forum

How to stream with rubber dome

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly
Title.
I've used blues and i lift my fingers a lot, now Idk how to stream
Edit: i mean, with blues i had to press the key, and make my fingers go Higher than the Key limit, so i have enought pressure to click it again
Kiciuk
Make keypad, you shouldn't have problems to keep it with you.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

Kiciuk wrote:

?
Kiciuk

pinhamadeira wrote:

Kiciuk wrote:

?
Why you want to play with rubber domes when you can make simple mechanical keypad.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly
I've had bad experiences with mechanical keyboards. I've bought 2 of them, both started to chatter/Bounce every key i used for osu. Also rubber domes feel pretty good
JeromeTT
Play on some slow stream maps and get used to the rhythm of streaming again. Once you get the hang of, lets say, 150bpm, move on to higher bpms. It takes time to get back used to something.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

JeromeTT wrote:

Play on some slow stream maps and get used to the rhythm of streaming again. Once you get the hang of, lets say, 150bpm, move on to higher bpms. It takes time to get back used to something.
I can stream more, but my accuracy Goes down because shitt3 clicking method = no finger Control, ty for reply :)
JeromeTT

pinhamadeira wrote:

I can stream more, but my accuracy Goes down because shitt3 clicking method = no finger Control, ty for reply :)
Can you get high acc on triples and short streams (5 or 7 note)? Try finding maps with short streams first if long streams are too difficult to acc.
JeromeTT
Also, you only have 1k pp. This means the maps you play shouldn't have difficult streams or difficult note stacks. Streaming is a skill that you gradually get better at as you play maps of higher star level.
kai99

JeromeTT wrote:

Also, you only have 1k pp. This means the maps you play shouldn't have difficult streams or difficult note stacks. Streaming is a skill that you gradually get better at as you play maps of higher star level.
Kiciuk
OP at his rank should play 3.5-4.5* maps.
His ACC sucks just like mine so he need to play higher *maps to get PP at all.
Edgar_Figaro
Ok, I know my ACC isn't amazing so I don't have much room to talk. But I think it would be better for OP to work on improving ACC on easier stuff than button mashing harder stuff to get PP. Imo if you get anything less than an S on an FC your not really playing the rythmn and simply got lucky that you didn't break combo as you managed to mash your way through a song. I'd focus on getting your account ACC at least to 95% before going after harder maps.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

JeromeTT wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

Can you get high acc on triples and short streams (5 or 7 note)? Try finding maps with short streams first if long streams are too difficult to acc.
Nah my low acc is from old plays or when im really tired, i usually get 93-97 on a normal play
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

kai99 wrote:

JeromeTT wrote:

I can acc stream Maps like image material, i usually get good ACC on streams
KupcaH

pinhamadeira wrote:

XD
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Ok, I know my ACC isn't amazing so I don't have much room to talk. But I think it would be better for OP to work on improving ACC on easier stuff than button mashing harder stuff to get PP. Imo if you get anything less than an S on an FC your not really playing the rythmn and simply got lucky that you didn't break combo as you managed to mash your way through a song. I'd focus on getting your account ACC at least to 95% before going after harder maps.
My acc is shet cuz i didnt download songs at the start. So i had to rush the initial ones.
What do you mean with "mash"? Spec me if you want, i i dont "mash".
Thanks anyway
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

KupcaH wrote:

pinhamadeira wrote:

XD
XD XD
You know its not f-ing hard to tap, its hard to stamina. Spec me if you want. I can stream first ones without much problems.
Also, if youre just saying XD why even comment? I asked how to stream with normal keyboards since its been months since i used one, and you telle this sht, fml
KupcaH
I don't need to spec you.
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/146372
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/847314
Play these two basic stream maps and show your acc.

pinhamadeira wrote:

Also, if youre just saying XD why even comment? I asked how to stream with normal keyboards since its been months since i used one, and you telle this sht, fml
Yes, fuck your life. You stream by pressing two buttons. Seriously, what do you want to hear? Play more and find out. You won't get "advice" that'll make you stream better.
This thread is shit. like 95% G&R threads
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

KupcaH wrote:

I don't need to spec you.
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/146372
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/847314
Play these two basic stream maps and show your acc.

pinhamadeira wrote:

Yes, fuck your life. You stream by pressing two buttons. Seriously, what do you want to hear? Play more and find out. You won't get "advice" that'll make you stream better.
This thread is shit. like 95% G&R threads
Yes thread is shit cause someone started posting useless stuff. I made a question hoping for help, you always come with useless comments or Off topic replies
Also, there IS difference between clicking on blues and rubber. You probably havent use them.
Edit: yes you Need to spec to tell me i cant acc. You just look at pp and assume "OMG u should be playing 3* noob gitgud u cant acc XD!".
KupcaH
What help do you expect? You want us to give you magic trick that will suddenly will make you better at rubber dome? Play game and find out "how to stream with rubber dome".
Just play linked above maps, and show screenshot. I don't need to spec you.

EDIT: Actually, you don't have to play linked above maps, because everything is pretty obvious.
Topic Starter
My Angel Chilly

KupcaH wrote:

What help do you expect? You want us to give you magic trick that will suddenly will make you better at rubber dome? Play game and find out "how to stream with rubber dome".
Just play linked above maps, and show screenshot. I don't need to spec you.
Its different, and i cant figure it out. And yes you Need to spec before assuming i cant acc streams.
KupcaH
You can't acc that burst map, and yet you're saying that you're able to acc streams.
Edgar_Figaro
All I am trying to say is the only reason you should ever get an A or B rank is because you missed in the song with the B rank meaning you missed multiple times as the song was above your skill level and so missing alot tanked your Accuracy. Getting a Full Combo A or B rank means that your not really following the music but your reflexs are simply fast enough to hit the objects on the screen. While you can just get an A rank with high ACC from getting a few too many 50's pushing you over the 1% for S rank, generally speaking if you see an A rank below ~91.7% or a B rank below ~83.3% the only way that is possible is by getting 0 misses on the play.

This is simply due to the whole for an A rank 90% of notes as 300's and only 10% of notes as 50's or 100's or B requirements but with 0 misses. So if you get an A rank that is below 91.7% it means that it had to have been an FC because 90% 300's and 10% 50's & 100's (with all of them being 50's) would get you 91.7% ACC. Same logic applies for getting a B rank on a song.

I really am not trying to be a dick or anything, I've just seen people who try to push too far ahead of what they can play rythmically and just hit a wall when their reaction speed can't keep up with the increasing difficulty. At the same time not pushing yourself outside your comfort zone is also bad. If you are getting SS's then it's really not hard enough for you. It's best to strike a balance somewhere in-between.

This being said as this is getting off-topic, the entire question about streaming with rubber domes. I did play with rubber domes for quite a long time before switching to mechanical so my experience is a bit backwards but still might be useful (also I use reds not blues so this might be different). There were two things I noticed when switching.

1. I had been over-compensating for my rubber-dome keyboard delay and was now hitting everything early. I had to learn to slow down slightly as now my keyboard was responding faster to my inputs.

2. I found that I didn't need to press are hard and in-fact pressing as hard as I did with rubber dome would cause a double hit at times.

Just apply this information but in reverse. You probably will need to adjust your hit timing (or smarter global offset) to stream properly and also you need to press a bit harder for the rubber dome keyboards to register the input.
show more