forum

MISSING PP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Katzup
This day i play a song... tillerino say: 172pp per 99% acc and FC i archive that song with 99.14 but this song not ranked idk why is the motive...
here have screenshots if u can see.... check hour >> http://imgur.com/a/ziVfn
is possible restore or earned this pp? or... is impossible?
i update the video of this pass if u dont believe....
Thanks
Sorry for my bad english :(
-Makishima S-
No, if by any unlucky chance banchoo was crashed, you need to play it again.

Make it 1x100, it is only 1:30min long -.-
7ambda
fc it again
Barusamikosu
It submitted so you'll get your PP eventually. Try to submit some more scores and see if it updates sooner.

About a couple of years ago I had a similar thing happen where the score submitted but I didn't see my PP until about a day later.
Nattsun
That is probably the end of the world, your score on a 90sec farm map didn't submit.
Edgar_Figaro

Nattsun wrote:

That is probably the end of the world, your score on a 90sec farm map didn't submit.
Maybe not so bad in this scenario but I had a similar experience after FCing a 6 minute Taiko Dragonforce map with HR that I had attempted like 50+ times. It did eventually submit the score when bancho stopped being stupid but I was extremely livid at the time lol.
JeromeTT
Probably just Bancho delay, the play is now in his top plays.
Nattsun

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Nattsun wrote:

Maybe not so bad in this scenario but I had a similar experience after FCing a 6 minute Taiko Dragonforce map with HR that I had attempted like 50+ times. It did eventually submit the score when bancho stopped being stupid but I was extremely livid at the time lol.
If you are good enough you can just do it again, but that is indeed unlucky.
Edgar_Figaro

Nattsun wrote:

If you are good enough you can just do it again, but that is indeed unlucky.
Oh it was awarded eventually, I just had to leave Osu on for he next 5 hours as I had gotten a top 50 rank on the map. Just the score wasn't on my profile.
FlipSide82
you probably have to play it again to load the pp score
Skidayo
buy more osu supporter
Venix

Skidayo wrote:

buy more osu supporter
plz don't shitpost XD
Skidayo

Venix wrote:

Skidayo wrote:

buy more osu supporter