forum

USAO - BroGamer [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuzeyun
idk i'm going to do fixes if arrival is willing to go through a dq for the second time so i'll need the additional modding proposed to do it all at once, and get it back up very soon hopefully

it's gonna be more than just adding breaks though
Monstrata
Just rename to Unmei's Futzuukashii
Nardoxyribonucleic
Here comes the additional modding as requested.

• [Unmei's Futsuu]
  1. 00:13:508 (27,28) - these notes could be removed to avoid longer 1/1 + 1/2 chain as the note density is a bit similar to Muzukashii.
  2. 00:18:291 (44) - 00:22:784 (61,62) - 00:27:421 (78,79) - 00:34:378 (105,106) - same as ^
  3. 00:42:494 (143) - as mentioned previously, deleting this note would work. You may then change 00:42:059 (141) - to k for the snare.
  4. From 01:39:161 - 02:06:407 - the chain of patterns looks rather long compared to the availability of 2/1 rests in Muzukashii. You may consider starting 01:47:856 (347) - at 01:48:436 - and adding a big note at 01:47:856 - for a 2/1 break.
  5. 01:57:421 (377) - maybe remove this slider and add k and d at 01:57:421 - 01:57:711 - respectively ? The upcoming pattern snap is quite different so it would be better to leave a break for beginners to prepare for it.
The kiais at the end are also a bit dense but I think it would be fine to preserve the density while adding breaks. 8-)
Topic Starter
Arrival
go ahead then
and lets re re qualify that quickly
Raiden
as req
Topic Starter
Arrival
wait why is the thread broken
Realazy
Topic Starter
Arrival
XD
Yuzeyun

Monstrata wrote:

Just rename to Unmei's Futzuukashii
:rage: :point_right: :door:

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

Here comes the additional modding as requested.

• [Unmei's Futsuu]
  1. From 01:39:161 - 02:06:407 - the chain of patterns looks rather long compared to the availability of 2/1 rests in Muzukashii. You may consider starting 01:47:856 (347) - at 01:48:436 - and adding a big note at 01:47:856 - for a 2/1 break. broke at 01:43:218 (316,317) - 2x2/1. the roll was removed because 1/1 would be a bit short in this context and 01:48:436 - has a d instead.
  2. 01:57:421 (377) - maybe remove this slider and add k and d at 01:57:421 - 01:57:711 - respectively ? The upcoming pattern snap is quite different so it would be better to leave a break for beginners to prepare for it. removed, but first note is don, i don't see the need of a k
The kiais at the end are also a bit dense but I think it would be fine to preserve the density while adding breaks. 8-) added a few breaks
thank you, i sent the diff in discord pms (407/2/0 for reference)
Topic Starter
Arrival

Arrival wrote:

updated. we can reproceed
Raiden
lmao i saw works in progress and instantly clicked there XD
Nardoxyribonucleic
Rechecked and the issue is addressed now.

Rebubbled~
Nardoxyribonucleic
@Arrival: Please remove the applause.wav file. Despite the volume being lowered, the scream is still very unpleasant and annoying to hear after gameplay.
Chromoxx
the applause file is pretty cool tbh, it fits the theme of the song and is a pretty funny surprise after finishing the map.... no need to ruin the fun here over personal preference
Raiden
Fits the theme of the song? Sure. Is it appropriate? Definitely not lol. Even at 10% both volumes I was incredibly annoyed and eardrum-pierced.

"Ruin the fun" seriously now? you guys and the "fun" syndrome xD
Alheak

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

@Arrival: Please remove the applause.wav file. Despite the volume being lowered, the scream is still very unpleasant and annoying to hear after gameplay.
I think you missed the point of this mapset, or even the song's.
Nardoxyribonucleic

Alheak wrote:

I think you missed the point of this mapset, or even the song's.
I did not miss it. I am talking about the appropriateness of playing the scream itself.
Alheak
then let's just reduce the volume again a bit, no need to ruin the experience for everybody else
OnosakiHito
"pretty cool" "experience for everybody" "theme of song"

Alheak

OnosakiHito wrote:

Could you please elaborate? Right now I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to express but I feel like this is extremely rude and inappropriate of the QAT to post something like this.
Topic Starter
Arrival
i received absolutely ZERO negative feedback about it, people are globally happy with it.
im fine lowering the volume AGAIN but removing it is blatantly just one way of removing everything being a bit out of the mainstream norma.
Topic Starter
Arrival
updated
6 db removed
Nao Tomori
i think the applause along with the other "dumb" hitsounds like the usb disconnect miss sound are quite funny and fit well with the theme of the song ^^
Nardoxyribonucleic
Repairing the bubble as the compromise has been reached.
Pachiru

Naotoshi wrote:

i think the applause along with the other "dumb" hitsounds like the usb disconnect miss sound are quite funny and fit well with the theme of the song ^^

u r retorded naotoshi ^^ <3
Monstrata

OnosakiHito wrote:

Pachiru
I was about to post something out of the picture, but I think that if I post it, I might end with a 8-months restriction ^^'

Congratz Arrival, Alheak and all the GDers :)
Hpocks
Is it really even Arrival's mapset if they mapped no std diffs?
Yuzeyun
great meme
VINXIS
map sux all diffs suc wheres the brogamer diff L:MAO?@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Brogamerz we Gamin tonight
dsco
uhh the spinner is still too short for auto to get 1000. am i missing something?? https://streamable.com/laogm
Alheak
it gets 1000, its just too quick to be visible and aimod would tell if it didn't get 1000
dsco

Alheak wrote:

it gets 1000, its just too quick to be visible and aimod would tell if it didn't get 1000
or aimod is just broken, as it is known to be

if you run only that section of the map on scorev2 you can see this isn't the case, you end up with 1,000,400 points, the 400 being the bonus 100 points you get for each spin of a spinner. and in fact, the text that appears for bonus score on a spinner actually occurs before the bonus is given, and the text doesn't appear even for a single frame.

its such an easy fix anyways, the spinner ought to just start on the blue tick previous
Sheepy1081
BEATMANIA IIDX 24! Thanks for bringing this back to me, i had this song played about 1 year ago which brought me nostalgia. :D