forum

USAO - BroGamer [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arrival
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on dimanche 19 novembre 2017 at 20:58:28

Artist: USAO
Title: BroGamer
Source: beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ
Tags: headshot gg noob dubstep camping fire in the hole hardstyle bemani konami super ultimate hyper core trap realazy linada alheak worminators avena priti kyuukai unmei muma gezo
BPM: 207
Filesize: 10557kb
Play Time: 02:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Alheak's Extreme (6,26 stars, 600 notes)
  2. Avena's Ultra (6,37 stars, 674 notes)
  3. Inner Oni (6,33 stars, 1002 notes)
  4. Kyuukai's Normal (1,86 stars, 212 notes)
  5. Muzukashii (3,67 stars, 556 notes)
  6. Oni (4,54 stars, 796 notes)
  7. Realinada's Black Another (5,57 stars, 647 notes)
  8. Unmei's Futsuu (3,01 stars, 409 notes)
  9. Wormi's Another (4,29 stars, 421 notes)
  10. Wormi's Hyper (3,12 stars, 327 notes)
Download: USAO - BroGamer
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
BroGamer

by USAO

from
beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ

illustration by emu ★ at https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=64799742 / https://twitter.com/confisery

Unmei Muma's Bonus Taiko Diff
Chromoxx
quick irc on inner oni, discussed some things concerning density and playability

log
2017-07-05 21:44 Chromoxx: ok
2017-07-05 21:46 Chromoxx: 00:05:377 - the escalation here is a bit sudden
2017-07-05 21:46 Chromoxx: going from barely any notes to a bunch of 1/2 and 1/4 even tho the music doesn't get that much more intense
2017-07-05 21:47 Chromoxx: 00:05:522 - deleting this note would make it a bit less sudden i guess
2017-07-05 21:47 Arrival: ye i wanted to change this part anyway
2017-07-05 21:48 Chromoxx: 00:43:638 - the kdddk flows kinda weird coming out of the ddk from before
2017-07-05 21:49 Arrival: hm right
2017-07-05 21:51 Chromoxx: 01:28:566 - isn't this the same as 00:09:435 -
2017-07-05 21:51 Chromoxx: or well, it's kinda more intense so i feel like you could have some sort of stream there too
2017-07-05 21:52 Arrival: well the song doesnt really ask for a stream there though
2017-07-05 21:52 Chromoxx: well the sounds are more intense than at 00:09:435 -
2017-07-05 21:53 Chromoxx: so a stream from 01:28:276 - would fit pretty well imo
2017-07-05 21:55 Arrival: i mean there is clearly a separation between the most intense ones
2017-07-05 21:55 Arrival: but i guess it makes sense
2017-07-05 21:56 Chromoxx: that's about all tbh, nice map! :D
2017-07-05 21:56 Arrival: alright thanks :p
2017-07-05 21:56 Chromoxx: how is this 5.74* tho :thinking:
Yuzeyun
iloveyou4ever
emem ecin MPB=htgnel
NyarkoO
These custom hitsounds are...they're something else alright.

i wanna die
Topic Starter
Arrival
XD
Yuzeyun
LEGALIZE CRYSTAL FUCKIN WEED

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wej87w03t4sj ... D.osu?dl=0
OnosakiHito
I was asked for some opinion. Now I am modding it. Hi.

[General]

1. The applause must be probably changed since its more of a screamer which is forbidden in osu! due to possible heart attacks or breaking peoples ears as it comes really sudden. Current solution we agree to is to lower the tone down but this might need some more discussion before it can be really approved.
  2. There are general problems with the custom sounds too, which I will mention down below.
[ Inner Oni]

1. 00:16:262 ~ 00:20:900 - As mentioned in #taiko, I think the change from previous part from lineal don beats to a sudden odd kat heavy doublet is drastic and could be possibly made smoother since this part doesn't follow the D'n'B style baseline anymore. 00:20:900 - Starting from here it follows that baseline in a smoother way.
  2. 00:34:813 (281) - After trying out the map a few times I noticed that such note's sound are actually not existent anymore due to the custom hitsound. Without the taiko skin you hear little of the usual osu! hitsounds while on custom skins (like the taiko one) the note is just not existent which equals to 0% volume. This is a problem you can try to fix by adding at least one of your hitsounds to that custom sound of yours. Maybe there are more solutions to this, but tbh I'm not very proficient in hitsounding so I would need to dig out solutions by myself.
  3. 00:58:001 - Mention in #taiko as well, I have the same concerns about this like before. I can understand the constellation but drawing a conclusion what you actually play is very hard as you are trying to follow several sounds at once. That's how I think about this.
  4. 01:16:552 (37) - Oh, no finisher? You used for the same sound some afterwards.
  5. 01:23:508 (67) - ^ (I think it was intentional tho since it is on a similar stanza setting)
  6. 01:28:146 - The stream is alright, but would still suggest something else which follows the sounds more accurately. Either suggestion one or two(which is a modification of one) would be possible. However, it would be a bit harder to play compared to the current one so I'm indifferent about this.

7. 01:30:465 (120) - Beside the problem that notes become inaudible / quiet, this custom hitsound is really loud and actually overwaves the sound at this part. Should tune it down.
  8. 02:01:769 - Same as before.
[ Oni]

1. 00:46:407 - You tried to make this part simple with the 4/4 and 3/4 but I think this can be improved since the song goes from 4/4 to 3/4 to 4/4 while you do it the other way around, 4/4 to 3/4. I think the picture can explain my thoughts better since I couldn't do it better.
  2. 00:56:842 - I mentioned this in Inner. In Oni it works better since there are not so many notes at all and you know what you have to follow. Might wanna consider this again.
[ Gezo's Futsuu]

1. 00:43:798 (150) - I think it wouldn't be bad to delete this note. I'm all for longer 1/2 constellations, but after having some five and three long notes 1/2, I do say it would be time for a little break even tho that kat fits with the vocal.
  2. 00:58:001 ~ 01:02:639 - Depending on how Muzukashii is gonna be mapped, this could be a problematic part spread wise since Oni and Inner Oni differ difficulty wise to the D D D D K patterns a lot. Keep that in mind for later consideration.
  3. 01:38:871 (306,307) - Delete. Same case. It's the kiai, but the patterns do become quite long. For the deleted notes you could add a 1/2 starting from 01:39:161 - .
  4. 02:02:929 - Starting from here every fifth note can become a kat for variation purpose. Shouldn't be too hard I think?

Very solid Futsuu.
In general I find the beatmaps solid. As I mentioned in #taiko, I'm pretty much indifferent about those custom hitsounds however, the quiet don sounds when using these custom sounds is indeed problem since they do become too quiet / inaudible as well as the other sounds that become too loud. Once that is fixed, I think the basic problems are eliminated. Rest is up to the community how they think about it I would say.

If you are not sure about some of my points, just ask me. It's been a while I modded.
Wish you good luck!

I wish I could gd lol
Topic Starter
Arrival

OnosakiHito wrote:

I was asked for some opinion. Now I am modding it. Hi.

[General]

1. The applause must be probably changed since its more of a screamer which is forbidden in osu! due to possible heart attacks or breaking peoples ears as it comes really sudden. Current solution we agree to is to lower the tone down but this might need some more discussion before it can be really approved.

Alright after some discussion with Alheak we'll either reduce the volume or apply a fade in in order to make the applause come progressively and not scare cardiac or ear sensible players.
  2. There are general problems with the custom sounds too, which I will mention down below.
[ Inner Oni]

1. 00:16:262 ~ 00:20:900 - As mentioned in #taiko, I think the change from previous part from lineal don beats to a sudden odd kat heavy doublet is drastic and could be possibly made smoother since this part doesn't follow the D'n'B style baseline anymore. 00:20:900 - Starting from here it follows that baseline in a smoother way.

Changes were made towards a more don heavy patterning.
  2. 00:34:813 (281) - After trying out the map a few times I noticed that such note's sound are actually not existent anymore due to the custom hitsound. Without the taiko skin you hear little of the usual osu! hitsounds while on custom skins (like the taiko one) the note is just not existent which equals to 0% volume. This is a problem you can try to fix by adding at least one of your hitsounds to that custom sound of yours. Maybe there are more solutions to this, but tbh I'm not very proficient in hitsounding so I would need to dig out solutions by myself.

Indeed. I'll add my own hitsounds so there will be a stack and sound less odd.

3. 00:58:001 - Mention in #taiko as well, I have the same concerns about this like before. I can understand the constellation but drawing a conclusion what you actually play is very hard as you are trying to follow several sounds at once. That's how I think about this.

Considering I love the way this part plays i'll wait and see if other people have concerns about this as I understand this is mapped quite oddly.
  4. 01:16:552 (37) - Oh, no finisher? You used for the same sound some afterwards.
  5. 01:23:508 (67) - ^ (I think it was intentional tho since it is on a similar stanza setting)

It is, adding finishers there too would seem quite overwhelming in my opinion.
  6. 01:28:146 - The stream is alright, but would still suggest something else which follows the sounds more accurately. Either suggestion one or two(which is a modification of one) would be possible. However, it would be a bit harder to play compared to the current one so I'm indifferent about this.

I really like your second one but also the one I have now so I'll wait and see if other modders mention it. If it is the case then i'll gladly change it
  7. 01:30:465 (120) - Beside the problem that notes become inaudible / quiet, this custom hitsound is really loud and actually overwaves the sound at this part. Should tune it down.

Done
  8. 02:01:769 - Same as before.

And done
[ Oni]

1. 00:46:407 - You tried to make this part simple with the 4/4 and 3/4 but I think this can be improved since the song goes from 4/4 to 3/4 to 4/4 while you do it the other way around, 4/4 to 3/4. I think the picture can explain my thoughts better since I couldn't do it better.

Changed but the last note of the pattern is fitting to a 1/3 snapping
  2. 00:56:842 - I mentioned this in Inner. In Oni it works better since there are not so many notes at all and you know what you have to follow. Might wanna consider this again.

Moved two notes
[ Gezo's Futsuu]

1. 00:43:798 (150) - I think it wouldn't be bad to delete this note. I'm all for longer 1/2 constellations, but after having some five and three long notes 1/2, I do say it would be time for a little break even tho that kat fits with the vocal.
  2. 00:58:001 ~ 01:02:639 - Depending on how Muzukashii is gonna be mapped, this could be a problematic part spread wise since Oni and Inner Oni differ difficulty wise to the D D D D K patterns a lot. Keep that in mind for later consideration.
  3. 01:38:871 (306,307) - Delete. Same case. It's the kiai, but the patterns do become quite long. For the deleted notes you could add a 1/2 starting from 01:39:161 - .
  4. 02:02:929 - Starting from here every fifth note can become a kat for variation purpose. Shouldn't be too hard I think?

Very solid Futsuu.
In general I find the beatmaps solid. As I mentioned in #taiko, I'm pretty much indifferent about those custom hitsounds however, the quiet don sounds when using these custom sounds is indeed problem since they do become too quiet / inaudible as well as the other sounds that become too loud. Once that is fixed, I think the basic problems are eliminated. Rest is up to the community how they think about it I would say.

If you are not sure about some of my points, just ask me. It's been a while I modded.
Wish you good luck!

I wish I could gd lol
Kurai
I have some huge concerns about this map as a whole.

First of all, is this an attempt to do an MLG kind of map? If yes, let me tell you it's a terrible attempt to do so.

In itself, I'm all for having this kind of maps with an atypical and unconventional hitsounding (this one is great). However here, it is just ruining the song. What I am trying to say is that those custom hitsounds are not improving the song, they are just convering it (except maybe for the vuvuzela hitsounds that almost has the same BPM, others are not) which, instead of improving the gameplay experience, it sabotages it as they are more oppressing/overwhelming than anything. Hitsounds that are not immediate/brief should not cover the song but blend in it in a harmonious manner.

Something else bothers me, it's that you only have 3 non-standard hitsounds:
  1. Baby a triple
  2. Illuminati
  3. Those vuvuzela/siren/whatever it is sounds
Having this kind of hitsounds is fun because they provide a variety of memes in the span of a song creating a specific atmosphere and an adrenaline rush. You failed to do this as you only have 3 different sounds that you are abusing which ends up being displeasing to the ear and hindering the gameplay experience. You even have a "Baby a triple" that is overlapped by two illumnati sounds in Alheak's guest difficulty.

In short, what you should do to improve the hitsounding and make a proper "MLG" map is:
  1. Adjust the volume of those hitsounds so that they do not cover the song, Try to make those memes blend in it.
  2. Make sure your hitsounds are not too long. That "Baby a triple" hitsound is 4 and a half seconds long, it almost the duration of 16 beats at 207 BPM...
  3. Hitsounds should reflect the song and not the visuals of the map. That is to say that using the illuminati hitsound when you are making a triangle pattern is inappropriate and it's forcing something on the song.
  4. If you are using instrument based hitsounds that are repeated and have their own rhythm (just like the vuvuzela hitsound), make sure they fit the tempo of the song. You told me the vuvuzela hitsound was edited to fit the song but it is still to fast in my ear.
  5. Add more diversity to your hitsounds to avoid abusing those you already have and make this map a real MLG eperience. You have plenty of resources online to satisfy your needs.
Considering how obnoxious your reaction was when I told you my opinion about the hitsounding in this map, I can imagine you won't be willing to fix the issues I pointed out. Anyway, if no improvment is done before it reaches the bubble status and if you are not able to convince me the way this map was hitsounded is appropriate, consider that I am going to veto the set.

I also have some concerns about Alheak's guest difficulty as well. First of all, a number of patterns are not sightreadable, which is fine, patterns are not supposed to be sightreadable at this level as long as the general structure of the map is consistent. Nevertheless, they still are some patterns that I consider unreadable, too confusing or that simply don't make much sense and that I believe should be changed.

[xXxAlh34KxXx's H34DSH0T]
  1. 00:09:595 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,1,1,1) - Why is the spacing suddenly getting large like this in the middle of this stream? Is it emphasizing anything? I just cannot understand the logic behing it. If you wanted to increase the spacing to reflect the increasing intensity of the song, why did you shorten it just right after with 00:10:175 (1,1,1,1) - ?
  2. 00:16:552 (3,4) - The way this pattern flows is terrible. Why do you have a 1/4 slider that goes in one direction but just right after it you have to cross half the screen to catch another that goes in a right-angled direction from the previous slider? The movement that has to be done to achieve this pattern is unnatural and pretty difficult to realise.
  3. 00:16:697 (4) - This slider badly follows the music. In my opinion you should really accentuate the "wa-wa" sound that pops out quite clearly instead of just having a slider reverse and a slider end on it. As it is, this slider is a bit shaky.
  4. 00:20:465 (1,2,3,4,1) - Any justification for this spacing? Having two doubles doesn't seem to represent the song accurately. When listening to the song and if you want the sacing in the stream to represent how the drums work, I believe that the spacing used for 00:20:465 (1,2) - and 00:20:610 (3,4) - should not be the same. Basically, I don't undertand why you did the spacing this way.
  5. 00:22:929 (3,4) - Why are those two notes excluded for the stream? Is it to emphasize the vocals? Though the vocals do not exactly start on 00:23:074 - so emphasizing them this way is not such a good idea. I believe you should rather focus on the drums themselves here.
  6. 00:29:595 (1,2,1,2) - Maybe it's because I'm 60k and therefore I am inherantly incapable of judging such patterns, but did you really think having consecutive 1/4 sliders switching from 1.50x SV to 6.00x SV, to 3.00x and then to 200x in less than one second is a good idea? It even breaks the editor, lmao. Morever 00:29:595 (1,2) - are stacked making the movement even more jerky/erratic.
  7. 00:32:494 (1) - Why aren't you following the 1/4 here?
  8. 00:34:088 (3,1,2,1) - You are not properly following the beeping sounds here. 00:34:088 (3) - should definitely be a slider and 00:34:233 (1) - a circle. like this: http://up.kuraip.net/0806U7R59R2462.png. It looks and plays much better this way.
  9. 00:35:972 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - This pattern is quite the mess. Just look at this, there are 3 layers of notes in one pattern (even 4 if you count 00:37:711 (1,2) - ). Having a cluster of objects is not really a good thing as in the end it hinders the general readability of the pattern and it is not confortable to play.
  10. 00:45:755 (4,5) - I have nothing against this except that it is covered by 00:45:103 (4) - making it harder for the player to understand that the slider is reversed.
  11. 00:46:842 (3,4,5) - This is actually 1/6.
  12. 00:47:132 (1,1) - I woud remove those notes as they are not snapped on anything actually intellegible. You should rather focus on strong beats here, otherwise the pattern feels awkward as it is hard to discern what it is following (which is even more confusing because the song is switching between 1/4 and 1/6 rather erratically here).
  13. 00:48:146 (1,2,1,2) - Same remark as before.
  14. 00:57:276 (3,4,5,6,1) - It's rather hard to follow the pattern when everything is put on the same line. It looks like vertical CtB. Also the way 00:57:421 (4,5) - are stacked does not make it any easier to read. Ultimately, it all makes the SV change on 00:57:711 (1) - harder to predict. But as I said, unsightreadable patterns are not much of an issue at this level, though I still think you could make it more readable without making it any easier.
  15. 01:02:276 - Why are you ignoring this beat?
  16. 01:06:697 (1,2,1,2) - Here you go again, but it's even worse since 01:06:842 (2) - is now overlapped by 01:06:697 (1) - .
  17. 01:10:755 (1,1,1,2,1,1,1) - Why the new combo spam here? Is it to improve the readability of the pattern? If the answer is yes, then you should probably rethink it because if you have to spam NC to make your pattern readable, it probably means there is something wrong with it in the first place. Though I like the SV changes here, I am still annoyed by the huge distance between 01:11:045 (1,1) - that is I believe not justified.
  18. 01:20:610 (1,2,1,2) - Here again, same comment.
  19. 01:28:436 (1,2,3,4) - Once again, what justifies having such a spacing in this stream?
  20. 01:29:016 (1,2,3,4,1) - In order to give more impact to this stream, I think you should lower the spacing between 01:29:016 (1,2,3,4) - and keep a higher spacing for 01:29:233 (4,1) - to accentuate more on the final crash.
  21. 02:06:407 (1,1,2) - Not a good idea to have 02:06:987 (1,2) - under thant long hold slider as it makes it harder to anticipate.
  22. 02:07:276 (1,2,3,4) - Can you explain why you used such a spacing. I don't really understand what's the point of having a high spacing and right after that stacking the rest of the stream.
Alright, that's all from me for now, I'm not going to be pernickety and nitpick everything since it'd just be my personal taste (though I did it a bit). I'll be honest and tell you I'm not really fond of this difficulty and I understand some people might enjoy playing this. However you really should take what I pointed out into consideration.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad map in itself. The hitsounds really are the main problem here because instead of significantly improving the set and making it more enjoyable to play, it is ruining the experience as you are misusing them. I do like the concept and if happen to master it, the map could be great.

Good luck!

(@Alheak: je n'ai pas vraiment inclus de screenshots comme tu me l'as demandé car ma connexion est vraiment très lente en ce moment et que ça m'aurait considérablement ralenti, check ça quand tu pourras, je pense pas que ça presse).
Alheak

Kurai wrote:

yeah hitsounding is gonna get reworked

[xXxAlh34KxXx's H34DSH0T]
  1. 00:09:595 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,1,1,1) - Why is the spacing suddenly getting large like this in the middle of this stream? Is it emphasizing anything? I just cannot understand the logic behing it. If you wanted to increase the spacing to reflect the increasing intensity of the song, why did you shorten it just right after with 00:10:175 (1,1,1,1) - ? you're right, changed the pattern to something more fitting
  2. 00:16:552 (3,4) - The way this pattern flows is terrible. Why do you have a 1/4 slider that goes in one direction but just right after it you have to cross half the screen to catch another that goes in a right-angled direction from the previous slider? The movement that has to be done to achieve this pattern is unnatural and pretty difficult to realise. uhm what?
  3. 00:16:697 (4) - This slider badly follows the music. In my opinion you should really accentuate the "wa-wa" sound that pops out quite clearly instead of just having a slider reverse and a slider end on it. As it is, this slider is a bit shaky. i don't think i share your opinion on this
  4. 00:20:465 (1,2,3,4,1) - Any justification for this spacing? Having two doubles doesn't seem to represent the song accurately. When listening to the song and if you want the sacing in the stream to represent how the drums work, I believe that the spacing used for 00:20:465 (1,2) - and 00:20:610 (3,4) - should not be the same. Basically, I don't undertand why you did the spacing this way. two different drum rolls, that's a way to map them like any other
  5. 00:22:929 (3,4) - Why are those two notes excluded for the stream? Is it to emphasize the vocals? Though the vocals do not exactly start on 00:23:074 - so emphasizing them this way is not such a good idea. I believe you should rather focus on the drums themselves here. yes the vocals are imprecise, but thanks to inertia this is easy enough to clear, it just gives the stream some flavour
  6. 00:29:595 (1,2,1,2) - Maybe it's because I'm 60k and therefore I am inherantly incapable of judging such patterns, but did you really think having consecutive 1/4 sliders switching from 1.50x SV to 6.00x SV, to 3.00x and then to 200x in less than one second is a good idea? It even breaks the editor, lmao. Morever 00:29:595 (1,2) - are stacked making the movement even more jerky/erratic. this is obviously a pattern that needs to be played properly to be judged, i'll gather feedback from testplays for that
  7. 00:32:494 (1) - Why aren't you following the 1/4 here? fixed
  8. 00:34:088 (3,1,2,1) - You are not properly following the beeping sounds here. 00:34:088 (3) - should definitely be a slider and 00:34:233 (1) - a circle. like this: http://up.kuraip.net/0806U7R59R2462.png. It looks and plays much better this way. changed
  9. 00:35:972 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - This pattern is quite the mess. Just look at this, there are 3 layers of notes in one pattern (even 4 if you count 00:37:711 (1,2) - ). Having a cluster of objects is not really a good thing as in the end it hinders the general readability of the pattern and it is not confortable to play. the objects are gone from the playfield before the 1/3 triangle appears, moreover, i raised the AR
  10. 00:45:755 (4,5) - I have nothing against this except that it is covered by 00:45:103 (4) - making it harder for the player to understand that the slider is reversed. the AR should help with that, and there was another pattern like this earlier, players should expect the same here
  11. 00:46:842 (3,4,5) - This is actually 1/6. fixed, my laptop has audio lag which makes it difficult to correctly guess snaps
  12. 00:47:132 (1,1) - I woud remove those notes as they are not snapped on anything actually intellegible. You should rather focus on strong beats here, otherwise the pattern feels awkward as it is hard to discern what it is following (which is even more confusing because the song is switching between 1/4 and 1/6 rather erratically here). changed
  13. 00:48:146 (1,2,1,2) - Same remark as before.
  14. 00:57:276 (3,4,5,6,1) - It's rather hard to follow the pattern when everything is put on the same line. It looks like vertical CtB. Also the way 00:57:421 (4,5) - are stacked does not make it any easier to read. Ultimately, it all makes the SV change on 00:57:711 (1) - harder to predict. But as I said, unsightreadable patterns are not much of an issue at this level, though I still think you could make it more readable without making it any easier. changed the stack and added a NC
  15. 01:02:276 - Why are you ignoring this beat? uh, is there anything actually intellegible here?
  16. 01:06:697 (1,2,1,2) - Here you go again, but it's even worse since 01:06:842 (2) - is now overlapped by 01:06:697 (1) - .
  17. 01:10:755 (1,1,1,2,1,1,1) - Why the new combo spam here? Is it to improve the readability of the pattern? If the answer is yes, then you should probably rethink it because if you have to spam NC to make your pattern readable, it probably means there is something wrong with it in the first place. Though I like the SV changes here, I am still annoyed by the huge distance between 01:11:045 (1,1) - that is I believe not justified. i see nothing wrong with this pattern, nor with the NCing,, perhaps you should explain to me what's the problem here
    reduced the distance otherwise
  18. 01:20:610 (1,2,1,2) - Here again, same comment.
  19. 01:28:436 (1,2,3,4) - Once again, what justifies having such a spacing in this stream? to emphasize the 1/2 beeps while still mapping the drums
  20. 01:29:016 (1,2,3,4,1) - In order to give more impact to this stream, I think you should lower the spacing between 01:29:016 (1,2,3,4) - and keep a higher spacing for 01:29:233 (4,1) - to accentuate more on the final crash. changed in another way for consistency with^ and i wanna try this see if it works
  21. 02:06:407 (1,1,2) - Not a good idea to have 02:06:987 (1,2) - under thant long hold slider as it makes it harder to anticipate. isn't it easier to anticipate since you have plenty of time to prepare for it?
  22. 02:07:276 (1,2,3,4) - Can you explain why you used such a spacing. I don't really understand what's the point of having a high spacing and right after that stacking the rest of the stream. to emphasize the nuances of the drums, anyway thanks to the repeat slider just before this is a very easy spacing to play
Alright, that's all from me for now, I'm not going to be pernickety and nitpick everything since it'd just be my personal taste (though I did it a bit). I'll be honest and tell you I'm not really fond of this difficulty and I understand some people might enjoy playing this. However you really should take what I pointed out into consideration.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad map in itself. The hitsounds really are the main problem here because instead of significantly improving the set and making it more enjoyable to play, it is ruining the experience as you are misusing them. I do like the concept and if happen to master it, the map could be great.

Good luck!

(@Alheak: je n'ai pas vraiment inclus de screenshots comme tu me l'as demandé car ma connexion est vraiment très lente en ce moment et que ça m'aurait considérablement ralenti, check ça quand tu pourras, je pense pas que ça presse). non c'était pour si tu allais en parler sur le discord puisque je n'avais pas accès à mon pc quand tu en avais parlé
thanks
Yuzeyun

OnosakiHito wrote:

[ Gezo's Futsuu]

1. 00:58:001 ~ 01:02:639 - Depending on how Muzukashii is gonna be mapped, this could be a problematic part spread wise since Oni and Inner Oni differ difficulty wise to the D D D D K patterns a lot. Keep that in mind for later consideration. In the end, Arrival mapped following his own logic - added three dons to make d d d d k for the first three, kept d d d .... d for the last to keep the break.
  2. 01:38:871 (306,307) - Delete. Same case. It's the kiai, but the patterns do become quite long. For the deleted notes you could add a 1/2 starting from 01:39:161 - . Applied, but I don't think 1/2 really fits in there.
  3. 02:02:929 - Starting from here every fifth note can become a kat for variation purpose. Shouldn't be too hard I think? well there goes another not three (3) star futsuu lol.

Very solid Futsuu. you're saying that because i am not mapping weird shit ty
3.01☆ RT SI C TRIST
Xinnoh
01:11:045 (1,1,2) - hello significant lack of illuminaty here on h3easdfxaffshot
Alheak
mhh idk not really a triangle but maybe
Avena
Had a lil' chat with Cherry Blossom, fixed a few things
http://puu.sh/xjvYO.osu
Cherry Blossom
Some IRC modding with Priti Avena

SPOILER
23:39 Avena: I alr managed to make a new ultra
23:39 Cherry Blossom: lol welcome back Ultra man
23:39 Avena: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/635636
23:40 Cherry Blossom: wow Usao
23:41 Cherry Blossom: wow it's really you 00:08:146 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
23:41 Avena: :3
23:42 Cherry Blossom: 00:17:566 (2) - make its end played, it sounds really weird when it's played passively :D
23:43 Cherry Blossom: 00:37:035 (2,1) - it may be a better idea to unstack them to make this 1/3 more distinguishable
23:43 Cherry Blossom: like you did for 00:46:117 (6,7,1) -
23:44 Cherry Blossom: avoid overlap here please :3 00:59:450 (3,4) -
23:44 Cherry Blossom: 01:23:218 (4) - ^
23:46 Avena: Made them more overlapped instead
23:46 Avena: Looks tight
23:46 Avena: Post it in forums
23:46 Avena: I applied everything
23:46 Avena: Probably more useful than any mod i'd get anyways
23:47 Cherry Blossom: lol you²
23:47 Avena: Did you like the ending stream?
23:47 Avena: 02:06:987 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) -
23:47 Cherry Blossom: looks like a petal, looks nice !
Alheak
Pachiru
J'aime beaucoup la diff de Linada/Real
Akali
Can I not make a gd
Alheak
fuck
Topic Starter
Arrival

Akali wrote:

Can I not make a gd
no