forum

(Real)NikT's Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
n_04
Hi, everyone. My name is Nik (usually referred to as NikT). I'm 13 years old (born on 12th Feb 2004) and I live in Croatia. After about 1.5 months of playing osu! I can say that I really like it. (I know my profile says 11 months, that is because I made an account to see what the game is and didn't know how to play it, so I quit it and got back into it recently). I am 380k ranked with 414pp, also I'm #557 in Croatia. I can do 4* maps, and am currently transitioning to 5*. I think my first map I'm going to complete is Draining Atlantic by Muzzy mapped by Secretpipe (some jumps confuse me a bit).
Anyways, to end this off: I'm kinda bad.

P.S my name is RealNikT cus either NikT was taken or it was a too small amount.
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! Don't be in too much of a hurry to play higher star maps.
DJ Enetro
Ye if you want to be Cookiezi you gotta be a smart player, start from the bottom.

Welcome, do you like Pump it Up or DDR
Ryoid
Hi!NikT and welcome to the forum!

RealNikT wrote:

I'm kinda bad.
Hey, don't think like that my friend.you are not the only one that have bad accuracy at this game :D

DJ Enetro wrote:

Ye if you want to be Cookiezi you gotta be a smart player, start from the bottom.
Thats right start from the bottom and FC'ing normal-hard to increase your consistency or if just want to play harder maps and enjoying the game(like me)
I won't stop you.And if you looking for chat or multi friend,free to add me XD
Well,good luck and don't forget to enjoy the game :D
gaming epic
380k and 4* maps? What do you mean exactly by "i can do"?

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Feel free to add me if you would like to. : ;)
-ExSayaKun-
hello RealNikT you're here forever