Hello. Here is the mod as requested.not responded = fixed
- 00:28:570 - I think you can make this part a bit harder, especially with an increased kat density, due to the drum attack that contains snares.
- 00:29:170 - Add a finisher? There is also a crash cymbal and a guitar sound like 00:29:020 (1) - this one has. If you accept, 01:29:170 change this one as well to keep it consistent.
- 00:58:870 (19,20,21,22) - Instead of ddk k, how about ddkkd? Since Inner Oni has a triplet on it, and because of the background sound, I think ddkkd fits good at here. It will create a nice build-up onto the kiai. Also, I recommend a swap on 00:59:320 (23,24) - those two. k ddk will emphasize the higher drum sound on 00:59:320 - this and the snare sound on 00:59:620 (26) - this better. I think the ddk represents the sudden sound better, extending it would overemphasize it.
- 01:56:620 - Umm, what did you map here? A spinner would work like in Inner Oni. oops lol I copypasted my previous section
- 03:23:020 - I wouldn't map extra notes on this section. Since there is not any drum sound, I think you can simply follow the drums. By the way, on some parts, Inner Oni is easier. fixed the non instrumental part however that's bound to happen when 2 different mappers interpret the song in different ways.
Thanks for your mod