forum

OSU! Pad [deleted]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mdev
OSU!Pad is not available anymore.
Ryoid
Does using USB method,i have to root my android device ?
Topic Starter
mdev

Ryoid wrote:

Yes you have to root your device if you want to use USB mode. Because this is not an USB Host solution. That's why OTG cable not needed.
Ryoid

mdevelopment wrote:

Ryoid wrote:

Yes you have to root your device if you want to use USB mode. Because this is not an USB Host solution. That's why OTG cable not needed.
Thanks for the answer :D
Topic Starter
mdev

Ryoid wrote:

mdevelopment wrote:

Ryoid wrote:

Thanks for the answer :D

You are welcome :)
Kiciuk
I can't even imagine input lag.
+ precision will suck, if you havent galaxy note with pen or something.
Easy cheating btw.
just make an app on android to attach to process and send prepared data.
Topic Starter
mdev

Kiciuk wrote:

I can't even imagine input lag.
+ precision will suck, if you havent galaxy note with pen or something.
Easy cheating btw.
just make an app on android to attach to process and send prepared data.

There is no input lag because of the balanced data transfer.
With this solution you can play with a potato.. there wont be input lag.
You are welcome.

This is not cheating this program emulate the mouse movement to the Windows and not attached to the game. There no Handle opened toward the game.

(Move the mouse according to your settings in the Server.

I mean settings :

- Wich monitor are you using?
- Play area (resolution)
- Play area shifting
- Same settings with the "pad" (Your Android device)
)

If you have a capacitive screen you can easily create a pen DIY. Grab a graphite pencil put a pin on the end of it. You have a pen! Good Luck!

Playing with tablet is cheating? I think not. And this is not a simple "move the mouse" application. (+ The project is started today.) But thanks constructive criticism.

(With this comment you say how "osu!" sell cheats for their own players. [https://osu.ppy.sh/store/product/166] )

Best Regards - Bitkillerz.
Bloom
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I couldn't get any method to work.
And neither the server nor the app is telling me what is wrong.
Does this work on Android 6+? Because the forum for Reverse Tethering says it is not even supported for Android 5
Topic Starter
mdev

LumpBloom7 wrote:

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I couldn't get any method to work.
And neither the server nor the app is telling me what is wrong.
Does this work on Android 6+? Because the forum for Reverse Tethering says it is not even supported for Android 5

Yes it is working. Because I've changed the adb to the latest in Reverse Tethering.

- Check your device root law.
- Disable your wifi and any other internet connection.
- Check the internet permission is accepted on the application.
- Check the Network acces permission and the administrator law on PC.
- Don't forget to check Debug Mode in Anroid Developer Settings.

If it still don't works and you did not done that than do this :

- Open the Reverse Tethering.
- Go "Tools" > "Install Hack"
- If you are done this go to Xposed Setup (This is the installed app)
- Go "Install/Update"
- Go "Moduls" > Check the checkbox (in) on Hack Connectivity Service
- Reboot your phone.

If it still don't work :

- Check your DNS is "ok" or not in the Reverse Tethering app
- Check the 8888 port if is blocked or not.

I hope you'll find a working solution. But don't worry if not. Come back later and we will update the PC app and fix the bugs.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Bloom
I'll give it a shot. I'll give you the results later.
Topic Starter
mdev

LumpBloom7 wrote:

I'll give it a shot. I'll give you the results later.

Okay. Thanks for your help. :)
Bloom
I followed your instructions but it still doesn't work in the end. Reverse tethering says I'm successfully connected, and is able to run the scripts. I also tried the Xposed hack, with the same results.

Just to let you know.. WiFi connection on this app also doesn't work fine. Similar apps on the play store works fine though.
If I had experience in Android development, I would be happy to help you out. But right now this is the most(?) I can do.
Topic Starter
mdev

LumpBloom7 wrote:

I followed your instructions but it still doesn't work in the end. Reverse tethering says I'm successfully connected, and is able to run the scripts. I also tried the Xposed hack, with the same results.
Just to let you know.. WiFi connection on this app also doesn't work fine. Similar apps on the play store works fine though.
If I had experience in Android development, I would be happy to help you out. But right now this is the most(?) I can do.

Thanks for your response. We'll find the solution for your problem and update the app as fast as possible.

This app is more supportive for the USB method. (Because of the speed of the USB.) But if you have a really fast Internet and a good router (wich can provide a very good Wifi connection) you can play with that too.

We are working hard to improve the application endowments.
Thanks for your patience and help.
Topic Starter
mdev
Warning

Pro version is available. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mdev.osupad_pro

(The pro version is only compatible with the new pro PC version. More options, better performance, greater experience.)

If you are want to improve your skills but you don't have that much money this is the best way to do it.

Have a good luck!

Best wishes, Bitkillerz - MDEV
MickeyHuntr
Although app connects with PC server, PC server seems not to receive any touch data. All firewalls are off do idk
Topic Starter
mdev

MickeyHuntr wrote:

Although app connects with PC server, PC server seems not to receive any touch data. All firewalls are off do idk
Hi,

Maybe this is just a little problem..

Make sure:
- Your USB cable is able to transfer data to the PC
- The wifi ad any other mobile network is turned off.
- Your device has a root law
- In the USB mode window you have selected your device and DNS

How to use/install the USB mode in the proper way?

If the problem is still there try to install the Reverse Tethering Tool in the USB mode window. (Go to tools>Install(optimal))
After the installation go to XPosed installer in android and click Install/Upgrade after that in the same app go to Moduls and check Hack Connectivity Service.
Open up the Hack Connectivity Service apk and click "Activate Wifi Hack" & "Activate Traces". If you are done reboot the device.

When the device reboots you must be able to play with USB mode. (Just hit "connect" in the USB mode window when you device is connected via USB)

Good Luck, MDEV
alvarosch14714
Hi, I'm a regular osu! player, I gave a try to this app, but it doesn't seem to work, my device is a Moto Z with android 7.0, the android app doesn't require any special permissions, I've .Net Framework 4.5.2 and my device is not rooted.
Is there any way to make this work.
I will look forward your answer.
Topic Starter
mdev
Hi!

I think you have a problem with you windows.

If your windows is above win 7:

Unfortunately OP - Free is not compatible with Windows 8.x & 10

Because OP - Free does not have an updater (PC app) it wont be updated. But OP - Pro will get a compatibility update.

Sorry for that ruction but when I wrote the app in C# I don't realized how the syntax I'm using is not compatible above Windows 7. :cry:

But if you are as addicted of osu! as me.. nothing can stop you! Get a win 7 on your machine ;) 8-)

Really sorry,
MDEV
Nagispace
Can't you just make a compatible version of OP free for win 8/10 ?
I DON'T wanna pay to get something that I don't know if it will work as I expect :/
And yes I'm poor at a point that I can't afford a 1$ app.
Topic Starter
mdev

NagisaShiota2 wrote:

I DON'T wanna pay to get something that I don't know if it will work as I expect :/
Hi!

I have already thought about this solution... But when the project started I have made a bad decision about the PC application. (OSU Pad - Free PC)

This project is started like a simple pad only for myself and without any publishing idea.. so the update function from the free pc version is left out...

I can fix it on the free version but many people who are using the free version wont noticed about the update... So than if you want the update you need to reinstall the program on your pc...

More than 1000 costumer downloaded the free pc version.. but idk how many will update it..

Because this I made OSU - Pad Pro with many new feature in options and with an updater. So I can easy send an update to the users.. but with OSU - Pad Free I can't do that.

I think I explained my point.

That does not mean that I don't want to fix that in OP free.. Just this is not my main project (as I said its started like a little tool for myself) and I don't want to invest that much time into it.

Hope you understand.. and I'm sorry for your situation.

If you want to you can contact us on the contact@bitkillerz.com email.

I wish you a good luck in the future,
MDEV
Nagispace

mdevelopment wrote:

NagisaShiota2 wrote:

Hi!

I have already thought about this solution... But when the project started I have made a bad decision about the PC application. (OSU Pad - Free PC)

This project is started like a simple pad only for myself and without any publishing idea.. so the update function from the free pc version is left out...

I can fix it on the free version but many people who are using the free version wont noticed about the update... So than if you want the update you need to reinstall the program on your pc...

More than 1000 costumer downloaded the free pc version.. but idk how many will update it..

Because this I made OSU - Pad Pro with many new feature in options and with an updater. So I can easy send an update to the users.. but with OSU - Pad Free I can't do that.

I think I explained my point.

That does not mean that I don't want to fix that in OP free.. Just this is not my main project (as I said its started like a little tool for myself) and I don't want to invest that much time into it.

Hope you understand.. and I'm sorry for your situation.

If you want to you can contact us on the contact@bitkillerz.com email.

I wish you a good luck in the future,
MDEV
I don't mind reinstalling the software.
Are you really the kind of dev that makes people pay to have a compatibility update ? I mean, at least make a single update for compatibility.
Topic Starter
mdev

NagisaShiota2 wrote:

Are you really the kind of dev that makes people pay to have a compatibility update ? I mean, at least make a single update for compatibility.
Hey again.

So you don't get my point.. I can't do updates to OP free because I did not write an updater into it...
Thats my problem.. (If you still don't get it we are talking about the PC program and not the android app...)

I'm really sorry but this is not that simple.. just make an update... As I "said" before this project is started like a little tool to my self.. and I forgot to write an updater to the first so the free version..

Maybe you understand now what is my problem. :o
Topic Starter
mdev
Attention if your OSU Pad - Free is version 1.0 & build 1.0 OR Pro is version 1.0 & build 1

So then I put my main project aside and I will fix the compatibility error in few days...

(In OP - Free and Pro too..)

OP - Free update strategy (Because of the no updater situation) ->

You will get a notification in the Android App and you will know when you need to reinstall the software if you want to..

Updates are coming soon.

Thanks for your patiance,
MDEV
Nagispace

mdevelopment wrote:

NagisaShiota2 wrote:

Hey again.

So you don't get my point.. I can't do updates to OP free because I did not write an updater into it...
Thats my problem.. (If you still don't get it we are talking about the PC program and not the android app...)

I'm really sorry but this is not that simple.. just make an update... As I "said" before this project is started like a little tool to my self.. and I forgot to write an updater to the first so the free version..

Maybe you understand now what is my problem. :o
I got your point but nothing stop you from creating a new build for the PC just to have the compatibility.
Instead of "osuPad - Free" you can call it "osuPad - Free Windows 8.x & 10 compatible edition" or something different(for the install files) you don't need an updater if it's a different installation. As for the app on android you can make the user choose between win 7 or win 8/10 compatibility at the start or auto detect.
More and more people are using Windows 10 you should really consider doing it.
Topic Starter
mdev

NagisaShiota2 wrote:

I got your point but nothing stop you from creating a new build for the PC just to have the compatibility.
Instead of "osuPad - Free" you can call it "osuPad - Free Windows 8.x & 10 compatible edition" or something different(for the install files) you don't need an updater if it's a different installation. As for the app on android you can make the user choose between win 7 or win 8/10 compatibility at the start or auto detect.
More and more people are using Windows 10 you should really consider doing it.

As you can see it I'll do it. :D

I just need a little time like 1 day for each. (pro and free)
show more