forum

Hovering tips?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ultiima
Hey everyone,

Lately I've been hovering (for about 4 days or so) due to my tablet area getting scratched from my dragging and it's been tough to say the least. My wrist feels really uncomfortable and sometimes it's painful just to get through a 2-3 minute song, so I tried out some grips but they all feel really damn awkward and plain impossible to aim for me, but everyone else seems to be doing just fine, so I was wondering if the problem's on my end?
Nidle
Really, all it takes is endurance. I've been hovering since I picked up my tablet. I also use my fingers instead of my wrist, since it's easier to maneuver the cursor around. Maybe try that. Let me know if it helps!
FlipSide82
i havent tried tablet but you gotta get used to it cuz i see my friends play with tablet
Deva
play more
Venix

HK_ wrote:

play more
That's a good tip. Also try to play more maps which are harder to aim than maps you are used to play
StephOsu

Venix wrote:

HK_ wrote:

play more
That's a good tip. Also try to play more maps which are harder to aim than maps you are used to play
tbh 99% of the questions in this shithole subforum can be answered with "play more"
another 1% can be answered with "play less"
so if play more doesn't work, then play less
c-atsuit
if you find it impossible to hover just try putting a tablet cover on. but otherwise just keep working at it until it becomes comfortable, theres really no quick fix. i hovered from the beginning so this was never an issue for me
HeiTCB16
Funny because after months of playing dragging my pen, just yesterday I started hovering and in the span of 2 days I have improved significantly. At first my aim was a little off and my wrist was a little shaky but more practice today pretty much fixed that. Just practice, maybe play on a lower difficulty for a day and build some comfort and muscle memory. You will see an improvement after a couple days
TwitterSkis1337
play more