forum

BTS - Awake

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xiaolin
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Firetruck
hot yoongi tag where
Lune

Firetruck wrote:

hot yoongi tag where
H O T Y O O N G I
Topic Starter
Xiaolin
excuse me but this thread is only for kim seokjin

don't post anything irrelevant thank you
Affirmation
Q

[faith]
00:27:015 - tbh I couldn't hear any sound.
01:42:224 (4,5,6,7) - too hard to play comparing with others, you didn't use it well.
03:24:308 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I suggest you pentagon.

GL
Topic Starter
Xiaolin

Neoskylove wrote:

Q

[faith]
00:27:015 - tbh I couldn't hear any sound. Listen carefully, you can hear a "su" sound here.
01:42:224 (4,5,6,7) - too hard to play comparing with others, you didn't use it well. Re-adjusted.
03:24:308 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I suggest you pentagon. It already is?

GL
Thank you for modding!
Cerulean Veyron
wings project

[- - General - -]
  • - The first issue and utmost important, the current timing offset is technically unsystematic to the upbeats and percussion. Which in short, sound beats are a little late over the song track. I'm pretty sure diminishing it somewhere around 961ms would befit best accurately to both vocals and the whole song track.
    - If this is ever someone else's set, you're legitimated to use the current difficulty naming on the Easy difficulty as some casual guest-collab difficulty. However, it appears to be your own set and clearly sounds pretty vague at most times in spite of indicating collaboration difficulties on one's own set. I'd highly recommend renaming to "Easy Collab" or vise versa to ensure clearance of explanatory of a collaboration with the set mapper and another. Otherwise, Xiaotruck is not an existing user that commonly maps guest difficulties.
    - Turns out there's an inconsistency with the Widescreen Support activation. Highly suggested to disable it in each every difficulty due no elements of storyboarding is implemented in the beatmap folder.
    - I've noticed a minor typo on one of the custom hitsound, in which "soft-hitnormal 2.wav" is. Either deleting it or revert the custom hitsound into a correct usage of file naming.
    - To be honest, the soundwave of the custom hitsounds of soft finishes are disproportionately too clunky for a kind of this tranquil song. Might've replace it to a landing piano note or a long soft cymbal hit to blend more effectively as in illustrating how the song track plays properly.

[- - Easy - -]
  1. - Remove any potential unused inherited timing points as possible to not occur excessive timing setup.
  2. 00:45:140 (2,3) - 01:02:640 (2,3) - If it's certainly intentional that you would likely to fracture the structural flowing towards the next notes over these two parts (and maybe more further out), I'd suggest redoing the position into something else that may help to perform distinctive patterns, if you care about aesthetic designs. But if it's not for the structure, then you can simply just adjust the slider moving towards the circle or whatso.
  3. 01:00:974 (1) - The slider shape, in terms of aesthetics, seems barely noticeable by how steep the curve is. In order to adjust it into a good use of the slider shape, it may be best to calibrate the curve more clearer or rework the whole position of the slider. Currently it doesn't stand up as stellar or "likely suitable" when it comes to mapping complexity sliders. I'd recommend not to do them in every easier difficulties.
  4. 01:10:974 (1,2,1) - By any means necessary, this whole part in the section is pretty lacking of structure fundamentals. Like, there's enough room for polishing the curve sliders' placement despite flow. Telling by how it's current state, is simply not really appealing in my opinion. You can start with rearranging the slider curves more broadening to tweak the structure other than "cutting off flow".
  5. 01:55:141 (2,3,1,2) - The rhythm composition choice here doesn't seem to be the right option to use for following more tracks, especially the vocals being highly audible on this section. Another issue is also that the structuring is very doubtful, including the design patterns. It probably didn't execute well as far as I know. I would recommend altering this section by redoing the rhythm composition into this or that, both of them represents the vocals more clearer and intrigues the soundwave much smoother than the current one.
  6. 02:10:141 - Missed a clap here? There's a heavy snare landing on each upbeat around this section (can also be heard on the background), and it looks like you've only concentrate the claps on the obvious ones which sounds really odd.
  7. 02:04:307 - Starting from this track to 02:14:307 - , you might be having some new combo inconsistency around. But considering that you aren't really adding quite less with one combo each two tracks, so adding just at least two of them on the parts mentioned can suffice.
  8. 02:20:974 - 03:00:974 - 03:27:641 - These... these whole verse is a complete copy-pasted and some are flipped out. Yes, the second verse of the chorus has a strong similarity to the first, I understand that since the beginning. I guess it would be better to copy individual patterns and then change something in-between patterns instead of just copy paste flipping larger sections which are technically worth mapping differently based on the intensity of the song, if you prefer to keep the rhythm composition. Right now, this doesn't literally show any good efforts into creating a "good" mapset.

[- - Normal - -]
  1. - The copied parts also applies to this and the last two difficulties. I won't likely to mention this again just to enlarge the mod post.
  2. 00:20:140 (1,1) - Well, for starting off to the intro. I don't really think adding one more combo just for the downbeat to befit the track. Removing the new combo on 00:20:974 (1) - would be enough to consist most combos further on.
  3. 00:24:724 (2,3) - 00:38:890 (2,3) - You've probably stacked two notes through many serene parts like these, but here you did not stack for complete consistency. Since readability is not highly an objective when it comes to mapping more dense than Easy difficulty, you are able to stack at will for patterning and emphasis.
  4. 00:57:640 (1) - Not really serious though, but this could potentially be close to an off-screen whenever the slider tail can be pinned onto a negative number of x axis. Might you keep in mind if that may happen.
  5. 01:35:974 (3) - Would rather positioning this slider shape towards the circle rather than against it. I don't recommend blanketing, you may keep the slider body so it's either flipping it or re-adjust it's placement.
  6. 01:57:224 - 02:10:557 - Actually, the red tick here sounds very prominent to click instead of a lift. It might increase the note density slightly if you'd prefer to replace the slider (5) to two circles, or at least redoing the rhythm composition over this may fix the rhythm inconsistency (and maybe the emphasis though the vocals and instruments in both sections' intensity sounds really similar) along with 01:57:641 (1,2,3,4) - / 02:13:474 (3,4) - .
  7. 02:16:391 - Mind a reason why leaving this a little... empty? You haven't skipped that soundwave on 01:09:724 - . But rather than adding just a circle, you can possibly replace 02:15:974 (3) - into a 1/2 slider if you'd like to keep the note density lesser than clicking a lot.
  8. 03:30:975 (1,2,3) - The distance spacing here seemed very disarranged. And by the looks of the patterning, it's completely enforced especially when it comes to randomly placing linear sliders. But there's a way to go around this, either by simply balancing out the 1.5x distance spacing or maybe redo a few slider positions of one of the three linear sliders. That way it might help change the structure more comfortably without altering.

[- - Advanced - -]
  1. 00:26:703 (3,4) - I do hear these notes that they sound really out of place, while the vocals actually starting to land on the 1/4 which are 00:27:224 - and 00:27:432 - . So what's the point ending a slider too early on 00:27:015 -? You might want to either extend the slider and move the circle to the blue tick, or add another circle if you feel uncertain about the rhythm composition you're currently using.
  2. 00:38:890 (3) - Speaking about the piano note on the next track, this sounds obviously late by a few ms. I can really tell it's landing somewhere on a snap of 1/8... or possibly 1/12. Not really sure what it exactly is when it comes to notes' snapping division. You might take a look at this in some other time.
  3. 00:53:474 (4,5,6,1) - The distance spacing is sufficient alright. But in visual designing of structure, this can possibly be misleading. The two circles on 00:53:786 (5,6) - are actually supposed to start on the red tick 00:53:890 - and lasts on the blue tick 00:54:099 - to indicate vocals more accurate. For now, this is literally a bit too early by a snap of 1/8.
  4. 01:13:474 (4,5,1) - Because of the slight slider velocity change for the chorus to be dense enough, the distance spacing and visuals should also need to come in hand. The spacing is okay for sure, but technically it's also misleading by seeing it through gameplay in visual. And this, should probably need some recognition. An okay-ish spacing, but slider (1) seems to be further away from circle (5) due slider velocity. Fortunately it's a difficulty in-between Normal and Hard, so you can possibly do a very tiny jump at one of the strongest downbeats through the whole track like this one. Might give a try, might not.
  5. 01:22:432 (4,1) - I would have guessed the blue tick on 01:22:849 - sounds pretty primitive in being a kick or something that sounds heavily intense. The vocals probably landed here as well, so you'll probably need to change a few tweaks of the rhythm composition here. Likewise, you may wanna try an easy way by Ctrl + G over these two notes to represent a greater effect to stress the kick. Or you can try to do some reverse slider without a circle, perhaps?
  6. 01:43:682 - 01:47:016 - 01:50:349 - Would've wondered why would you probably mainstream the vocals for most of the section of this track, but seeing that you skipped a few of them that's actually better than the minor density you followed. I would suggest adding something here, or at least replacing the circles before those three parts into a slider, which would input these mentioned parts to a slider tail. But trying out differently than these two options would still count the same.
  7. 01:54:307 (1,2) - If I see this right, the distance spacing here is extensively above 2x from your default usage of distance snap. In the other hand, the slider's curve is also hardly noticeable and considerably be the same issue as before.
  8. 02:00:557 (8,9) - Weren't these two supposed to be stacked based upon pattern consistency with 01:54:724 (2,3) - and 01:58:057 (2,3) - ? I can't really tell very specific, but this is pretty much one of the reasons why the note density here spiked up pretty big and slightly increased the star rating of the difficulty.
  9. 02:45:141 (2,3,4) - Almost likely the same issue as above, but for now there's a slider going through. But to be honest, the rhythm composition here seems to be more dense than the previous regarding the placements of notes and distance spacing. It may be because of the slider velocity, but that's not the reason behind this at all.
  10. 03:09:309 (5) - A possible unsnapped slider by a few ms early. Self-explanatory.

[- - Faith - -]
  1. 00:20:036 (1) - By hearing the very first part with a lower playback rate, you can possibly hear the vocals didn't actually start on the 1/8 snapping in which this slider's head sounds quite too early and likely to occur offbeat. Would recommend to find another way better than shrinking the snapping to 1/12.
  2. 00:23:682 (4) - I'd really ask why adding a note in-between vocal lines that actually haven't landed on blank sections. This technically isn't really following anything else in the background as in only the vocals can be mainstreamed. So it's probably not only needed to be removed just for overmapping issues or whatso, but I'd literally say the tick on 00:23:890 - should kinda be clickable for another vocal landing to be honest. So there's some rhythm composition issuing as well.
  3. 00:53:786 (5) - Probably alike the same part whereas the note isn't certainly starting at 1/8 snapping. You would've already known this.
  4. 00:58:474 (2,3) - 01:32:432 (4,5) - I don't really think the jump looks more fitting to be that big on this part of the track, the downbeat isn't definitely as dense as 01:00:974 (1) -. So reducing the spacing hera bit of slight can help not to mislead notes' placements.
  5. - As far as things go, there are many indistinguishable issues likely as the Advanced difficulty. So rather than me mentioning each one of them again, I suggest looking that out of the compound at your own time for now to not enlarge this mod post.
  6. 01:15:140 (2,3) - 01:28:474 (2,3) - Looks like there's some clear distance spacing differences than visual patternings. But speaking about spacing, the first part is undoubtedly bigger than the second which seems to have some consistency issue occuring. Might as well balancing them out like, not precisely but enclose to each spacing alike one's 2.95x and the other's 3.10x as in nigh visual spacing.
  7. 01:25:765 (4,5) - 01:32:432 (4,5) - I can tell the intensity of the song track with those two parts mentioned is a lot more complicating, and more likely different than the other. Like the first one doesn't highly sound as audible as the second based on intensity, but seems that you've made the jumps almost identical that isn't evidently have any intensity purpose. For short, you could make the first jump smaller than the second in due note density.
  8. 01:43:057 (8) - 01:46:391 (8) - 01:50:349 - Likewise, sliders covering potential beats or emptied ticks should probably be mapped or replaced otherwise in order to represent a high effective rhythm that accurately follows most song tracks. This is pretty much the same issue as before. But this one's a little different this time, as for the two sliders. Reverse, slider end, or a few circles if you'd like to spike up the difficulty.
  9. 02:07:224 (7,1) - You've excessively used a jump for some strong downbeat and the change of music before on a similar track of 01:00:557 (6,1) -. Seeing here, it seems like you've given up creating one for the reason that it's being cornered of the gameplay field. You could've moved it somewhere below slider (7) despite flow.
  10. - There are seriously a lot of redundant jumps throughout the whole difficulty in spite of bigger slider velocity. An example of about the two different jumps in the first chorus, and reduced the distance spacing significantly on 02:21:807 (2,3) - and 02:35:141 (2,3) -. I doubt this will ever be called a good and casual "Hard" difficulty. Jumps are meant to indicate strong beats of the song. But you've almost done it okay, but unfortunately used it pretty much random than consistent judging by the difficulty's standard mapping fundamentals. I don't really get the reason why exactly, but what's best for right now is that you'll need to recheck the jumps' distance spacing thorough. And try to balance them out to indicate the stressing downbeats more correctly in rhythm and pattern. For now, mentioning them all in here would be repetitive, so look out for them.
  11. 02:55:973 (5) - 03:10:973 (1) - Possible unsnapped slider tails on red tick.

Rhythm compositions and pattern execution should be reworked on and could've taken more time to scrutinize, and the hitsounding is somehow lacking more insertions of rendering most of the song track as well. Details on the mod.

I advise, I do not wish to see the pasted parts once I'm going to recheck this some other time for ensuring quality.
Topic Starter
Xiaolin

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

wings project

[- - General - -]
  • - The first issue and utmost important, the current timing offset is technically unsystematic to the upbeats and percussion. Which in short, sound beats are a little late over the song track. I'm pretty sure diminishing it somewhere around 961ms would befit best accurately to both vocals and the whole song track.
    - If this is ever someone else's set, you're legitimated to use the current difficulty naming on the Easy difficulty as some casual guest-collab difficulty. However, it appears to be your own set and clearly sounds pretty vague at most times in spite of indicating collaboration difficulties on one's own set. I'd highly recommend renaming to "Easy Collab" or vise versa to ensure clearance of explanatory of a collaboration with the set mapper and another. Otherwise, Xiaotruck is not an existing user that commonly maps guest difficulties.
    - Turns out there's an inconsistency with the Widescreen Support activation. Highly suggested to disable it in each every difficulty due no elements of storyboarding is implemented in the beatmap folder.
    - I've noticed a minor typo on one of the custom hitsound, in which "soft-hitnormal 2.wav" is. Either deleting it or revert the custom hitsound into a correct usage of file naming.
    - To be honest, the soundwave of the custom hitsounds of soft finishes are disproportionately too clunky for a kind of this tranquil song. Might've replace it to a landing piano note or a long soft cymbal hit to blend more effectively as in illustrating how the song track plays properly.

[- - Easy - -]
  1. - Remove any potential unused inherited timing points as possible to not occur excessive timing setup.
  2. 00:45:140 (2,3) - 01:02:640 (2,3) - If it's certainly intentional that you would likely to fracture the structural flowing towards the next notes over these two parts (and maybe more further out), I'd suggest redoing the position into something else that may help to perform distinctive patterns, if you care about aesthetic designs. But if it's not for the structure, then you can simply just adjust the slider moving towards the circle or whatso.
  3. 01:00:974 (1) - The slider shape, in terms of aesthetics, seems barely noticeable by how steep the curve is. In order to adjust it into a good use of the slider shape, it may be best to calibrate the curve more clearer or rework the whole position of the slider. Currently it doesn't stand up as stellar or "likely suitable" when it comes to mapping complexity sliders. I'd recommend not to do them in every easier difficulties.
  4. 01:10:974 (1,2,1) - By any means necessary, this whole part in the section is pretty lacking of structure fundamentals. Like, there's enough room for polishing the curve sliders' placement despite flow. Telling by how it's current state, is simply not really appealing in my opinion. You can start with rearranging the slider curves more broadening to tweak the structure other than "cutting off flow".
  5. 01:55:141 (2,3,1,2) - The rhythm composition choice here doesn't seem to be the right option to use for following more tracks, especially the vocals being highly audible on this section. Another issue is also that the structuring is very doubtful, including the design patterns. It probably didn't execute well as far as I know. I would recommend altering this section by redoing the rhythm composition into this or that, both of them represents the vocals more clearer and intrigues the soundwave much smoother than the current one.
  6. 02:10:141 - Missed a clap here? There's a heavy snare landing on each upbeat around this section (can also be heard on the background), and it looks like you've only concentrate the claps on the obvious ones which sounds really odd.
  7. 02:04:307 - Starting from this track to 02:14:307 - , you might be having some new combo inconsistency around. But considering that you aren't really adding quite less with one combo each two tracks, so adding just at least two of them on the parts mentioned can suffice.
  8. 02:20:974 - 03:00:974 - 03:27:641 - These... these whole verse is a complete copy-pasted and some are flipped out. Yes, the second verse of the chorus has a strong similarity to the first, I understand that since the beginning. I guess it would be better to copy individual patterns and then change something in-between patterns instead of just copy paste flipping larger sections which are technically worth mapping differently based on the intensity of the song, if you prefer to keep the rhythm composition. Right now, this doesn't literally show any good efforts into creating a "good" mapset. The copy-pasted parts are Firetruck's, going to leave them for her.

[- - Normal - -]
  1. - The copied parts also applies to this and the last two difficulties. I won't likely to mention this again just to enlarge the mod post.
  2. 00:20:140 (1,1) - Well, for starting off to the intro. I don't really think adding one more combo just for the downbeat to befit the track. Removing the new combo on 00:20:974 (1) - would be enough to consist most combos further on.
  3. 00:24:724 (2,3) - 00:38:890 (2,3) - You've probably stacked two notes through many serene parts like these, but here you did not stack for complete consistency. Since readability is not highly an objective when it comes to mapping more dense than Easy difficulty, you are able to stack at will for patterning and emphasis.
  4. 00:57:640 (1) - Not really serious though, but this could potentially be close to an off-screen whenever the slider tail can be pinned onto a negative number of x axis. Might you keep in mind if that may happen.
  5. 01:35:974 (3) - Would rather positioning this slider shape towards the circle rather than against it. I don't recommend blanketing, you may keep the slider body so it's either flipping it or re-adjust it's placement.
  6. 01:57:224 - 02:10:557 - Actually, the red tick here sounds very prominent to click instead of a lift. It might increase the note density slightly if you'd prefer to replace the slider (5) to two circles, or at least redoing the rhythm composition over this may fix the rhythm inconsistency (and maybe the emphasis though the vocals and instruments in both sections' intensity sounds really similar) along with 01:57:641 (1,2,3,4) - / 02:13:474 (3,4) - .
  7. 02:16:391 - Mind a reason why leaving this a little... empty? You haven't skipped that soundwave on 01:09:724 - . But rather than adding just a circle, you can possibly replace 02:15:974 (3) - into a 1/2 slider if you'd like to keep the note density lesser than clicking a lot. Left this a little bit empty because the previous part was empty as well. The part before this one was empty because it only followed strong beats, so in this part, I decided to only follow vocals that sounded strong.
  8. 03:30:975 (1,2,3) - The distance spacing here seemed very disarranged. And by the looks of the patterning, it's completely enforced especially when it comes to randomly placing linear sliders. But there's a way to go around this, either by simply balancing out the 1.5x distance spacing or maybe redo a few slider positions of one of the three linear sliders. That way it might help change the structure more comfortably without altering.

[- - Advanced - -]
  1. 00:26:703 (3,4) - I do hear these notes that they sound really out of place, while the vocals actually starting to land on the 1/4 which are 00:27:224 - and 00:27:432 - . So what's the point ending a slider too early on 00:27:015 -? You might want to either extend the slider and move the circle to the blue tick, or add another circle if you feel uncertain about the rhythm composition you're currently using.
  2. 00:38:890 (3) - Speaking about the piano note on the next track, this sounds obviously late by a few ms. I can really tell it's landing somewhere on a snap of 1/8... or possibly 1/12. Not really sure what it exactly is when it comes to notes' snapping division. You might take a look at this in some other time.
  3. 00:53:474 (4,5,6,1) - The distance spacing is sufficient alright. But in visual designing of structure, this can possibly be misleading. The two circles on 00:53:786 (5,6) - are actually supposed to start on the red tick 00:53:890 - and lasts on the blue tick 00:54:099 - to indicate vocals more accurate. For now, this is literally a bit too early by a snap of 1/8.
  4. 01:13:474 (4,5,1) - Because of the slight slider velocity change for the chorus to be dense enough, the distance spacing and visuals should also need to come in hand. The spacing is okay for sure, but technically it's also misleading by seeing it through gameplay in visual. And this, should probably need some recognition. An okay-ish spacing, but slider (1) seems to be further away from circle (5) due slider velocity. Fortunately it's a difficulty in-between Normal and Hard, so you can possibly do a very tiny jump at one of the strongest downbeats through the whole track like this one. Might give a try, might not.
  5. 01:22:432 (4,1) - I would have guessed the blue tick on 01:22:849 - sounds pretty primitive in being a kick or something that sounds heavily intense. The vocals probably landed here as well, so you'll probably need to change a few tweaks of the rhythm composition here. Likewise, you may wanna try an easy way by Ctrl + G over these two notes to represent a greater effect to stress the kick. Or you can try to do some reverse slider without a circle, perhaps? The rhythm sounds fine here in my opinion.. but I could consider changing it later.
  6. 01:43:682 - 01:47:016 - 01:50:349 - Would've wondered why would you probably mainstream the vocals for most of the section of this track, but seeing that you skipped a few of them that's actually better than the minor density you followed. I would suggest adding something here, or at least replacing the circles before those three parts into a slider, which would input these mentioned parts to a slider tail. But trying out differently than these two options would still count the same. Those were left empty because of the piano sounds, and I replaced those circles with sliders.
  7. 01:54:307 (1,2) - If I see this right, the distance spacing here is extensively above 2x from your default usage of distance snap. In the other hand, the slider's curve is also hardly noticeable and considerably be the same issue as before.
  8. 02:00:557 (8,9) - Weren't these two supposed to be stacked based upon pattern consistency with 01:54:724 (2,3) - and 01:58:057 (2,3) - ? I can't really tell very specific, but this is pretty much one of the reasons why the note density here spiked up pretty big and slightly increased the star rating of the difficulty.
  9. 02:45:141 (2,3,4) - Almost likely the same issue as above, but for now there's a slider going through. But to be honest, the rhythm composition here seems to be more dense than the previous regarding the placements of notes and distance spacing. It may be because of the slider velocity, but that's not the reason behind this at all. Well, it's more dense here because of the violin
  10. 03:09:309 (5) - A possible unsnapped slider by a few ms early. Self-explanatory.

[- - Faith - -]
  1. 00:20:036 (1) - By hearing the very first part with a lower playback rate, you can possibly hear the vocals didn't actually start on the 1/8 snapping in which this slider's head sounds quite too early and likely to occur offbeat. Would recommend to find another way better than shrinking the snapping to 1/12.
  2. 00:23:682 (4) - I'd really ask why adding a note in-between vocal lines that actually haven't landed on blank sections. This technically isn't really following anything else in the background as in only the vocals can be mainstreamed. So it's probably not only needed to be removed just for overmapping issues or whatso, but I'd literally say the tick on 00:23:890 - should kinda be clickable for another vocal landing to be honest. So there's some rhythm composition issuing as well.
  3. 00:53:786 (5) - Probably alike the same part whereas the note isn't certainly starting at 1/8 snapping. You would've already known this.
  4. 00:58:474 (2,3) - 01:32:432 (4,5) - I don't really think the jump looks more fitting to be that big on this part of the track, the downbeat isn't definitely as dense as 01:00:974 (1) -. So reducing the spacing hera bit of slight can help not to mislead notes' placements.
  5. - As far as things go, there are many indistinguishable issues likely as the Advanced difficulty. So rather than me mentioning each one of them again, I suggest looking that out of the compound at your own time for now to not enlarge this mod post.
  6. 01:15:140 (2,3) - 01:28:474 (2,3) - Looks like there's some clear distance spacing differences than visual patternings. But speaking about spacing, the first part is undoubtedly bigger than the second which seems to have some consistency issue occuring. Might as well balancing them out like, not precisely but enclose to each spacing alike one's 2.95x and the other's 3.10x as in nigh visual spacing.
  7. 01:25:765 (4,5) - 01:32:432 (4,5) - I can tell the intensity of the song track with those two parts mentioned is a lot more complicating, and more likely different than the other. Like the first one doesn't highly sound as audible as the second based on intensity, but seems that you've made the jumps almost identical that isn't evidently have any intensity purpose. For short, you could make the first jump smaller than the second in due note density.
  8. 01:43:057 (8) - 01:46:391 (8) - 01:50:349 - Likewise, sliders covering potential beats or emptied ticks should probably be mapped or replaced otherwise in order to represent a high effective rhythm that accurately follows most song tracks. This is pretty much the same issue as before. But this one's a little different this time, as for the two sliders. Reverse, slider end, or a few circles if you'd like to spike up the difficulty.
  9. 02:07:224 (7,1) - You've excessively used a jump for some strong downbeat and the change of music before on a similar track of 01:00:557 (6,1) -. Seeing here, it seems like you've given up creating one for the reason that it's being cornered of the gameplay field. You could've moved it somewhere below slider (7) despite flow.
  10. - There are seriously a lot of redundant jumps throughout the whole difficulty in spite of bigger slider velocity. An example of about the two different jumps in the first chorus, and reduced the distance spacing significantly on 02:21:807 (2,3) - and 02:35:141 (2,3) -. I doubt this will ever be called a good and casual "Hard" difficulty. Jumps are meant to indicate strong beats of the song. But you've almost done it okay, but unfortunately used it pretty much random than consistent judging by the difficulty's standard mapping fundamentals. I don't really get the reason why exactly, but what's best for right now is that you'll need to recheck the jumps' distance spacing thorough. And try to balance them out to indicate the stressing downbeats more correctly in rhythm and pattern. For now, mentioning them all in here would be repetitive, so look out for them.
  11. 02:55:973 (5) - 03:10:973 (1) - Possible unsnapped slider tails on red tick.

Rhythm compositions and pattern execution should be reworked on and could've taken more time to scrutinize, and the hitsounding is somehow lacking more insertions of rendering most of the song track as well. Details on the mod.

I advise, I do not wish to see the pasted parts once I'm going to recheck this some other time for ensuring quality.
Thank you for the mod, almost fixed everything here. I'll see what I can do about the jumps in hard and nerf them.