pls mutual no supporter :icriforaccident:ty for mod~
- 00:06:762 (3,1) - Personally, I think the transition from these two notes aren't comfortable, as the linear part does not contradict well on the slider body's flow. Bringing 00:07:512 (1,2) - down (x:447 y:365 i think) would be better did something around that
- 00:43:512 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't think this pattern would play well. Mainly because the amount of momentum you forced into this pattern. Firstly here on 00:43:512 (1,2) - is pretty good, but on 00:44:262 (3,4,5) - , which supposed to be spaced normally since there is no significant sound allowing the change, suddenly you forced an unrequired amount of momentum of movement. In addition to that, players might misread it as a triplet, since the visual spacing told that the notes before are 1/2, so the notes spaced on this one could tell players it's a triplet i dont think so ?
- 00:46:512 (1) - Subjective, but a long press on 1/8 doesn't feel right for me. I think a spinner fits better right
- 01:07:043 (4,5,6,1) - please stack or line them up no that is so bad
- 01:36:012 (1,2,3,4,5) - I'm not sure (on my end) if this is going to be easy. Rhythm-wise alone is confusing. In addition to the spacing on 01:36:012 (1,2) - being the same as 01:36:574 (3,4,5) - which can confuse the players. I think putting 01:36:293 (2) - at x:32 y:228 as well as NCing it (the NC is subjective, different spacing can still help) would clear up the confusion im forcing players to read the rhythm the spacing is well presented imo , the whole map isnt inteded to be so straight forward and easy , because boring maps are boring
- 02:31:512 (1) - stack it lol
- 02:43:512 (1) - ^
- A bit of a rant on this diff. I don't like how the stacks on the kiai are inconsistent. Maybe make them consistent? IT IS consistent if you actually watch how it alternate stack vs overlap , of course this is intended because i like it
- 00:53:824 (3) - Stack? ????
- 01:24:762 (1,2) - Extend the sliders for one tick? (1/4) for what ???
- 01:26:543 (2,3) - Not sure why this offbeat rhythm is stacked while the others aren't stacked ( 01:29:262 (3,4) - / 01:27:762 (2,3) - / 01:32:262 (5,6) - etc.) 3/4 beat is not an offbeat also "??????????????????"
Other than that, other diffs are awesome. See two or three weeks from now, I'll help this set get ranked (If I become BN that is). Good luck for now