forum

Imany - Don't Be So Shy (Filatov & Karas Remix) (Nightcore M

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pachiru
I don't know if my source is credible, but I looked on Deezer and I found this. It's not capitalised.
Even on the place where you can buy the CD, it's written without a capitalised S.

I found the cover of the disk where the song is from, but the problem is that on the disk cover, everything is uppercased. Here is a picture of it.

But as Kurai said, the video published by the label on YouTube is named with a capitalised S, and since it's a reliable source, it might be the right one to chose, since the picture of the CD shows everything with uppercased letters.

Don't know if it will help, but I guess we can find an agreement with it. :)
Topic Starter
AnimeStyle
There's one thing we can agree on - it's different every time.
I'll stay with Itunes capatilisation, because I got the audio from there, but thanks for your help anyway.
Doyak

AnimeStyle wrote:

I'll stay with Itunes capatilisation, because I got the audio from there, but thanks for your help anyway.
Being different every time doesn't mean we can just build up everything in assumption which is not stated by the official. Like you can say the same thing for "don't be so shy" because this is totally possible without formalization, but we don't know if they actually like that idea or not.

Also another thing we found is https://itunes.apple.com/sg/album/the-w ... mpt=uo%3D4 this iTunes page which also uses capitalized 'S'.

If you can manage to find at least one official reference for the lowercase 's' like in a booklet or official mp3 file information or whatever, it's fine to keep it. But if you don't, I'd say you need to follow the only official one found so far - using capitalized 'S'.
Topic Starter
AnimeStyle

Doyak wrote:

AnimeStyle wrote:

Being different every time doesn't mean we can just build up everything in assumption which is not stated by the official. Like you can say the same thing for "don't be so shy" because this is totally possible without formalization, but we don't know if they actually like that idea or not.

Also another thing we found is https://itunes.apple.com/sg/album/the-w ... mpt=uo%3D4 this iTunes page which also uses capitalized 'S'.

If you can manage to find at least one official reference for the lowercase 's' like in a booklet or official mp3 file information or whatever, it's fine to keep it. But if you don't, I'd say you need to follow the only official one found so far - using capitalized 'S'.
Well, even ITunes used S, so I'll change it. They probably slipped up on the single name.
Raiden
As requested
Bonsai
danke oko
tatatat
change bg now?
Nozhomi

tatatat wrote:

change bg now?
No this one is cute
tatatat

Nozhomi wrote:

tatatat wrote:

change bg now?
No this one is cute
its already used in another mapset though.
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1056236
Topic Starter
AnimeStyle

Raiden wrote:

As requested
Thanks ^^

tatatat wrote:

change bg now?
I knew that from the get go. But I had used it even before I found out, so I wanted/want to keep it :3
tatatat

AnimeStyle wrote:

Raiden wrote:

As requested
Thanks ^^

tatatat wrote:

change bg now?
I knew that from the get go. But I had used it even before I found out, so I wanted/want to keep it :3
ahh okay
Okoratu

Bonsai wrote:

danke oko
no problem
Bonsai
Don't Be So Unranked
Topic Starter
AnimeStyle

Bonsai wrote:

Don't Be So Unranked
I'm trying sir. I'm trying. (insert very sad smiley)
Doyak
alright
VINXIS
XinCrin
not nightcore but nobody cares anyways :|
Mekki

XinCrin wrote:

If it is really not, then Doyak should've cared for it, he is the one that takes care of most metadata stuff after all lol

seems like he haven't :U
Bonsai

XinCrin wrote:

why not? definitely seems like techno/trance/dance to me
XinCrin

Bonsai wrote:

XinCrin wrote:

why not? definitely seems like techno/trance/dance to me
Pop/Deep House. Anyways, it' been already ranked...
So grats bro! :)