Go Ichinose - Team Plasma Appears!

posted
Total Posts
53
show more
Kuroneko-sHerald

DJPop wrote:

~vs. Kuro~
- This diff is unnecessary because it's almost hard as Noob Man diff
If you want to keep it, you should make it easier
Well, tecnically I mapped my guest before Noob Man, so he should change his diff at most (if he want to). I won't change my diff (except for normal things).
00:35:230 (3) - move 1/3 left Done.
00:37:825 (3) - ^ ^
01:10:582 (1) - remove new combo If other people will ask to change, I'll surely do it.
01:14:473 (1) - ^ ^
01:20:960 (1) - add finish Done.
Download: Go Ichinose - Team Plasma Appears! (Kurai) [vs. Kuro].osu
Noob Man
Yeah, speaking of it, our diffs are mapped differently so I don't see any problem if they are of equivalent difficulty. They're not the same, so... u___u'
And it's Noob Man. ='( EDIT : Thanks. <3
Kurosanyan

DJPop wrote:

~General~
- I suggest end the map on 01:36:527 and remove all break times Done except for the break
~vs. Kurosanyan~
00:18:690 (1) - move the end of slider to 292:276 Uh... nope it's fine like this ._.
00:23:879 (1) - move the end of slider to 226:124 ^
00:49:826 (1) - move the end of slider to 240:76 ^
00:55:015 (1) - move the end of slider to 180:264 ^
Download: Go Ichinose - Team Plasma Appears! (Kurai) [vs. Kurosanyan].osu
DJPop
Alright, few more things.

~vs. Noob Man~
01:31:987 (1) - add finish

~vs. Kurosanyan~
01:36:527 (5) - remove clap
Topic Starter
Kurai
Okay fixed both ~
DJPop
Bubble
IceBeam
okay,I'm here!

[General]
  1. I don't see Kurosanyan in Tags at all o3o
  2. also,there's an inconsistency in countdown,but none of diffs use it,switch it off at all?
  3. and I'd fix lead-in a bit,seems random to me atm..so
    - Taiko and Noob Man's diff starts at 00:00:528 so 1500 both seems fair
    - Kuro's and Kurosanyan's diffs start at 00:03:122 so probably 0 or 500?
    and 1000 for you diff,Kurai?
  4. and of course inconsistency in timing..though I got the idea,but is this acceptable? why not to map 1/3 rhytm at 185 bpm?
  5. also your mp3 has a little weird name xD but it's not a big problem


[Kuro]
00:13:500 (1) - spacing
00:27:122 - no to this break.and if you don't want to use spinner again,why not to add 3 notes - 00:27:771 - 00:27:987 - 00:28:095
00:32:311 (2) - spacing
00:34:690 (2,3) - what o.o that's completely out of rhytm,use white ticks
00:36:852 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - same,just what the hell
00:42:041 (1,1) - if it's supposed to be the easiest diff,then you can't have a note 1/1 after the spinner (especially 2 185 bpm spinners)
01:26:041 (1) - sounds/plays much better w/o it

[Noob Man]
00:29:392 (2,3,4) - I'm not sure if you choosed the right polarity for notes,such rhytm would fit the common 1/2 song,but here it'd better to use other ticks imo:

00:45:609 (1) - um,remove nc?
00:50:798 (1) - ^

[Final Battle]
01:14:473 (8) - this unmapped space looks a little weird,should there be a slider? xD like in previous patters,or idk,maybe map with some rhytm like:


so,seems like Noob Man's diff supposed to be the easiest,and does its' role but Kuro's Normal dissapoints me a little..because it doesn't have a consistent rhytm..spinners,breaks,unmapped space,2/1 rhytm suddenly turns into 1/3

thus,there's a gap between harder and easier diffs
if I were you,I would map a common Normal diff - that'd be better for the mapset and you will be more contributed to it

I won't pop a bub,in case you want to ask for another bat to check it xD
well,if you'll have some ideas - pm me :3
Topic Starter
Kurai

IceBeam wrote:

okay,I'm here!

[General]
  1. I don't see Kurosanyan in Tags at all o3o o3o
  2. also,there's an inconsistency in countdown,but none of diffs use it,switch it off at all? done
  3. and I'd fix lead-in a bit,seems random to me atm..so
    - Taiko and Noob Man's diff starts at 00:00:528 so 1500 both seems fair
    - Kuro's and Kurosanyan's diffs start at 00:03:122 so probably 0 or 500?
    and 1000 for you diff,Kurai? done
  4. and of course inconsistency in timing..though I got the idea,but is this acceptable? why not to map 1/3 rhytm at 185 bpm? errr.. wtf, fixed o.o
  5. also your mp3 has a little weird name xD but it's not a big problem b-but, fullsubmitting takes so much time ;_;



[Final Battle]
01:14:473 (8) - this unmapped space looks a little weird,should there be a slider? xD like in previous patters,or idk,maybe map with some rhytm like: okay


so,seems like Noob Man's diff supposed to be the easiest,and does its' role but Kuro's Normal dissapoints me a little..because it doesn't have a consistent rhytm..spinners,breaks,unmapped space,2/1 rhytm suddenly turns into 1/3

thus,there's a gap between harder and easier diffs
if I were you,I would map a common Normal diff - that'd be better for the mapset and you will be more contributed to it
I don't really like the idea of mapping a new normal here, because there are already 2 diffs (in my opinion Noob's diff is a normal and Kuro's a normal"+", adding one more normal diff would be.. umh, counter-productive ?). Well I see why you think there is a gap between easy diffs and hard diffs, because Kurosanyan's has lot of 1/3, however those are mostly kick sliders which aren't very hard to click. Well if you really think it needs a new normal, I will consider mapping it. (I have to admit that I'm lazy to map it, I already tried and failed xD).

I won't pop a bub,in case you want to ask for another bat to check it xD Why would I need another BAT when I have you ? <3
well,if you'll have some ideas - pm me :3
Thankies for the check, I guess we'll have to talk about the map over IRC. >w<
Kuroneko-sHerald

IceBeam wrote:

okay,I'm here!

[Kuro]
00:13:500 (1) - spacing It's done on purpose.
00:27:122 - no to this break.and if you don't want to use spinner again,why not to add 3 notes - 00:27:771 - 00:27:987 - 00:28:095 Done.
00:32:311 (2) - spacing It's done on purpose.
00:34:690 (2,3) - what o.o that's completely out of rhytm,use white ticks No.
00:36:852 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - same,just what the hell ^
00:42:041 (1,1) - if it's supposed to be the easiest diff,then you can't have a note 1/1 after the spinner (especially 2 185 bpm spinners) This isn't the easiest diff, despite what the star system says.
01:26:041 (1) - sounds/plays much better w/o it Nah.
Download: Go Ichinose - Team Plasma Appears! (Kurai) [vs. Kuro].osu
Noob Man

IceBeam wrote:

[Noob Man]
00:29:392 (2,3,4) - I'm not sure if you choosed the right polarity for notes,such rhytm would fit the common 1/2 song,but here it'd better to use other ticks imo:

Well, I guess it sounds better... Fixed !
00:45:609 (1) - um,remove nc? 'k
00:50:798 (1) - ^ ^
Download: Go Ichinose - Team Plasma Appears! (Kurai) [vs. Noob Man].osu
IceBeam
sure Kurai! I'll finally log and we will talk,but before I'll recheck and etc

@ Kuroneko-sHerald

00:13:500 (1) - spacing It's done on purpose.
I don't know what your mapper's spirit meant when you placed objects in this way,but spacing is the base rule of osu! and there should be no excuse to make it awkward at least in the easiest diffs. if you wanted to make umm..a pause before the slider - then go ahead and stack 'em

00:34:690 (2,3) - what o.o that's completely out of rhytm,use white ticks No.
00:36:852 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - same,just what the hell ^
there's no rhytm,at all. if you followed that sound which is apart of the main rhytm,then you should have moved 00:34:690 (2) to 00:34:798 and 00:37:284 (2) to 00:37:392

but that wouldn't make any sense too because of 00:35:555 (4,5) - this pattern and whole map before and ahead follows the main rhytm based on the white ticks

01:26:041 (1) - sounds/plays much better w/o it Nah.
the random 1/3 note before the downbeat after a break - seriously
why random you say? - because there's no note at 01:28:636 (4)
it doesn't sound worse,it sounds even better w/o it imo and it plays much more comfortable

so even if you don't agree - it's a guest diff. don't be a dick,help Kurai to rank his mapset
Kuroneko-sHerald

IceBeam wrote:

sure Kurai! I'll finally log and we will talk,but before I'll recheck and etc

@ Kuroneko-sHerald

00:13:500 (1) - spacing It's done on purpose.
I don't know what your mapper's spirit meant when you placed objects in this way,but spacing is the base rule of osu! and there should be no excuse to make it awkward at least in the easiest diffs. if you wanted to make umm..a pause before the slider - then go ahead and stack 'em

I did this in that way precisely because it's an easy/normal difficulty and using the proper space make the map more difficult.
If it's really a big problem I can change this.


00:34:690 (2,3) - what o.o that's completely out of rhytm,use white ticks No.
00:36:852 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - same,just what the hell ^
there's no rhytm,at all. if you followed that sound which is apart of the main rhytm,then you should have moved 00:34:690 (2) to 00:34:798 and 00:37:284 (2) to 00:37:392

but that wouldn't make any sense too because of 00:35:555 (4,5) - this pattern and whole map before and ahead follows the main rhytm based on the white ticks

If we want to be accurate then I should move 00:35:122 (3) - to 00:35:230 - and 00:37:717 (3) - to 00:37:825 - also.
btw, I don't understand why I should follow always the same rithm even if it change.


01:26:041 (1) - sounds/plays much better w/o it Nah.
the random 1/3 note before the downbeat after a break - seriously This is also on "Final Battle".
why random you say? - because there's no note at 01:28:636 (4) Well, this song isn't much schematic so some variation is possible.
it doesn't sound worse,it sounds even better w/o it imo and it plays much more comfortable on that I agree with you.


so even if you don't agree - it's a guest diff. don't be a dick,help Kurai to rank his mapset ...
So this is what I change:
00:13:500 (1) - spacing Fixed.
00:34:690 (2,3) - what o.o that's completely out of rhytm,use white ticks Moved 00:34:690 (2) to 00:34:798 and 00:35:122 (3) - to 00:35:230 -
00:36:852 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - same,just what the hell Moved 00:37:284 (2) to 00:37:392 and 00:37:717 (3) - to 00:37:825 -


Download: Go Ichinose - Team Plasma Appears! (Kurai) [vs. Kuro].osu

I hope that these change will be sufficient, otherwise I'll speak with Kurai about what to do.
IceBeam
rechecking

@ Kuro - I'm glad,dialogue is any better
well,now it looks better to me,but anyway,this pattern still pokes me

how about:
  1. moving 00:35:230 (3) to 00:35:122? I think it follows that rhytm better
  2. moving 00:37:825 (3) to 00:37:717 for the same reason
  3. instead of 00:38:149 (4,5,6) just copypaste a 00:35:555 (4,5) pattern - looks more consistent imo


that would be fine,also asking Kurai to confirm if it's better or worse

and about 01:26:041 (1,2) - I didn't say that it doesn't fit the rhytm or anything in that kind. you agreed that it plays more comfortable w/o it..and actually Final Battle is insane,it's used to be tricky,but Normal should be played comfortable,soooo...I'd still ask to remove it

otherwise I'm fine with your diff now

[Noob Man]
00:29:068 (1,2,3,4) - sorry for nazi,but could you make a square out of these?

that's it :oops:
Noob Man
Kuroneko-sHerald

IceBeam wrote:

rechecking

@ Kuro - I'm glad,dialogue is any better
well,now it looks better to me,but anyway,this pattern still pokes me

how about:
  1. moving 00:35:230 (3) to 00:35:122? I think it follows that rhytm better Changed.
  2. moving 00:37:825 (3) to 00:37:717 for the same reason ^
  3. instead of 00:38:149 (4,5,6) just copypaste a 00:35:555 (4,5) pattern - looks more consistent imo Fixed. Btw, I don't like it :?


that would be fine,also asking Kurai to confirm if it's better or worse

and about 01:26:041 (1,2) - I didn't say that it doesn't fit the rhytm or anything in that kind. you agreed that it plays more comfortable w/o it..and actually Final Battle is insane,it's used to be tricky,but Normal should be played comfortable,soooo...I'd still ask to remove it Well... and if I move the slider and delete the beat? So it is neither tricky nor too simple.

otherwise I'm fine with your diff now
Download: Go Ichinose - Team Plasma Appears! (Kurai) [vs. Kuro].osu
Topic Starter
Kurai
Okay, updated, thank you ~ !
IceBeam
sorry for delay,Kurai-nyan

time to rank
HeatKai
CONGRATS!
YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Tony
uuhhhh Grats Kurai :3
Meowcenaries
gj on rank
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply