Can no longer do spinners?

posted
Total Posts
27
show more
-Makishima S-

Lolinator2000 wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

Spinners are cancer, fuck them all.
butthurt because you dont know how to spin lul
i bet you can only hit up to 250-300 RPM
200-250 with tablet
Buster

[Taiga] wrote:

200-250 with tablet
I can 390-450 with Mouse
KupcaH

Lolinator2000 wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

200-250 with tablet
I can 390-450 with Mouse
Spinning doesn't make you good player. You suck.
Buster

KupcaH wrote:

Spinning doesn't make you good player. You suck.
are you dumb
there is a reason why spinning is so important to me and other players
kai99

Lolinator2000 wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Spinning doesn't make you good player. You suck.
are you dumb
there is a reason why spinning is so important to me and other players
meatspin.
KupcaH

Lolinator2000 wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Spinning doesn't make you good player. You suck.
are you dumb
there is a reason why spinning is so important to me and other players
Retardation?
-Makishima S-

KupcaH wrote:

Lolinator2000 wrote:

are you dumb
there is a reason why spinning is so important to me and other players
Retardation?
Apparently.

Spinning is lowest possible important skillset for this game.
Competitive high tier maps for pro players are anyway solved in top10 by "better plays", not spinners.
Buster

[Taiga] wrote:

Apparently.

Spinning is lowest possible important skillset for this game.
Competitive high tier maps for pro players are anyway solved in top10 by "better plays", not spinners.
But the top50 leaderboard players in Easy and Normal...
I Give Up
OP does not mention anything about mouse specs or settings. Facepalm.

pl,ay mroe
Rayne
Use Spunout mod or spin more.
SirOxorsid

Lolinator2000 wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

Spinners are cancer, fuck them all.
butthurt because you dont know how to spin lul
i bet you can only hit up to 250-300 RPM
And yet he's a much higher rank and has top plays worth double the pp of yours.
Nattsun

[Taiga] wrote:

Spinners are cancer, fuck them all.
Give that man a cookie pls...
Aharu

Lolinator2000 wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

Apparently.

Spinning is lowest possible important skillset for this game.
Competitive high tier maps for pro players are anyway solved in top10 by "better plays", not spinners.
But the top50 leaderboard players in Easy and Normal...
What you're saying is about sniping leaderboards.
Well, yes you can spin that fast but does that make you any good?

KupcaH wrote:

Spinning doesn't make you good player.
Barusamikosu

Aharu wrote:

What you're saying is about sniping leaderboards.
Well, yes you can spin that fast but does that make you any good?
Yes, good at spinning!

All players that I personally know that farm leaderboards don't have any illusions about their skill based on their spinning speed. Most are just in it for the fun of seeing where they end up on the leaderboard at the end of a play.
Aharu

Barusamikosu wrote:

Aharu wrote:

What you're saying is about sniping leaderboards.
Well, yes you can spin that fast but does that make you any good?
Yes, good at spinning!

All players that I personally know that farm leaderboards don't have any illusions about their skill based on their spinning speed. Most are just in it for the fun of seeing where they end up on the leaderboard at the end of a play.
Good at spinning then. ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯
StephOsu
i wish that i can spin
Aharu

kai99 wrote:

meatspin.
J_8579
NixXSkate
Spinning is an important skillset for when ppv1 comes back :^)

or you're playing hard rock and there's a long ending spinner
J_8579

NixXSkate wrote:

or you're playing hard rock and there's a long ending spinner
Doing spinners is different from actually spinning good.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply