RockRoller
Moved, please check this page: https://rockroller01.github.io/skinninginfo/
ctrl
huh I didn't know about this. Thanks for the info
Topic Starter
RockRoller

Hostile wrote:

huh I didn't know about this. Thanks for the info
No problem. Most people dont know it, thats why I wrote this tutorial.

There is a small mistake in it, but I will fix it later.
Edit: Fixed the mistake
Fu Xuan
Nice
Choilicious
Personally I put my entire song-selection inside of the mode button because I don't want to deal with aligning 4 different buttons separately, this way i only have to do selection-mode and only the selection-mode,mods,options,random-over.

I do understand that it causes problems in multiplayer map selection, but that is such a tiny fraction of time spent in that screen and most people press f2 either way that it doesn't even bother them.

Basically too much extra work in skinning for 1 mistake that you look at for a couple of seconds in multiplayer only.
Topic Starter
RockRoller

Choilicious wrote:

Personally I put my entire song-selection inside of the mode button because I don't want to deal with aligning 4 different buttons separately, this way i only have to do selection-mode and only the selection-mode,mods,options,random-over.

I do understand that it causes problems in multiplayer map selection, but that is such a tiny fraction of time spent in that screen and most people press f2 either way that it doesn't even bother them.

Basically too much extra work in skinning for 1 mistake that you look at for a couple of seconds in multiplayer only.
I can totally understand your point. But I hate mistakes. Even when they are little. I always try to skin as perfect as possible.

I also spent some minutes sometimes within the song-selection during multiplayer, my friends also.
Choilicious
Fair point, I just never play multiplayer :) good guide too
SleepingD
Thx About This Tutorial Gonna Make New selection-mode to Support Mutiplayer
Galvit
This tutorial needs additions
I remember that once you told me to change my skin judging by the guide, but the problem is that I completely cover the OSU logo. And when I change the file on the option this logo is shifted.
DM me and I will explain in details.
Topic Starter
RockRoller

Galvit wrote:

This tutorial needs additions
I remember that once you told me to change my skin judging by the guide, but the problem is that I completely cover the OSU logo. And when I change the file on the option this logo is shifted.
DM me and I will explain in details.
You have Discord? PM me there RockRoller#1909