forum

Takahashi Yoko - Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
F e r l e y
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011 at 17:47:40

Artist: Takahashi Yoko
Title: Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo
Source: Shakugan no Shana
BPM: 100
Filesize: 12708kb
Play Time: 01:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2,95 stars, 65 notes)
  2. Hard (4,69 stars, 336 notes)
  3. Insane (4,84 stars, 432 notes)
  4. volence (3,94 stars, 41 notes)
Download: Takahashi Yoko - Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Working =o
DarkEmerl
[Overall]

-As the Source, you could add 'Shakugan no Shana'
-I haven't got any examples for this, but you could add some tags.

[Hard]

-During that long break near the start, you could put something there, as Hard difficulties don't usually have breaks that long in them.
-You could use some more combos.

If it is okay with you, I would quite like to make a guest difficulty. I don't have any ranked maps, but I have two unranked maps. Also, I am best with Easy and Normal difficulties.
Topic Starter
F e r l e y

DarkEmerl123 wrote:

[Overall]

[Hard]

-During that long break near the start, you could put something there, as Hard difficulties don't usually have breaks that long in them.

If it is okay with you, I would quite like to make a guest difficulty. I don't have any ranked maps, but I have two unranked maps. Also, I am best with Easy and Normal difficulties.
I'm quite new with the map editor and still learning a lot, any suggestion are wellcome. If you want to make guest diff it would be great =O
DarkEmerl

volence wrote:

DarkEmerl123 wrote:

[Overall]

[Hard]

I'm quite new with the map editor and still learning a lot, any suggestion are wellcome. If you want to make guest diff it would be great =O
I'm also quite new. And this will be my first guest difficulty. It will be a Normal, by the way. ^^

EDIT: Saw the latest version of Hard.

I don't know if it is my computer acting up, but the background is gone and some of the hitcircles are different. I looked on the sprite library, and saw that there were three pictures in it, and one of them was just black. It is supposed to be like that, right?
Topic Starter
F e r l e y

DarkEmerl123 wrote:

I'm also quite new. And this will be my first guest difficulty. It will be a Normal, by the way. ^^

EDIT: Saw the latest version of Hard.

I don't know if it is my computer acting up, but the background is gone and some of the hitcircles are different. I looked on the sprite library, and saw that there were three pictures in it, and one of them was just black. It is supposed to be like that, right?
Umm.. just updated it, I still have to confirm that everything is correctly, also SB is may having some changes but not so far that its from now. Im extending my diff up to 3 - 4min so SB will be improved too if you have any progress on you diff that you feel confortable with, feel free to contact me if you even want to upload it. :)
ivan15997533
[General]

DarkEmerl123 wrote:

^ I agree
I think an offset of 30969 is better...?
I don't think you need "Shakugan no Shana - Takahashi Yoko - Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo" in the tags since it's already in the source, artist, and title.

[Hard]
00:28:998 - Object isn't snapped
00:51:468 - ^
00:58:960 - Spacing feels weird...
01:07:764 (2) - Not sure if you're mapping to the vocals... If so, it should be on the blue tick
01:11:313 (17) - ^

Seems like a pretty good map :) Looking forward to the finished product!
Topic Starter
F e r l e y

ivan15997533 wrote:

[General]

I think an offset of 30969 is better...?
- Certainly, but having troubles placing offset within an inherit point
I don't think you need "Shakugan no Shana - Takahashi Yoko - Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo" in the tags since it's already in the source, artist, and title.
-Okay

[Hard]
00:28:998 - Object isn't snapped
00:51:468 - ^
-fixed
00:58:960 - Spacing feels weird...
- tryed to keep the same spacing during that part
01:07:764 (2) - Not sure if you're mapping to the vocals... If so, it should be on the blue tick
01:11:313 (17) - ^
- I wasn't but I'll try this anyway, seems to sound better, personaly i don't like this but i think i can add some sliders instead on single tap on a blue tick and see what it looks like

Seems like a pretty good map :) Looking forward to the finished product!
- Fixing combo later on
Tonitiger
First: I like the Skin :3
Second: the hit numbers are to great, sometimes I can't see the other beats -> I miss :/
Thrid: Favorit :3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.