Artia >STD | 1v1 | 1k-10k< [WINNER: Luqui]

posted
Total Posts
show more
erick
osu! Username: Erick
Rank (as of registration): 2668
Discord: erick#8744
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Flurr
osu! Username:Flurr
Rank (as of registration): #4766
Discord: Flurr#8307
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
LwL
osu! Username: LwL
Rank (as of registration): 5743
Discord: LwL#9053
KupcaH
osu! Username: KupcaH
Rank (as of registration): #2,253
Discord: KupcaH \(OзО)/#1781

Kimura-Kun
osu! Username:Alvaro170
Rank (as of registration):1825
Discord:Alvaro170

Terrible
osu! Username: Terrible
Rank (as of registration): 5,439
Discord: Terrible#9479
face0xff
osu! Username: face0xff
Rank (as of registration): 3587
Discord: face0xff#9487
Negatiiive
osu! Username: Negatiiive
Rank (as of registration): #5,543
Discord: Negatiiive#1560
Stupid Idiot
WE ARE NOW FULL, REGISTRATIONS AFTER THIS COMMENT WILL BE ADDED TO THE RESERVE LIST
zubs
osu! Username: Lucas Zubs
Rank (as of registration): #2,355
Discord: lucas #3240
Take no Hana
osu! Username: [ Take ]
Rank (as of registration): #7217
Discord: Take#0854
Anopob
osu! Username: Anopob
Rank (as of registration): #7051
Discord: Anopob #9574
Janga
osu! Username: Janga
Rank (as of registration): #1470
Discord: Janga#2189
hlanden
osu! Username: hlanden
Rank (as of registration): #1672
Discord: hlanden#3095
PenguSit
osu! Username: Haiyu
Rank (as of registration): 2251
Discord: Gimme (Alright)#4038
fumes
osu! Username: fumes
Rank (as of registration): #5,274
Discord: fumes#8373
katatakatata
osu! Username: katatakatata
Rank (as of registration): #1080
Discord:katatakatata#8085
orbital gun
osu! Username: Jaitonat
Rank (as of registration): #2,349
Discord:
Justin
osu! Username: Justin
Rank (as of registration): #5406
Discord: Justin (Cl7n)#1612
Luqui
osu! Username: Luqui
Rank (as of registration): #2,498
Discord: Luqui#7879
IonJ
osu! Username: [Ion]
Rank (as of registration): #9200
Discord: IonJ #9411
- Carl -
osu! Username: - Carl -
Discord: carl#7960
Bjam
osu! Username: Morrowind
Rank (as of registration): #2289
Discord:
ethan -
osu! Username: Complete Trash
Rank (as of registration): 4825
Discord:
[b]I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
-Haunted-
osu! Username: -Haunted-
Rank (as of registration): 1808
Discord: -Haunted-#0197
mrbonk
osu! Username: Mrbonk
Rank (as of registration): 5344
Discord: mrbonk#5373
Topic Starter
Shino Inuzuka
The tournament has finished. Congrats to the winners!