Artia >STD | 1v1 | 1k-10k< [WINNER: Luqui]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hane
osu! Username: goto99
Rank (as of registration): 2475
Discord: lime#0465
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
amborgesa
osu! Username: Betwin
Rank (as of registration): 1390
Discord: Betwin#8834
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Arte
osu! Username: Arte
Rank (as of registration): #5,471
Discord: Arte#5391
Elahrai
osu! Username: Adorable Loli
Rank (as of registration): 6947
Discord: Adorable Loli#4604
Sakura chan
what
Jesus Christ
osu! Username: osu sucks
Rank (as of registration): 7832
Discord: tim#6242
ThisIsGod
osu! Username: ThisIsGod
Rank (as of registration): #9092
Discord: ThisIsGod#7261
Accurian
osu! Username: Accurian
Rank (as of registration):#7,110
Discord: Accurian#2371

myst
osu! Username: MysteriousMelon
Rank (as of registration): 3274
Discord: myst.#7347
MatiBezPodjazdu
osu! Username: My Angel Kajcio
Rank (as of registration): #6428
Discord: My Angel Kajcio#5644
Zodark
osu! Username: Zodark
Rank (as of registration): #1584
Discord: zodark#9409
King Lizard
osu! Username: KingLizardYT
Rank (as of registration): #3182
Discord: KingLizardYT#6966
osu! Username: Strauberry
Rank (as of registration): #4,461
Discord: Strauberry#9737
Nikolas
osu! Username: NikolasM2453
Rank (as of registration): #8,493
Discord: NikolasM2453#0342
daanit
osu! Username: Daanit
Rank (as of registration): #2,113
Discord: Daanit#2110
Chadford1324
osu! Username:Chadford1324
Rank (as of registration):9,538
Discord:Chadford1324#2053
Saltystick
osu! Username: Saltstick
Rank (as of registration): 5789
Discord: Saltstick#0025
Michni
osu! Username: Michni
Rank (as of registration): 1003
Discord: michni#2148
Jamker
osu! Username: Jamker
Rank (as of registration): 1,925
Discord: Jamker#7905
qwwert
osu! Username: qwwert
Rank (as of registration): 4879
Discord: qwwert#8674
Jona7117
osu! Username:Jona7117
Rank (as of registration):10k
Discord:Jona7117 I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
phox
osu! Username: phox
Rank (as of registration): 2690
Discord: phox#2332
Deadline
osu! Username: Tooko Amano
Discord: [Deadline]#2198
NucleaRaven
osu! Username: NucleaRaven
Rank (as of registration): 2362
Discord: NucleaRaven#0761
sabergod
Osu! Username: sabergod
Rank (as of registration): #5,607
Discord: sabergod#0791
c-atsuit
osu! Username: c-atsuit
Rank (as of registration): #1945
Discord: c-atsuit#5992
Leebs
osu! Username: Leeb
Rank (as of registration): 4,133
Discord: Leeb#6414
Starger
osu! Username: Starger
Rank (as of registration): 2715
Discord: Starger#3201
krotoxx
osu! Username: Krotoxx
Rank (as of registration): 4247
Discord: krotoxx#6840
Saika0k1
osu! Username: Saika-
Rank (as of registration): #7,320
Discord: Saika0k1 #0808
clayton
osu! Username: zelda102
Rank (as of registration): #1051
Discord: cl8n#1349

looks like a fun little tournament :D
Octagon
osu! Username: Ketchup
Rank (as of registration): 1237
Discord: Ketchup#3070
chrisny
osu! Username: chrisny
Rank (as of registration): 3634
Discord:chrisny#8624
IsoSubjectPi
osu! Username: [Pi]
Rank (as of registration): #10,811
Discord: [Pi]#5142
M A T O I
osu! Username: Mei misakii
Rank (as of registration): #3,147
Discord: Mei_misakii#6070
Penguin UwU
osu! Username: Penguin UwU
Rank (as of registration): #2249
Discord: Penguin#7224

sounds fun :3
sheik
osu! Username: Jimmeh
Rank (as of registration):9931
Discord:Serioum#3213
Floockde
osu! Username: Floockde
Rank (as of registration): #5722
Discord:
Conyoh
osu! Username: Amatsukaze
Rank (as of registration): 1407
Discord: Amatsukaze#9116
Vivace
osu! Username: Flare
Rank (as of registration): 1748
Discord: Kevin | ShinyLunatone#7074
show more