forum

Artia >STD | 1v1 | 1k-10k< [WINNER: Luqui]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shino Inuzuka

Hello everyone! Welcome to Artiatiinoan, or Artia for short. Before consulting with anyone about what to do, make sure that you join the Discord server and that your Discord name matches exactly with you osu! username. A manager or I will give you a role as we see fit. If you don't receive one within 5 days, that means that we have not found your application. Getting a role basically mean's your application has been approved. If you are confused about where to apply, apply on the forum post as a reply. And most importantly, everyone have some fun and stay active in the server. Thanks for supporting this tourney!

Team Size: 1v1
Mode: osu! Standard
Score: Score V2
Elimination Style: Single Elimination (w/ 3rd place match)
Ranks: 1000-10999 (This includes rank 1000 and 10999)
Players: 64/64 confirmed
Reserve Players: 6/32
Star Ranges:
Day 1:
NM: 5-5.99*
HD: 4.75-5.75*
HR: 4.75-5.75*
DT: 4.75-5.75*
TB: 5.75-6.5*
Day 2:
Star Ranges:
NM: 5.5-6.5*
HD: 5.25-6.25*
HR: 5-5.99*
DT: 5-5.99*
TB: 6-6.99*
Prizes:
1st Place: 4 months of supporter
2nd Place: 2 months of supporter
3rd Place: 1 month of supporter
Thanks to Illinon for 2nd and 3rd place prizes!

- The tournament has finished!

Tourney Dates: Saturday, August 19th and Sunday, August 20th
Registration Ends: Monday, August 14th (or when full)
Mappool Release: Monday, August 14th
Times:
Round of 64: Saturday, 15:00 UTC (Bo5)
Round of 32: Saturday, 17:00 UTC (Bo5)
Round of 16: Saturday, 19:00 UTC (Bo5)
Quarter FInals: Sunday, 15:00 UTC (Bo7)
Semi Finals: Sunday, 17:00 UTC (Bo9)
Finals/3rd Place: Sunday, 19:00 UTC (Bo11)

THE TOURNAMENT HAS FINISHED.

REGISTRATION (forum post reply):
osu! Username:
Rank (as of registration):
Discord:
[b]I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.[/b]

Topic Starter
Shino Inuzuka
CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!
1st Place: Luqui
2nd Place: Elegant Loli
3rd Place: BartekBBBBB
Arutsuki
Dab
Misery
SeemsGood
Bartek22830
osu! Username: bartek2280
Discord:
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Astralet
osu! Username: GunOfGaming
Rank (as of registration): 1,231
Discord: GunOfGaming#3153
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
s2milo
w hope its not too late but have to retract my submission due to work
Deezy
osu! Username:Deezy
Rank (as of registration):#2,965
Discord: Explosion#9355
FirosGamer
osu! Username: FirosGamer
Rank (as of registration):#10,894
Discord: Firos#6199
Vina del Mar
osu! Username: [Burno-]
Rank (as of registration): #5,410
Discord:[Burno-]#4802
Zienny
osu! Username:Zienny
Rank (as of registration):#7730
Discord:Zienny #7710

jazda kurwa
Harakiri_old_1
osu! Username: Harakiri
Rank (as of registration): 5230
Discord: Dotox#1244
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things
MAREK MARUCHA
osu! Username: QbaDoo
Rank (as of registration): #1228
Discord: qbadoo#0238
-Hydra-
osu! Username: -Hydra-
Rank (as of registration): 6.359
Discord: IamLeon#0893
Seguri
osu! Username: Seguri
Rank (as of registration): #4,089
Discord: Segu#4735
FayeurS 3
osu! Username: Atsuhito
Rank (as of registration): #3122
Discord: Atsuhito#4519
BAKKALO
osu! Username: BAKKALO
Rank (as of registration): 2707
Discord: Bakkalo#4196 (or Bitalo#4196, i change sometime lul)

nimfa109
osu! Username: Nimfagryuf
Rank (as of registration): 5,242
Discord: Nimfagryuf#7256
Markus
osu! Username: Markus_264
Rank (as of registration): 8,510
Discord: Markus_264#5980
SeeL
osu! Username: SeeL
Rank (as of registration): 1059
Discord: SeeL#2250
Soba Noodles
osu! Username: Elegant Loli
Rank (as of registration): 1037
Discord: Jesus#5069
Hane
osu! Username: goto99
Rank (as of registration): 2475
Discord: lime#0465
amborgesa
osu! Username: Betwin
Rank (as of registration): 1390
Discord: Betwin#8834
Arte
osu! Username: Arte
Rank (as of registration): #5,471
Discord: Arte#5391
Elahrai
osu! Username: Adorable Loli
Rank (as of registration): 6947
Discord: Adorable Loli#4604
Sakura chan
what
Jesus Christ
osu! Username: osu sucks
Rank (as of registration): 7832
Discord: tim#6242
ThisIsGod
osu! Username: ThisIsGod
Rank (as of registration): #9092
Discord: ThisIsGod#7261
Accurian
osu! Username: Accurian
Rank (as of registration):#7,110
Discord: Accurian#2371

myst
osu! Username: MysteriousMelon
Rank (as of registration): 3274
Discord: myst.#7347
MatiBezPodjazdu
osu! Username: My Angel Kajcio
Rank (as of registration): #6428
Discord: My Angel Kajcio#5644
Zodark
osu! Username: Zodark
Rank (as of registration): #1584
Discord: zodark#9409
King Lizard
osu! Username: KingLizardYT
Rank (as of registration): #3182
Discord: KingLizardYT#6966
osu! Username: Strauberry
Rank (as of registration): #4,461
Discord: Strauberry#9737
Nikolas
osu! Username: NikolasM2453
Rank (as of registration): #8,493
Discord: NikolasM2453#0342
daanit
osu! Username: Daanit
Rank (as of registration): #2,113
Discord: Daanit#2110
Chadford1324
osu! Username:Chadford1324
Rank (as of registration):9,538
Discord:Chadford1324#2053
Saltystick
osu! Username: Saltstick
Rank (as of registration): 5789
Discord: Saltstick#0025
show more