[Easy]thanks for the mod !
• 00:04:848 (3) - making this a 1/2 slider would be better for players to keep on the beat and also more comfy to heartrue that it would sound better, it'd be the only time i use 1/2 slider and i try to use 1/1 or slower in this diff
• 00:12:794 - it's weird that you chose to map the beat here which is not what you're usually following (I mean for those 1/2 beats you chose to map the first one, like in 00:11:821 - 00:12:307 - while you map the 2nd one here) so I suggest a different rhythm choice tbh
• 00:50:902 (1) - the spinner should probably end 00:52:199 - here, so you'll have space to map important beats like 00:53:335 - if i stopped spinner at 00:52:199 i wouldnt be able to map until 00:53:497 - which isnt really a place that i want to have mapped, i'd rather have 00:53:335 - but it would be awkward to stop the spinner at 00:52:037 - since there isnt really a sound for the spinner to end. so i'd rather keep it where it is now
• 00:08:740 (2,3) - These are different compare to 00:06:145 (2,3) - 00:07:443 (5,6) - so I suggest making those just a 1/1 slider, that works better
• 00:51:064 (1) - Same thing as Easy. For a normal diff the break time after spinner like that is not enough eitherasked pentori and he said that it was ok to map it on the 2nd beat after the spinner
• 01:15:226 - missing hitclap?
• 00:07:929 (1,2,3) - imo this pattern has bad flow and aesthetic, as it's not linear eventho it flows like it, and it doesn't have enough emphasis on 00:08:416 (3) - either
• 00:25:280 (2) - missing clap?
• 00:27:875 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - instead of the polygon pattern why don't you have something that its spacing decreases gradually to express the music better? i get what you mean, but from flow of 00:27:875 (2,3,4) - its very "open"(sorry dont know how to word this)compared to 00:28:362 (5,6,7) - . however if more people complain about this im willing to change it
• 00:43:767 (6,7,8,9) - Should break the flow of 6>7 and 8>9 for the music, because 00:43:929 (7,9) - really need more emphasis though. sth like this would work http://puu.sh/xIrCv/adc2feb0e3.jpg