forum

Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Fushoku Ressentiment, Fushi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Broly
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 27 September 2017 at 19:24:11

Artist: Imperial Circus Dead Decadence
Title: Fushoku Ressentiment, Fushi Yoku no Sarugakuza
Tags: jmetal icdd melodical death stream
BPM: 210
Filesize: 9079kb
Play Time: 07:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. ok (7.39 stars, 2759 notes)
Download: Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Fushoku Ressentiment, Fushi Yoku no Sarugakuza
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Timing credits goes to: Bibbity Bill

what on the earth did i just submit

good song

27/09/2017 - Resurrected so it can be graveyarded again
[Sony]
Alright this is my first serious mod owow
00:03:477 (2) - this circle isn't really needed, since there isn't anything being played, just a long sustain from guitar.

00:37:048 (1,2,3,4) - Idk if this was intended, but this is almost impossible to do unless you memorize this section because of note lock. Imo you should move these four on the side of the stream or somewhere else, just not along the streams path because it's really hard ;-;

01:38:190 (4) - Idk why this is overlayed on top of the other slider, it might flow better if you put it below the previous slider and flip it around so it leads into the double

04:30:045 (2,2) - I feel like this is a really cool section, but the overlapping sliders would just be a little to uncomfortable to play. Maybe have the second sliders either moved down a little so the cursor can just move down to the next slider instead of staying place, or flipping them around.

05:04:745 (3) - The quad is shaped weirdly because of the 2nd note overlapping the third, I would try to make it more linear if that makes sense. Like, all of the notes evenly spaced apart

06:27:973 (4) - try to make this triple more linear and even, the two notes overlapping make it weirdly shaped.

06:28:902 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Try to make these triples curve into the slider instead of being straight and overlapped. Curve like this 06:28:616 (2,3,1) - it would make it flow better xd

06:59:616 (7) - I wouldn't overlap this over the 5, I would move it to the right at x 384 y 208

great map so far tho, can't wait to farm this ht
also this is one of my first mods so sorry if i missed a lot of obvious stuff
Topic Starter
Broly

[Sony] wrote:

Alright this is my first serious mod owow
00:03:477 (2) - this circle isn't really needed, since there isn't anything being played, just a long sustain from guitar. tru

00:37:048 (1,2,3,4) - Idk if this was intended, but this is almost impossible to do unless you memorize this section because of note lock. Imo you should move these four on the side of the stream or somewhere else, just not along the streams path because it's really hard ;-; tru

01:38:190 (4) - Idk why this is overlayed on top of the other slider, it might flow better if you put it below the previous slider and flip it around so it leads into the double tru

04:30:045 (2,2) - I feel like this is a really cool section, but the overlapping sliders would just be a little to uncomfortable to play. Maybe have the second sliders either moved down a little so the cursor can just move down to the next slider instead of staying place, or flipping them around.tru

05:04:745 (3) - The quad is shaped weirdly because of the 2nd note overlapping the third, I would try to make it more linear if that makes sense. Like, all of the notes evenly spaced apart tru

06:27:973 (4) - try to make this triple more linear and even, the two notes overlapping make it weirdly shaped. na fam i think its fine

06:28:902 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Try to make these triples curve into the slider instead of being straight and overlapped. Curve like this 06:28:616 (2,3,1) - it would make it flow better xd tru

06:59:616 (7) - I wouldn't overlap this over the 5, I would move it to the right at x 384 y 208 tru

great map so far tho, can't wait to farm this ht
also this is one of my first mods so sorry if i missed a lot of obvious stuff

ty x d