forum

We describe something like it was in a detailed novel

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Larto
Like myself at this point in time.

He entered the room, looking like a complete mess. Having that kind of expression on his face that clearly indicates that he stayed up too long yesterday, and should probably head to be for another few hours. There were a few stains on his t-shirt and pants, and to complete the misery, they were both mostly white. The clothing, not the stains. His dark blonde hair looked unkempt, sticking out into every possible direction, and to top it all off, his glasses were tilted and leaned slightly to the right. All in all, it was safe to say that the holidays didn't do his image good.

It doesn't have to be yourself. Describe the beauty of your computer monitor if you like. And I'll go get dressed in proper clothing now.
D33d
He sits there, ill-prepared for a driving lesson, save for the delightfully strong and bold mug of coffee sat to his left; a delightful dwelling of Peruvian magic, store-bought milk, store-brand whipped cream and cinnamon. Alas, with one final, frothy gulp, the mug empties. He sits there, after the insufficient sleep brought about by a late night of fiery joy, tapping his foot in nothing more than an the shorts of an old England football strip and a poorly cut sports tee. His hair is somewhat greasy from the night, but saved in part by the late shower from the previous night. Shades of a somewhat woody brown loll in apathy about his blocky face; his glasses smeared with the grease and dust of several days of, to quote a phrase, "absolutely bloody nothing," as well as modding. Anticipating a refreshing shower, he sits there amid his IKEA-dominated sanctuary, drinking in the stillness of an overcast midday.

"Soon," he ponders. "Soon, the roads will quiver in the utmost terror."
Ephemeral
Amid the dull, prismatic glow floating through the blotchy mire of morning darkness lay a figure half-illuminated-- its gaze riveted upon the wavering colours, spindly limbs striking forth in precision motion to grasp and release tiny moments in time, enshrined within nodes of utmost black upon the beacon of light. The work does not end, no, this sentinel awaits at its post, forever on edge - lest the light flicker and fade away.

Yet for a moment, hope is alive - the colours shift-- the blinding white spattered with light cerulean and pinpricks of black. The form sits still, hands sheathed in the throes of awe, as fatigued eyes gaze down upon the work below.

"This one shows promise."

The first, among many.

And the Valkyries begin to sing.
Jarby
With the homely alcove drawing me in once again with its comforting allure, I take the opportunity to sit down and ponder to myself in this dimly lit prison about the deeper meanings in the events as of late. The stench of olive oil thickens the air and sets the mood for the rest of the evening. I relax my muscles and release a well earned sigh. Again and again, this subtle yet piercing torture strikes me down; why must I, among the most nonchalant of men, be consumed by this fantastical charade? I stare at the formations on my dusty monitor in envy and disgust. "If only," I would say to myself with fervent desire in my heart, "if only I could reply to a thread as eloquently as Ephemeral can." I smile weakly as I press submit for the last time. "At least I did better than Larto ever will." That alone will be my one true solace in this time of debilitating fear.
Sinistro
The heat isn't enough to warrant a fan, but I find its whirring and regular clicks as it swivels left and right almost hypnotically relaxing. I keep thoughtfully chewing on my pen cap, although I've actually given up on trying to solve Starrodkirby86's crosuword a while ago. Heh. "Crosuword". Wonder how it took me so long to think of that.

The discreet, yet impossible to ignore winking of a hot pink light dispels my self-satisfied ruminations. A report, huh? Just as well. It was time for something to happen. Fortunately, the development of osu!stream gave the chief the idea to implement touch screens in Banchobot's interface. A couple of convenient taps and brushes later, the monitor informs me that a spammer is loose in the common room. I pause only to grab my red-and-green armband from the table and race down the corridors, slipping it on my arm as I go, red side facing outwards.

Upon pushing the double doors of the common room hall open, a familiar scene meets my eyes. Some are wincing, covering their ears and looking away from ground zero. Others are trying to talk, but their voices are lost in the din. The perp is standing to what he must think is as close to the centre of the room as possible. His legs, planted firmly on the floor, are so far apart that they make him look like a shamefully scrawny sumo wrestler. His "a" are all over the place, of course; most are piling up around his feet like spent machine gun shells, while some were splattered on the walls and are now slowly sliding their way down. One has even managed to get stuck on the chandelier.

With the ease and speed born of experience, I take the thin paper tag out of my pocket and make the motions over it. A faint shimmer, a noise like a puff of steam, and the Sige is primed and ready. I pause a fraction of a second to steady my aim and tense my arm, drawing it backwards--

Only the trained ears of one of my colleagues could ever hear the soft "thwip", but the effects are immediately apparent to everyone. The mire made of "a" fades away, leaving the floor and walls as pristine as they ever were. The spammer quickly recovers from the shock and crosses his eyes in an attempt to see the paper tag now firmly sealing his mouth. It won't take long until the paper dissolves and the magic is broken, but for now at least, there is peace.
Azure_Kite
It sat there, upon the table, silent. Inanimate. How long it sat there, I didn't know. Gazing into it's lifeless mouth I see the dark remains of a sickly fluid, as though it had died trying to rid itself of a ghastly affliction. Picking it up in my hands, the thing feels cold and lifeless.

Trying to bring some warmth into the empty vessel, I hold it close to my breast for a time. Its freezing body doesn't respond. Sadly, I take it away from my heart, and place it back onto the table.
foulcoon
High School girls.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
akrolsmir
So much text. So much prose. So much blah. He thought he had retired from school for the day to relax. Not to expend even more time trawling through fine rubbish and leaving his own mark, as a dog would urinate on a signpost. Yet again and again he would find himself drawn back in, never able to escape the siren call of pure unadulterated knowledge lying around as characters on a display. But I have places to be, things to do, food to eat. No luck. He gave in.
Claudia_old
The weak sunlight was peeking through the shades drawn over the window. Though it was only six in the morning, she found herself being roused by her father's violent shaking. "Gooooooood morninggg, it's the first day of schoool!" he trilled. She wasn't buying the bullshit and groggily dragged herself our of bed, stumbling about and shielding her eyes from the sun.

Not long afterwards, she was dressed. The outfit looked stunning on her; at least, she thought so. A crimson red romper adorned with vibrant violet flowers, with spaghetti straps and an empire-style belt. It certainly left little to the imagination; though there wasn't much to imagine. Damn those vile A-cups! She munched nonchalantly on her chocolate chip waffles, gazing vacantly out the kitchen windows. Looks like partly sunny skies with sporadic rainfall in the afternoon. Fuck the Weather Channel, I should teach meteorology, she thought to herself.

She went to the upper cabinet, digging through half-eaten containers of Nutella and expired Marshmallow Fluff, looking for something to goddamn eat at lunch time later today. Finally, she spotted a pack of Oreos, which had probably been opened once. Her mother, being a sly bastard, had put them on the highest shelf, which she couldn't reach, being only 5' 1". Fuck tall people. So she yanked at one of the expensive kitchen chairs (which, had been given to them for free, but her mother certainly acted as if she paid for them), and dragged it rather half-assedly down the short expanse of the kitchen hallway, inconsiderate of the chance the floor would be scratched, positioned said chair underneath her bounty, climbed up on the chair, and yanked those motherfucking Oreos down and stuffed a few handfuls in a Ziploc bag. Bitch be hidin' my fucking junk food.

Once the cookie debacle was settled, she realized that she was wasting more of her life doing nothing useful, such as writing this shitty monologue, and decided to get her flat ass to school. She grabbed at her expensive North Face backpack (that she paid for by herself, motherfuckers), shoved food in it, and strutted out the back door without so much as a "good morning" to her mother. Whatevs.

By now, the deep velvet sky was tinged with hints of cerulean, a sign that the sun was finally waking its lazy ass up and granting her sunlight, because it's the sun's fucking job to sit there in the sky for 13 hours a day at the time of writing. Why does the sun get to rise after I have to wake up to go to school?, she wondered. She was pretty pissy, having checked her calender earlier that morning and realizing that her menstrual cycle was beginning tomorrow, and she was in the throes of PMS. Crazy bitch.

She then continued trampling through her backyard, careful not to step in dog shit. She stomped through a pile of leaves from 2006 that had been shoved in a mess by the shed without anybody really giving a shit, because raking the leaves fucking sucks. She jumped over a thorny bush, leaped over another, and carefully stepped over a final bush, and was finally on the gravelly bike path behind her house. That last step was fucking brutal (she never thought her legs could rise up that far), so her rompers and her underwear were riding up. She took a moment to yank them down. She was pretty sure nobody was watching. After all, the old guys from the Veteran's Association hospital were still eating their morning applesauce, so at the moment, there were no 70 year-old pedophiles to watch her skinny white ass strut down the bike path. It was, as usual, fucking deserted.

She continued to march down the gravelly path, passing by her old fogey neighbor's houses, jealous of the fact that they were probably still asleep. Eventually, there was a small clearing in the path, which led up one of the town's many redundant side street. Because it didn't look shady enough for a 16 year-old girl to disappear through the woods, she decided to be mildly quiet about it. Unfortunately for her, a landscaping truck had parked not too far away from the wooded pass, with a bunch of men leering at her. By law, they were not allowed to begin working until seven in the morning, and it was only six thirty-five. Great.

While they were "occupied", she stomped along the hilly street, taking a sharp right and speedwalking towards her destination. Not school, un-fucking-fortunately, but the home of her friend, an annoying Irish kid who tended to copy and frequently utilize in very improper circumstances, the unamusing memetic quotes that she often spewed out of her mouth in moments of weakness (including, but not limited to; while eating cheesecake and watching football). She didn't have anybody else, so she picked the sorry fucker up at his house and they continued walking.

After a ridiculously uphill jaunt through the windy side-streets of their deserted town, they finally arrived at the fucking school. And whoop-de-fucking-doo, school didn't start for another forty-five minutes. Um, what the fuck do we do now?, she inquired nastily, not comprehending why the idiot walking beside her wanted to show up so goddamn early.

He laughed about some bullshit regarding harassing an old teacher about some stupid, immature, and unfunny conversation they both had eight month's prior. She didn't care, so she stopped listening and contributed the obligatory "mmhmm" "yep", and "whatever, do what you want". By then, other students were filing in, many of them familiar faces.

She watched them walk in from the upper balcony where she had positioned herself, and scowled. I hate all these fucking bitches, she said to herself. Annoying-ass entitled white girls who act like the epitome of the Annoying Facebook Girl meme. How is it that a person can stand an extended amount of time in these WASP's company without losing a massive amount of brain cells?

The next one hundred and eighty days are going to be a treat!
Sinistro

akrolsmir wrote:

So much text. So much prose. So much blah. He thought he had retired from school for the day to relax. Not to expend even more time trawling through fine rubbish and leaving his own mark, as a dog would urinate on a signpost. Yet again and again he would find himself drawn back in, never able to escape the siren call of pure unadulterated knowledge lying around as characters on a display. But I have places to be, things to do, food to eat. No luck. He gave in.
Wikipedia/TV Tropes: The Novel
Sleep Powder
There it is. It left. It ran. It runs.
ArcAngelArtemis
Stuff happened in detail form. The end.
Magicphoenix
^What's that? it's not even funny
ArcAngelArtemis

Magicphoenix wrote:

This.
Claudia_old

ArcAngelArtemis wrote:

Magicphoenix wrote:

This.
As the retarded pile of horse excrement spoke, a groan was heard throughout the room. One patron angrily exclaimed that, "THIS STUPID MOTHERFUCKER IS RUINING THE SHOW!". The others quickly assented their agreement.

The leader of the group, the gruff and dedicated bird by the name of Ephemeral, rose from his seat and turned to face the delinquent. His avian eyes twitched eerily at the ignorant little boy.

Ephemeral leaned in to the retard's face, leering most lecherously. "Do you know what happens to the shit posters in the Off-Topic theater?", he inquired nastily. The little newfag stood there stony-faced, fully aware of the fact that he indeed, did not know shit because he was a retarded newfag.

"That's what I thought!" Ephemeral sneered, triumphant in the silent answer. His eyes continued to twitch.

"Well, i'll tell you what happens, you little sod. Before you know it, your sorry ass is kicked out of the lands of Valhalla, where countless other morons that were a smidge brighter than you might be lucky enough to end up. The next moment, you'll be wandering the frozen tundras of the Abandoned Wastelands, never to be heard from again. And then your name, and your face, even your osu! game account will sink into oblivion, never seen, never heard, never cared about. You will be a punchline for all horrible jokes for eternity."

By now, the little newfag was trembling in his boots, and had probably shat his pants more than once. Ephemeral chuckled to himself, stroking his feathers at the little twat's pain.

"Well, I suppose i'll let you off this time. BUT WATCH IT, MISTER, OR I'LL PERSONALLY HAUL YOU OUT MYSELF."

Everybody quickly and quietly vacated the premises, leaving the stupid n00b all by himself.

The end.
Wojjan
"Well, m'love, that sure was an interesting tale. Do pardon me for my bated breath when you started shouting at random, hm?"

As E-Hooker tugged on her sleeve in annoyance at the creeping smugness in Wojjan's voice, in order to avoid her sneering eyes her gaze slid across the room. Assembled with her in a circle sat only a few of those she regarded usuals in the pub. Ephemeral was there of course, his looming eyes only masked by the shadow the dim chandelier threw over his face, his head resting on his fingers, as if waiting to snare someone's mouth to let someone else finish. Mara had only recently arrived, but already had he pulled up a chair and laid his feet on the table. E-Hooker somehow felt strangely amused by how he practically hung over the furniture like cloth, and if she had any motive to reflect on it, she would've snickered at how he seemed to feel completely at home in the dark back alley. She threw a glance at Mara that spoke as much as "like she has a beter story to tell." She threw Wojjan a false smile that told her exactly hte same, but har face soon faded into a stern look, as if intimidated by Wojjan's aura of gravity. Her cigarette holder practically danced on her two fingers, and the smoke it emitted hung around her like a universe. Something about Wojjan had always thrown people off. Though technically she was hardly ever blatantly rude, she found the most amusing ways to work around any pleasantries people façaded for each other, and deal out remarks like gunshots, all while remaining what people presumed to be "a thorned rose."

Two empty chairs accessorised as usual by cocktails she was sure were designed with women in mind bore the marks of Larto and Jarby's presence. As usual, their seats were nothing but a formality, and soon they had already retreated into the back room. Next to those two remnants of guests, Shellghost had taken a seat. His hair was a dirty blonde, but in his beige longcoat the same could be said about his outfit. Stains on it beratted it raining outside. The Off Topic had no windows, so the state in which guests arrived was as much a palpable force as weather meant inside of it. Shellghost didn't order anything -- he never ordered anything. Any normal guest that rarely paid up E-Hooker would've kicked to the street a long time ago, but in the moments of Shellghost's absence the club always seemed considerably emptier, as if he was a vital link to keep the group together. Shellghost was sociable and sharp of wit to exception, so E-Hooker figured an exception more in his favor wouldn't do much harm.

E-Hooker realised just how much time she'd spent looking over the group, and noticed just how silent conversation fell at that point. Normally at least some ruckus from another table would fill the air, and the group would unanimously make an effort to listen in on their conversation, but today the club was strangely dry. The only thing left audible was a soft piano melody from the back of the room, some sort of blend of a classical haunting harpsichord piece and modern-day ragtime organ music.

"Loginer, for the love of everything holy, could you stop that racket for one fuckin' minute?"

The man at the seat was gloved and suited, and the way his pristine outfit meshed perfectly with the ivory keys, there seemed to be no one playing the instrument at all. Slyfully he tipped his hat so far down his face became obsolete. For a moment, everyone swore Loginer was the hat itself.

"You're pronouncing it wrong," he smiled from ear to ear. The man continued undisturbed from the exact point he got interrupted, as if E-Hooker has been no interruption at all.

Hooves clopped through the muddy streets. Only a moment later the bar doors flew open with characteristic croaking. Pokebis hadn't even dismounted yet, perhaps just to show the tavern exactly how he dismounted. He was a proud man, and his election into the chivalry certainly hadn't diminished his hubris. "Evenin' folks," he yelled. His voice didn't carry far, and what he meant to say usually didn't carry long either. "How's everyone. Rather empty today I fear?" E-Hooker had slid from the guest's able to the front door to hang Pokebis' coat (and of course his riding gear, for it had to be exhibited for everyone to see) and then back again to the counter. She was doing the dishes as Pokebis seated himself. "The new lot is out today. Some new place in town that opened. Ox, or something. Haven't seen any of the Force lately. Speaking of, anyone seen Todesengal?"

The Force, everyone knew it to mean Awp's X-Side, which he had eponymously dubbed the Awpforce. It consisted of several hardboiled crooks who got on Awp's good side for one reason or the other, most of them with no inclination or even a chance in hell to deny the invitation to his crew. His fiancé, Todesengal, got into the group as well simply so that the Force's duty to protect fellow members would extend to her as well. As she was discouraged from simply using her name in the Force, she adopted a moniker that grew from a nickname Awp used to call her by.

Wojjan also never got enough glee out of that nickname. "I don't know if you're aware, Hookie..." Wojjan called E-Hooker "Hookie". "...But she prefers to be called Cuddlebun these days."

Mara continued. "I hear Awp got something planned for him and Mrs. The Force. Some kind of candle-lit gang fight crime date or whatever."

"Mm, crime does pass around like cinnamon buns these days, doesn't it."

From nowhere, as abrupt as the halt in Loginer's impeccable performance that followed, a man burst into the club. "I won! I won at the races!" He screamed. "Drinks for everyone in the... uh..."

As much as no one got along in The Off Topic, for this one time everyone's look whispered the same intent. It told that foolish man never to show his attention-weary face in the pub ever again.

As the doors clicked shut again after the lucky man's rather humble retreat, for the first time in anyone's memory The Off Topic burst out in laughter.
07 Ghost
He was sitting in the corner of his room, alone, stricken with the harsh words of his would-be significant other. With tears down his face, and a throb in his heart, the boy furiously cried until he fell asleep. Little did he know, that within the gloomy air of his room, his phone rang. On it, was the name of his best friend, who he truly cherished and loved until the end. However, to his dismay, she didn't feel the same for him. And she never would. Her outgoing and playful demeanor never matched his serious and concise attitude.

He picked up his phone. Inscribed were the words "Feel better yo", the words that could never ameliorate his broken and sensitive heart. He threw his phone at the wall, not even caring about the phone, much less her. But no matter how much he cried, she would never understand what was going on that day, the day that the sensitive teenage boy, was outright rejected and crushed by his best friend.

With his final words, he cried "Forever alone, I am".

*sniff
I've never felt worse in my entire life (exaggeration). The pain in my chest hurts more than any wound. But I won't give up, never. Thank you for reading this terribly written post.
hoihoisoi
And so with the stroke of the keyboard the middle aged man typed out a comment on Osu! forum in the off topic forum section. He found that he had indeed nothing better to do as he was bored with this time on a Sunday that usually preached much less nonsense than when he was in school talking nonsense with his friend. In any case, this middle aged man glanced thread after thread as if trying to understand the common language or rather pattern of interpretation of the current forum. He discovered that it was mostly open and one could say anything, however it was obvious that it had restricted some vocabulary to a certain extent, that includes words which degraded and humiliated others.

After going through some threads, he decided to shift tabs in his Mozilla Firefox browser back to Mangafox for a while. He read on his comic also known as 'Hirona Ex' for some time trying to digest why Black Jack was used as a reference in it. He comprehended it quickly and shifted back to the forums to look for people to annoy or rather have conversation with or at least that is what he claims he is doing. And then he stumbled upon a thread. It read with font 17 alphabets 'We describe something like it was in a detailed novel'. It was a rather weird yet exotic thread he had never seen once in his life in other forums except now.

And so he read the first few posts and got the idea quick. And so he started typing a long message that most likely was the requirements to post on the thread he was reading. His subconcious told him it was a bad idea. But her always believed in shutting out the inner critic in ones self. Amnd so without furthur ado, he quickly sprinkled a few paragraphs after tapping on the reply tab on the bottom left section of the thread that read 'Add Reply' with an arrow signaling to the right side. He didn't get what the arrow was for but he just ignored it. And so he began to type his message. Typing and erasing trying to find the correct way and structure to put his words in the so called 'detailed novel' form. His words streamed out fast and quick in black and thin letters. Each letter was typed with consideration of what it meant from his terms of course. And thus he created the message:

" And so with the stroke of the keyboard the middle aged man typed out a comment on Osu! forum in the off topic forum section. He found that he had indeed nothing better to do as he was bored with this time on a Sunday that usually preached much less nonsense than when he was in school talking nonsense with his friend. In any case, this middle aged man glanced thread after thread as if trying to understand the common language or rather pattern of interpretation of the current forum. He discovered that it was mostly open and one could say anything, however it was obvious that it had restricted some vocabulary to a certain extent, that includes words which degraded and humiliated others.

After going through some threads, he decided to shift tabs in his Mozilla Firefox browser back to Mangafox for a while. He read on his comic also known as 'Hirona Ex' for some time trying to digest why Black Jack was used as a reference in it. He comprehended it quickly and shifted back to the forums to look for people to annoy or rather have conversation with or at least that is what he claims he is doing. And then he stumbled upon a thread. It read with font 17 alphabets 'We describe something like it was in a detailed novel'. It was a rather weird yet exotic thread he had never seen once in his life in other forums except now.

And so he read the first few posts and got the idea quick. And so he started typing a long message that most likely was the requirements to post on the thread he was reading. His subconcious told him it was a bad idea. But her always believed in shutting out the inner critic in ones self. Amnd so without furthur ado, he quickly sprinkled a few paragraphs after tapping on the reply tab on the bottom left section of the thread that read 'Add Reply' with an arrow signaling to the right side. He didn't get what the arrow was for but he just ignored it. And so he began to type his message. Typing and erasing trying to find the correct way and structure to put his words in the so called 'detailed novel' form. His words streamed out fast and quick in black and thin letters. Each letter was typed with consideration of what it meant from his terms of course. And thus he created the message"

multiplied by two of course. And then he stopped and decided to post it up after he typed the final phrase which was.

"multiplied by two of course. And then he stopped and decided to post it up after he typed the final phrase which was."

multiplied by 2 as well.....
Claudia_old

Wojjan wrote:

"Well, m'love, that sure was an interesting tale. Do pardon me for my bated breath when you started shouting at random, hm?"

As E-Hooker tugged on her sleeve in annoyance at the creeping smugness in Wojjan's voice, in order to avoid her sneering eyes her gaze slid across the room. Assembled with her in a circle sat only a few of those she regarded usuals in the pub. Ephemeral was there of course, his looming eyes only masked by the shadow the dim chandelier threw over his face, his head resting on his fingers, as if waiting to snare someone's mouth to let someone else finish. Mara had only recently arrived, but already had he pulled up a chair and laid his feet on the table. E-Hooker somehow felt strangely amused by how he practically hung over the furniture like cloth, and if she had any motive to reflect on it, she would've snickered at how he seemed to feel completely at home in the dark back alley. She threw a glance at Mara that spoke as much as "like she has a beter story to tell." She threw Wojjan a false smile that told her exactly hte same, but har face soon faded into a stern look, as if intimidated by Wojjan's aura of gravity. Her cigarette holder practically danced on her two fingers, and the smoke it emitted hung around her like a universe. Something about Wojjan had always thrown people off. Though technically she was hardly ever blatantly rude, she found the most amusing ways to work around any pleasantries people façaded for each other, and deal out remarks like gunshots, all while remaining what people presumed to be "a thorned rose."

Two empty chairs accessorised as usual by cocktails she was sure were designed with women in mind bore the marks of Larto and Jarby's presence. As usual, their seats were nothing but a formality, and soon they had already retreated into the back room. Next to those two remnants of guests, Shellghost had taken a seat. His hair was a dirty blonde, but in his beige longcoat the same could be said about his outfit. Stains on it beratted it raining outside. The Off Topic had no windows, so the state in which guests arrived was as much a palpable force as weather meant inside of it. Shellghost didn't order anything -- he never ordered anything. Any normal guest that rarely paid up E-Hooker would've kicked to the street a long time ago, but in the moments of Shellghost's absence the club always seemed considerably emptier, as if he was a vital link to keep the group together. Shellghost was sociable and sharp of wit to exception, so E-Hooker figured an exception more in his favor wouldn't do much harm.

E-Hooker realised just how much time she'd spent looking over the group, and noticed just how silent conversation fell at that point. Normally at least some ruckus from another table would fill the air, and the group would unanimously make an effort to listen in on their conversation, but today the club was strangely dry. The only thing left audible was a soft piano melody from the back of the room, some sort of blend of a classical haunting harpsichord piece and modern-day ragtime organ music.

"Loginer, for the love of everything holy, could you stop that racket for one fuckin' minute?"

The man at the seat was gloved and suited, and the way his pristine outfit meshed perfectly with the ivory keys, there seemed to be no one playing the instrument at all. Slyfully he tipped his hat so far down his face became obsolete. For a moment, everyone swore Loginer was the hat itself.

"You're pronouncing it wrong," he smiled from ear to ear. The man continued undisturbed from the exact point he got interrupted, as if E-Hooker has been no interruption at all.

Hooves clopped through the muddy streets. Only a moment later the bar doors flew open with characteristic croaking. Pokebis hadn't even dismounted yet, perhaps just to show the tavern exactly how he dismounted. He was a proud man, and his election into the chivalry certainly hadn't diminished his hubris. "Evenin' folks," he yelled. His voice didn't carry far, and what he meant to say usually didn't carry long either. "How's everyone. Rather empty today I fear?" E-Hooker had slid from the guest's able to the front door to hang Pokebis' coat (and of course his riding gear, for it had to be exhibited for everyone to see) and then back again to the counter. She was doing the dishes as Pokebis seated himself. "The new lot is out today. Some new place in town that opened. Ox, or something. Haven't seen any of the Force lately. Speaking of, anyone seen Todesengal?"

The Force, everyone knew it to mean Awp's X-Side, which he had eponymously dubbed the Awpforce. It consisted of several hardboiled crooks who got on Awp's good side for one reason or the other, most of them with no inclination or even a chance in hell to deny the invitation to his crew. His fiancé, Todesengal, got into the group as well simply so that the Force's duty to protect fellow members would extend to her as well. As she was discouraged from simply using her name in the Force, she adopted a moniker that grew from a nickname Awp used to call her by.

Wojjan also never got enough glee out of that nickname. "I don't know if you're aware, Hookie..." Wojjan called E-Hooker "Hookie". "...But she prefers to be called Cuddlebun these days."

Mara continued. "I hear Awp got something planned for him and Mrs. The Force. Some kind of candle-lit gang fight crime date or whatever."

"Mm, crime does pass around like cinnamon buns these days, doesn't it."

From nowhere, as abrupt as the halt in Loginer's impeccable performance that followed, a man burst into the club. "I won! I won at the races!" He screamed. "Drinks for everyone in the... uh..."

As much as no one got along in The Off Topic, for this one time everyone's look whispered the same intent. It told that foolish man never to show his attention-weary face in the pub ever again.

As the doors clicked shut again after the lucky man's rather humble retreat, for the first time in anyone's memory The Off Topic burst out in laughter.

The girl known as 'E-Hooker' continued to ponder the meaning of this whimsical story for quite a time after she read it.
She then arrived at the conclusion that this was not a bitchslap to her face, and chuckled along with the rest of the group.
Wojjan
SPOILER

E-Hooker wrote:

The girl known as 'E-Hooker' continued to ponder the meaning of this whimsical story for quite a time after she read it.
She then arrived at the conclusion that this was not a bitchslap to her face, and chuckled along with the rest of the group.
I would never <3
SapphireGhost
That was when I walked slowly along the sandy path of the beach, stopping occasionally to examine a pebble or to collect a shell. The waves crashed in slowly and steadily, keeping time with the rhythm of the tide. The beach was, for the most part, heavily occupied by a large number of people who had come there to enjoy the light of the sunny rays and enjoy the feeling of the smooth sand. But I was not there to stop and stay still. I was there to take a journey, trudging through the many grains of sand and the bits of rock ranging from rough to smooth and everywhere in between.

As I stopped to take a brief rest from my long journey, I noticed an inviting log. I sat down on the log after brushing off a bit of sand and stopped to enjoy a sandwich. Or at least, it would have been a good time to enjoy a sandwich if I had thought to bring one. I hadn't. I got back up to walk a bit more. It was time for another reprieve from this great pilgrimage, if that's what one could describe it as. Honestly, I was unsure if it was appropriate wording, but for now it would have to do.

When I stopped a moment to take in the scents and delights of a local coffee shop, I noticed both the hard wooden chairs and the comfortable, cushioned ones settled calmly around a gentle fireplace, at the moment unlit due to the temperature being already reasonably high. When I got home that day, I found myself very sleepy and ready to fall into a deep sleep. Before that, bristles of a toothbrush rapidly danced across the enamel of my teeth, spreading a minty scent through my mouth. Then I spit it out. Following that, I went to lie down in my comfortable bed where I arranged various pillows and an enormous luma plushie.

That night, I had a dream about some sort of singing contest that I had apparently entered, which was strange as my singing talent was minimal. I was very nervous about the contest. Would I make a mistake? I hoped I would be able to hit all the notes of the song I was going to sing. It then occurred to me that I had not yet thought about what song I was going to sing for the audience. It was at this moment, as I descended the carpeted red steps, gently holding the wooden banister to assist my feet in not slipping, that I noticed another one of my friends who lacks in musical talent about as much as I do. I repeatedly called him Sam, despite knowing his actual name was not Sam.

We briefly discussed about the singing contest, and remembered a strange man singing a bit of each song that we had chosen, as if it was from a mod post. He decided to sing Halo instead of my song, which was alright as I hadn't quite remembered my song choice myself. Later on, I remember being in a more tower-like environment where I swung across ropes attempting to get my way to wherever the contest would take place. I think the goal may have been to go down, but I couldn't have been exactly sure. It was at this moment when I discovered a sort of bedroom, and a bed to go with it. There may have been some sort of ecchi in the room, but I wasn't exactly sure. I only remember it being a sort of pink room with a large wooden bed.

Later I was on some sort of sandy path, perhaps going to another tall, blue brick tower. There wasn't much else to say about that, other than I woke up shortly afterwards. When it was this day, today, I went to my computer and clicked on a particularly appealing topic, "We describe something like it was in a detailed novel". I read through a bit of some other people's intriguing replies, then decided to create my own by clicking the beautiful button labeled "Add Reply" and began to type up some thoughts, which later became words and sentences and soon, I had an entire story to my satisfaction. When I was ready, I hovered my cursor over the Submit button and
Wojjan
Dude, paragraphs.
SapphireGhost
Then it looked less like a wall, though.
Wojjan

SapphireGhost wrote:

But more like it was in a detailed novel.
SapphireGhost

Wojjan wrote:

SapphireGhost wrote:

But more like it was in a detailed novel.
Loginer
Here we go again. Another red exclamation mark, smack-dab in the middle of the topic list. What are the plebs complaining about this time? An unresolvable dispute over a pack of discount instant noodles gone nasty gone nasty? An infestation of page-breaking Unicode leaving the residents of the leg fetish thread at the mercy of the elements? Or perhaps it's another formal complaint lodged against the young children from reddit who've been defacing the forum's sacred graffiti?

The security guard sighed and moved the cursor to overlap with the exclamation mark. Click. No, it would seem this report regards one of the more seasoned nuisances of the message board: SapphireGhost is causing a ruckus in the new sticky. Following the formation of a labor union by the village idiots of Off-Topic, the guard had been waiting eagerly for an opportunity to test their newfound resolve. He wasted little time clicking the Close Report button and dashing into action.

It was a classy thread. An archaic word here, a famous quote there, all of it beautifully formatted into paragraphs of even lengths. Well, almost all of it; one ArcAngelArtemis came close to corrupting the purity of the thread, but that sad attempt at literature did find itself useful in the form of inspiration for another slightly-better-but-not-quite-priceless work of art. The lieutenant decided to ignore the child's scribblings and push forward through the thread.

And there it was. A low-res mugshot, crudely mocking the serious nature of the beautifully spun thread with its very presence, like a YouTube commenter on a judging panel. Sitting on a chair in front of it was its author, gazing up at the blasphemous post with pride. This simply would not do; both the post and its author had to go.

 "Constable Loginer, Off-Topic Police Department. You're under arrest."
 "I wouldn't do that if I were you, sheriff. My uncle is the CEO of Britain."

SapphireGhost swiveled her second-hand office chair around, obscuring the deformed grin on her grid-lined face with a blurry lemon slice. Or was it a potato chip? The detective couldn't quite tell, but analyzing her distinct facial features revealed something far more interesting in another browser tab: SapphireGhost was actually ...

 "Ms Diamandis, resisting arrest is a serious crime. Are you coming with me to the wasteland willingly or not?"
 "Why, don't you know, officer? This is the wasteland."
 "Oh."
Cookie pro_old
I keep in my room and there he. The End
Azure_Kite
"Again and again, these events have occurred. One has been shot, three others, besides". As the hooded man typed on his keyboard, a buzzing sensation reminded him of a person's SMS he had received but 5 minutes ago. Reaching into his Hood's pocket, the man checked his phone, replied to the message, and returned to typing.

Eventually, the time drew on. Afternoon turned to Dusk, Dusk turned to Night. The hooded man stepped away from the keyboard, his story complete. Pondering on the notion that this story could be hurtful, he went to the kitchen and thought on his future. After making a drink, and a bite of toast, the hooded man returned to his desk.

Mouse hovering over the 'Submit' button, the hooded man hesitated again. Could this story really have an impact on his future?

"Nay sir", he said aloud.

'Submit' was pressed.
thelewa
Mara is sleeping.
Corin
And then the lord Bancho fell, causing the world to plunge into darkness and killing most that lacked the intelligence to hide away from the corruption that was wrought upon us.

Pockets of civilization survived including few of the undesirables; slowly they began to emerge to the surface to find the city of #osu wiped clean with a crated surrounded in a black shroud.

The people began to discuss the events of which had just happened and how such events had changed the city forever, as more and more talked, the undesirables became aware that it was safe; sensing the kindness and friendliness the city was giving, and thought only of destroying it.

At last, authority and citizen worked together and relaxed a little, not aware of the impending destruction that the undesirables where about to cause until it was too late.

The end.

(Shit I know but hey ho)
Sleep Powder
Snap. Crackle. Pop.
Claudia_old
He turned around and found the room had fixed their eyes on him, their glares piercing through the innermost depths of his soul.

"What did you say?", the leader of the group inquired in a slow and careful voice.
"Snap. Crackle. Pop.", the young boy replied calmly, unaware of the crime he had just committed.

"Oh? Is that all? Is that ALL you had to say? Is that REALLY all you're going to say?", the head of the group demanded, the anger is his voice rising with every accusation.

"You know the rules. You know what must be done now", he stated calmly.
And he sat wordlessly as the rest of the group burned the transgressor at the stake.

READ AND LEARN, BUDDY.
Nazeko
With crestfallen eyes she stare, the radiance before her is just too bright.
"Can get too much of agony." she whispered, as if the radiance would reply,
after reading 3 pages of splendid thread whose contributors are much superior than hers.
She was amazed with their english that is pure excellence, then became inspired instead of frustrated.

I suck :lol:
mathexpert
One might believe that the true meaning of life is to leave behind a legacy of one's humanity; others may insist that mere happiness is the virtue that is, the meaning of life. However, it is an undeniable fact that the act of pursuing a goal and following one's intricately woven destiny, as if it were a web connecting the grass to the slowly rusting steel gates while the sun rises from the distant mountains start the new day, is a very self rewarding action. In addition, there is no bigger regret in life than not being true to one's self; instead hiding behind a proverbial "Iron chain" and acting out a persona that is not truly you. Life is very rare; out of infinitely many sperm cells you were the one chosen to be granted it, therefor - enjoy the ups as well as the downs because it will be over much sooner than one might expect. Perhaps life doesn't have a meaning besides to pass one's genes to its potential offspring, being a immense period of nothingness, then a milli-microsecond of life, and then once again, a infinite amount of nothingness. And tis the ritual of life continues, generation after generation, until the human race is eradicated from the universe as we know it.

...I try...
:D
Saitou Fujiwara
I heard a small voice coming from the end of the tunnel
Arigato Arigato Arigato no aru desu dono.
What i called out the stutturing voice was a child that i met
on the way back home sitting on the edge of a dark bench
no one could see him but me i said Why are you all alone little child why arn't you with your family
the child said "They went away. :(
Sleep Powder
Somewhere over that rainbow is another color that hides from existence. A simple existence where color is expressed as time. Seeing things as pure things without a need of symbolism. True simplicity isn't from delusions or lack of knowledge. Simplicity is unity. Life is simple because we all exist together. That color that hides from existence is an unnoticeable one. The rainbow is an array and complexity of existences while that hidden color is a single existence that exists only as one. We are all connected, but we are all blind and separated by our own perspectives. We are born with complexity and unable to grasp true simplicity. That color can't be life or a soul. Maybe it is an energy that surrounds the universe. That color also can't be black or white. Those colors not only exist, but they are infinitely more complex than the hidden color. The concept of differences is too great for such a color. Which means this color really isn't a color. This color is beyond existence, yet existing. This color will forever be unknown. Then I suddenly realize that this is how I feel about you. A person who I'm unified to for more than an eternity.
show more