forum

Italobrothers - Stamp On The Ground

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Eon Fox ]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 5:01:12 PM

Artist: Italobrothers
Title: Stamp On The Ground
Source: Furry Rave
Tags: Furry, fur, furs, furries, Rave, Stamp, on, the, Ground
BPM: 150.1
Filesize: 3566kb
Play Time: 01:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Furry Rave (7.36 stars, 324 notes)
Download: Italobrothers - Stamp On The Ground
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is a fun little project, don't hurt me!

In all seriousness, though, with all the serious mapmaking I've done, I haven't mapped something solely for fun (meaning not for rank) in quite a long time. That is where this stands apart: I'm making it for fun, not for any real standard of quality or rankability.

The general idea of this map is that I'm simply making it a jump map to a song with a fairly infectious beat. It's not intended to be easy, and it's sure not going to be mapped in a modern style. In the end, this may even become a third Foxfire map (well, fourth, but third finished). Enjoy it or loathe it, love it or despise it, I really don't care. I'm making this the way I want to.

Also, if anyone knows the names of all the characters in the bg, could you let me know? I only know Ainhanda/Sledge for certain.
[ N0va ]
Hello There!

I read the description of your map and I TOTALLY agree. So, with that in mind here is what I have found to make your map better!(In My Opinion)
The things I will be touching on is intensity and timing, because I found that that was the biggest issues currently.
So lets get started!

For timing I think setting the BPM to 150 at the offset of 2,143 is what I have found fitted the time to the beat.
and the beat of the map is in a Snap Divisor of 1/3 not the traditional 1/4 we all know. Unfortunately that means you might need to adjust most of your sliders but most should fall on ticks to make the sound overally better when playing the map.

I think that the volume is too low, when playing the map i cant hear the notes and it gives no registry for when I am hitting the notes on time or weather I am missing notes my fractions of a second. :?:
I think a volume of 40% minimum will get the registry that will make the map better once you start adding hit-sounds.

Regarding the map itself I think you should make spacing small in 00:05:343 - 00:18:143 to show that the song is not intense what so ever at this moment. Then increasing spacing gradually at 00:30:926 - 00:43:768 will raise the intensity of the song but I feel using cross screen jumps is only necessary in the chorus when the beat is dropped. Then after the chorus is finished decrease spacing on jumps to match the intensity of the map.
overall I think this map just need some adjustment to the spacing to match the intensity of the song.

I highly recommend if you are going to have notes at the end of a slider within a 1/4 beat gap place it on the slider tail or at-least within the area. because a note like 00:38:009 or 00:34:424 or 00:34:824 is completely unexpected and will cause problems. :?:

regarding the build up for the chorus I recommend doing something like what you have done at 00:23:231 to gradually increase intensity for the chorus.

So, my FINAL VERDICT will be that, the map is good but it just lacks intensity structure and timing. If followed like what i have pointed out I think this would be a great jump map.

Enjoy mapping the rest of this map and Best of Luck for further maps to come!
Cheers! :D
Topic Starter
[ Eon Fox ]

IIEL_GamingII wrote:

Hello There!

I read the description of your map and I TOTALLY agree. So, with that in mind here is what I have found to make your map better!(In My Opinion)
The things I will be touching on is intensity and timing, because I found that that was the biggest issues currently.
So lets get started!

For timing I think setting the BPM to 150 at the offset of 2,143 is what I have found fitted the time to the beat.
and the beat of the map is in a Snap Divisor of 1/3 not the traditional 1/4 we all know. Unfortunately that means you might need to adjust most of your sliders but most should fall on ticks to make the sound overally better when playing the map.

I think that the volume is too low, when playing the map i cant hear the notes and it gives no registry for when I am hitting the notes on time or weather I am missing notes my fractions of a second. :?:
I think a volume of 40% minimum will get the registry that will make the map better once you start adding hit-sounds.

Regarding the map itself I think you should make spacing small in 00:05:343 - 00:18:143 to show that the song is not intense what so ever at this moment. Then increasing spacing gradually at 00:30:926 - 00:43:768 will raise the intensity of the song but I feel using cross screen jumps is only necessary in the chorus when the beat is dropped. Then after the chorus is finished decrease spacing on jumps to match the intensity of the map.
overall I think this map just need some adjustment to the spacing to match the intensity of the song.

I highly recommend if you are going to have notes at the end of a slider within a 1/4 beat gap place it on the slider tail or at-least within the area. because a note like 00:38:009 or 00:34:424 or 00:34:824 is completely unexpected and will cause problems. :?:

regarding the build up for the chorus I recommend doing something like what you have done at 00:23:231 to gradually increase intensity for the chorus.

So, my FINAL VERDICT will be that, the map is good but it just lacks intensity structure and timing. If followed like what i have pointed out I think this would be a great jump map.

Enjoy mapping the rest of this map and Best of Luck for further maps to come!
Cheers! :D
I would like to state that, although the mod you gave was very nice, I have solely the intention of not going for rank, and therefore, am doing things primarily my way.
Dab
just a heads up that the artist is actually Italobrothers as seen here

i know you're not trying to rank this but i mean, at least have the title and artist correct so people who search for this song can find this map
Topic Starter
[ Eon Fox ]

Dab wrote:

i know you're not trying to rank this but i mean, at least have the title and artist correct so people who search for this song can find this map
Sir, I regret to inform you that I cannot do that. The map is graved.

Either give me a few weeks or wait until I rank Harumachi (I have no idea which is longer).
Dab

[ Eon Fox ] wrote:

Dab wrote:

Sir, I regret to inform you that I cannot do that. The map is graved.

Either give me a few weeks or wait until I rank Harumachi (I have no idea which is longer).
understandable
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.