forum

aim problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[- Ryuichi -]
When I'm aiming jumps (faster jumps) I'm starting to tap my tablet with my pen, can it be pen problem(can it be too heavy or something?)
Sandy Hoey
Which tablet are you using? If it is a pen with a battery, it may just be a little heavy. Not saying you cant play with it, just inconvienient
Topic Starter
[- Ryuichi -]
Its Huion H420, with a battery.
Nattsun
It must be the end of the world to tap with your pen :V
Akanagi
As long as you don't feel it is a problem, it's not a problem.
Otherwise you can just start dragging instead of hovering.
Sayorie
It actually became a playstyle to me after when I was starting out: Tapping the tablet during jumps, dragging on sliders, and hovering anywhere else.

Try if it works for you.
Topic Starter
[- Ryuichi -]
Well its a problem I can't fc some maps because of that tapping, and I don't like to drag, my hand starts to hurt. I even tried new pen grip but I had the same problem..
MrLinuxFish
I had this same problem until I disabled mouse clicks. Unless you use your tablet for clicking circles, having the mouse clicks on will be more likely to cause problems than turning them off.
Topic Starter
[- Ryuichi -]
You didn't understood, while aiming with my pen(I'm hovering) I'm tapping my tablet(area etc).
Wishes

[- Ryuichi -] wrote:

You didn't understood, while aiming with my pen(I'm hovering) I'm tapping my tablet(area etc).
At first I thought this was a problem as well but after you get used to it tapping faster jumps actually helps with aim tbh.
FlipSide82

[- Ryuichi -] wrote:

When I'm aiming jumps (faster jumps) I'm starting to tap my tablet with my pen, can it be pen problem(can it be too heavy or something?)
depends on how heavy your pen is and what kind tablet u using ???
StephOsu
press f10 to disable mouse button
that would disable the game to register tablet taps as clicks
that will fix your issue (unless you tap the tablet as a part of your playstyle)
Deva
Get a mouse
StephOsu

HK_ wrote:

Get a mouse

HK_ wrote:

This guy knows
FlipSide82
r u using mouse or tablet
Topic Starter
[- Ryuichi -]
tablet