Total Posts
show more
Remco32

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

if someone is very nice
please gift it to me ;^;

i neeed it
This is not how the world works...
And you don't need it, it's a videogame.
Ask your mum for $15
laport

Remco32 wrote:

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

if someone is very nice
please gift it to me ;^;

i neeed it
This is not how the world works...
And you don't need it, it's a videogame.
Ask your mum for $15
I think it will take just a few more double posts and he will surely find someone who will give him what he wants.

ot: I have solved my Pak01_000.vpk error I've had when loading certain maps upon connecting to random servers by deleting the game and redownloading/reïnstalling it, in case anyone is having this problem (many are) this method seems to be working

I could have also deleted only this file in the game directory and afterwards verify the game files, this can actually save a lot of time if your connection is slow, but I just wanted to be sure because I was rockin' the beta upgraded to final, and now I'm using the freshly downloaded final.
Alex311360
Never mind. I got it on the PS3. Dad decided to give me a extra allowance of 15 bucks, so I used that to get it on the PS3.
Woot woot, add me if you want to play

PSN: SuperAlex311
Mara
So we are ready for ESL 5on5 ladder; so far we have

LunaticMara
FisHie(?)
laport
Gabi

Who will be our 5th player? Who wants to kick ass?
Nharox
I'd like to join but I'm not a tryhard and probably not good enough for ESL. :?

We could still play some games together though.
Natteke
Buy me the game and I will join
DoJu
The only 2 complaints i have about the game, is the terrorists voices in the Dust maps ( i think) sounds kinda bad :/

Also, they left out the "Get in position and wait for my go" voice command, that made me sad. Although they replaced it with some cheer commands, like in TF2, so that makes up for it a little :P
Azure_Kite

My University companions found a great deal of humour replacing the main menu theme with this.
420Guy
i'm playing it on Xbox, if anyone want to play it with me, msg me!
Awesome game!
Magicphoenix
Looking for a game in a group always results in 1-2 players getting kicked out 'coz the servers are full, anybody else got the same problem ? (Or we just end up in different teams)
This is a pretty troublesome system they did here + the new matchmaking sucks, I never get to finish any game
laport
It's free weekend on steam and 33% discount atm
deadbeat
yeah. just tried it. its pretty fun /o/
should get it while its cheaper
Mercurial
Fun, but not enough as 1.6
Tesu
dedust 2 :)
laport
http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/ 50% off today gogogo 7€
Elisha_old

Frosty wrote:

Having played the original CS, I couldn't wait to see that
Too bad the PS3 cross platform play was cancelled
druidxd

Elisha wrote:

Frosty wrote:

Having played the original CS, I couldn't wait to see that
Too bad the PS3 cross platform play was cancelled
Console vs PC is just unfair, even bad players on PC are able to react faster just because of keyboard and mouse, it would've been horrible for ps3 players.

Anyways, the game is pretty much the same as CS 1.6 (same or similiar playability) but with really nice graphics, and of course new weaponry.
Cropzy
WAN DEEG
Toukai
add me LOL I-401 Iona
Maji
Dis necro doe. Cs:go underhandthrow plseseses