Jonawaga wrote:

wonderful sb
thanks mega and you!

Gabe wrote:

i qualify it already
greatt c:
Gabe
(╯°□°)╯︵

I've had a talk with xfrac for the Muzukashii as there was no 3/2 rest during the kiai time. We reached an agreement that the kiai time was easy and the difficulty was rising during the kiai time, which doesn't make it necessary to have short breaks.

I also confirmed the metadata with yuki. :
gaston_2199

Gabe wrote:

(╯°□°)╯︵

I've had a talk with xfrac for the Muzukashii as there was no 3/2 rest during the kiai time. We reached an agreement that the kiai time was easy and the difficulty was rising during the kiai time, which doesn't make it necessary to have short breaks.

I hope my diff doesn't cause problem :?
Thanks so much for first GD ranked ❤
Topic Starter
Aisha

Gabe wrote:

(╯°□°)╯︵

tysm mr g8b c:
-Sh1n1-
Gratz guys~~
Gemu-
Felicidades!! :DD
Topic Starter
Aisha

-Sh1n1- wrote:

Gratz guys~~

Gemu- wrote:

Gracias!~
gaston_2199

-Sh1n1- wrote:

Gratz guys~~

Gemu- wrote:

Skylish
Sorry for ruining the Gracias party:

> Missed SB maker's name tag in tag column. SB is count as an element contributing to the mapset so SB maker's name has to be included, unless it is not the fact. I judge it fairly on the introduction page of the thread only.
Gabe

Skylish wrote:

> Missed SB maker's name tag in tag column. SB is count as an element contributing to the mapset so SB maker's name has to be included, unless it is not the fact. I judge it fairly on the introduction page of the thread only.
can be added in the online tags instead of disqualifying
Topic Starter
Aisha

Gabe wrote:

Skylish wrote:

can be added in the online tags instead of disqualifying
Ok, asked Okorin to add it, thanks for pointing that, i totally forgot
Surono
q est