forum

aiko - Koi wo Shita no wa

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
frostnova0
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, 6 September 2017 at 6:55:50 PM

Artist: aiko
Title: Koi wo Shita no wa
Source: 聲の形
Tags: Koe no Katachi
BPM: 38
Filesize: 4811kb
Play Time: 02:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.2 stars, 94 notes)
  2. Hard (2.43 stars, 141 notes)
  3. Normal (1.76 stars, 109 notes)
  4. Salt's Advanced (2.11 stars, 167 notes)
  5. The Reason I Fell In Love (2.75 stars, 212 notes)
Download: aiko - Koi wo Shita no wa
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First Beatmap!

Any mods/advise is welcome.

Thanks for playing!

Guest difficulty by Saltssaumure!
Pok0555
First of all, dat's my favourite anime!
Second of all, Hi, I'm from my NM queue,
I'm not good at English so sorry
Anyway, I'll begin modding

-Timing-
You got the BPM and offset wrong :(sadface)
1. The first BPM should 38 and it's offset is 1,284
2. The second BPM should be 82 and it's offset should be 11,567
3. You'll also need a kiai mode! A kiai mode is basically the climax of your beatmap, to do this you must first open the timing panel and click on timing setup Once you're there, click the add timing (plus sign) and tick the inherit previous timing setting, go to style and switch one kiai mode

-Metadata-
1. You must write the source in Japanese (聲の形)

-Design-
1. You have widescreen support on, go to song_setup/design to turn it off since your map doesn't have a storyboard, doing this will prevent lagging
2. You should change your combo color by going to song_setup/Colour and change it, don't use the default!

-Hitsounds-
1. Your hitsounds are very loud since you setted it to 100% all the time, making players unabled to hear the song, you should make it lower, to do this, go to song_setup/audio
2. I recommend you changing the normal hitsounds to soft instead, the song is very slow and soft, so it's more fitting in my opinion, you can also do this by going into song_setup/audio

-Difficulties-
You can change the difficulties by going to song_setup/difficulty
Here's what I recommend
1. For Normal use HP drain: Around 3, Circle size: <4, Approach rate: 5 or less, Overall difficulty: Around 3
2. For The other ones, use HP drain: Around 5, Circle size: <5, Approach rate: 7 or more, Overall difficulty: Around 6
I guess that's all I could do
Please give me a Kudosu if you find this helpful!
Topic Starter
frostnova0
Pok0555

Thank you for your mod!

I didn't realize my bpm was off at all, its a little embarrassing >.<

I have changed the timings, but doing so has shifted my notes all over the place, so it looks like I'll have to remap it (almost) from scratch.
Doing so will take a few days, but I WILL finish it :)

Other than that, thanks for the insight into the various elements (timing, difficulty - things a beginner like me would find useful).

Ok, that's all from me for now, gonna get down to it.

Enjoy your kudosu!

Edit: All set! Let the modding continue :)
Pok0555
I have to say your map improved a lot! And you did the Kiai time perfectly! :)
I'll just wirte down some small problems
Since you have 聲の形 already in your Source, you don't need to put it in the tags anymore
Make the hitsounds a bit smaller
and remember to change the combo colors!
That's really all I have to say, Good luck! :P
Topic Starter
frostnova0
Thanks Pok0555!

I've corrected the source field, and lowered the volume of hitsounds.
I've also changed the combo colours, though they don't seem to show up for me 0.o

But yea... all fixed :)
Tiff
HI from my queue!!
i'm really glad that you made a map for this song!!!
First about timing, I think the offset for 83bpm one should be 11530 ( u can try is that better!)
once you finished , I will continue modding your map!!!
(NO NEED KUDOSU IN THIS POST)
Topic Starter
frostnova0
Hi tiffany yu tyu!

It does sound better! I've corrected the offset. Looking forward to your mod :)
- Pika
Alright! I may not be able to do a 4* map because the soft notes and vocals. But I will try!
Also, here are the mods!
Normal & Some things for all diffs
Try adding soft hitsounds at the beginning.
Also, make some slider's into curvy slider's.
Make the grid view more precise, so you have more space to place things. Go to view>grid level>2 or 3 is good
00:05:626 - This slider isn't suppose to be here. There are no vocals or beats.
Organize some slider's into lines, or curve them into others.
00:31:103 - Make sure slider's end on Red or White tick notes, this ends on blue.
Make some sliders mirror each other, click on a slider>ctrl c> Move ahead a bit, like 2 ticks or one> ctrl v> Use ctrl J and H to rotate the slider. You can figure out the rest!
Try making the notes and slider's match more.
I think this actually goes for all diffs, except the certain time lines.
I will get the GD done!
I hope this mod helped! :3
Topic Starter
frostnova0
Hey -AsrieLx-!

Thanks for your mod! These tips on aesthetics are really useful, and I'll work on the symmetry/look of key areas.

As for the GD, I'm super grateful for you <3 With your GD, the mapset will have the range of difficulties needed to fulfill ranking criteria :O

Update: All done! Beatmap has been updated!
Saltssaumure
Hi from Salt's mod queue!

This is such a cute song! I've never heard it before but I already love it :) Btw if anything I've said is unclear, feel free to PM me or reply to this post.

[General advice]
  1. Using medium size grid snap is really not recommended, because it will mess with your distance snap which is far more important. I personally use tiny grid size, because it gives you the most control while also making it easy to make perfectly vertical and horizontal lines. You can change grid level by pressing G.
  2. Mapping all curved sliders by hand can be inconsistent because the curves will all vary slightly. It's better to copy-paste sliders, so they're all exactly the same.
  3. If you want sliders at an angle, make a vertical or horizontal slider first, then use the Rotate tool (Ctrl+Shift+R) to turn it the exact number of degrees you need.
  4. The #modhelp channel in the ingame chat is good for getting advice on mapping.
  5. For reference, General Ranking Criteria and osu!Standard Ranking Critera
  6. Pishifat made a nice youtube tutorial series, which goes over mapping terms and ideas. It's kinda long, but worth watching if you have the time.
  7. Also, you don't need a 4* map in your mapset, it's perfectly fine to just have Normal, Hard, and Advanced. So if that doesn't work out, it's nothing to worry about.
Alright, let's get to the actual mod :D

[Mapset]
  1. I kinda disagree with what the other mod says about BPM and offset.
    1. I suggest doubling the first BPM to 76. It's not advisable to have two massively different BPMs in a song (unless the song really requires it), because it can cause problems with changing slider speed. Also 38BPM is insanely slow in general.
    2. The offset for the second point is 11547, as it needs to happen exactly on a timeline tick (otherwise weird stuff happens). Don't forget to select these options, to automatically resnap notes to the new offset.
  2. Having completely horizontal and vertical sliders doesn't look the best. It's better to rotate them by a small angle, eg. 5 degrees so that they are more interesting to look at.
  3. New combos should happen on every new bar (with some exceptions), ie. every long white tick on the timeline.
  4. It's generally not advisable to map to vocals, as they can be unpredictable in rhythm.
  5. The end of the maps feel unfinished, maybe add a spinner to match the held note at the end.
[Normal]
00:11:895 (2,3,4) - Here, 2 and 4 visibly overlap while playing, which can be confusing to new players. Arrange the notes in a way that doesn't overlap for better readability.
00:13:376 (4,1) - Distance between these two notes is too small, make sure to use Distance Snap (DS). I'm not going to point out every time where this can be improved, so you're gonna have to find them yourself ;)
00:14:473 (1,2,3,4) - Having stuff at right angles and in a straight line isn't the best, try using curves and making shapes. Again, this is something you can find for yourself.
Click to see examples!

Smooth curve between objects (comfortable to play)
Geometric shapes (nice to look at, not limited to triangles, squares circles pentagons are good too)
Blanketing - sliders wrapping around other objects (nice to look at)
00:23:254 (2) - Having multiple reverses on a slider on Normal difficulty is not recommended because new players can't read it in time.
00:31:668 (1,2,3) - This rhythm is too complex for Normal diff, rhythms should be 1/2 beat or slower. Consider changing to a rhythm like this, which is mapped to the instrumentals:
00:58:010 (1,2,3,4,5) - These sliders would be interesting in a shape!
01:27:278 (1) - Repeating 1/4 sliders definitely are too fast for beginners to read.
01:37:522 (4) - ^
01:40:815 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I like this idea of sliders slowly going into a spiral, try to make it more obvious!
01:50:693 (1,2) - These slider shapes might be confusing to beginners.

[Hard]
00:15:920 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - You could make some neat shapes with these. Press Ctrl+Shift+D to make polygon circles.
00:27:627 (2) - The slider tick sound is very loud and distracting, consider turning it down or removing the sound entirely.
00:29:822 (3,4,5) - Even at Hard difficulty, distance snapping still applies most of the time. The distance between 4 and 5 should be half of the dist between 3 and 4, as it is half the time. (also happens in other places)
00:31:834 (1,2,3,4,5) - Don't map vocals.
00:57:993 (1,2,3,4) - These could be a square.
01:37:505 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This section is very hard to read, this is more like the old style of mapping which isn't favoured anymore. I personally don't find a problem with this style, but it will be very hard to get ranked as most people don't like it and it's very different from the rest of your map.

[The reason I fell in love]
This difficulty name is quite long, it's more usual to see difficulty names that are 2-3 words max. Also, capitalise every word in the difficulty name.
This difficulty follows the same critera as Hard, as it's not high enough star difficulty for Insane.
00:04:441 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - These notes sound mistimed even though they're not, because the vocals are slightly off time.
00:29:822 (3,4,5,6,7) - Correct distance snapping is important for these strange rhythms.
01:18:847 (1,2,3,4) - You could do some nice complex pattern with these extremely long sliders.
01:23:237 (4) - This slider isn't snapped.
01:24:700 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - This combo is too long, add a new combo on 5. Also an opportunity for cool shapes.
01:35:493 (2) - This note on a blue tick doesn't play well, as the player expects it to be on a white tick.
01:56:164 (1,2,3,4) - Nice square :D

(One final thing, can I do a guest diff? This song is catchy and has some neat rhythms in it, and I have ideas :idea: .)
Topic Starter
frostnova0
Hi Saltssaumure!

Saltssaumure wrote:

Hi from Salt's mod queue!

This is such a cute song! I've never heard it before but I already love it :) Btw if anything I've said is unclear, feel free to PM me or reply to this post.

[General advice]
  1. Using medium size grid snap is really not recommended, because it will mess with your distance snap which is far more important. I personally use tiny grid size, because it gives you the most control while also making it easy to make perfectly vertical and horizontal lines. You can change grid level by pressing G. Done!
  2. Mapping all curved sliders by hand can be inconsistent because the curves will all vary slightly. It's better to copy-paste sliders, so they're all exactly the same. I've used (edited in) more copied sliders
  3. If you want sliders at an angle, make a vertical or horizontal slider first, then use the Rotate tool (Ctrl+Shift+R) to turn it the exact number of degrees you need.
  4. The #modhelp channel in the ingame chat is good for getting advice on mapping.
  5. For reference, General Ranking Criteria and osu!Standard Ranking Critera
  6. Pishifat made a nice youtube tutorial series, which goes over mapping terms and ideas. It's kinda long, but worth watching if you have the time.
  7. Also, you don't need a 4* map in your mapset, it's perfectly fine to just have Normal, Hard, and Advanced. So if that doesn't work out, it's nothing to worry about.
Alright, let's get to the actual mod :D

[Mapset]
  1. I kinda disagree with what the other mod says about BPM and offset.
    1. I suggest doubling the first BPM to 76. It's not advisable to have two massively different BPMs in a song (unless the song really requires it), because it can cause problems with changing slider speed. Also 38BPM is insanely slow in general. I think I'll keep it at 38 since its only for the first few seconds, and I feel the slider velocity fits with the song
    2. The offset for the second point is 11547, as it needs to happen exactly on a timeline tick (otherwise weird stuff happens). Don't forget to select these options, to automatically resnap notes to the new offset.Good point. I've changed the offset to occur on the tick
  2. Having completely horizontal and vertical sliders doesn't look the best. It's better to rotate them by a small angle, eg. 5 degrees so that they are more interesting to look at.Done!
  3. New combos should happen on every new bar (with some exceptions), ie. every long white tick on the timeline.
  4. It's generally not advisable to map to vocals, as they can be unpredictable in rhythm. I have decided to map the parts where the vocals are odd/off-rhythm according to rhythm instead.
  5. The end of the maps feel unfinished, maybe add a spinner to match the held note at the end. Done!
[Normal]
00:11:895 (2,3,4) - Here, 2 and 4 visibly overlap while playing, which can be confusing to new players. Arrange the notes in a way that doesn't overlap for better readability.Done!
00:13:376 (4,1) - Distance between these two notes is too small, make sure to use Distance Snap (DS). I'm not going to point out every time where this can be improved, so you're gonna have to find them yourself ;) Exploring distance snapping right now, sometimes it works nicely, other times I have no idea what it's trying to do :'(
00:14:473 (1,2,3,4) - Having stuff at right angles and in a straight line isn't the best, try using curves and making shapes. Again, this is something you can find for yourself. Implemented more curved flow of notes
Click to see examples!

Smooth curve between objects (comfortable to play)
Geometric shapes (nice to look at, not limited to triangles, squares circles pentagons are good too)
Blanketing - sliders wrapping around other objects (nice to look at)
00:23:254 (2) - Having multiple reverses on a slider on Normal difficulty is not recommended because new players can't read it in time.Avoided!
00:31:668 (1,2,3) - This rhythm is too complex for Normal diff, rhythms should be 1/2 beat or slower. Consider changing to a rhythm like this, which is mapped to the instrumentals:Rhythm changed to match instrumentals
00:58:010 (1,2,3,4,5) - These sliders would be interesting in a shape!I've changed them into a circle... thought I'm not too sure if it looks good >.<
01:27:278 (1) - Repeating 1/4 sliders definitely are too fast for beginners to read.Changed to 1/2 instead
01:37:522 (4) - ^Changed to 1/2 instead
01:40:815 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I like this idea of sliders slowly going into a spiral, try to make it more obvious!Made the whole thing more circular
01:50:693 (1,2) - These slider shapes might be confusing to beginners.I'm not sure how to simplify this bit, so it has been left unchanged

[Hard]
00:15:920 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - You could make some neat shapes with these. Press Ctrl+Shift+D to make polygon circles. Wow okay that's really useful! Added some shapes in the note streams
00:27:627 (2) - The slider tick sound is very loud and distracting, consider turning it down or removing the sound entirely. I need help with this since I don't know how to change the volume of a single note
00:29:822 (3,4,5) - Even at Hard difficulty, distance snapping still applies most of the time. The distance between 4 and 5 should be half of the dist between 3 and 4, as it is half the time. (also happens in other places)Distance snapped
00:31:834 (1,2,3,4,5) - Don't map vocals.
00:57:993 (1,2,3,4) - These could be a square. It's now a curved sliders in a square shape
01:37:505 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This section is very hard to read, this is more like the old style of mapping which isn't favoured anymore. I personally don't find a problem with this style, but it will be very hard to get ranked as most people don't like it and it's very different from the rest of your map. Reworked into sliders

This difficulty name is quite long, it's more usual to see difficulty names that are 2-3 words max. Also, capitalise every word in the difficulty name.Capitalised, but I don't really have any other names for it
This difficulty follows the same critera as Hard, as it's not high enough star difficulty for Insane.
00:04:441 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - These notes sound mistimed even though they're not, because the vocals are slightly off time.
00:29:822 (3,4,5,6,7) - Correct distance snapping is important for these strange rhythms.Got it
01:18:847 (1,2,3,4) - You could do some nice complex pattern with these extremely long sliders.I'm not good at slider shaping... at all.
I'll experiment, but for now, unchanged

01:23:237 (4) - This slider isn't snapped.Snapped
01:24:700 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - This combo is too long, add a new combo on 5. Also an opportunity for cool shapes.Seperated combo, added shapes
01:35:493 (2) - This note on a blue tick doesn't play well, as the player expects it to be on a white tick.Not sure how to change this since it's according to the vocals
01:56:164 (1,2,3,4) - Nice square :D

(One final thing, can I do a guest diff? This song is catchy and has some neat rhythms in it, and I have ideas :idea: .)Yes!
Saltssaumure

frostnova0 wrote:

Saltssaumure wrote:

[Normal]
00:58:010 (1,2,3,4,5) - These sliders would be interesting in a shape!I've changed them into a circle... thought I'm not too sure if it looks good >.<
It looks better than before for sure. Btw, check out this map for some really amazing patterns.
It's my favourite map of all time and the reason why I got into mapping. This is the "flower" design that I learned from the map, each petal blankets another petal and all of them are at 60 degrees from each other:

01:40:815 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I like this idea of sliders slowly going into a spiral, try to make it more obvious!Made the whole thing more circular
01:43:742 (3,4,5,6) - It looks better, however now these notes are the wrong length. The sliders should be 1.5 beats long, 5 and the circle should be on a white tick.

[Hard]
00:15:920 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - You could make some neat shapes with these. Press Ctrl+Shift+D to make polygon circles. Wow okay that's really useful! Added some shapes in the note streams
Really good! I like the rotating square pattern especially. Make sure to add a new combo on 5 and 12 though, 15 notes is too long in one combo. Btw a stream refers to very close together circles snapped to 1/4 rhythm, so it's best not to use that term for other patterns.
00:27:627 (2) - The slider tick sound is very loud and distracting, consider turning it down or removing the sound entirely. I need help with this since I don't know how to change the volume of a single note
Add inherited timing sections (green lines) right before and after the slider tick. Set the first timing section volume to 5% (lowest you can go) and the second one to the normal volume %:

01:18:847 (1,2,3,4) - You could do some nice complex pattern with these extremely long sliders.I'm not good at slider shaping... at all.
I'll experiment, but for now, unchanged

Your slider shapes are pretty decent rn, just arrange them into an interesting pattern, maybe like this but larger?

(One final thing, can I do a guest diff? This song is catchy and has some neat rhythms in it, and I have ideas :idea: .)Yes!
It's coming along, I'll try to finish it tomorrow :D
Topic Starter
frostnova0
Done! I'm really liking the shapes of the sliders now :D . Also, the slider tick sound has been silenced (thanks for the guide).
JierYagtama
Advice try playing the game more to understand more about mapping/modding also go watch sum pishifat vids if u didnt care what I said earlier.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pishifat
Also smh cutted ver
Tiff
HELLO I'M BACK !
Normal
00:39:717 (9) - would it be better to put a note on 00:40:083 - or change it to a slide? There is a heavy beat on it
00:45:937 - same
The reason I Fall In Love

is it a bit strange because 00:12:298 (3) - and 00:13:762 (6) - is not the same? The rhythm is the same and 6 doesn't match with the music
00:55:835 (3) - if u end this on the white tick it will match the vocal
I don't need kudosu for this because this is too less :?
Topic Starter
frostnova0

tiffany yu tyu wrote:

HELLO I'M BACK !
Normal
00:39:717 (9) - would it be better to put a note on 00:40:083 - or change it to a slide? There is a heavy beat on it
00:45:937 - same Both Fixed

The reason I Fall In Love

is it a bit strange because 00:12:298 (3) - and 00:13:762 (6) - is not the same? The rhythm is the same and 6 doesn't match with the music I think you are using an old version :(, but i've checked the current one and it's fixed
00:55:835 (3) - if u end this on the white tick it will match the vocal Same as above

I don't need kudosu for this because this is too less :?
Thanks for your mod!
Saltssaumure
Sorry for the delay, here is my guest diff.

Salt's Advanced
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 31851
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 0.8

[Metadata]
Title:Koi wo Shita no wa
TitleUnicode:恋をしたのは
Artist:aiko
ArtistUnicode:aiko
Creator:frostnova0
Version:Salt's Advanced
Source:聲の形
Tags:Koe no Katachi
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4.5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:6
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"koenokatachi.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1284,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,10,0,0
2073,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,10,0,0
4441,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,10,0,0
6020,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
7599,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,5,0,0
11547,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
17034,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
17400,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
27644,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
28376,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,80,0,0
31851,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,80,0,0
32034,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,80,0,0
78864,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,80,0,1
84717,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,80,0,1
85449,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,80,0,1
86181,-50,4,2,0,80,0,1
86547,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,80,0,1
97888,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
120937,-100,4,2,0,30,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 66,238,62
Combo2 : 62,194,251
Combo3 : 222,179,97
Combo4 : 207,86,86

[HitObjects]
156,236,1284,6,0,L|192:173,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,135,2073,2,0,P|163:110|195:110,1,67.5000025749208
288,44,3652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,236,4441,2,0,L|242:260,2,26.9999991760254
232,140,5231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,272,6020,2,0,P|192:264|160:200,1,168.750006437302
256,192,8389,12,0,10757,0:0:0:0:
220,168,11547,5,2,0:0:0:0:
281,92,11912,2,0,P|310:126|319:174,1,90
268,252,12644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,169,13010,2,0,P|309:125|280:92,2,90
392,104,14112,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,16,14473,6,0,P|386:2|430:11,2,90,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,100,15571,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,196,15937,2,8,L|200:164,2,90
384,268,17034,2,0,L|345:290,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,268,17400,6,0,B|224:296|140:268|100:236|128:200,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,200,18498,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,18864,2,0,B|382:165|342:133|258:105|182:133,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,192,19961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,300,20327,6,0,P|50:342|88:374,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,284,21059,2,0,P|166:307|216:307,1,90
186,211,21790,2,0,P|230:203|268:172,1,90
200,132,22522,2,0,L|260:260,1,107.999996704102
187,330,23254,6,0,P|312:327|362:214,1,215.999993408203,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,148,24351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,160,24717,2,0,P|255:249|359:259,1,215.999993408203
320,148,25815,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,176,26181,6,0,P|436:120|404:64,2,107.999996704102,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,260,27278,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,232,27644,6,0,P|206:197|196:120,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,140,28376,6,0,P|315:94|356:44,1,107.999996704102
208,84,29107,2,0,L|215:121,1,26.9999991760254
235,220,29473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,172,29839,2,0,L|89:209,1,26.9999991760254
83,310,30205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,256,30388,2,0,P|192:248|244:212,1,107.999996704102
312,220,30937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,144,31120,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,76,31851,6,0,L|140:24,1,67.5000025749208,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,160,32400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,180,32766,2,0,P|164:228|212:268,1,107.999996704102
324,256,33498,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,152,33864,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,160,34229,2,0,P|239:110|198:75,1,107.999996704102
144,180,34961,5,2,0:0:0:0:
76,84,35327,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,180,35693,2,0,P|196:164|228:118,1,107.999996704102
152,100,36425,2,0,L|244:220,1,107.999996704102
332,148,37156,2,0,L|424:268,1,107.999996704102
320,292,37888,5,2,0:0:0:0:
247,211,38254,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,112,38620,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,192,38986,2,0,P|380:88|304:12,1,215.999993408203
216,36,40083,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,100,40815,6,0,L|184:130,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,188,41547,2,0,L|167:218,1,107.999996704102
64,180,42278,2,0,P|72:232|140:272,1,107.999996704102
212,204,43010,2,0,L|148:172,1,53.9999983520508
160,120,43376,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,0,43742,6,0,P|236:24|272:68,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,0,44473,2,0,P|339:81|319:134,1,107.999996704102
416,128,45205,2,0,P|355:185|299:194,1,107.999996704102
264,140,45937,2,0,P|252:212|276:268,1,107.999996704102
368,192,46668,5,2,0:0:0:0:
312,296,47034,2,0,P|383:308|440:284,1,107.999996704102
368,192,47766,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,252,48132,2,0,B|516:176|464:96|416:68|400:120,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,220,49229,2,0,L|304:184,1,53.9999983520508
300,128,49595,5,2,0:0:0:0:
204,60,49961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,180,50327,2,0,P|120:148|92:92,1,107.999996704102
44,28,51059,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,28,51425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,129,51790,2,0,P|121:179|110:232,1,107.999996704102
72,276,52339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,312,52522,5,2,0:0:0:0:
124,248,52888,2,0,B|200:204|280:256|308:304|256:320,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,352,53986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,232,54351,2,0,B|183:144|268:100|324:100|312:153,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,232,55449,6,0,L|184:128,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,40,56181,2,0,P|143:62|109:104,1,107.999996704102
228,112,56912,2,0,P|197:155|188:208,1,107.999996704102
296,160,57644,2,0,P|291:213|310:263,1,107.999996704102
374,181,58376,6,0,P|351:229|309:263,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,263,59107,2,0,P|255:267|205:248,1,107.999996704102
205,248,59839,2,0,P|174:204|165:151,1,107.999996704102
165,151,60571,2,0,P|187:102|229:68,1,107.999996704102
229,68,61303,6,0,B|266:52|306:49|435:53|442:181|381:267|348:294|238:235|205:178|240:71|313:76|370:87|459:148|432:264,1,647.99998022461,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,308,63864,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,308,64229,2,0,B|224:288|192:248|172:196|176:144|176:144|128:176|68:164|32:120|24:56|76:8,1,431.999986816407
176,16,66425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,76,66790,2,0,P|188:58|240:83,1,107.999996704102
272,148,67522,6,0,P|216:304|208:140,1,431.999986816407,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,221,69717,2,0,L|274:189,1,53.9999983520508
291,132,70083,5,0,0:0:0:0:
366,63,70449,2,0,P|316:33|243:45,1,107.999996704102
196,104,71181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,208,71547,2,0,B|112:184|112:184|87:107,2,161.999995056153
277,203,73010,2,0,B|296:178|300:143|210:107|151:176|156:234|174:302|239:319|291:326|344:306|375:282|399:229|413:185|405:118|362:46|270:21|175:55|132:119|119:179,1,755.999976928712,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75937,12,0,78132,0:0:0:0:
75,134,78864,6,0,P|126:92|360:98,1,270.000010299683,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,163,79961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,244,80327,6,0,P|315:255|429:187,1,270.000010299683,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,87,81425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,86,81790,6,0,P|365:150|422:271,1,270.000010299683,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,228,82888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,182,83254,6,0,P|279:302|395:367,1,270.000010299683,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,348,84351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
439,274,84717,2,0,P|410:290|390:327,1,67.5000025749208
320,296,85449,2,0,P|353:239|413:202,1,135.000005149842
372,132,86181,2,0,P|298:182|227:319,1,180
204,356,86912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,268,87278,2,0,L|96:204,1,67.5000025749208
148,184,87644,6,0,L|104:120,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,88,88010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,12,88376,2,0,P|253:91|236:147,1,135.000005149842
348,124,89107,2,0,B|240:140|240:140|176:232,2,202.500007724762
392,32,90571,5,2,0:0:0:0:
471,95,90937,2,0,P|394:131|340:120,1,135.000005149842
284,36,91668,2,0,L|244:112,1,67.5000025749208
200,100,92034,2,0,P|135:154|79:158,1,135.000005149842
196,168,92766,2,0,P|167:247|121:278,1,135.000005149842
228,228,93498,6,0,P|243:311|218:361,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,268,94229,2,0,P|338:332|342:388,1,135.000005149842
396,240,94961,2,0,B|436:138|436:138|388:37,2,202.500007724762
340,380,96425,6,0,P|224:315|167:194,1,270.000010299683,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,88,97522,2,0,L|208:192,1,67.5000025749208
240,148,97888,6,0,P|288:276|416:316,1,270,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,238,99351,2,0,P|359:276|320:296,1,90
316,196,100083,2,0,P|355:176|379:138,1,90
284,112,100815,2,0,B|264:40|180:48|180:48|168:88|112:72,1,180
204,156,101912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,84,102278,6,0,P|143:130|184:209,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,228,103376,1,0,0:0:0:0:
143,94,103742,6,0,P|185:171|181:260,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,228,104840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,140,105205,6,0,P|201:228|152:303,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,228,106303,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,303,106668,6,0,P|240:301|315:252,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,188,107766,2,0,P|236:160|244:132,1,45
208,104,108132,2,0,P|260:68|324:84,1,90
276,168,108864,2,0,P|303:110|366:92,1,90
364,188,109595,2,0,P|358:124|404:77,1,90
456,152,110327,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,252,110693,2,0,P|437:278|416:298,1,45
380,304,111059,6,0,P|390:277|411:257,1,45,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,228,111425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,280,111790,2,0,P|220:285|173:239,1,90
252,188,112522,2,0,P|288:124|368:104,2,135,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,204,113986,6,0,L|476:232,2,90,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,116,115083,2,0,L|260:104,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,16,115632,2,0,L|172:4,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,76,116181,2,0,L|88:163,2,90
176,5,117278,5,2,0:0:0:0:
204,100,117644,2,0,L|248:156,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,232,118193,2,0,L|264:288,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,364,118742,2,0,P|317:336|335:272,1,90
332,216,119473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,120,119839,5,2,0:0:0:0:
324,24,120205,2,0,P|381:51|399:115,1,90
412,168,120937,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,264,121303,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,324,121668,1,8,0:0:0:0:
300,224,122034,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,144,122400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,122766,12,0,125693,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
frostnova0
No worries! Added the beatmap (hopefully i didn't mess the settings up >.< )
Botan

EASY

General:
The map feels really squished and overly compact and this is hurting the flow of the map. Nothing is played outside of the red box in the image. There is a lot of space that could be used to make the map flow better. Image will show you this. I suggest doing a full remap, just re-position the objects you already have, trying to use the entire space you're given. I suggest doing a full remap and I will explain this in the summary at the end of this post.
While blanketing can make a map look nice, I think we should try to not force them. Take 00:34:961 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) for example. We have 8 objects and 4 of them are blanketed. If you just watch that pattern play it by itself those blankets forced the entire pattern to play within a small rectangle. With some re-positioning, we can make that entire pattern move from one end of the screen to another avoiding the constricting feeling. I don't believe this to be a problem that needs to be fixed, but I would definitely consider mapping a bit looser because as it is, everything feels really tight.
Overall, I think the object composition is fine, just a couple of areas where I would map it slightly differently that I'll mention down below.

00:01:284 (1,2,3) - I would map this section with a reverse slider. The vocals are being held here so it feels better to hold a slider than to tap 3 circles. The circles aren't really accenting anything and there aren't any instruments being hit on the circles as well.
00:04:441 (1,2,3) - Same goes for this one, a reverse slider would work really well here as it'll represent the entire phrase.
00:08:389 (4) - I would start a new combo here for 1 object.
---
00:11:547 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - This whole section here is too difficult for an Easy. It may not seem like it but it play pretty fast and this spike in difficulty shouldn't really be in an Easy as newer players will have a lot of trouble with this. This is a good pattern for Normal, not so much for Easy. How the rest of the song was mapped should be how it's mapped.

Important

Okay so as I was working through this I stumbled on something that actually needs to be addressed and this has to do with blankets being forced. What I'm going to talk about here has to do with the entire 00:17:400 to 00:32:034 section. I wouldn't be surprised if this happens again somewhere later in the map but I'm not going to waste time finding each instance.

Do not unlock/change distance snapping for Easy. If you must, like if you really must you can unlock it and move an object a minuscule amount to create a blanket or whatever but for the most part keep that sh*t on lock. Beginner players need to develop the concept of distance-time, or whatever osu calls it. Basically, sounds that play near each other should have circles that are near each other. If there is a pause between two sounds then the circles should have space between them relative to how long the pause is. Whatever distance snap modifier you choose does all this work for you.
For the purpose of this explanation look at 00:17:400 to 00:32:034. There is a red tick between each object. That is the amount of time between each sound you've given. That is good.
From the beginning of this section to the end, the objects start off with 0.55x distance snap (it's actually 0.57x but I'm going to round numbers for ease of explanation). As the section plays the distance snap changes with almost every other object.
00:33:498 (3,1) - Objects should not be overlapped like that in an Easy, it is too difficult to read. Besides that point, the objects are closer to each other than the first two even though they have the same amount of time between them (one red tick time's worth). All the objects should have the same distance between them if they have the same amount of time between them, this is really important for Easy difficulties.
Moving along, the distance snap returns to 0.55x then it jumps to 0.60x and stays there for a bit only to jump to 0.65x near the end. All this time the amount of time between objects has not changed!
If I compare this section to the one prior to it, those objects start at 0.90x then decreases to 0.80x then to 0.70x then to 0.50x.

Back to the rest of the mod

01:18:864 (1,2,3) - Cool looking pattern but it doesn't flow well and may be too hard for beginners. This pattern appears 00:23:254 (1,2,3,4) as well and neither of them have good flow. Patterns like these should be reserved for harder difficulties unless you really want to highlight something in the song. As far as I can tell, these two sections aren't highlighting anything.
---
01:24:717 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - Much like a section near the start, this is way too hard for beginners. Simplify this.
01:25:449 (2,3) - Overlaps like these are too difficult for new players to read.
Also this entire section is mapped at 1.20x and is gradually increased to 1.45x by the end. Distance snap issue again.
---
01:36:790 (2) - I think you meant to put this slider at 01:36:425 instead.
01:52:522 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Too difficult for this level.

Summary

Having looked through the map thoroughly I have encountered a number of major problems. I highly recommend remapping the entire difficulty from scratch and I also suggest playing a bunch of Easy maps to try and develop a sense for how they should be mapped. You mentioned that you wanted advice on flow and play-ability, well there's a lot of advice for you here.
  1. Don't try to force blankets, map with a focus on flow instead. Very important at this level that we make it as comfortable as we can for players of this skill level.
  2. Understand the important of distance snap and how it should be used for an Easy difficulty. Keep the spacing between objects the same throughout the entire map. Changes in distance when the time between objects remain the same is meant for more advanced players.
  3. Don't be afraid of using the entire play area. Confining your map to a portion of the play area only hurts the flow.
  4. Try to develop a structure for the map. The music that was mapped at 01:24:717 (1,2,3,4) is the exact same as 01:33:498 (3,4) yet they are mapped very differently. There's no sense of structure and it looks like objects were just placed without much consideration. Consistency is key!
    There are more that I would like to say but for now those are the biggest points that I think as a mapper you need to focus on.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
frostnova0
Update: Playing easy maps, Remapping easy difficulty
Thanks for all the tips Botan! I'll follow your advice and play a few easy maps before remapping.
Botan

frostnova0 wrote:

Update: Playing easy maps, Remapping easy difficulty
Thanks for all the tips Botan! I'll follow your advice and play a few easy maps before remapping.
Sounds good. Feel free to pm me if you want to show me the remapped version sometime in the future.
Topic Starter
frostnova0
Easy remapped!
Yugu
From my queue

The Reason I Fell In Love
00:05:033 - miss voice
00:05:231 (7) - i think you can NC this cuz combo is too long
00:29:839 (3,4) - this 1/2 is too far
00:33:132 - miss voice
00:35:327 (2,3,4) - ds make the same is better
00:45:022 (5,1) - stack?
00:58:010 (1,2,3) - 1/2's ds the same as 1/4?
00:59:473 (4) - it should end in 00:59:473 (4) -
01:35:510 (2,4) - stack?
01:57:644 (5,1) - this ds easy to mistakeread

In fact i can t mod low star's map very well :o
I tried my best :?

gl
Topic Starter
frostnova0

Yugu wrote:

From my queue

00:05:033 - miss voice I tried a slider, but it didn't feel as good as before, so unchanged
00:05:231 (7) - i think you can NC this cuz combo is too long Done
00:29:839 (3,4) - this 1/2 is too far I'm not too sure what you mean here.
00:33:132 - miss voice There's no voice here
00:35:327 (2,3,4) - ds make the same is better Done
00:45:022 (5,1) - stack?
00:58:010 (1,2,3) - 1/2's ds the same as 1/4? Done
00:59:473 (4) - it should end in 00:59:473 (4) - not sure what you meant here as well
01:35:510 (2,4) - stack?
01:57:644 (5,1) - this ds easy to mistakeread Changed

In fact i can t mod low star's map very well :o
I tried my best :?

gl
Thank you for your mod!
CucumberCuc
Hi

[General]
i think end kiai do be on 02:05:693
add more green TP's
please do not concentrate only on the voice, do not forget that in the background there are other sounds

Easy
00:04:441 (1,1) from me it's not good distance, maybe stack this objects and maybe after the circle to put break?
00:11:547 (1) imo it's not good blanket, try this?
00:13:010 (2) end slider move down for better distance
00:23:254 (1,2,3) different range, do this for better distance [/img]https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8793705[/img]
00:29:839 (2) slightly strange blanket, change it if you can
00:32:034 (1,2,1) try this?
00:52:522 (3) start :idea: slider move down for better distance
01:07:156 (1,2) not good flow, do this
01:13:010 (3,4) slider 3 move to x:132 y:256 and slider 4 do this
01:20:327 (2) wrong distance, do this
01:26:912 (4) i think be better if you move left
01:29:107 (1,3,1,3,1,3) I'm not sure of course if you have errors here, but I really want to say to you stack this, but if you do, then you will have problems with the distance, so you decide
01:45:205 (3) end of the slider move to the right to look at the following slider
01:52:522 (1,2,3,4,5) in my opinion it's not a good blankety, so I suggest to change for example this:

Normal
I have to say that you need to fully test the distance between objects, it should be no more than 7 (if more precise, I will take the example of x1.0 - you should not be less than x0.93 or more x1.07)
Flow this complexity is not very good even compared to the Easy and Advanced difficulties, we advise you to review all your complexity
Blankets your sliders is not very good, I do not advise you to do the sliders on the example of such: 00:24:717 (4,1,2,3,4) - 00:36:425 (4), I suggest you make them more open
and this complexity is too strange, why so few put objects on the map? there should be much more + randomly the location of some set of sliders

Salt's Advanced
00:08:389 (1) maybe end spinner on prev blue tick?
00:23:254 (1,3) fix end sliders stack for better distance 3,4
00:28:376 (1,2) swap NC?
00:30:205 (5,6,7) different range
00:33:498 (4,5,6) ^
00:42:278 (3) move slightly left for better distance
00:47:034 (2) centre slider move to x:368 y:312 for ^
01:27:278 (7,1) swap NC?

Hard
check AiMod (hint - 00:28:193 no other difficulties)
00:04:441 (1,3) - 00:31:851 (1,2) as for me and other modders it's not good blankets
00:11:912 (2) copy this slider and paste on 00:13:376 (4)
00:15:937 (1) like above on 00:16:668 (3) + 00:16:303 (2) on 00:17:034 (4)
00:16:303 (2) move down for better flow
00:17:400 (1,2) slightly overlap
00:23:254 (3,4,5,6) different range
as Normal you're missing a lot of chances for the production of objects, I suggest you add more of them
00:37:339 (1,2) why it's far?
00:43:010 (5,6) stack this be better
in the rest of the random position of objects, their flow and blankets, so I suggest you to change them

random position of objects
different distance in ticks that needs to change
again missing some points in the song
flow is bad... fix all objects on this diff
Topic Starter
frostnova0
v
Topic Starter
frostnova0

CucumberCuc wrote:

Hi

[General]
i think end kiai do be on 02:05:693 Done
add more green TP's
please do not concentrate only on the voice, do not forget that in the background there are other sounds

Easy
00:04:441 (1,1) from me it's not good distance, maybe stack this objects and maybe after the circle to put break?
00:11:547 (1) imo it's not good blanket, try this?
00:13:010 (2) end slider move down for better distance
00:23:254 (1,2,3) different range, do this for better distance [/img]https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8793705[/img]
00:29:839 (2) slightly strange blanket, change it if you can
00:32:034 (1,2,1) try this?
00:52:522 (3) start :idea: slider move down for better distance
01:07:156 (1,2) not good flow, do this
01:13:010 (3,4) slider 3 move to x:132 y:256 and slider 4 do this
01:20:327 (2) wrong distance, do this
01:26:912 (4) i think be better if you move left
01:29:107 (1,3,1,3,1,3) I'm not sure of course if you have errors here, but I really want to say to you stack this, but if you do, then you will have problems with the distance, so you decide
01:45:205 (3) end of the slider move to the right to look at the following slider
01:52:522 (1,2,3,4,5) in my opinion it's not a good blankety, so I suggest to change for example this:
All changed as you advised

Normal
I have to say that you need to fully test the distance between objects, it should be no more than 7 (if more precise, I will take the example of x1.0 - you should not be less than x0.93 or more x1.07)
Flow this complexity is not very good even compared to the Easy and Advanced difficulties, we advise you to review all your complexity
Blankets your sliders is not very good, I do not advise you to do the sliders on the example of such: 00:24:717 (4,1,2,3,4) - 00:36:425 (4), I suggest you make them more open
and this complexity is too strange, why so few put objects on the map? there should be much more + randomly the location of some set of sliders

Salt's Advanced
00:08:389 (1) maybe end spinner on prev blue tick?
00:23:254 (1,3) fix end sliders stack for better distance 3,4
00:28:376 (1,2) swap NC?
00:30:205 (5,6,7) different range
00:33:498 (4,5,6) ^
00:42:278 (3) move slightly left for better distance
00:47:034 (2) centre slider move to x:368 y:312 for ^
01:27:278 (7,1) swap NC?
All changed as you advised

Hard
check AiMod (hint - 00:28:193 no other difficulties) This was here to silence a slider tick
00:04:441 (1,3) - 00:31:851 (1,2) as for me and other modders it's not good blankets Changed to straight sliders
00:11:912 (2) copy this slider and paste on 00:13:376 (4) Done
00:15:937 (1) like above on 00:16:668 (3) + 00:16:303 (2) on 00:17:034 (4) Done
00:16:303 (2) move down for better flow Done
00:17:400 (1,2) slightly overlap No longer overlaps
00:23:254 (3,4,5,6) different range All distance snapped
as Normal you're missing a lot of chances for the production of objects, I suggest you add more of them
00:37:339 (1,2) why it's far?
00:43:010 (5,6) stack this be better stacked
in the rest of the random position of objects, their flow and blankets, so I suggest you to change them

random position of objects
different distance in ticks that needs to change
again missing some points in the song
flow is bad... fix all objects on this diff
I'll remap this diff, hard and normal in the future. This was the first diff i did when i didn't know anything about mapping, so i'm not too happy with the way it is now.
Thank you for your mod!
Saltssaumure
Hi, I like the new Easy diff! I noticed a few minor distance snapping issues while playing, but they were so minor that it's not worth writing a full mod for. Here's the code after I nudged a few circles a few px around - nothing else is changed, just the aforementioned distance snap bugs.

Easy diff .osu code w/ snapping fixes
osu file format v14

[General]
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 113986
DistanceSpacing: 1

[Metadata]
Version:Easy
BeatmapID:1370434
BeatmapSetID:632593

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.4

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
78864,-100,4,2,0,60,0,1
99351,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
125693,-100,4,2,0,100,0,1
125876,-100,4,2,0,100,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
224,124,1284,6,0,P|268:115|317:133,2,70,0|0|0,2:0|2:0|2:0,2:0:0:0:
296,244,4441,6,0,P|262:252|227:248,2,70,0|0|0,2:0|2:0|2:0,2:0:0:0:
256,92,8389,5,0,0:0:0:0:
140,80,11547,6,0,P|236:47|347:81,1,210
400,120,13010,2,0,P|396:220|308:212,1,210
247,167,14473,2,0,B|173:88|116:186|47:114,1,210
25,48,15937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,54,17400,6,0,P|363:170|315:242,1,210
270,296,18864,6,0,P|178:340|86:297,1,210
52,226,20327,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,93,21059,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,52,21790,1,0,0:0:0:0:
390,127,22522,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,272,23254,6,0,P|333:319|266:337,1,140
132,296,24717,2,0,P|79:239|102:166,1,140
176,72,26181,2,0,P|235:37|307:58,1,140
408,144,27644,2,0,P|440:203|440:272,1,140
304,296,29107,5,0,0:0:0:0:
208,192,29839,2,0,P|201:132|272:92,1,140
400,60,31303,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,180,32034,6,0,P|432:248|360:260,1,140
236,240,33498,2,0,P|177:195|184:122,1,140
300,68,34961,6,0,P|366:97|376:170,1,140
312,320,36425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,200,37156,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,88,37888,2,0,P|114:143|136:207,1,140
224,316,39351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,224,40083,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,124,40815,6,0,P|396:64|329:54,2,140
444,264,43010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,236,43742,6,0,P|236:204|188:136,1,140
336,128,45205,2,0,P|398:159|439:214,1,140
336,308,46668,6,0,B|263:297|265:236|202:239,1,140
80,216,48132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,92,48864,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,168,49595,6,0,P|321:207|354:267,1,140
216,272,51059,2,0,P|157:230|122:170,1,140
244,100,52522,2,0,P|316:132|352:192,2,140,0|0|0,2:0|2:0|2:0,2:0:0:0:
92,76,54717,5,0,0:0:0:0:
144,208,55449,2,0,P|206:265|282:261,1,140
396,240,56912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,112,57644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
314,116,58376,6,0,P|236:149|209:220,1,140
348,220,59839,2,0,P|419:174|434:100,1,140
324,40,61303,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,68,67156,6,0,P|136:56|196:80,1,140
320,148,68620,1,0,0:0:0:0:
431,235,69351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,361,70083,6,0,P|412:373|351:341,1,140
263,176,71547,2,0,P|215:126|147:116,1,140
132,256,73010,2,0,P|175:309|241:324,1,140
384,312,74473,2,0,P|440:296|476:216,1,140
464,88,75937,5,0,0:0:0:0:
378,202,76668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,138,77400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,234,78132,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,95,78864,6,0,P|190:59|262:71,1,140
384,128,80327,2,0,P|420:188|408:260,1,140
288,324,81790,6,0,P|220:280|208:204,1,140
336,176,83254,2,0,P|309:112|247:83,1,140
108,64,84717,5,0,0:0:0:0:
128,200,85449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,304,86181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,320,86912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,228,87644,2,0,P|476:144|440:100,1,140
304,96,89107,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,228,89839,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,200,90571,2,0,P|249:142|326:85,1,140
352,228,92034,5,0,0:0:0:0:
483,180,92766,1,0,0:0:0:0:
455,316,93498,2,0,P|397:282|340:205,1,140
288,104,94961,5,0,0:0:0:0:
164,40,95693,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,180,96425,2,0,P|237:155|290:110,1,140
408,32,97888,5,0,0:0:0:0:
464,160,98620,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,292,99351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,344,100083,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,321,100815,2,0,B|125:268|63:265|66:188,1,140
140,93,102278,6,0,P|225:50|275:58,1,140
398,103,103742,2,0,P|463:171|460:227,1,140
382,325,105205,2,0,P|289:347|252:316,1,140
152,232,106668,2,0,P|119:142|133:93,1,140
258,45,108132,5,0,0:0:0:0:
370,129,108864,1,0,0:0:0:0:
385,267,109595,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,344,110327,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,317,111059,2,0,P|72:273|66:190,1,140
104,76,112522,6,0,B|184:76|184:76|208:132,1,140
260,260,113986,2,0,B|284:316|284:316|364:316,1,140
504,300,115449,2,0,P|520:204|496:148,1,140
416,60,116912,2,0,P|319:69|271:107,1,140
176,180,118376,2,0,P|117:143|83:83,2,140
256,192,120571,12,0,125693,0:0:0:0:

Also made some minor changes to my GD.
Salt's Advanced updated .osu
osu file format v14

[General]
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.1

[Metadata]
Version:Salt's Advanced
BeatmapID:1363804
BeatmapSetID:632593

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:5
ApproachRate:6
SliderMultiplier:1.8

[Events]
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
1284,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,10,0,0
2073,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,10,0,0
4441,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,10,0,0
6020,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,20,0,0
7599,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,5,0,0
11547,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
17034,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
17400,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,50,0,0
27644,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0
28376,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,80,0,0
31851,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,80,0,0
32034,-83.3333333333333,4,2,0,80,0,0
78864,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,80,0,1
84717,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,80,0,1
85449,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,80,0,1
86181,-50,4,2,0,80,0,1
86547,-66.6666666666667,4,2,0,80,0,1
97888,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
120937,-100,4,2,0,30,0,0
125693,-100,4,2,0,100,0,1
125875,-100,4,2,0,100,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
156,236,1284,6,0,L|192:173,1,53.9999983520508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,135,2073,2,0,P|163:110|195:110,1,67.5000025749208
288,44,3652,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,236,4441,2,0,L|242:260,2,26.9999991760254
232,140,5231,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,272,6020,2,0,P|192:264|160:200,1,168.750006437302
256,192,8389,12,0,10757,0:0:0:0:
220,168,11547,5,2,0:0:0:0:
281,92,11912,2,0,P|310:126|319:174,1,90
268,252,12644,1,0,0:0:0:0:
318,169,13010,2,0,P|309:125|280:92,2,90
392,104,14112,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,16,14473,6,0,P|386:2|430:11,2,90,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,100,15571,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,196,15937,2,8,L|200:164,2,90
384,268,17034,2,0,L|345:290,1,45
300,268,17400,6,0,B|224:296|140:268|100:236|128:200,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,200,18498,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,18864,2,0,B|382:165|342:133|258:105|182:133,1,215.999993408203
84,192,19961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,300,20327,6,0,P|50:342|88:374,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,284,21059,2,0,P|166:307|216:307,1,90
186,211,21790,2,0,P|230:203|268:172,1,90
200,132,22522,2,0,L|260:260,1,107.999996704102
187,330,23254,6,0,P|312:327|362:214,1,215.999993408203,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,148,24351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
202,160,24717,2,0,P|255:249|359:259,1,215.999993408203
320,148,25815,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,176,26181,6,0,P|436:120|404:64,2,107.999996704102,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,260,27278,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,232,27644,6,0,P|206:197|196:120,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,140,28376,2,0,P|315:94|356:44,1,107.999996704102
208,84,29107,6,0,L|215:121,1,26.9999991760254
235,220,29473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,172,29839,2,0,L|89:209,1,26.9999991760254
78,312,30205,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,261,30388,2,0,P|192:253|244:217,1,107.999996704102
256,149,30937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,144,31120,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,24,31851,6,0,L|184:76,1,67.5000025749208,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,160,32400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,180,32766,2,0,P|164:228|212:268,1,107.999996704102
324,256,33498,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,152,33864,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,160,34229,2,0,P|239:110|198:75,1,107.999996704102
144,180,34961,5,2,0:0:0:0:
76,84,35327,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,180,35693,2,0,P|196:164|228:118,1,107.999996704102
152,100,36425,2,0,L|244:220,1,107.999996704102
332,148,37156,2,0,L|424:268,1,107.999996704102
320,292,37888,5,2,0:0:0:0:
247,211,38254,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,112,38620,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,192,38986,2,0,P|380:88|304:12,1,215.999993408203
216,36,40083,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,100,40815,6,0,L|184:130,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,188,41547,2,0,L|167:218,1,107.999996704102
56,221,42278,2,0,P|64:273|132:313,1,107.999996704102
222,244,43010,2,0,L|158:212,1,53.9999983520508
161,176,43376,1,0,0:0:0:0:
154,33,43742,6,0,P|234:57|270:101,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
318,33,44473,2,0,P|337:114|317:167,1,107.999996704102
414,161,45205,2,0,P|353:218|297:227,1,107.999996704102
262,173,45937,2,0,P|250:245|274:301,1,107.999996704102
368,192,46668,5,2,0:0:0:0:
368,312,47034,2,0,P|439:324|496:300,1,107.999996704102
368,192,47766,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,252,48132,2,0,B|516:176|464:96|416:68|400:120,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,220,49229,2,0,L|304:184,1,53.9999983520508
300,128,49595,5,2,0:0:0:0:
204,60,49961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,180,50327,2,0,P|120:148|92:92,1,107.999996704102
44,28,51059,1,0,0:0:0:0:
44,28,51425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,129,51790,2,0,P|121:179|110:232,1,107.999996704102
72,276,52339,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,312,52522,5,2,0:0:0:0:
124,248,52888,2,0,B|200:204|280:256|308:304|256:320,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,352,53986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,232,54351,2,0,B|183:144|268:100|324:100|312:153,1,215.999993408203,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,232,55449,6,0,L|184:128,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,40,56181,2,0,P|143:62|109:104,1,107.999996704102
228,112,56912,2,0,P|197:155|188:208,1,107.999996704102
296,160,57644,2,0,P|291:213|310:263,1,107.999996704102
374,181,58376,6,0,P|351:229|309:263,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
309,263,59107,2,0,P|255:267|205:248,1,107.999996704102
205,248,59839,2,0,P|174:204|165:151,1,107.999996704102
165,151,60571,2,0,P|187:102|229:68,1,107.999996704102
229,68,61303,6,0,B|266:52|306:49|435:53|442:181|381:267|348:294|238:235|205:178|240:71|313:76|370:87|459:148|432:264,1,647.99998022461,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,308,63864,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,308,64229,2,0,B|224:288|192:248|172:196|176:144|176:144|128:176|68:164|32:120|24:56|76:8,1,431.999986816407
176,16,66425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,76,66790,2,0,P|188:58|240:83,1,107.999996704102
272,148,67522,6,0,P|216:304|208:140,1,431.999986816407,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,221,69717,2,0,L|274:189,1,53.9999983520508
291,132,70083,5,0,0:0:0:0:
366,63,70449,2,0,P|316:33|243:45,1,107.999996704102
196,104,71181,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,208,71547,2,0,B|112:184|112:184|87:107,2,161.999995056153
277,203,73010,2,0,B|296:178|300:143|210:107|151:176|156:234|174:302|239:319|291:326|344:306|375:282|399:229|413:185|405:118|362:46|270:21|175:55|132:119|119:179,1,755.999976928712,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,75937,12,0,78132,0:0:0:0:
75,134,78864,6,0,P|126:92|360:98,1,270.000010299683,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,163,79961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,244,80327,6,0,P|315:255|429:187,1,270.000010299683,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,87,81425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,86,81790,6,0,P|365:150|422:271,1,270.000010299683,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,228,82888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,182,83254,6,0,P|279:302|395:367,1,270.000010299683,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,348,84351,1,0,0:0:0:0:
439,274,84717,2,0,P|410:290|390:327,1,67.5000025749208
320,296,85449,2,0,P|353:239|413:202,1,135.000005149842
372,132,86181,2,0,P|298:182|227:319,1,180
218,358,86912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,284,87278,6,0,L|96:220,1,67.5000025749208
148,200,87644,2,0,L|104:136,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,89,88010,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,12,88376,2,0,P|253:91|236:147,1,135.000005149842
348,124,89107,2,0,B|240:140|240:140|176:232,2,202.500007724762
392,32,90571,5,2,0:0:0:0:
471,95,90937,2,0,P|394:131|340:120,1,135.000005149842
284,36,91668,2,0,L|244:112,1,67.5000025749208
200,100,92034,2,0,P|135:154|79:158,1,135.000005149842
196,168,92766,2,0,P|167:247|121:278,1,135.000005149842
228,228,93498,6,0,P|243:311|218:361,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,268,94229,2,0,P|338:332|342:388,1,135.000005149842
396,240,94961,2,0,B|436:138|436:138|388:37,2,202.500007724762
340,380,96425,6,0,P|224:315|167:194,1,270.000010299683,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,88,97522,2,0,L|208:192,1,67.5000025749208
240,148,97888,6,0,P|288:276|416:316,1,270,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
383,238,99351,2,0,P|359:276|320:296,1,90
316,196,100083,2,0,P|355:176|379:138,1,90
284,112,100815,2,0,B|264:40|180:48|180:48|168:88|112:72,1,180
204,156,101912,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,84,102278,6,0,P|143:130|184:209,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,228,103376,1,0,0:0:0:0:
143,94,103742,6,0,P|185:171|181:260,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,228,104840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,140,105205,6,0,P|201:228|152:303,1,180,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,228,106303,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,303,106668,6,0,P|240:301|315:252,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,188,107766,2,0,P|236:160|244:132,1,45
208,104,108132,2,0,P|260:68|324:84,1,90
276,168,108864,2,0,P|303:110|366:92,1,90
364,188,109595,2,0,P|358:124|404:77,1,90
456,152,110327,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,252,110693,2,0,P|437:278|416:298,1,45
380,304,111059,6,0,P|390:277|411:257,1,45,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,228,111425,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,280,111790,2,0,P|220:285|173:239,1,90
252,188,112522,2,0,P|288:124|368:104,2,135,4|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,204,113986,6,0,L|476:232,2,90,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,116,115083,2,0,L|260:104,1,45
220,16,115632,2,0,L|172:4,1,45,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,76,116181,2,0,L|88:163,2,90
176,5,117278,5,2,0:0:0:0:
204,100,117644,2,0,L|248:156,1,45
219,231,118193,2,0,L|263:287,1,45,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,364,118742,2,0,P|317:336|335:272,1,90
332,216,119473,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,120,119839,5,2,0:0:0:0:
324,24,120205,2,0,P|381:51|399:115,1,90
412,168,120937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,264,121303,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,324,121668,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,224,122034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,144,122400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,122766,12,0,125693,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
frostnova0
Hi Salt, thanks for taking a look at the easy diff! I've updated both maps.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.