- The new standard for BG size is 1920x1080px so you might wanna get some more high res pictures or up scale your current ones. [color=blue]Tbh i'm so close to the filesize limit I may not be able to do this ovo; i'll try
edit: nope... oh well, it doesn't make too big off a visual difference anywaayys.. ;_;[/color]
- "doesnt exist.jpg" I assume isn't used so you might wanna remove it?!? it's called that because it's never visible, but is used in a very basic storyboard so that someone playing with video on can watch to the end (osu would just end it too soon after the final note otherwise).
- 100% Volume for hitsounds is way too loud something like 50%-60% seems more reasonable for the fist section for example. Change them however you think they should be compared to my example for the first green line will fix this soontm![always ~Intense Marathon~]
- I would consider making your spacing into 1/4 a bit smaller as 1/4 itself is slightly more straining than 1/2 *example* 00:17:231 (2,3) - changed the spacing for all of the 1/4s in the first song to be a bit smaller.
- If you can maybe make these not overlap 00:31:076 (2,3,5) - it's more of a visual suggestion tho. the majority of the combos in this section have at least a little bit of overlap somewhere, so I think changing it may be a bit unfitting. No change.
- I'm not sure if you just use bigger spacing to differentiate between 1/2 and 1/1, but If you still use some spacing emphasis based on intensity maybe make this one bigger 00:32:827 (7,1) - than these 00:32:191 (5,6,7) - because of the stronger Cymbal sound and tick. I'll consider it if I remap this to include actual jumps and stuff but for now.. distance snap! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و
- not sure if this is supposed to be a blanket, but I can't tell what it is blanketing 00:38:238 (1) - for example this and this seems both off. The curve is a bit exaggerated because I think that makes it look nicer, but fixed it so that at least the ends match up properly to 00:38:715 (2) - 's approach circle.
- I'm not sure if it's not a bit confusing that these slightly overlap like your 1/4 00:40:785 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - consider spacing them ever so slightly apart. Seems like you could just scale the whole pattern if that helps I tested it. This repeats so maybe apply it all the time. Except for here 03:19:935 (7,8) - here it's 100% fine Since I decreased the spacing on the 1/4s as you suggested, they no longer look alike, so I think this point was fixed by that already.
- If I'm not mistake this is the first 1/1 stack... or stack at all in the map so far 00:50:652 (6,1) - I think that's a bit inconsistent and kinda break expectations about your spacing concept a lot imo. It seems to be the only stack in a very long time so consider just spacing it out like the other 1/1 jumps I'll definitely think about this one some more, but I had wanted it stacked to further emphasize just how drastically calm the song has become compared to the start.
- blanket could be better 05:57:195 (2,1) - yes blanket mod oh drat, the position of 05:57:833 (3) - was a bit off which made the blanket look (more) off than it was. Fixed.
gl with the set thank you so much c: