forum

Hello there Osu Community

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ulteria
Yes, I know im an "old " player but i havn't introduced me yet, so I decided to do it now. owo

About me!
My real name is Dennis (call me (it.) nis). Im 15 y/o. I come from Germany but also speak russian and how you hardly noticed english
on the 7.th of July 2015 I have my 1st osu year of clicking circles to the beat behind me. I like CsGo, Osu! and Music. My favourit Color is Blue becouse of Miku Hatsune and she is my favourit Vocaloid. After Miku Comes the Kagamine Twins I dont know why but it is so :) .My Favourit Anime is 君の名は or Kimi no na wa. My best friends that i met on osu! are _Solaris_ and ImagineMei. My Favourit song is Bassdrop Freaks from Nanahira also my fav. map :P https://osu.ppy.sh/s/463479

Playstyle
I play with a Wacom Intuos Art
my K1 is S and my K2 is A becaus i thought it looks funny :P I play on a Laptop (cuz me no got money 4 gud pc) and well thats all for my playstyle

Never give up. Stay Focused Stay Postivie Stay Strong!
So... That was Bassicaly all you have to know about me! If you want you can tell me about YOU new friends are always good ^^ If you want you can Also PM me ingame :D. See you ingame :oops:
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! It is never too late to introduce yourself. Are both of your friends banned? lul
Topic Starter
Ulteria

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Welcome to the forums! It is never too late to introduce yourself. Are both of your friends banned? lul
No i dont think so why so you ask?
Sandy Hoey
Ah, it fixed itself. Both links to their profiles showed up with the banned page
Topic Starter
Ulteria

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Ah, it fixed itself. Both links to their profiles showed up with the banned page
Ok good
gaming epic
Welcome to the community!
Topic Starter
Ulteria

Nxshio wrote:

Welcome to the community!
Tank you Very much! ^^
DJ Enetro
Rip lmao
Welcome