Sadomasochism/roast thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
miykah

Comfy Slippers wrote:

miykah wrote:

Oh please roast me. Do it.
You're a nobody. Noone noticed your 3 month absence... and rightfully so. I'd continue but it's meaningless. So you can just get your forum avvy to incinerate you instead. You're not worth my time.
Totally not what i expected. Lame.
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

miykah wrote:

Totally not what i expected. Lame.
You don't have to quote your sexual partners buddy, we get it.
abraker

Comfy Slippers wrote:

abraker - your stereotypical every-day attention seeker. One of those ironic shitposters that are fun (but for all the wrong reasons). Not realizing that all of his attempts at comedy are there to suppress his insecurity. But what he fails to hide away is his huge ego.
I expect a better roast like you did to railey. Got a half-assed critique instead.
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Comfy Slippers wrote:

abraker - your stereotypical every-day attention seeker. One of those ironic shitposters that are fun (but for all the wrong reasons). Not realizing that all of his attempts at comedy are there to suppress his insecurity. But what he fails to hide away is his huge ego.
I expect a better roast like you did to railey. Got a half-assed critique instead.
It's not a half assed critique of its true
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

It's not a half assed critique of its true
A good critique includes examples as well
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
abreaker - Its legit pointless to make fun of you cause it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out. Explains these assumptions you're making tbh.
abraker

Comfy Slippers wrote:

abreaker - Its legit pointless to make fun of you cause it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out. Explains these assumptions you're making tbh.
Oh fresh bait

I sacrifice blitzfrog instead
Lacrimae
verbally spank me daddy
kai99
same
Rurree

Comfy Slippers wrote:

Madvillain wrote:

second customer here
Bad case of dyscalculia aka moron unable to do simple math.
give a fish some slack

also i didn't know kai was looking to be a customer :(
Blitzfrog

Comfy Slippers wrote:

Tho I can't say a lot about frog, since his entire existence is roast-worthy. I could roast these ashes, but it's too time consuming looking how irrelevant these remains have become.
Or rather your roasting skills is as powerful as your balls
Meah
title describes me
kai99
sry im 30 y.o
Naimae
this is pointless because none of these insults hold any weight
you might as well be producing insults and some chinese insult factory sweatshop and tossing them into a bin for them to be shipped off across the pacific but they just get thrown out halfway because they want to make room for a lewd mini-dungeon to relieve their sexual anger and that's worth more than any of the insults on these threads

xDD
DJ Enetro
CS go and hi me with all you got
Fhaye
hi, i love to see people suffer
Blitzfrog

Hyerim wrote:

I love watching you in pleasure ;)
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

Lacrimae wrote:

verbally spank me daddy
I would but your cringe-ass edginess would rub off on me. But I mean I understand. You have no qualities as a human being and you behave this way just to compensate for how boring you are. Just another quasi-transcendal generation Z wannabe. Any similarity between you and a normal human being is purely coincidental.

Hyerim wrote:

Cheap chinese knock-off product version of the one mentioned above. Take your leave.

Citremi wrote:

this is pointless because none of these insults hold any weight
you might as well be producing insults and some chinese insult factory sweatshop and tossing them into a bin for them to be shipped off across the pacific but they just get thrown out halfway because they want to make room for a lewd mini-dungeon to relieve their sexual anger and that's worth more than any of the insults on these threads
It's only natural for our viewpoints to differ, since my IQ is definitely 2x higher than yours.... and i'm just an average.

kai99 wrote:

sry im 30 y.o
already told you to fuck off

Meah wrote:

title describes me
I thought someone like you doesn't exist. But lo and behold, it's an irregularity that soaks in all the negative aspects of worthless scum like abraker and toad. Bastard child in this fucked up "family".

DJ Enetro wrote:

CS go and hi me with all you got
I will. As soon as you get your head out of Taiga's ass.
Blitzfrog
Keen for some roasting
Lacrimae

Comfy Slippers wrote:

I would but your cringe-ass edginess would rub off on me. But I mean I understand. You have no qualities as a human being and you behave this way just to compensate for how boring you are. Just another quasi-transcendal generation Z wannabe. Any similarity between you and a normal human being is purely coincidental.
you pretty much described me
i love you
miykah
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Keen for some roasting
Fhaye
Blitzfrog
Somehow, I feel pants getting tighter
My belt is breaking
KupcaH
We're gonna see true frog nature now