Hi~ i from CanPoint modding queue
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|1.00:19:013 (19013|1,19346|2) - Ctrl+g,because00:18:346 (18346|6,18346|1,18346|0,19013|6,19013|1,19013|0,19679|0,19679|6,19679|1) - same sound and same mapping,but than a lot of same sound not same mapping, for example00:21:013 (21013|5,21013|6,21013|4) - 00:21:679 (21679|4,21679|1,21679|2) - 00:23:013 (23013|2,23013|1,23013|4) - so i suggest you rearrange00:18:346 (18346|0,18346|1,18346|6,19013|6,19013|1,19013|0,19679|1,19679|0,19679|6) - keeping. I find this fine already.
There's no problem with a few repetitiveness and also it is comfortable to hit already.
2.emmmmmmm,you catch Pedal Hi-Hat use 3 notes,but00:23:679 - 00:24:346 - 00:25:679 - use 2 notes They are three (3) including the LNs. Same keypress weight.
3.00:25:346 (25346|1,25513|4) - Ctrl+g already comfortable
4.00:34:013 (34013|3,34346|5) - Ctrl+g and 00:34:513 (34513|3) - move to 6 ok!
5.00:48:096 (48096|3,48096|4,48179|5,48179|6,48263|3,48263|4) - change pattern to (4,6)(5,7)(4,6) rearranged on other way instead.
6.01:28:013 (88013|3) - delete,maybe this sound very soft,you can brokenalready fine and 4K MX has it as well.
Good map,when you 7K HD finished,i will recheck. thanks!
^ Waiting for the GDer to respond for the mod above, if it still not responded until tomorrow maybe? Then i'll just skip the 4K and proceed to 7K sets even though i dont like it coz it gives me headaches . .
PS: I'll just edit this post for the mod. . . so check this out uwu
Hii hii. . . Mod request via PMLike just I said, i'll skip the 4k since the GDer seems busy has kinda lots of mods anyway, nad I doubt my mod would be helpful that much
And daamn, such great map w/suck great mappers. . this will be alot of hard to check deez
1| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 77K MX
- 00:01:179 (1179|1,1513|4,2513|2,2846|3) - etc. . . these are actually strong piano(if im not mistaken?) sound, u can make this double dou, since the main sound here is piano keep to singles since not really strong and not double piano sounds.
- 00:02:013 - suggestion: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8912310 for the flow here 00:00:680 (680|2,846|0,1013|3,1179|1) - even dou kinda weird? rearranged in different pattern instead.
- 00:08:679 (8679|6,8679|5,8846|6,8846|5) - why sudden same col now? u didnt seem do it in previous parts like 00:07:679 (7679|0,7679|1,7846|2,7846|3) - . kinda out of space but i think u can do sumthing in here Same kick sound. Not like the other notes you selected where they are kick + snare sound.
- 00:12:013 - add, same as 00:07:346 (7346|5) - nice notice! added
- 00:28:179 (28179|3) - u did add this sound but not in 00:19:513 - 00:20:179 - 00:22:846 - 00:31:513 - ? if im not mistaken fixed for consistency
- 00:35:346 - should triple? same as 00:36:679 - ok
- 00:39:679 (39679|6) - 00:43:513 (43513|2) - like this, u did add this not in the previous, is this intended? fixed the previous parts.
- 00:40:457 (40457|5,40457|6,40568|1,40568|0) - what sound did u follow here? its clearly 1/4 if its a drum I believe I fixed this before..
oh well, fixed!
- 00:45:846 - 00:45:929 - dunno if u also map hithats but theres one in these great spots, added!
- 00:57:679 (57679|2,57846|2) - just mov this to col1, kinda ruin the flow below, and mov 00:58:013 (58013|0) - somewhere else if apply the 1st one great suggestion. rearranged.
- 00:58:513 (58513|4,58513|2,58679|0) - vocals. . hmm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) yum :^)
- 01:15:513 (75513|6) - double? like 01:13:179 (73179|6,73179|0) - < even dou that is not worth to do double no kick sound
- 01:23:846 - 01:25:179 - kinda loud piano, double? ok!
hi arcwin7K HD
- 00:18:679 (18679|3) - 00:21:346 (21346|3) - what's this note for? not a drum and u didnt seem to add like this in the previous parts hi-hat sound here.
- 00:36:513 (36513|2) - not a drum actually unlike 00:36:179 (36179|5) - still sounds like a low-tom sound. also weird if empty.
- 00:49:679 - add? for piano sound? only percussion
- 00:59:346 - only double for cybols? is this NM diff? :thinking: No, this is HD diff and it doesn't mean I "must" triple cymbals on every HD.
- 01:00:679 (60679|6) - again not a drum. . . hmmm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) deleted and raep'd :^)
- 01:10:013 - 01:15:346 - ^^ 1st is cymbalish sound and 2nd is a kick sound, very clearly on my headphones.
may you double check these since im really suck at checking HD diffs that's adjusting too much like almost same as NM. . . i might mistaken something here
hi arcwin halo haloWell that's it. . . Hope my mod helps even if its just abit . Well then gudluck. . gotta have sum break at modding, 7k thing really gives me headaches pretty nice mod I say owo)b
PS: Notice mee CS-senpaaai
recheck 7K MX
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|1.00:08:513 - advice:https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8947352 no change, already confy and the double same columns are for same kick sounds.
2.00:27:679 (27679|2,27846|1) - Ctrl+g ^
3.00:34:013 (34013|3) - move to 3,because00:33:679 (33679|3,34013|3) - same col but not same sound moved on other column
4.00:55:346 - advice:https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8947378,because00:56:179 (56179|1,56179|0) - 00:55:679 (55679|5,55679|0) - are same sound ,maybe same mapping can make them better I get the point but keeping since it is already comfortable as it is and the LNs represent the repeating vocal sound.
5.00:58:179 (58179|5,58179|1) - change pattern to (3,7) ,fun not changed due to changed pattern from previous mod
6.00:59:346 (59346|3,59346|4,59346|6,59346|5) - not balance moved one note for the left hand to balance it out. thanks!
7.01:28:013 (88013|2,88346|4) - delete,very soft sound,maybe you can change a single note in 2 col. no change same as 4K MX
Here's my updated GD: