forum

My Foxbox.io nightmare ...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SUPER HYPER AYA
[Edit]
Bussiness owners replied just after the post and are taking care of the problem o/

Hi o/

Just wanted to share with you guys my https://foxbox.io/ nightmare, so that if you are intrested in tablet covers or mousepads, you can think about it twice before ordering on this website.

Ok so foxbox is a website where you can buy custom tablet covers or mousepads.
Since my tablet is starting to show time's wear, i wanted to order 2 custom covers.
So i made my order on May 5.
I was pretty happy to be notified on May 17 that my items were shipped !
So i waited , two weeks, three weeks ...
Then i was getting a bit impatient, so I checked the USPS tracking page, and after a month it was saying "awaiting" for items.
Nothing was sent yet ..
So i mailed the support to ask what was going on.
They answerd quickly that it sometimes happens and we should wait a few more days to see if anything changes.
I waited again .. weeks .. and sent a new message to the support on June 7.
I sent 8 mails since , No answer.
I tried to contact them on twitter, 3 messages, no answer..

I think this kind of problems happens a lot when you sell items online and send them by post services, and it's perfectly normal.
Delays can be huge too when shipping to an other country.

But thing is, when it happens, as the seller, you have to do something, contact USPS, re send the item, or at least respond to mails !

It may work for you, you may recieve your package, and i hope so!
But be sure if there's any trouble, they'll just be silent.
This is an insane lack of profesionalism.
So be careful when ordering something on it :|
Aurani
I've certainly had my fair share of mongrels saying they sent something, only for me to realise they never did or they don't want to resolve the issue (just like the guy on your side chose to ignore you rather than work to solve it). I'm just lucky I always ordered my things from major sites like Ebay, where you can get a refund AND at the same time severely damage the seller's reputation if he fails to do what he's promised to do.
Alverynn
Well i purchased mine on 24th March, still unfulfilled until 29th april, emailed them and they said the delay was due to an influx of orders, finally sent on 1st may and finally got it on 16th may.

I think you just gotta be more patient, the cover is also in good quality so it's worth the wait at least imo c:
Mayy
The same thing happened to me, ordered tablet skin over 2 and a half months ago now, never came, no word, no message even though they said it had been sent. I don't even have the effort to chase it up because I know that they don't care and its long gone lmao. Honestly never order anything from foxbox. Literally daylight robbery
Topic Starter
SUPER HYPER AYA

Mayy wrote:

The same thing happened to me, ordered tablet skin over 2 and a half months ago now, never came, no word, no message even though they said it had been sent. I don't even have the effort to chase it up because I know that they don't care and its long gone lmao. Honestly never order anything from foxbox. Literally daylight robbery
Hi o/
I Actually messaged Horo on twitter, (You should publicly tweet him first before DM), I did it and now package is on it's way, as the USPS tracking shows it.
Good luck, I hope you'll get it