forum

ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION - Re:Re:

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mercusheigan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sexta-feira, 14 de julho de 2017 at 21:20:04

Artist: ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
Title: Re:Re:
Source: 僕だけがいない街
Tags: rere erased boku dake ga inai machi Kayo Hinazuki Satoru Fujinuma
BPM: 155
Filesize: 15674kb
Play Time: 05:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. The Town Without Me (4,53 stars, 943 notes)
Download: ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION - Re:Re:
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Re:Re: full version!

I need help to edit the last section of the song D:

This is a huge milestone for me, my first "approval" map that I actually finished. This took over a year because I went on and off frequently with this map.

I hope you enjoy it, even if it has several clunky spots that could be modded and improved on (such as the guitar sliders and the last section hitcircles that are awfully timed).

hitsounds from this mapset: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/426992

Changelog

28/06 - Applying MaridiuS mod and retiming the end section
29/06 - tags and source added, minor changes on patterning
30/06 - Applying more of Maridius', Grindle's and Fursum's mods. Small tweeks all around
02/07 - added a circle on 02:28:935 (10) - since modders pointed out and now I do agree its better
13/07 - applying Mombei's mod
Net0
Boa
Topic Starter
Mercusheigan

Net0 wrote:

Boa
Boa é vc seu lindo maravilhoso
MaridiuS
Hello mod from my queue, okay so firstly 2 things. First: Change the goddamn bg http://i.imgur.com/WaRNS4N.jpg its low quality, and not even in good resolution, check the blackline on the top.
Second, I failed last spinner spinning about 280-300speed. And had a 780x combo beforehand. Think its unpassable on hr lol
00:00:387 (1,4,5) - ugh check pishifat's video about aesthetics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCB5rLXqWKY&t=240s 2:50 You're not emphasizing anything with these two sliders, and they're opening up a section. Meaning it will give expectations to the player that the structure will be on that degree not, 5 degree that you used in following sliders. Please change them up to look like other sliders.
00:13:161 (1) - usually when you're not blanketing with these kind of sliders, you should make them less curved, it kinda feels lackluster having this shape.
00:15:096 (2) - yea thats right.
00:19:354 (1,2) - don't occasionally switch between ways you do curved sliders without a solid reason. It doesn't emphasize anything different.
00:27:870 (4) - this is a bit troublesome since its not inverted/rotated compared to previous 2 sliders, doesn't look fitting.
00:31:741 (1) - this isnt rotated by 180 degrees to make the following slider or it isnt the same shape.
00:37:935 (1) - doing something like this may be more fitting imo, the slider felt out of place http://i.imgur.com/BQluKz7.jpg
00:42:193 (4) - and + there are more places where you need to rotate same shapes. By having completely identical shapes, it gives off a nice harmonious feel. As the seconds don't carry with them anything special, they don't have a reason to be mapped differently. Therefore symmetry and identical shapes are the way to go.
00:44:903 (3,4) - please don't include overlapping patterns if that is not your usual structure of the section/map
01:07:354 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - could be made to be prettier if you don't plan on remapping. Basically make two circles next to each other. copy paste, inverse. copy paste rotate 180 degree, copy paste, inverse and you have perfectly crafted pattern.
01:15:096 (1,2) - starting a section with this flow. and not continuing the flow in the same way is a bit problematic, i suggest making here usual flow you use through out the section. 01:15:870 (3,4) - compare it with this.
But yea overall you switch really often with slider shapes randomly. Keep one shape in once combo like 1-10, and then switch to other, or keep it really planned. It feels really random. Try to figure out where you can improve patterns on your own, and also some symmetry, whilst also making use of 5-15 degree rotation. Rhythm is well done, flow is alright, but idk its 155bpm so i won't comment on it. And now NC's. on last section. Please make a NC on every faster circle that sounds louder, here is where nc should be in my opinion: 04:51:434 (2,4,7,2,5,8) - etc.

Good luck. As i've pointed out the general problem, by you fixing it by yourself will mean a lot more than me pointing out literally everything.
Xayler
Oh nice mate :D , I'll check out your map soon and give some help if needed!
Topic Starter
Mercusheigan

MaridiuS wrote:

Hello mod from my queue, okay so firstly 2 things. First: Change the goddamn bg http://i.imgur.com/WaRNS4N.jpg its low quality, and not even in good resolution, check the blackline on the top. oh boi, changed

Second, I failed last spinner spinning about 280-300speed. And had a 780x combo beforehand. Think its unpassable on hr lol its due the awfully timed end, not actually the drain. If it keeps failling on HR I'll reduce it further, for now i'll turn it down by .5

00:00:387 (1,4,5) - ugh check pishifat's video about aesthetics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCB5rLXqWKY&t=240s 2:50 You're not emphasizing anything with these two sliders, and they're opening up a section. Meaning it will give expectations to the player that the structure will be on that degree not, 5 degree that you used in following sliders. Please change them up to look like other sliders. Hmmm that's a lot to think about it, thank you for this video from pishifat. I'll try to adjust it as best as I can.

00:13:161 (1) - usually when you're not blanketing with these kind of sliders, you should make them less curved, it kinda feels lackluster having this shape. I don't think its an issue since it flows well within the previous combo and the next sliders

00:15:096 (2) - yea thats right. oh yeah mr krabs

00:19:354 (1,2) - don't occasionally switch between ways you do curved sliders without a solid reason. It doesn't emphasize anything different.but the guitar sound did change from 00:17:806 (1) - and all the other curved sliders have slightly changes that aren't really noticed in-game

00:27:870 (4) - this is a bit troublesome since its not inverted/rotated compared to previous 2 sliders, doesn't look fitting. Its intended since the music "stops" for a bit and the flow is "restarting" (lol), but I'll keep this in mind if people point this out in the future

00:31:741 (1) - this isnt rotated by 180 degrees to make the following slider or it isnt the same shape. An 180 degree rotation would feel slightly forced to play this combo

00:37:935 (1) - doing something like this may be more fitting imo, the slider felt out of place http://i.imgur.com/BQluKz7.jpg I like the current pattern but I'd consider if people are pointing this out further

00:42:193 (4) - and + there are more places where you need to rotate same shapes. By having completely identical shapes, it gives off a nice harmonious feel. As the seconds don't carry with them anything special, they don't have a reason to be mapped differently. Therefore symmetry and identical shapes are the way to go. Uh... I actually dont know, I don't feel like this section is not harmonious... The shapes are identifical, just that the flow isnt as linear as expected, I guess?

00:44:903 (3,4) - please don't include overlapping patterns if that is not your usual structure of the section/map Will rearrange it

01:07:354 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - could be made to be prettier if you don't plan on remapping. Basically make two circles next to each other. copy paste, inverse. copy paste rotate 180 degree, copy paste, inverse and you have perfectly crafted pattern. I'll remap the pattern and will check this suggestion for sure

01:15:096 (1,2) - starting a section with this flow. and not continuing the flow in the same way is a bit problematic, i suggest making here usual flow you use through out the section. 01:15:870 (3,4) - compare it with this. I actually dont think that this part has an issue with the flow tbh

But yea overall you switch really often with slider shapes randomly. Keep one shape in once combo like 1-10, and then switch to other, or keep it really planned. It feels really random. Try to figure out where you can improve patterns on your own, and also some symmetry, whilst also making use of 5-15 degree rotation. Rhythm is well done, flow is alright, but idk its 155bpm so i won't comment on it. And now NC's. on last section. Please make a NC on every faster circle that sounds louder, here is where nc should be in my opinion: 04:51:434 (2,4,7,2,5,8) - etc. this last section will need a lot of work with the timing, when I actually get to finish the timing I'll implent this

Good luck. As i've pointed out the general problem, by you fixing it by yourself will mean a lot more than me pointing out literally everything. Indeed. Thanks alot for your modding! Even tho I didn't agree with some parts, they are relatable in another sections of the map and I'll take my time to fish them out.

Xayler wrote:

Oh nice mate :D , I'll check out your map soon and give some help if needed!
Hey there :D feedbacks are always welcome if you have free time! :)
Grindle
Alright, here goes my mod. Hope I can be of help to you.

This Song is About a Tragic Love
General Issues:

One issue throughout this map is a jarring lack of aesthetics. There are not really any clear visual patterns that I am able to pick up on, but there are parts of the music that are obviously repeated. Of course me just saying this isn't going to help you at all, so allow me to show you some examples:

00:52:257 (4,5,6,1,2,3) - This is mapped really well. It matches the music in the way it plays and in the way it looks. Why? Because if you listen to the music from 00:51:870 - 00:53:225 you'll hear that it is really just the same guitar part echoing and fading out. These 00:51:870 (2,3) two notes are the sounds that repeat themselves four times. So why is this mapped well? Because you used the same pattern and repeated it, which provides a clear visual feedback for the way the music echoes (Pattern mentioned visualized here). And the low spacing between the patterns visualizes how the pattern is fading out while still repeating, and also how it's just generally quiet. That said, I would have opted for something that represents two-note patterns, because it is a set of two sounds being repeated.

So going back on my previous statement I mentioned "there are not really any clear visual patterns that I am able to pick up on, but there are parts of the music that are obviously repeated." But I just showed a visual pattern right? Not really. A quick google search of pattern describes it as: "a repeated decorative design." So main point: you may have some 'decorative designs', but you need to repeat them. For example, listen here 00:54:967. It's the same two repeated sounds, but instead of translational symmetry you instead use rotational symmetry. And then here 01:01:161 you use translational symmetry again. So I'm saying you are lacking consistency when mapping similar sounds.

And to expand further on the topic of consistency, you seem to map a slider for the drum in this echo pattern here 00:52:257 (4) , but not for the drum sound in another echo pattern here 00:55:354 (4) . And here 00:53:419 (3,4,5,6,1) the third 'slider' is two hit-circles but in the same pattern here 00:56:516 (1,2,3,4,5) , the second 'slider' is now two hit-circles. In fact, the previously mentioned case seems to be the only pattern of that kind in this section to have the second slider be hit-circles, and for seemingly no reason. So yeah, just some more inconsistencies but this time it's dealing with your fundamental rhythm.

Also be sure not to forget about consistency in spacing as well. Starting here 01:18:580 the two note jumps that keep repeating seem to have a quite variable spacing differences and I'm not really sure why, but if you can justify it then maybe it's fine. Keep in mind that distance spacing is kind of more fluid in terms of how consistent it has to be so you don't have to look at it as if it's 2010 but keep an eye on it. But why is the two note pattern here 02:22:451 (9,10) stacked but it's not stacked the other times you hear it? It may sound silly but players won't expect a stack given that they had to snap all the other times and they may even miss-aim here.

Some Specific Issues:

Disable the countdown. It doesn't even have time to play out.

Generally speaking you have some really long combos (fix this), especially for an HP drain of 6.5. Low amounts of new combos means less Gekis, so you will gain less HP. And in some sections you have a lot of 1/2 beat pauses, in others you have long sliders. I would just make it HP 6 I think, 6.5 seems too high. Not to mention for the super long spinner at the end.

04:06:579 (4,6) - Stacking issue here. I mean it's nitpicky but this is clear just an error.

02:28:838 (9) - Uhh, you map all the triples in this small section except this one?

02:53:032 (1,2,3) - There is literally not a triple here. I mean there are some in the music but not where you mapped it.

03:18:967 (1) - Y u no sliderart here like the section near the end of the map?

02:36:386 (4) - Out of place slider art IMO.

03:03:483 (3) - ^

03:42:192 (3) - This 1/3 stream needs a better visual indicator. The most recent distance-snapped stream in the map is this 03:05:321 (8,9,10,11) , which is 1/4 but literally uses the same spacing. So going off memory I'm streaming 1/4 and I just fail the map.

Final Statements:

I know there are more issues in the map but it's too much and it's something you have to realize in the grand scheme of things. It's not really a case-by-case situation here.

I think your map is basically just flawed in terms of not only flow but also aesthetics and in some cases rhythm. But it's a learning experience so it's fine. Good luck on mapping if you continue.

And that's it.
sorry if anything i said sounded like faggotry
Fursum
Hello from my queue.

02:28:838 (9,10) - This could be a triple too.

03:42:192 - This 1/3 stream is very, VERY unexpected, the entire song before this is 1/4, I suggest starting the stream with a couple reverse sliders.

04:51:102 - This section is very awkward to play, you made use of spacing for the first couple patterns to help with the timing difference but you completely scrapped that idea later. Also some of them sound off when listened in 1/4. Also it comes a bit unexpected so maybe a NC spam could help.

00:02:128 - The thing when you did when mapping this cymbal is a bit offputting. Sometimes it falls on a slider end sometimes its clickable and sometimes its inside the slider body. Rythm is a bit off in general in the first part.

Some of your overlaps aren't consistent with the others like this one 01:30:967 (2,5) - its too close to each other.

01:39:386 - Missing a note here.

03:26:322 (3,4) - The sharp angle of the second sliders body doesn't really represent the sound well, its kind of a repeated version of the first sound, but it has a sharp angle. I suggest a better angle for that.
My attempt

You mapped the same sound differently regarding aesthetics here: 04:27:102 (1,2,3) - 04:30:199 (1,2,3) -
Why did you stop using jagged slider shapes?
Topic Starter
Mercusheigan

Grindle wrote:

Alright, here goes my mod. Hope I can be of help to you.

This Song is About a Tragic Love
General Issues:

One issue throughout this map is a jarring lack of aesthetics. There are not really any clear visual patterns that I am able to pick up on, but there are parts of the music that are obviously repeated. Of course me just saying this isn't going to help you at all, so allow me to show you some examples:

00:52:257 (4,5,6,1,2,3) - This is mapped really well. It matches the music in the way it plays and in the way it looks. Why? Because if you listen to the music from 00:51:870 - 00:53:225 you'll hear that it is really just the same guitar part echoing and fading out. These 00:51:870 (2,3) two notes are the sounds that repeat themselves four times. So why is this mapped well? Because you used the same pattern and repeated it, which provides a clear visual feedback for the way the music echoes (Pattern mentioned visualized here). And the low spacing between the patterns visualizes how the pattern is fading out while still repeating, and also how it's just generally quiet. That said, I would have opted for something that represents two-note patterns, because it is a set of two sounds being repeated.

So going back on my previous statement I mentioned "there are not really any clear visual patterns that I am able to pick up on, but there are parts of the music that are obviously repeated." But I just showed a visual pattern right? Not really. A quick google search of pattern describes it as: "a repeated decorative design." So main point: you may have some 'decorative designs', but you need to repeat them. For example, listen here 00:54:967. It's the same two repeated sounds, but instead of translational symmetry you instead use rotational symmetry. And then here 01:01:161 you use translational symmetry again. So I'm saying you are lacking consistency when mapping similar sounds.

And to expand further on the topic of consistency, you seem to map a slider for the drum in this echo pattern here 00:52:257 (4) , but not for the drum sound in another echo pattern here 00:55:354 (4) . And here 00:53:419 (3,4,5,6,1) the third 'slider' is two hit-circles but in the same pattern here 00:56:516 (1,2,3,4,5) , the second 'slider' is now two hit-circles. In fact, the previously mentioned case seems to be the only pattern of that kind in this section to have the second slider be hit-circles, and for seemingly no reason. So yeah, just some more inconsistencies but this time it's dealing with your fundamental rhythm.

Also be sure not to forget about consistency in spacing as well. Starting here 01:18:580 the two note jumps that keep repeating seem to have a quite variable spacing differences and I'm not really sure why, but if you can justify it then maybe it's fine. Keep in mind that distance spacing is kind of more fluid in terms of how consistent it has to be so you don't have to look at it as if it's 2010 but keep an eye on it. But why is the two note pattern here 02:22:451 (9,10) stacked but it's not stacked the other times you hear it? It may sound silly but players won't expect a stack given that they had to snap all the other times and they may even miss-aim here.

Some Specific Issues:

Disable the countdown. It doesn't even have time to play out.

Generally speaking you have some really long combos (fix this), especially for an HP drain of 6.5. Low amounts of new combos means less Gekis, so you will gain less HP. And in some sections you have a lot of 1/2 beat pauses, in others you have long sliders. I would just make it HP 6 I think, 6.5 seems too high. Not to mention for the super long spinner at the end.

04:06:579 (4,6) - Stacking issue here. I mean it's nitpicky but this is clear just an error. reworked the pattern

02:28:838 (9) - Uhh, you map all the triples in this small section except this one? Hm, I feel like the guitar takes "priority" here, so I mapped it like that. IMO, it flows better and matches the song just as well

02:53:032 (1,2,3) - There is literally not a triple here. I mean there are some in the music but not where you mapped it. oops

03:18:967 (1) - Y u no sliderart here like the section near the end of the map? It was an "experiment" in a way... I've never used sliderarts so my shapes come out all wonky and such so I decided to make a section with sliderart and another with more standard shapes to see how mods would feedback those sections

02:36:386 (4) - Out of place slider art IMO. I do think it matches the vocals, even tho its arguably out of place

03:03:483 (3) - ^ same as above

03:42:192 (3) - This 1/3 stream needs a better visual indicator. The most recent distance-snapped stream in the map is this 03:05:321 (8,9,10,11) , which is 1/4 but literally uses the same spacing. So going off memory I'm streaming 1/4 and I just fail the map. I've never had a mapping experience with these kind of changes (1/4 into 1/3) so I ended up standarizating both streams... I'll try to make a proper change to the stream

Final Statements:

I know there are more issues in the map but it's too much and it's something you have to realize in the grand scheme of things. It's not really a case-by-case situation here.

I think your map is basically just flawed in terms of not only flow but also aesthetics and in some cases rhythm. But it's a learning experience so it's fine. Good luck on mapping if you continue.

And that's it.
sorry if anything i said sounded like faggotry
I think this deserves an overall answer, since you pointed many issues that I've never considered, well, atleast no consciously considered. Just like for the maridiuS mod, I'll take a long time to recheck all patterns and reflect on how to change them so they are consistent. Some you pointed out I've made some changes already, but I need to change things slowly and take my time.

Thanks alot for your mod! It was very informative and made me look my map from another perspective. It wasn't faggoty at all.

Fursum wrote:

Hello from my queue.

02:28:838 (9,10) - This could be a triple too. I'm following the guitar for those circles

03:42:192 - This 1/3 stream is very, VERY unexpected, the entire song before this is 1/4, I suggest starting the stream with a couple reverse sliders. I'll make some changes to the spacing to better express the 1/3 rhythmn. Tho, I dont think some reverses are appropriated

04:51:102 - This section is very awkward to play, you made use of spacing for the first couple patterns to help with the timing difference but you completely scrapped that idea later. Also some of them sound off when listened in 1/4. Also it comes a bit unexpected so maybe a NC spam could help. It's a weird section due to the weird timing that comes with it. I'm trying to make some changes so that it turns out better to read the small ms changes, but its a tough job

00:02:128 - The thing when you did when mapping this cymbal is a bit offputting. Sometimes it falls on a slider end sometimes its clickable and sometimes its inside the slider body. Rythm is a bit off in general in the first part. Honestly, I can't see the issue... If you could point exactly where these happen, perhaphs I could understand where to improve on

Some of your overlaps aren't consistent with the others like this one 01:30:967 (2,5) - its too close to each other. I'll be making some small pattern changes in a few sections

01:39:386 - Missing a note here. fixed

03:26:322 (3,4) - The sharp angle of the second sliders body doesn't really represent the sound well, its kind of a repeated version of the first sound, but it has a sharp angle. I suggest a better angle for that.
My attempt I think its fine as it is

You mapped the same sound differently regarding aesthetics here: 04:27:102 (1,2,3) - 04:30:199 (1,2,3) - somewhat pending section on how I want it to end as
Why did you stop using jagged slider shapes? I wanted to experiment with different slider shapes all around (lul i just forgot)
Thanks for modding!
Mombei
Hi, from my modding queue :)

[General]
  1. Wrong metadata. Proper artist name is アジアン・カンフー・ジェネレーション (Romanji is fine)
  2. This map is not 5:00 drain. It's 4:53. Either map another 7 seconds or make a full spread.
[The Town Without Me]
  1. BPM is wrong. A lot. 04:50:328 - What is this section? That's not how red lines work. Delete all that. Then, put the correct bpm of 155 at the offset of 770, since you got the offset wrong and the downbeat 1/4 too early. You may put another redline @ 155 bpm, 383 offset. Resnap all notes and adjust greenlines.
  2. 00:00:383 (1,2) - These make a lot more sense with hitsounds swapped
  3. 00:01:544 - Missing clap
  4. 00:01:931 - remove hitclap
  5. 00:08:124 (3,4) - Terrible structure.00:09:286 - should have a click, and you skip over a couple of sounds that could have clicks to make 3.
  6. 00:13:157 (1) - Remove hitclap. Add finish.
  7. 01:14:709 - This weak sound does not warrant a kiai at all. Also, I"m pretty sure toggling it like that isn't even allowed in the ranking criteria
  8. 03:06:580 - 03:31:160 - Hitsounds are completely missing for this section.
  9. 04:51:096 - These are mostly in 1/6. Delete all those unnecessary red lines and try to snap them properly. At least get a second opinion on whether you need any more red lines at all.
Object-placement wise, it's pretty messy. I can't comment on single instances because all of the map is an environment and you'd end up remapping anyways. As a rule of thumb, try to make objects play into each other properly unless you have a reason to change the flow. Spacing seemed ok, but it was too linear and lacking emphasis. Try placing stronger sounds farther apart from each other.

I hope I was of help.
Thank you for using my queue! :)
Topic Starter
Mercusheigan

Mombei wrote:

Hi, from my modding queue :)

[General]
  1. Wrong metadata. Proper artist name is アジアン・カンフー・ジェネレーション (Romanji is fine) fixed
  2. This map is not 5:00 drain. It's 4:53. Either map another 7 seconds or make a full spread.

03:49:934 - 00:00:387 = 03:49:547

04:42:586 - 04:02:321 = 00:40:265

05:24:385 - 04:48:392 = 00:35:993

03:49:547+00:40:265+00:35:993 = 5:05:805

unless I'm badly mistaken, the drain is above 5min. If I do am wrong, could you explain to me why?
[The Town Without Me]
  1. BPM is wrong. A lot. 04:50:328 - What is this section? That's not how red lines work. Delete all that. Then, put the correct bpm of 155 at the offset of 770, since you got the offset wrong and the downbeat 1/4 too early. You may put another redline @ 155 bpm, 383 offset. Resnap all notes and adjust greenlines. Fixed the offset, the timing section must start at the same time of before a green line

2. 00:00:383 (1,2) - These make a lot more sense with hitsounds swapped fixed
  3. 00:01:544 - Missing clap fixed
  4. 00:01:931 - remove hitclap fixed
  5. 00:08:124 (3,4) - Terrible structure.00:09:286 - should have a click, and you skip over a couple of sounds that could have clicks to make 3. I dont think the structure is bad. I'm following the bass or whatever that instrument is.
  6. 00:13:157 (1) - Remove hitclap. Add finish. keeping current one
  7. 01:14:709 - This weak sound does not warrant a kiai at all. Also, I"m pretty sure toggling it like that isn't even allowed in the ranking criteria several beatmaps have used this before. Unless the current RC clearly states so, there's no reason to not use it. The kiai is used to emphatize the transition of the song.
  8. 03:06:580 - 03:31:160 - Hitsounds are completely missing for this section.First I thought my samples wouldnt fit into this section, but atleast for now I hitsounded with the current ones
  9. 04:51:096 - These are mostly in 1/6. Delete all those unnecessary red lines and try to snap them properly. At least get a second opinion on whether you need any more red lines at all. "mostly 1/6" doesnt help much and infact, it doesnt work because I did try that. The end section is just too inconsistent. Its either a spam of redlines OR editing the mp3 to make the drums evenly spaced
Object-placement wise, it's pretty messy. I can't comment on single instances because all of the map is an environment and you'd end up remapping anyways. As a rule of thumb, try to make objects play into each other properly unless you have a reason to change the flow. Spacing seemed ok, but it was too linear and lacking emphasis. Try placing stronger sounds farther apart from each other. alright, thanks

I hope I was of help.
Thank you for using my queue! :)
Thanks for your mod, cheers
Seto Kousuke
voice chat mod with irc answers
2017-07-08 19:35 Seto Kousuke: coé rapaziada
2017-07-30 21:10 Mercusheigan: oi seto :3
2017-07-30 21:10 Seto Kousuke: olá
2017-07-30 21:11 Mercusheigan: então umas semanas atrás eu tinha pedido um mod na thread do hue moding
2017-07-30 21:11 Mercusheigan: só que fiquei um tempo meio ocupado :x
2017-07-30 21:11 Seto Kousuke: percebi, tentei te achar e n rolava
2017-07-30 21:11 Seto Kousuke: fui no discord chamei no chat e n rolou
2017-07-30 21:11 Seto Kousuke: ai dropei
2017-07-30 21:11 Seto Kousuke: dsaodsaodisaod
2017-07-30 21:11 Mercusheigan: ai tinha pedido um mod pra ti, só que nunca tive muito tempo livre pra tentar falar com vc
2017-07-30 21:11 Mercusheigan: :x
2017-07-30 21:11 Seto Kousuke: sim
2017-07-30 21:11 Mercusheigan: sorry D:
2017-07-30 21:11 Seto Kousuke: relaxa, de boa
2017-07-30 21:11 Seto Kousuke: quando tu puder e quiser é só avisar
2017-07-30 21:11 Mercusheigan: vc tem tempo livre agora?
2017-07-30 21:12 Seto Kousuke: tenho
2017-07-30 21:12 Seto Kousuke: quer dizer, me dá só 5 minutinhos
2017-07-30 21:12 Seto Kousuke: ai eu tenho
2017-07-30 21:12 Mercusheigan: blz, me avisa o/
2017-07-30 21:19 Seto Kousuke: ok, tipo
2017-07-30 21:19 Seto Kousuke: eu ia ligar stream agora, então tipo
2017-07-30 21:19 Seto Kousuke: tu quer só via chat mesmo
2017-07-30 21:19 Seto Kousuke: ou tu quer que eu ligue e analise por lá falando ?
2017-07-30 21:19 Seto Kousuke: ai tu pode perguntar aqui qualquer coisa
2017-07-30 21:19 Mercusheigan: vc que manda
2017-07-30 21:19 Mercusheigan: faz como tu se sentir mais confortavel
2017-07-30 21:19 Mercusheigan: e/ou achar melhor
2017-07-30 21:20 Seto Kousuke: ok, vai pela stream então, vo aproveitar e tu vai checar pra mim se os volume tão ok
2017-07-30 21:20 Seto Kousuke: me dá só um momentinho
2017-07-30 21:20 Mercusheigan: suave
2017-07-30 21:22 Seto Kousuke: https://www.twitch.tv/setokousuke_
2017-07-30 21:22 Seto Kousuke: quando abrir tu me avisa
2017-07-30 21:22 Mercusheigan: abri
2017-07-30 21:24 Seto Kousuke: da pra ouvir ok ?
2017-07-30 21:24 Mercusheigan: n to ouvindo nada, se vc estiver falando
2017-07-30 21:24 Mercusheigan: a musica da pra ouvir
2017-07-30 21:24 Mercusheigan: sim, agora ouço HEAUHEUHAEHUA
2017-07-30 21:27 Mercusheigan: tenho
2017-07-30 21:27 Mercusheigan: EAHUEUAHEA
2017-07-30 21:30 Mercusheigan: tento
2017-07-30 21:30 Mercusheigan: falho mizeravelmente, mas tento
2017-07-30 21:33 Mercusheigan: UEAUHEAUHEA
2017-07-30 21:35 Mercusheigan: entendi, fazer percorrer o slider pra não "segurar e esperar" né?
2017-07-30 21:38 Mercusheigan: saquei, é que as vezes parece que me falta "espaço" no mapa, sei lá
2017-07-30 21:39 Mercusheigan: nesse exemplo que tu deu ali, pensei que fosse interessante começar com um DS menor na transição
2017-07-30 21:41 Mercusheigan: saquei
2017-07-30 21:41 Mercusheigan: eu acho meio estranho essa coisa de slider pro um lado e circle pra "tras" dele
2017-07-30 21:41 Mercusheigan: nunca aprendi a estruturar
2017-07-30 21:47 Mercusheigan: vlw o/ vou revisar alguns pontos principalmente os que vc mostrou
2017-07-30 21:47 Mercusheigan: pode me dar uma opinião ali na sessão de timing?
2017-07-30 21:47 Mercusheigan: pq tipo, é incosistente a batida
2017-07-30 21:47 Mercusheigan: ai n sei se eu sou burro e n fiz um timing suficientemente bom
2017-07-30 21:47 Mercusheigan: eh então, eu n sabia o que fazer UHEAUHEUHAEA
2017-07-30 21:48 Mercusheigan: pq eu tinha pensando em editar o mp3
2017-07-30 21:48 Mercusheigan: mas eu lembrei q eu n sei fazer isso
2017-07-30 21:49 Mercusheigan: po, ia ser massa :D

lalalal é nois
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.