forum

Sacrifice acc or aim?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ackihuru
I just got a tablet, a Huion H420. I'm left handed and I write with a pen in my left hand. Holding the pen feels more natural in my left hand and my aim is better with it. But the thing is before getting a tablet I used my left hand to click the keyboard keys and my right hand to control the mouse. So basically if I aim with my left hand my aim is better, but if I aim with my right hand my acc is better. I've only been practicing very easy maps with the tablet so far (5-6* player previously with mouse and keyboard), but I'm afraid my right hand's fingers will be lacking in speed and accuracy if I keep doing it. Please give me thoughts on which you think improves faster, clicking or aim, I don't want to practice one way and then find out I should have done it the other way since the start. And if you've had the same problem, I would really appreciate your comments on this. Sorry if this post came out unclear and thanks in advance for all answers.
Sandy Hoey
Either way is fine, but I personally think you should make the switch to right hand on the keyboard. I think that it will be a faster transition and be better for you in the future. Either way is fine though
ManuelOsuPlayer

ackihuru wrote:

I just got a tablet, a Huion H420. I'm left handed and I write with a pen in my left hand. Holding the pen feels more natural in my left hand and my aim is better with it. But the thing is before getting a tablet I used my left hand to click the keyboard keys and my right hand to control the mouse. So basically if I aim with my left hand my aim is better, but if I aim with my right hand my acc is better. I've only been practicing very easy maps with the tablet so far (5-6* player previously now with mouse and keyboard), but I'm afraid my right hand's fingers will be lacking in speed and accuracy if I keep doing it. Please give me thoughts on which you think improves faster, clicking or aim, I don't want to practice one way and then find out I should have done it the other way since the start. And if you've had the same problem, I would really appreciate your comments on this. Sorry if this post came out unclear and thanks in advance for all answers.
If you're left handed use tablet left hand. Will be more easy to play.
Aim need much more movements than tap.
1Alone
As long as you can keep the combo up, good job lad
N0thingSpecial
After playing the piano for 10 years I almost wish I was left handed when I started playing this game, cause right hand is my strong hand, but then I got used to tapping with left hand, and I'm doing ok.

Aim is still a main factor in this game, though do work on your acc first cause it will help you make aim more intuitive.
Disillusionz
I'm left handed too dude and I tap with my right and use the tablet with my left. Ofc i also use a mouse right handed, like pretty much everyone on the planet. You'll get used to it.