forum

Do You Play Multiplayer?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zard0Z
I just remembered that multiplayer existed. I used to play it quite a bit, but now I don't even notice it. I've been thinking about playing it again, and got curious. How often do you guys play osu! multiplayer? Oh and also do you usually play with friends, or randoms?
Disillusionz
not that much. too many butthurt people blaming their badness on "bad maps"
autoteleology
No, because I'm so cool that the only person I want to be friends with is myself, everyone else is a lame-o :?
Edgar_Figaro
Only if playing with freinds. Random multi is on occasion fun if the multiplayer chat room is fun but most the time I just feel like I am playing solo with really long wait times between maps.
Topic Starter
Zard0Z

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Only if playing with freinds. Random multi is on occasion fun if the multiplayer chat room is fun but most the time I just feel like I am playing solo with really long wait times between maps.
I know how you feel
Topic Starter
Zard0Z

Philosofikal wrote:

No, because I'm so cool that the only person I want to be friends with is myself, everyone else is a lame-o :?
Aww it's okay. One day you'll find good friends!
gaming epic
Well, i search for fun lobbys atleast once a day, but if i don't find one i just play solo.
KupcaH
Rarely.
ManuelOsuPlayer
When i want to just relax i search for a multi and play random mods for fun. Or when a friend invite me.
I usually play solo because i want to play maps and music what i like. If i find a room where people chose cool beatmaps i stay on it.
vinnicci
Caput Mortuum
only in Chinese and Korean lobbies as they often have obscure maps.
7ambda

Eraser wrote:

only in Chinese and Korean lobbies as they often have obscure maps.
That's where you get the best maps.
1Alone
Well it's fun until someone gave you a freaking tech map on a feckin multiplayer and everybody leaves xd
Piefayth
I'm surprised the response to multiplayer isn't more positive; I like it. If you try and beat people, it's excellent practice for not choking. You get a bigger variety of maps than you'd get on your own, sometimes finding maps you can play that are outside of what you thought was your star range. Most people I've encountered seem nice.
Disillusionz
Also the main reason i dont join: the lobby name never matches whats actually going on

e.g. i join a lobby called "3-4* Maps Host Rotation" or "3-4.5* and everyone seems to think 3-4* means 4.99* or 5.5* map. If I wanted to play those maps I would've joined a 5* lobby...

Also the people that think they're being cool when they put a 10* map up
N0thingSpecial
Sometimes when I'm not aiming to perform well.

If I am looking for someone to compete against I will join multi but I'll soon leave cause sometimes people's map choice are so bad
johnmedina999
I play multiplayer when I don't really know which songs to play; it's nice when people decide for you sometimes.
Nattsun

1Alone wrote:

Well it's fun until someone gave you a freaking tech map on a feckin multiplayer and everybody leaves xd
I thought you like my aids maps... KOMA-CHAN

I rarely play multiplayer. People seem to get salty if you FC a map or two and then you end up playing Image Material <.< It's fun with friends, though.