F-777 - Deadlocked

posted
Total Posts
show more
pishifat
riki
01:24:464 (5) - should cover the same red tick thing as you did at 01:17:575 (1) - . can still transition into new section without ignoring the unique sound easily

if you need someone to qualify, let me know!!
RikiH_
Fixed, thanks a lot pishi
Ant thanks a lot Mir for the bubble as well :)

https://puu.sh/x84um/9572658884.osu
Naxess
general
Might want to cut the soft-hitfinish.wav and soft-hitfinish2.wav, since both have a 5 ms delay. This is actually the default normal-hitfinish though so even if it's technically unrankable, enforcing it on all maps with default hitsounding would be nonsense. Would suggest cutting it regardless, though, since it'll still make the feedback delayed if left like this.

hard
01:24:464 - this should probably have a grey color, in consistency with 01:17:353 - , not that it matters much though

riki
00:42:686 - So this section is colorhaxed but 01:25:353 - is not, despite being analogous parts. Is this intentional? Was expecting them to be consistent.
01:10:686 (1,2,3) - Would be nice to transition into the next section with something other than a triple, since it's been done all over previously 01:05:353 (1,2,3) - 01:07:131 (1,2,3) - 01:08:908 (1,2,3) - , and the song sounds a bit different here. Could potentially just do a slider into a circle, for example.

Let me know if you'd like a faster qualify, pishi is currently qualifying a bunch of other stuff so the 1 qual a day rule is apparently slowing things down a bit.
Topic Starter
walter85

Naxess wrote:

general
Might want to cut the soft-hitfinish.wav and soft-hitfinish2.wav, since both have a 5 ms delay. This is actually the default normal-hitfinish though so even if it's technically unrankable, enforcing it on all maps with default hitsounding would be nonsense. Would suggest cutting it regardless, though, since it'll still make the feedback delayed if left like this. I thought they were fine, I'm cutting them

hard
01:24:464 - this should probably have a grey color, in consistency with 01:17:353 - , not that it matters much though It's not grey because I use it afterwards on 01:25:353 (1) - , and it's done like that in all the other higher diffs too

riki
00:42:686 - So this section is colorhaxed but 01:25:353 - is not, despite being analogous parts. Is this intentional? Was expecting them to be consistent. Oh fuck i forgot lol
01:10:686 (1,2,3) - Would be nice to transition into the next section with something other than a triple, since it's been done all over previously 01:05:353 (1,2,3) - 01:07:131 (1,2,3) - 01:08:908 (1,2,3) - , and the song sounds a bit different here. Could potentially just do a slider into a circle, for example. Leaving this to him

Let me know if you'd like a faster qualify, pishi is currently qualifying a bunch of other stuff so the 1 qual a day rule is apparently slowing things down a bit.
Thank you for the mod!
RikiH_
Naxess
alright lets speed things up a bit

Metadata originates from http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/503731 which then links to the bandcamp posted by Mir. Since the song is cut, and the original length is 3:28, having the title as "F-777 Deadlocked (Full)", as it's referenced in the source, would be misleading here. Hence why "(Full)" is not part of the title in this case.
RikiH_
<3
_DT3
Really nice map tbh, hope to see more from you soon owo
Gratz!
Hpocks
hp 6.3 wut?
Topic Starter
walter85
Thank you all guys!

Hpocks wrote:

hp 6.3 wut?