also, it's sad, but gotta get rid of this sexy BG ;w;

pm back please
Mir
whatever
Topic Starter
_handholding
map improved 110% by Kin ~
Kin
Okay, NSFW bg removed & nothing is broken.
Nao Tomori
rip satania nipple 2017-2017
Kin

Kin wrote:

Okay, NSFW bg removed & nothing is broken.
changed png to jpg >_>
Shiirn
bg img size status: reduced by 99%
nipple status: reduced by 99%
Topic Starter
_handholding
made very slight changes to the map
Nao Tomori
qualified

changed some stream patterns
rip bg
Pentori
The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to a username.
Nitrous
bg reminds of chuunibyou tbh. grats on qualify
pishifat
as requested
Nao Tomori
this is a different situation than that rule is intended to prevent, which was stuff like just naming a diff "skystar" or "LKs" or "AHO" instead of an actual difficulty name. since kisses is related to the song, and would be fine if his name was anything else, it should be fine here too.
Monstrata
Can't tell if meme or serious. Diff name is fine.
Topic Starter
_handholding
ok fixed tags ~
pishifat
ギルティキス was added to tags
Topic Starter
_handholding
ty Pishi for allowing to do that quick fix and thank you both Kin, Nao, and Zero Wind for nominating my map. Of course this extends to modders that helped improve the set.

I would most of all like to thank Left, Karen, Nardo, and Dream117er ~ I couldn't have made this set without you guys!
iYiyo
idk what's happening here, but that diff name IS related to the mapper...

the idea to have a rule like that is to not break it. Now you can just say whatever you may think so you're "not breaking it". At the end it's just my "opinion" you can say.

it'd be totally different if you maybe use "Kiss" as diffname, similar to what kage do https://osu.ppy.sh/s/424295 with his naruto maps...

Ughh. I guess now i should change my nickname to something i can use as a diffname ... ¿?¿? what kind of other rule should we break now? why are you so flexible with users so they can easily break the rules? This really looks like a joke to me.
Nao Tomori
plz... read my explanation.. look at the intention of the rule vs the wording. we should follow the INTENTION not the wording
same thing as why SL0 is rankable
show more