posted
rly cool map, congrats!
posted
Plural

posted
sexy kisses :)

graz~~
posted
This map is pretty fun to play for the most part, but quickly goes downhill. At least, in my opinion.

[Kisses]
00:24:281 (2) - This slider passes through a sound that the next few sliders emphasize (the bubble pop sound). A little strange.
00:35:995 (2) - This slider passes right through a snare sound, which is really awkward. The vocal it follows seems to also end on that snare sound, so there's no point having the slider go through it.
00:36:281 (1) - Same from FoxyGrandpa's post. This slider is following nothing consistently.
00:56:709 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This is just hideous to look at, and playing it isn't any better. Please consider revising this.
01:06:138 (1,2,3,4) - Consider making these look like actual sliders.
01:14:423 (3) - Not very pretty and I have no idea what it's emphasizing. Once again, please consider revising this.
posted
kisses already explained 00:36:281 (1) -
the rest doesnt rly matter 👀
posted

pkhg wrote:

kisses already explained 00:36:281 (1) -
the rest doesnt rly matter 👀
Why wouldn't the rest matter?
posted
as requested again
posted
After many people had talked to me I decided to removed the sliderstreams, the sole reason for the DQ

Thank you Pishi

Incomp wrote:

This map is pretty fun to play for the most part, but quickly goes downhill. At least, in my opinion.

[Kisses]
00:24:281 (2) - This slider passes through a sound that the next few sliders emphasize (the bubble pop sound). A little strange. I'm following the vocals throughout the verse
00:35:995 (2) - This slider passes right through a snare sound, which is really awkward. The vocal it follows seems to also end on that snare sound, so there's no point having the slider go through it. ^ I'm primarily focusing on the vocals. Snare lands are a biproduct (lol)
00:36:281 (1) - Same from FoxyGrandpa's post. This slider is following nothing consistently. same with as foxy as pkhg said. I strongly believe this way is more intuitive and provides a a good transition into the instruments. If I had put a quick slider on the end then it would take away all other emphasis
00:56:709 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This is just hideous to look at, and playing it isn't any better. Please consider revising this.
01:06:138 (1,2,3,4) - Consider making these look like actual sliders.
01:14:423 (3) - Not very pretty and I have no idea what it's emphasizing. Once again, please consider revising this. It's the wub like sound.
Honestly mapping this part any other way felt some what awkward with the way i structured the rest of the map so I opted for somethign simple and easy to follow. As for you not hearing what I'm following, sorry but the only thing I can say is listen more clearly /shrug
fixed the other 2 points. Thanks for taking a look ~
posted
Taiko are still okay & seems like the issue on std is fixed
posted

iYiyo wrote:

Seems like you guys dont want to pay attention to this issue and just let it pass. Therefore I'd like to address some other discussions on a fellow mapper's map who had the same issue with the custom diffname.

Sonnyc's argument: t/548782
Bakari's argument (+ MrSergio & Sonnyc reasons in the same page): p/5770488

After all this discussion, Hazu had to change the custom diffname. If you do this one time, you should stand firm with any new cases.

And I just want to say it again, reword the rule so you can make it a meme, otherwise you are breaking the rule, and that shouldn't be allowed in any case.
Just replying since people don't seem to want to respond to it to give some closure. It's true that the highest diff is also the name of the mapper, but I think in this context, the difficulty name isn't being used to refer to the mapper, but to the noun. The purpose of the rule was to prevent mappers from having difficulty names that referred to themselves. I don't think the intention is being broken here.

The other argument is that "Kisses" is a common noun, and also one that fits well with this particular song. I think Shadowland's Shadowland was kind of pushing it a bit, because that noun isn't very common in English, and the name felt a bit forced given the context of the map, whereas this difficulty name feels very appropriate.

Will still mention it in RC sometime, though I'm pretty sure people are well aware of it now.
posted
tried to do something with the std diffs nao instructed me to do
posted
i gave a suggestion on the thread xd use mine!!
posted

Monstrata wrote:

iYiyo wrote:

Seems like you guys dont want to pay attention to this issue and just let it pass. Therefore I'd like to address some other discussions on a fellow mapper's map who had the same issue with the custom diffname.

Sonnyc's argument: t/548782
Bakari's argument (+ MrSergio & Sonnyc reasons in the same page): p/5770488

After all this discussion, Hazu had to change the custom diffname. If you do this one time, you should stand firm with any new cases.

And I just want to say it again, reword the rule so you can make it a meme, otherwise you are breaking the rule, and that shouldn't be allowed in any case.
Just replying since people don't seem to want to respond to it to give some closure. It's true that the highest diff is also the name of the mapper, but I think in this context, the difficulty name isn't being used to refer to the mapper, but to the noun. The purpose of the rule was to prevent mappers from having difficulty names that referred to themselves. I don't think the intention is being broken here.

The other argument is that "Kisses" is a common noun, and also one that fits well with this particular song. I think Shadowland's Shadowland was kind of pushing it a bit, because that noun isn't very common in English, and the name felt a bit forced given the context of the map, whereas this difficulty name feels very appropriate.

Will still mention it in RC sometime, though I'm pretty sure people are well aware of it now.
would you guys please just use some simple common sense for this stuff and not over complicate things?
the song is literally called guilty kiss, so kisses very possibly could be a diff name for it.
posted

Kibbleru wrote:

the song is literally called guilty kiss
ddddddddd *cough artist cough* dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
posted
Just change username until rank, then ppl wont care xddddd
posted

Left wrote:

posted
Sky(t)lish Oni

You should be glad that it is not happening in Taiko diff. naming :P
posted
I was just explaining to iYiyo since everyone else seemed to just avoid the discussion lol.
posted

Kisses wrote:

Left wrote:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
posted

Kibbleru wrote:

would you guys please just use some simple common sense for this stuff and not over complicate things?
the song is literally called guilty kiss, so kisses very possibly could be a diff name for it.
Simple common sense here would be to know this is a meme xd obviously it's related to the song, but whatever.

Thanks monstrata for taking your time and answer. It's just that rules should be clear with this, since we had cases where this was not allowed to occur.

Anyway, grats on quali