Topic Starter
Garpo

This totally permanent work of art by Thee Dargin
It was permanent

We have a winner!

First Place: janitoreihil
Second Place: vladyushko
Third Place: Dargin

Hello everyone, This will be my 3rd tournament and 2nd running of NATT. I hope for this to go much smoother than the last one and all participants have an enjoyable experience! NATT will be a 1v1 Double elimination past Group Stage with the hopes of 32 participants to show overall who has what it takes. Over the years, many players have been improving and new faces appear to contest the veterans for their spot on the leaderboards. Let's watch as they duke it out to see who will rise to the top in this 1v1 format! I hope to see a big turn out and good luck!

Sign-ups were done via Forum PM, they are now Closed.

Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/taikoworldcuplms

Registered Players

Discord

I highly recommend anyone who is interested in participating in this tournament, whether it be playing or helping referee, commentate, or streaming to join the discord to be kept up to date with anything behind the scenes and to make communication much easier.

Tournament Time Frame

(Subject to Change)
Registration Phase: June 21 - July 23th
Group Stage: July 29-30
Round of 16: August 5-6
Quarter Finals: August 12-13
Semi Finals: August 19-20
Finals: August 26-27
Grand Finals: September 2-3

Mappool & Schedule

Map Pools

Group Stage
Map Pack

Round of 16
Map Pack

Quarter Finals
Map Pack

Semi-Finals
Map Pack

Finals
Map Pack

Grand Finals
Map pools will be added a week before the matches in which they will be used.

Schedules

Group Stage

Round of 16

Quarter Finals

Semi-Finals

Finals

Grand Finals

Look here to see when Player matches are!
For reschedules, contact your opponent and one of the tournament staff before the matches take place.

Bracket
Statistics

Tournament Staff:

Tournament Organizer: Garpo
Mappool Selectors: Arrival & Lno
Streamer: Garpo
Commentators: Volunteers
Referees: All Staff + Volunteers
If you are interested in helping with any of these, Join the discord, link above.

Prizes:

First Place: Profile Badge Made by: Fina
Second Place: N/A
Third Place: N/A
Please note there is no guaranteed prizes for 2nd and 3rd place at the moment.

Rules
Rules/Information

1: Only Players with a United States, Canadian, or Mexican flag on their account are allowed to register in this tournament.
2: Group Stage matches are seeded based on global rank at time of registration submission.
3: NATT will have a Group Stage followed by a knock-out double elimination structure with a loser bracket.
4: NATT matches will be 1v1 Taiko in team style format with a point given to the highest score.
5: The win conditions for each stage are as follows.
In Group Stage, it is Bo5: First to win 3 maps wins.
In Round of 16, it is Bo7: First to 4 maps wins.
In Quarterfinals and Semifinals, it is Bo9: First to win 5 maps wins.
In Finals and Grand Finals, it is Bo11: First to win 6 maps wins.

6: Scorev1 will be used.
7: Map pools will contain 5 NoMod, 2 HD, 2 HR, 2 DT, 3 FM, and 1 Tiebreaker.
8: The Player who picks FM is forced to use a mod while the other player is not required to.
9: You are allowed 1 map ban per match, this does not include the Tie-breaker.
10: Each player can choose to play up to 1 warm-up map. A warm-up must be shorter than 4 minutes. If both players agree to one warm-up, the duration must be shorter than 6 minutes.
11: Roll is used to determine who will get the first pick and the first ban. The winner of roll will select the first map, whereas the loser will ban the first map.
12: Tiebreaker will be played if both players are 1 point away from winning. It will not be Free Mod.
13: In cases where a map results in a tie, the map is nullified and the Player who picked said map will pick another. (If the Tiebreaker ends in a draw, the tiebreaker will be replayed under FM.)
14: If no staff or referee is available, the match will be postponed.
15: Players will have up to 10 minutes after the scheduled time to show up. Failure to show up without prior notice will result in a win by default.
16: Any modification of these rules will be announced.
Ney
ok
yea
too bad im terrible at this game mode
Brames

yea wrote:

too bad im terrible at this game mode
You are pretty decent, and skill doesn't matter, if you want to join I would definitely suggest you do! :3
Shinsekai-
:(
Topic Starter
Garpo
Sorry for the delay on the schedule but it is out!

Now that the tourney is underway I would like to say: If there is any complications from the tournament side or from the player's side. For the fastest response, please join our Discord

The Group Stage Map Pool has been released, along with the schedule. Refer to the main post as it will be updated with new information when each round comes to an end.

I will be posting here for weekly updates so be sure to join the Discord for frequent updates!
Topic Starter
Garpo
There was a lack of bumps/updates to these posts as all the information has been updated on our Discord.

If you are currently a partcipant in the tournament or are just looking for the last scoop, please join our Discord to stay up to date with all of the tournament!

Statistics and Bracket have been updated onto the main post!
Topic Starter
Garpo

Status Update

Due to the current weather conditions going on in Texas, and 2 of the players currently participating in the tournament living in the firing line.
I've chosen to Postpone the tournament for 1 week.