forum

[Archived] Actual Mouse cursor appearing in osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zXRainXz
Problem Details:

Problem With My touchpad mouse cursor thing.
Hello everyone! I would really love if you guys could help me out on this. I just started playing with touchpad as I cant find my tablet for my pc, so i transfered to the laptop with touchpad. The laptop is a macbook air. Every single time I play or do anything, instead of the osu cursor showing up, its my real mouse cursor and it makes me not able to play. i have to click on my screen just so it would go back to normal. heres a video explaining it, and ill be showing the times at where the mouse problem is.
Mouse cursor problem 1: 0:15-0:17
Mouse cursor problem 2: 0:45-0:47
As you could see, my actual mac mouse cursor would appear beside the osu cursor, interfering with my game and me not being able to press my z and x keys. I had to click just to get it back to normal, and its really annoying me. please help me asap!!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPhTDRXQvjo

edit: i also found this which i was very similar to my problem. except it doesnt help at all no matter how i change with osu settings.
https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/commen ... _problems/

osu! version: 20160403.6
Lacrimosa
Make sure there's no program running in the background that could cause osu! to lose focus. By the way, you pasted the youtube link in a wrong BBCode format, hence we are unable to access the video. Paste it as such [url]video'sURLhere[/url]
Topic Starter
zXRainXz
I have changed it. I hope you can see it.
Topic Starter
zXRainXz

Nikosbks wrote:

Make sure there's no program running in the background that could cause osu! to lose focus. By the way, you pasted the youtube link in a wrong BBCode format, hence we are unable to access the video. Paste it as such [url]video'sURLhere[/url]
I did make sure there was no program in the background. the only thing i had was quicktime to record it, but anything else still the same problem. heres the new vid
btw, i think its pretty obvious where the mouse glitching is. and if not, tell me please asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS25y2o-Ces
Kanubu
Go to your Osu! Folder and run "repair Osu!"

It should fix
DarkHalo7Ess

BmChan wrote:

Go to your Osu! Folder and run "repair Osu!"

It should fix

Hey I had the same problem and this fixed it! Thanks BmChan
TheRealPeri
I'm having the same problem but the "Repair Osu!" idea didn't work. Any help?
jenkinbacon

TheRealPeri wrote:

same here. i repaired it and it didnt do anything. the mouse still shows up
Death

jenkinbacon wrote:

TheRealPeri wrote:

same here. i repaired it and it didnt do anything. the mouse still shows up
Try closing other programs you have running in the background.

Please make a new thread if you are still having issues, this one is 1 year old.