Hi from your queue.
I'm gonna assume hitsound diff isn't a real diff.
- Tags are conflicted in the difficulties. steve pls
- 00:29:974 (3) - Not really perfectly placed between the two sliders. The correct coordinate would be 265|166. ok
- 01:01:859 (1) - Instead of this stretching for 12 beats, how about start the spinner on 01:02:545 - when the vocal strikes instead? And you can place two 1/2 sliders or whatever on the two beat in the beginning. I think it's better since the vocal there isn't synchronize with the spinner. I think this way you'll emphasize both vocal and instrument. i'd rather start my spinners on strong downbeats
Let Me GoGood luck!
- 00:59:117 (1,2) - Perhaps makes the flow here smoother by making the flow directly to the next slider since it's the same combo. the flow is fine right here
- 01:07:859 (3,5,6) - Perhaps make align these to be a straight line to make it neater. ok
- 01:30:317 (4,5) - Perhaps make these as 1/2 slider or shortening their spacing to make 01:30:659 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - stand out. i like it the way it is currently
oh look the map that gave me ptsd back in my 30k daysthanks for modding guys!
wait a minute... wrong set00:44:888 (1,1) - oh hey that's kinda like the ranked version's https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8546013 cool
ok so I'm seeing that 01:01:859 (1,2) - has a "ds" of approximately 2.6 ok.. 01:02:031 (2,3) - 2.7 01:02:202 (3,4) - 2.7 01:02:374 (4,5) - 2.4 etc. basically implying that they're kinda randomly scattered with flow, which would kinda be ok if like 01:02:374 (4,5) - had higher spacing since vocals are reintroduced, and the whole section has the percussion so mapping to emphasize that wouldn't really work imo I think I think I think I think I th ok moving on because
i don't really think ds snapping between jumps is that big of emphasis (and besides, some jumps are widened because of drum emphasis, not just the vocals.)
01:12:831 (1,2) - this looks really unnatural, seeing as 01:12:831 (1,2,3) - pretty much almost makes a straight line, but even then due to slider leniency a player could easily just snap from the head of 1 to 2, which reduces the effect of emphasis altogether yup, fixed around a little
smaller box00:56:374 (1) - nc? new measure and new section of music: the hyping(;´∀｀) no stop leave me alone you guys, not changing this no matter how many of you guys point it out >:V01:21:059 (1) - hmm I think I've seen this from somewhere t h i n k i n g . . . cool
the biggest box of them all
(・∀・) welcome to flavortown