Your mod had some good points and made me wonder about your maps. Some stuff to point out on your Let Me Go difficulty:thank you!
- 01:13:688 (5,6) - I suggest ctrl+G the rhythm, since there is a much louder sound at 01:13:859 - . It seems like you've been starting sliders at similar parts, like in 01:21:917 (4,5) - . whoops
- 01:16:088 (2,3) - and 01:38:031 (2,3) - ^, like you did in 01:35:288 (2,3) - . You want to make sure to go through and fix these rhythms! Veela starts big sounds on white ticks in this song. i don't have to fix all of them, i think the 1/1 sliders justify the rhythm fine, while it doesn't emphasize drums,
it adds a lot of emphasis to the synths playing.
- 01:48:488 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The music climaxes here, so I would just take out the sliders. And make 01:48:145 (7,8) - into a slider instead. i don't want to do this, because the drums played on 01:48:488 (1,2,3) - and 01:49:174 (4,5,6) - stand out more than the drums on 01:49:002 -
- 00:24:831 (3,4) - unstack? This is a 1/1 rhythm...and you've stacked the same as 1/2 rhthms like 00:26:031 (5,1) - 00:28:259 (5,6) - . It can be confusing to players. can't really do much about a 2/1 space. if i spaced them away, i'd have to space them really far and it won't look neat :/. also how are the 1/2 stacks confusing? they are read perfectly fine by most people i asked to testplay
- 00:43:688 (4,1,2) - there needs to be bigger distance snapping at 00:44:031 (1,2) - , not 00:43:345 (3,4) - . The sound there is louder. no the music is still calm, so spacing has to be calm, i only added 1/2 notes when more drums came up
- 00:45:402 (1) - here too. spaced it here more because it was a finish
- 00:56:374 (1) - here as well...if spacing emphasis is confusing (like I am right now lol), at least try to add jump to whenever there is a huge hitfinish sound! nudged it away a little
Consistency is key here! You want to represent the same sound as same as possible, and maybe change things around where music is calmer/faster than before. i disagree, using the same patterns and sounds for emphasis over and over can get quite boring for the player. i normally make up a few patterns and use them when it comes to sounds that sound similar. you need consistency in maps, but don't make it too consistent to the point it becomes boring.
oh and @Bubblun yami and i discussed the hitsounds, and turns out i just overmapped the stream lol. also the finish sound was changed to another sample. the volume at 00:33:917 (2) -00:44:889 (4) seems okay to the both of us.