forum

best multiplayer wii game ( online or at home)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eee
What is the best multiplayer wii game?( it's brawl most of the time), but what else

and which one do you usually have time for?
Loginer
Brawl is the best multiplayer game on the Wii.

My Wii is collecting dust.
Asher005
I suppose mario kart's fun...
SoupNBread
Aside from Brawl, Boom Blox. Easy to pick up and fun to play with others. Single player is a bit boring though
Topic Starter
eee
ahh boom blox

must I say that I said multiplayer, not online multiplayer, but you can say both
YoshiKart
Mario Kart Wii is still as great as the 64, DS, and GC versions. There are good and bad sides to the new drifting system (for veterans), but otherwise, it's a great game single player and online. Though the spiny shell is a bit annoying from pros.
Detective Tuesday
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core, which isn't even an exclusive.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
You all sicken me for not mentioning Rock Band.
In my opinion, fuck Brawl. Rock Band is so fun to play with friends.
(By the way, Rock Band is actually on Wii.)
fdtoonsman
Brawl, Mario Kart, Boom Blox, Guitar Hero.

Also, TC: New Blood can be fun in Co-op.
Topic Starter
eee
mario kart wii sounds good, and I have the first TC game for the wii( just a remake ) but I was thinking about getting the second one.And I have played guitar hero on my pc, but I think Rock Band is too expensive, probably a price under 150 US dollars?
SBKT
I should mention the Wii CAN play gamecube games, so if you still like that, use it for that too.

I suggest Pikmin 2, Custom Robo, F-Zero GX, or Metroid Prime 2. Hours of lols and fun, honest.
Thuoght I'd bring that up.

On that note, is anyone hoping for a Wifi F-Zero? It might do well on the DS, but probably is best suited for the Wii.
lukewarmholiday

SBKT wrote:

I should mention the Wii CAN play gamecube games, so if you still like that, use it for that too.

I suggest Pikmin 2, Custom Robo, F-Zero GX, or Metroid Prime 2. Hours of lols and fun, honest.

On that note, is anyone hoping for a Wifi F-Zero? It might do well on the DS, but probably is best suited for the Wii.
Custom Robo, F-Zero GX
Wifi F-Zero
HAVE MY CHILDREN
TriptychR
Apart from Brawl? I'd really have to say Wii Sports.

Oh, the number of Wii Bowling games I've played with friends (or Power Throws!)...
SBKT

lukewarmholiday wrote:

SBKT wrote:

Custom Robo, F-Zero GX
Wifi F-Zero
HAVE MY CHILDREN
Sure, you pay for the expirimental sex change drug thing they got in norway which has a 99.9% chance of killing me.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.