1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2017年9月14日 at 17:25:01

Artist: Sukimaswitch
Title: Zenryoku Shounen produced by Okuda Tamio (anime ver.)
Source: ALL OUT!!オールアウト
Tags: produced 燃えろ!熱血リズム魂 押忍!闘え!応援団2 奥田民生 Pata-Mon 無限開關 Enkrypton Ouendan 2
BPM: 127
Filesize: 13019kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. ALL OUT !! (3.61 stars, 263 notes)
  2. Hard (2.72 stars, 199 notes)
  3. Pata-Mon's Normal (1.71 stars, 127 notes)


Download: Sukimaswitch - Zenryoku Shounen produced by Okuda Tamio (anime ver.)
Download: Sukimaswitch - Zenryoku Shounen produced by Okuda Tamio (anime ver.) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------


14/9/2017 download again

Normal by Pata-Mon
Banner by Enkrypton
Timing by yf_bmp & Bonsai
Video by ezek
posted
水摸打針~

IRC
14:24 leo16834: 那個 我覺得是offset有點偏
14:25 leo16834: 我開HD再打看看比較準
14:25 gary00737: !!
14:25 gary00737: 在看別DT XD
14:25 leo16834: OK 我先測準度
14:29 leo16834: c8
14:29 gary00737: @@?
14:29 gary00737: 真的錯了嗎 @0@!?
14:30 gary00737: 好像真的有錯 XD
14:30 leo16834: 幫你測了一下offset 應該擺在809才對 其他也要記得調
14:31 leo16834: 00:31:990 (4,1) - 這兩顆可以遠一點 會誤判
14:31 gary00737: 感覺都錯 XD
14:31 gary00737: 呃.
14:32 gary00737: 那邊不知要怎樣放T_T
14:32 leo16834: 00:33:879 (4) - 這個重音再尾巴 不優
14:33 gary00737: 我改短一點尾放個圓
14:33 leo16834: 00:32:934 (1) - 放在x278 y199 跟滑條頭對齊好很多
14:34 leo16834: 00:57:856 (1) - 這個會覺得錨點有點多了
14:34 gary00737: 不太好看 ><
14:35 gary00737: 呃.. 那個想要做回下的動作.
14:35 gary00737: 可惡的是他太短.
14:35 gary00737: - _-
14:35 leo16834: 00:59:627 (1) - 這個會變成說我知道你要對重音放 可是這邊音比較大
14:36 gary00737: @@?
14:37 leo16834: 應該說那邊的人聲比較顯眼 重音反而是其次
14:37 leo16834: 折返點是沒有段到聲音其實有點小怪
14:38 leo16834: 那個se音 應該是對到紅線
14:38 leo16834: 不是藍線
14:38 gary00737: 好難 @_@
14:39 gary00737: 我再修改看看.那邊
14:39 leo16834: 01:17:344 (2,3,4) - 可以離還調在一點點距離 大約ds1左右
14:40 leo16834: 01:19:234 - 這點其實聲音很重 可以考慮加點音進去
14:41 gary00737: !
14:41 leo16834: 上面那個錯了不是那點 標錯
14:42 leo16834: 01:18:997 - 這點才是 人聲頗重
14:43 gary00737: 那只好在1做個滑條XD
14:43 leo16834: 01:25:848 (1) - 這點的重音反而是在後面的藍點上 要微調嗎
14:44 leo16834: 對了 以I譜來說 AR7似乎有點太慢了 建議可以到AR8以上
14:44 gary00737: AR7 FOR DT ><
14:44 gary00737: AR8 DT別人會看到發神經
14:44 gary00737: XD
14:44 leo16834: 我覺得可以在高一點 反正玩DT的人都鬼神XD
14:46 leo16834: 記得offset調一下 在幫你微調一下 應該在812比較準
14:46 gary00737: 試試在826
14:47 gary00737: 我調到神經失調
14:48 leo16834: OK 826 is nice
posted
modreqs M4M
[General]
• Might wanna lower the volume a bit. The hitsound really is covering the whole sound of the song
• You do know that you'll have to map lower diffs right? In order to take this further to ranking?
[Hard]
• 00:00:816 (1,2) - This should be 2 1/2 sliders, because I see there's a strong beat on 00:01:288 - so making it clickable might not be a bad idea. http://puu.sh/wsc3V/824d692e79.jpg
• 00:06:485 (1,1,2,3,4) - If you're following the pitch of the guitar, I think this pattern http://puu.sh/wsc6j/e7f5d57884.jpg is better
• 00:32:941 (1) - The stack makes it a bit hard to read properly. And the flow of 00:32:705 (4,1) - is not quite smooth too. Better try something else
• 00:36:485 - add a circle in for vocal?
• 01:18:296 - this should be clickable. It's a strong beat anyway, clickable is always a better choice
• 01:25:382 (7) - Same sound as 01:25:146 (6) - but the spacing makes it kinda weak comparing to 01:24:910 (5,6) - spacing. Try X412 Y213
• 01:25:855 (1) - And to emphasize the strong beat again, how about breaking the flow of 01:25:382 (7,1) - ? My suggestion would be like http://puu.sh/wschc/6b7a9e7939.jpg
[Insane]
• 00:27:036 (5) - This is lack of intensity on spacing. How about stacking it to 00:27:745 (1) - ?
• 00:42:390 (1,3,1,1) - Those are a bit messy. I guess you could try more than just curved slider overlapping each other
• 00:57:272 (8) - Same stack as 00:57:863 (2,2) - but it's 1/2 instead of 1/4, so it might be confusing for those who cannot sightread well. Probably moving somewhere else?
• 01:19:713 (1,2,3,4,5) - Move the stream a bit to the left to avoid overlapping with 01:18:296 (1) - ?
• 01:26:445 (1) - Why isn't the spinner starts 01:25:973 - here? :d And I believe it's better end on 01:29:162 - or 01:29:634 - tho

Nice song, and not a bad map afterall :3 good luck
posted

Yamicchi wrote:

modreqs M4M
[General]
• Might wanna lower the volume a bit. The hitsound really is covering the whole sound of the song done
• You do know that you'll have to map lower diffs right? In order to take this further to ranking? ( it have GD :P)
[Hard]
• 00:00:816 (1,2) - This should be 2 1/2 sliders, because I see there's a strong beat on 00:01:288 - so making it clickable might not be a bad idea. http://puu.sh/wsc3V/824d692e79.jpgdone!
• 00:06:485 (1,1,2,3,4) - If you're following the pitch of the guitar, I think this pattern http://puu.sh/wsc6j/e7f5d57884.jpg is betterit is better :P thank you
• 00:32:941 (1) - The stack makes it a bit hard to read properly. And the flow of 00:32:705 (4,1) - is not quite smooth too. Better try something elsedone :P
• 00:36:485 - add a circle in for vocal?done :P
• 01:18:296 - this should be clickable. It's a strong beat anyway, clickable is always a better choicedone :P
• 01:25:382 (7) - Same sound as 01:25:146 (6) - but the spacing makes it kinda weak comparing to 01:24:910 (5,6) - spacing. Try X412 Y213done :P
• 01:25:855 (1) - And to emphasize the strong beat again, how about breaking the flow of 01:25:382 (7,1) - ? My suggestion would be like http://puu.sh/wschc/6b7a9e7939.jpgdone :P
[Insane]
• 00:27:036 (5) - This is lack of intensity on spacing. How about stacking it to 00:27:745 (1) - ?done :P
• 00:42:390 (1,3,1,1) - Those are a bit messy. I guess you could try more than just curved slider overlapping each otheri will change this , but i not have idea ,
• 00:57:272 (8) - Same stack as 00:57:863 (2,2) - but it's 1/2 instead of 1/4, so it might be confusing for those who cannot sightread well. Probably moving somewhere else?done
• 01:19:713 (1,2,3,4,5) - Move the stream a bit to the left to avoid overlapping with 01:18:296 (1) - ? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8417290 i want make it like that feel, if next mod this problem same ,i will change ><
• 01:26:445 (1) - Why isn't the spinner starts 01:25:973 - here? :d And I believe it's better end on 01:29:162 - or 01:29:634 - thoum.. sorry i don't understand.

Nice song, and not a bad map afterall :3 good luck




thank you for modddding~~~~~~~~ ;)
posted
modreq M4M
General

I'm assuming that you are already working on a full spread, if you're not remember to do that
Hard

00:04:359 (5,6) I don't like the overmapping here, it feels unnecessary
00:15:934 (1,2) separate these two notes, players will expect these notes to be half a since this was the case earlier, this creates a difficulty spike
00:19:713 (1,2) ^^^
00:21:367 (6,1) this is fine but is a good example on my point above, the last note on a slider was a beat apart from the slider, these are a half beat apart which will mess with players
00:49:477 (5,1) Difficulty spike again
01:00:816 (1) New combo???
Insane

00:14:516 (2,3,4,5,6,7) this flows weird, adjust so it follows circular flow
00:27:272 (1,2,1,2,1,2) New combos???
00:30:343 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10) The stream corner makes no sense, there is no sound to emphasize there
00:34:831 (1,1) these sliders are the same length and end in the same spot, why are the shapes so different, music of this genre should not use sharp angled sliders
00:57:508 (1,2,1) again with the equal sliders being so different
01:00:461 (4,5,6,7,8,9) this stream is spaced differently than the others, make it equal with the others
01:18:296 (1,2) this is like the big problem with the last difficulty but in reverse
01:19:713 (1,2,3,4,5) even stream pls

Nice map! Shoot a star pls
posted

ahsoka08 wrote:

modreq M4M
General

I'm assuming that you are already working on a full spread, if you're not remember to do that
Hard

00:04:359 (5,6) I don't like the overmapping here, it feels unnecessary it not overmap...
00:15:934 (1,2) separate these two notes, players will expect these notes to be half a since this was the case earlier, this creates a difficulty spike
00:19:713 (1,2) ^^^
00:21:367 (6,1) this is fine but is a good example on my point above, the last note on a slider was a beat apart from the slider, these are a half beat apart which will mess with players
00:49:477 (5,1) Difficulty spike again
01:00:816 (1) New combo???
Insane

00:14:516 (2,3,4,5,6,7) this flows weird, adjust so it follows circular flow i think no problem here , becase have new sound so i put 1 note om top , 00:15:225 (5) -
00:27:272 (1,2,1,2,1,2) New combos??? um..look better
00:30:343 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10) The stream corner makes no sense, there is no sound to emphasize there 00:30:579 (6) - i want show this Voices
00:34:831 (1,1) these sliders are the same length and end in the same spot, why are the shapes so different, music of this genre should not use sharp angled sliders i think look better , and it not effect playing
00:57:508 (1,2,1) again with the equal sliders being so different ^
01:00:461 (4,5,6,7,8,9) this stream is spaced differently than the others, make it equal with the others here is High tide ,

01:18:296 (1,2) this is like the big problem with the last difficulty but in reverse
01:19:713 (1,2,3,4,5) even stream pls

Nice map! Shoot a star pls
posted
Sukima Switch - Zenryoku Shounen (gary00737) [Pata-Mon's Normal].osu
collapsed text
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 46052
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 15934,31052,46170,61288,80186
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1.1

[Metadata]
Title:Zenryoku Shounen
TitleUnicode:全力少年
Artist:Sukima Switch
ArtistUnicode:スキマスイッチ
Creator:gary00737
Version:Pata-Mon's Normal
Source:
Tags:produced 燃えろ!熱血リズム魂 押忍!闘え!応援団2 奥田民生
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:4
SliderMultiplier:1.3
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"838103.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
816,472.44094488189,4,2,1,65,1,0
46170,-100,4,2,1,75,0,1
80186,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
85382,588.235294117647,4,2,1,65,1,0
85896,588.235294117647,4,2,1,65,1,0
86190,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
86484,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
86778,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
87072,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
87366,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
87660,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
87954,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
88248,-100,4,2,1,25,0,0
88543,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
88837,-100,4,2,1,15,0,0
89131,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0
89425,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 247,0,0
Combo2 : 255,51,153
Combo3 : 255,55,255

[HitObjects]
56,104,816,6,0,P|34:195|41:275,2,130,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,143,2233,2,0,P|266:139|311:120,1,65,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,58,2705,2,0,P|417:22|532:60,2,195,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,191,4595,6,0,P|430:264|455:359,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,365,5304,2,0,P|319:375|239:373,1,130,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,335,6249,2,0,P|87:237|75:118,1,195,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,22,7430,2,0,L|369:11,1,130,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,84,8138,6,0,P|395:150|402:231,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,292,8847,2,0,L|545:304,2,130,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,233,10028,2,0,L|73:251,1,195,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,330,10973,2,0,L|351:312,1,195,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,229,12154,6,0,P|461:171|419:22,1,195,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,15,13099,2,0,L|168:29,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,92,13808,2,0,L|-14:78,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,157,14516,2,0,P|0:197|38:306,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,340,15225,1,4,0:3:0:0:
164,306,15461,2,0,L|252:298,1,65,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
305,336,15934,6,0,P|361:334|459:281,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
472,234,16642,2,0,L|477:131,1,65,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,80,17351,2,0,L|326:183,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,178,17823,2,0,P|190:176|70:144,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
55,109,18532,1,0,1:0:0:0:
55,109,18768,2,0,L|69:262,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
208,330,19713,6,0,P|269:332|375:296,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
412,279,20422,2,0,L|422:141,1,130,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,84,21130,2,0,P|331:74|266:74,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,117,21603,2,0,P|170:119|64:83,2,130,2|0|2,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,26,23020,2,0,L|481:33,1,65,0|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,94,23493,6,0,P|508:155|506:274,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
494,305,24202,1,0,1:0:0:0:
494,305,24438,2,0,L|339:297,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
212,224,25382,2,0,L|57:232,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
23,169,26091,2,0,P|14:136|16:69,1,65,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,40,26800,2,0,P|176:73|174:140,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,148,27272,6,0,P|313:148|402:129,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
445,85,27981,1,0,1:0:0:0:
445,85,28217,2,0,L|433:231,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
309,328,29162,2,0,P|254:351|159:358,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
100,353,29871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
47,287,30107,2,0,L|54:181,1,65,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,157,30579,2,0,L|112:51,1,65,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,27,31052,6,0,P|206:17|323:21,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
371,42,31760,1,0,1:0:0:0:
371,42,31997,2,0,L|357:254,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
207,237,32941,2,0,L|193:25,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
193,22,33650,1,0,1:0:0:0:
193,22,33886,2,0,P|136:13|28:26,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
18,180,34831,6,0,L|32:392,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
92,362,35540,2,0,P|139:374|228:374,1,130,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,316,36249,2,0,L|374:311,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,343,36721,2,0,P|486:317|504:233,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
392,139,37666,2,0,P|330:165|312:249,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
307,304,38375,1,2,0:0:0:0:
235,348,38611,6,0,P|185:351|84:336,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
32,300,39319,1,0,1:0:0:0:
32,300,39556,2,0,L|45:155,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
187,80,40501,2,0,L|174:225,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
123,276,41209,2,0,L|116:348,1,65,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,366,41918,2,0,L|290:293,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,217,42390,6,0,P|359:173|445:161,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
497,157,43099,2,0,P|496:96|472:12,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,1,43808,2,0,L|334:7,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,62,44280,2,0,L|140:50,2,130,2|0|2,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,78,45697,1,0,1:0:0:0:
503,234,46170,6,0,P|473:313|417:354,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
356,354,46878,1,0,1:0:0:0:
356,354,47115,2,0,L|212:350,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
164,292,47823,2,0,L|20:296,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,218,48532,2,0,P|0:177|19:128,1,65,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
62,91,49004,2,0,L|206:87,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
273,235,49949,6,0,P|355:251|436:228,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
477,209,50658,1,0,1:0:0:0:
477,209,50894,2,0,L|459:55,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
390,33,51603,2,0,P|308:17|227:40,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,67,52312,2,0,L|101:64,1,65,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
64,6,52784,2,0,L|78:151,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
95,304,53729,6,0,P|162:316|252:312,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
293,267,54438,2,0,L|357:272,1,65,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,113,55146,2,0,L|351:108,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,50,55619,2,0,P|221:38|131:42,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
90,87,56328,2,0,L|26:82,1,65,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,248,57036,2,0,L|116:253,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,199,57508,6,0,P|235:188|361:194,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,217,58217,1,0,1:0:0:0:
388,217,58453,2,0,P|400:180|413:39,1,130,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
386,9,59162,2,0,L|241:16,1,130,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,19,59871,1,0,1:0:0:0:
240,172,60343,2,0,L|385:165,1,130,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
328,329,61288,6,0,L|183:336,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
113,340,61997,1,0,1:0:0:0:
113,340,62233,2,0,P|94:285|96:182,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
109,131,62941,2,0,L|254:124,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,67,63650,2,0,L|373:70,1,65,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
450,79,64123,2,0,P|468:142|469:225,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
407,362,65067,6,0,L|262:355,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
222,290,65776,1,0,1:0:0:0:
222,290,66012,2,0,L|77:297,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
27,241,66721,2,0,P|13:182|20:63,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,51,67430,2,0,L|141:47,1,65,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
195,105,67902,2,0,L|267:108,2,65,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
152,268,68847,6,0,L|297:275,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
360,241,69556,2,0,P|381:214|405:76,1,130,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,41,70264,1,0,1:0:0:0:
393,41,70501,2,0,L|248:34,1,130,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,103,71209,1,0,1:0:0:0:
214,103,71445,2,0,L|69:110,1,130,4|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,115,72154,1,0,1:0:0:0:
59,273,72627,6,0,L|204:266,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
246,204,73335,1,0,1:0:0:0:
246,204,73571,2,0,L|391:211,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
421,47,74516,2,0,L|276:40,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
224,93,75225,1,0,1:0:0:0:
224,93,75461,2,0,L|151:89,2,65,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
334,221,76406,6,0,P|346:293|332:389,2,130,6|0|2,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,157,77587,1,0,1:0:0:0:
224,93,77823,2,0,L|151:89,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,85,78296,1,6,0:0:0:0:
74,85,80186,6,0,P|79:155|95:235,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
127,289,80894,1,0,1:0:0:0:
127,289,81130,2,0,L|303:279,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
308,120,82075,2,0,L|484:130,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
490,195,82784,1,0,1:0:0:0:
490,195,83020,2,0,P|491:249|446:372,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
312,375,83965,6,0,L|136:365,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
66,243,84910,2,0,L|-22:248,2,65,2|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85896,12,0,89425,0:0:0:0:
posted

Pata-Mon wrote:

Sukima Switch - Zenryoku Shounen (gary00737) [Pata-Mon's Normal].osu
collapsed text
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 46052
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 15934,31052,46170,61288,80186
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1.1

[Metadata]
Title:Zenryoku Shounen
TitleUnicode:全力少年
Artist:Sukima Switch
ArtistUnicode:スキマスイッチ
Creator:gary00737
Version:Pata-Mon's Normal
Source:
Tags:produced 燃えろ!熱血リズム魂 押忍!闘え!応援団2 奥田民生
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:3
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:3
ApproachRate:4
SliderMultiplier:1.3
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"838103.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
816,472.44094488189,4,2,1,65,1,0
46170,-100,4,2,1,75,0,1
80186,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
85382,588.235294117647,4,2,1,65,1,0
85896,588.235294117647,4,2,1,65,1,0
86190,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
86484,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
86778,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
87072,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
87366,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
87660,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
87954,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
88248,-100,4,2,1,25,0,0
88543,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
88837,-100,4,2,1,15,0,0
89131,-100,4,2,1,10,0,0
89425,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 247,0,0
Combo2 : 255,51,153
Combo3 : 255,55,255

[HitObjects]
56,104,816,6,0,P|34:195|41:275,2,130,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,143,2233,2,0,P|266:139|311:120,1,65,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,58,2705,2,0,P|417:22|532:60,2,195,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,191,4595,6,0,P|430:264|455:359,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,365,5304,2,0,P|319:375|239:373,1,130,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
77,335,6249,2,0,P|87:237|75:118,1,195,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,22,7430,2,0,L|369:11,1,130,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,84,8138,6,0,P|395:150|402:231,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
381,292,8847,2,0,L|545:304,2,130,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,233,10028,2,0,L|73:251,1,195,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,330,10973,2,0,L|351:312,1,195,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,229,12154,6,0,P|461:171|419:22,1,195,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,15,13099,2,0,L|168:29,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,92,13808,2,0,L|-14:78,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,157,14516,2,0,P|0:197|38:306,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,340,15225,1,4,0:3:0:0:
164,306,15461,2,0,L|252:298,1,65,4|0,0:3|1:0,0:0:0:0:
305,336,15934,6,0,P|361:334|459:281,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
472,234,16642,2,0,L|477:131,1,65,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,80,17351,2,0,L|326:183,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,178,17823,2,0,P|190:176|70:144,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
55,109,18532,1,0,1:0:0:0:
55,109,18768,2,0,L|69:262,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
208,330,19713,6,0,P|269:332|375:296,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
412,279,20422,2,0,L|422:141,1,130,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
366,84,21130,2,0,P|331:74|266:74,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,117,21603,2,0,P|170:119|64:83,2,130,2|0|2,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,26,23020,2,0,L|481:33,1,65,0|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,94,23493,6,0,P|508:155|506:274,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
494,305,24202,1,0,1:0:0:0:
494,305,24438,2,0,L|339:297,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
212,224,25382,2,0,L|57:232,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
23,169,26091,2,0,P|14:136|16:69,1,65,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,40,26800,2,0,P|176:73|174:140,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,148,27272,6,0,P|313:148|402:129,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
445,85,27981,1,0,1:0:0:0:
445,85,28217,2,0,L|433:231,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
309,328,29162,2,0,P|254:351|159:358,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
100,353,29871,1,2,0:0:0:0:
47,287,30107,2,0,L|54:181,1,65,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,157,30579,2,0,L|112:51,1,65,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,27,31052,6,0,P|206:17|323:21,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
371,42,31760,1,0,1:0:0:0:
371,42,31997,2,0,L|357:254,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
207,237,32941,2,0,L|193:25,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
193,22,33650,1,0,1:0:0:0:
193,22,33886,2,0,P|136:13|28:26,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
18,180,34831,6,0,L|32:392,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
92,362,35540,2,0,P|139:374|228:374,1,130,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,316,36249,2,0,L|374:311,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,343,36721,2,0,P|486:317|504:233,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
392,139,37666,2,0,P|330:165|312:249,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
307,304,38375,1,2,0:0:0:0:
235,348,38611,6,0,P|185:351|84:336,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
32,300,39319,1,0,1:0:0:0:
32,300,39556,2,0,L|45:155,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
187,80,40501,2,0,L|174:225,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
123,276,41209,2,0,L|116:348,1,65,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,366,41918,2,0,L|290:293,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,217,42390,6,0,P|359:173|445:161,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
497,157,43099,2,0,P|496:96|472:12,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
399,1,43808,2,0,L|334:7,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,62,44280,2,0,L|140:50,2,130,2|0|2,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,78,45697,1,0,1:0:0:0:
503,234,46170,6,0,P|473:313|417:354,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
356,354,46878,1,0,1:0:0:0:
356,354,47115,2,0,L|212:350,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
164,292,47823,2,0,L|20:296,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,218,48532,2,0,P|0:177|19:128,1,65,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
62,91,49004,2,0,L|206:87,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
273,235,49949,6,0,P|355:251|436:228,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
477,209,50658,1,0,1:0:0:0:
477,209,50894,2,0,L|459:55,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
390,33,51603,2,0,P|308:17|227:40,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,67,52312,2,0,L|101:64,1,65,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
64,6,52784,2,0,L|78:151,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
95,304,53729,6,0,P|162:316|252:312,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
293,267,54438,2,0,L|357:272,1,65,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,113,55146,2,0,L|351:108,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,50,55619,2,0,P|221:38|131:42,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
90,87,56328,2,0,L|26:82,1,65,0|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,248,57036,2,0,L|116:253,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,199,57508,6,0,P|235:188|361:194,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,217,58217,1,0,1:0:0:0:
388,217,58453,2,0,P|400:180|413:39,1,130,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
386,9,59162,2,0,L|241:16,1,130,4|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,19,59871,1,0,1:0:0:0:
240,172,60343,2,0,L|385:165,1,130,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
328,329,61288,6,0,L|183:336,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
113,340,61997,1,0,1:0:0:0:
113,340,62233,2,0,P|94:285|96:182,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
109,131,62941,2,0,L|254:124,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,67,63650,2,0,L|373:70,1,65,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
450,79,64123,2,0,P|468:142|469:225,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
407,362,65067,6,0,L|262:355,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
222,290,65776,1,0,1:0:0:0:
222,290,66012,2,0,L|77:297,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
27,241,66721,2,0,P|13:182|20:63,1,130,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,51,67430,2,0,L|141:47,1,65,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
195,105,67902,2,0,L|267:108,2,65,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
152,268,68847,6,0,L|297:275,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
360,241,69556,2,0,P|381:214|405:76,1,130,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,41,70264,1,0,1:0:0:0:
393,41,70501,2,0,L|248:34,1,130,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,103,71209,1,0,1:0:0:0:
214,103,71445,2,0,L|69:110,1,130,4|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,115,72154,1,0,1:0:0:0:
59,273,72627,6,0,L|204:266,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
246,204,73335,1,0,1:0:0:0:
246,204,73571,2,0,L|391:211,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
421,47,74516,2,0,L|276:40,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
224,93,75225,1,0,1:0:0:0:
224,93,75461,2,0,L|151:89,2,65,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
334,221,76406,6,0,P|346:293|332:389,2,130,6|0|2,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,157,77587,1,0,1:0:0:0:
224,93,77823,2,0,L|151:89,1,65,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,85,78296,1,6,0:0:0:0:
74,85,80186,6,0,P|79:155|95:235,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
127,289,80894,1,0,1:0:0:0:
127,289,81130,2,0,L|303:279,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
308,120,82075,2,0,L|484:130,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
490,195,82784,1,0,1:0:0:0:
490,195,83020,2,0,P|491:249|446:372,1,130,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
312,375,83965,6,0,L|136:365,1,130,6|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
66,243,84910,2,0,L|-22:248,2,65,2|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85896,12,0,89425,0:0:0:0:


謝大佬 :)
posted
- Modding for Insane

General
  • - I would change the AR to 9, because most of the insane maps have a ar between 8 and 9, which i think fits in insane difficulties.
    - Circle size on 4 (i like it that way more, but its not a big problem)


Notes
00:00:816 (1) - The first slider should we reversed, because it does fit the rythm better.
00:10:028 (7) - Instead of putting a circle there, you should put a longer slider at this position, because it fits the voice of the singer.
00:10:737 (2) - Here you put a circle, to keep the player to the rythm.
00:14:516 (2) - At this time you should also put a long slider, because of the singers voice instead of the circles.
00:31:052 (10) - Instead of putting the circle here, put a long slider here for filling the big space between the notes, like in this case and because of the voice.
00:31:524 (1) - Remove this because of the slider before this.
00:31:760 (11) - New Combo here
00:31:997 (12) - Short this slider to its half, so its not so long.
00:32:469 (3) - Here you put a circle.
00:32:705 (4) - Here you put a long slider because of the voice again.
00:33:650 (1) - Here should be a new combo.
00:36:721 (1) - Remove the new combo here.
00:36:957 (2) - Put new combo here
00:37:193 (1) - Remove here the new combo
00:37:666 (1) - Remove here the new combo too.

Some kudosu would be nice if i helped
posted

FreakzBoy wrote:

- Modding for Insane

General
  • - I would change the AR to 9, because most of the insane maps have a ar between 8 and 9, which i think fits in insane difficulties.
    - Circle size on 4 (i like it that way more, but its not a big problem)


    ^ for DT so i will keep it


Notes
00:00:816 (1) - The first slider should we reversed, because it does fit the rythm better.
00:10:028 (7) - Instead of putting a circle there, you should put a longer slider at this position, because it fits the voice of the singer.
00:10:737 (2) - Here you put a circle, to keep the player to the rythm.
00:14:516 (2) - At this time you should also put a long slider, because of the singers voice instead of the circles.
00:31:052 (10) - Instead of putting the circle here, put a long slider here for filling the big space between the notes, like in this case and because of the voice.
00:31:524 (1) - Remove this because of the slider before this.
00:31:760 (11) - New Combo here
00:31:997 (12) - Short this slider to its half, so its not so long.
00:32:469 (3) - Here you put a circle.
00:32:705 (4) - Here you put a long slider because of the voice again.
00:33:650 (1) - Here should be a new combo.
00:36:721 (1) - Remove the new combo here.
00:36:957 (2) - Put new combo here
00:37:193 (1) - Remove here the new combo
00:37:666 (1) - Remove here the new combo too.

Some kudosu would be nice if i helped


thank you for modding
posted
hi M4M from your queue


General

01:25:382 and 01:25:896 new timing points aren't needed tho ?


Pata-mon's Normal


00:16:642 (2) - Reverse to get the strong note at 00:17:115?
00:26:091 (5) - ^
00:55:619 (4) - NC ?
01:00:343 (6) - end it at 01:01:052 instead ?


Hard


00:22:548 (3,4) - slider instead of circles ? like at 00:20:658 (3) -
01:25:969 (1) - end at 01:28:837



Insane

00:31:052 (10) - NC here instead of 00:31:524 (1) -
00:57:981 (1) - a more curved slider like the other may be better imo
01:25:969 (1) - end at 01:28:837

Short mod, hopes it help tho, nice map :)
posted

Ringer wrote:

hi M4M from your queue


General

01:25:382 and 01:25:896 new timing points aren't needed tho ? it have to , because that 2 sound bpm not same.




Hard


00:22:548 (3,4) - slider instead of circles ? like at 00:20:658 (3) - i change something from my idea :P
01:25:969 (1) - end at 01:28:837



Insane

00:31:052 (10) - NC here instead of 00:31:524 (1) -
00:57:981 (1) - a more curved slider like the other may be better imo
01:25:969 (1) - end at 01:28:837

Short mod, hopes it help tho, nice map :)



thank you for modding! :)
posted
摸了

Insane
00:24:674 (5,1) - 没包好
00:25:146 (1,2,5) - 滑条头和note相同间距摆个三角形如何?
00:26:682 (3,4,1,2) - 这之间也尽量保持相同间距吧,在我的视觉上看这三个note优先于00:27:036 (5,1,2) - 这个形状
00:27:508 (2,1,2,3,4) - ^
00:30:815 (8,9,10) - 换成一个滑条吧,这里人声感觉比较大,00:30:815 (8) - 开始摆滑条也能和00:31:997 (3) - 叠
00:36:249 (2,2) - 贴太近了,不太好看,调整下位置
00:36:957 (2,2,2) - 之间间距保持一样比较好看
01:14:044 (4,1) - 看起来也太丑了.....
01:15:461 (3,4) - 还是有点贴太近
hard
00:24:438 (3,4,5,2,3,4) - 没叠好还是?
01:12:627 (1,2,3) - 感觉这里,不太好,读图方面(对于新手)
01:25:146 (6,1) - 贴太近(?


N摸不动...不太会摸低难度
就这样吧 :)
posted

Yugu wrote:

摸了

Insane
00:24:674 (5,1) - 没包好包好了
00:25:146 (1,2,5) - 滑条头和note相同间距摆个三角形如何? 做好了 現在很完美
00:26:682 (3,4,1,2) - 这之间也尽量保持相同间距吧,在我的视觉上看这三个note优先于00:27:036 (5,1,2) - 这个形状 修改了少量
00:27:508 (2,1,2,3,4) - ^^
00:30:815 (8,9,10) - 换成一个滑条吧,这里人声感觉比较大,00:30:815 (8) - 开始摆滑条也能和00:31:997 (3) - 叠 不要
:<

00:36:249 (2,2) - 贴太近了,不太好看,调整下位置
00:36:957 (2,2,2) - 之间间距保持一样比较好看 改了點
01:14:044 (4,1) - 看起来也太丑了.....這個我左包右包 修改了點 別說他醜 \口/
01:15:461 (3,4) - 还是有点贴太近
hard
00:24:438 (3,4,5,2,3,4) - 没叠好还是? 改了
01:12:627 (1,2,3) - 感觉这里,不太好,读图方面(对于新手)不改 我要做一點的難位
01:25:146 (6,1) - 贴太近(?(? 好像沒有


N摸不动...不太会摸低难度
就这样吧 :)



謝摸 :)
posted
[hard]
这ar6很难受 改成ar7?
现在的音效简直精神污染 多加几种音效然后把绿线音量小点【

[insane]
00:30:343 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - 这长串在这个难度【】 而且hard不应该超过五连
总体上我觉得塞爆比较好 你这空拍太多导致star下降

哇我不会摸图啊【】
posted

Amamiya Kanade wrote:

[hard]
这ar6很难受 改成ar7?我覺得對於新手來說AR6 正好
现在的音效简直精神污染 多加几种音效然后把绿线音量小点【
音效我會研究
[insane]
00:30:343 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - 这长串在这个难度【】 而且hard不应该超过五连
总体上我觉得塞爆比较好 你这空拍太多导致star下降 我想要突顯出想帶出的音 才會空拍

哇我不会摸图啊【】


謝摸
posted
来m4m了~

[Hard]

00:06:485 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - 这儿感觉点起来很不顺手。。 感觉滑条接note会顺一些? :)

00:23:256 - 这儿好想按些啥 这部分感觉其实跟人声也不错的...(个人打的时候就是跟了人声然后按空了XD)

[Insane]

00:30:343 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - 这串虽然做的不错不过感觉可能稍微有点难了,急转弯的这些在这个星数的图里面感觉比较少见吧

00:57:508 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - 这一段的DS可以逐渐再大一些 (嫌不够难了)主要是觉得还不够爽,感觉还能把那种气氛表达得更好

01:23:965 (1,2,3,4,1,1) - 其实最后这一段我觉得可以放开一些,滑条加速还不够劲爆,起伏再激列一些(我也不知道我在说啥,可以做的更爽一些的意思吧...)

这个难度感觉是for dt?其实ar设成8也是没问题的..感觉ar是有点低了


图还是很牛逼的,dt的话也挺好玩,大问题我觉得没啥了..嘻嘻,等你一个飞升了

collapsed text
最后附上成绩吧
posted

-Eriri- wrote:

来m4m了~

[Hard]

00:06:485 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - 这儿感觉点起来很不顺手。。 感觉滑条接note会顺一些? :)這邊唷 我也試過 還是現在比較順暢一點

00:23:256 - 这儿好想按些啥 这部分感觉其实跟人声也不错的...(个人打的时候就是跟了人声然后按空了XD)這也算是難位吧
:D? 但這邊我真的很想空拍 先保留


[Insane]

00:30:343 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - 这串虽然做的不错不过感觉可能稍微有点难了,急转弯的这些在这个星数的图里面感觉比较少见吧 這個先保留 因為 我自己玩的時候感覺這個很有感覺 !!! 我到底在說什麼?

00:57:508 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - 这一段的DS可以逐渐再大一些 (嫌不够难了)主要是觉得还不够爽,感觉还能把那种气氛表达得更好 這個剛好 XD 再遠就接不到

01:23:965 (1,2,3,4,1,1) - 其实最后这一段我觉得可以放开一些,滑条加速还不够劲爆,起伏再激列一些(我也不知道我在说啥,可以做的更爽一些的意思吧...) 這個改了點 分開也是比較好一點 畢竟音樂很大聲

这个难度感觉是for dt?其实ar设成8也是没问题的..感觉ar是有点低了 改了8 ~


图还是很牛逼的,dt的话也挺好玩,大问题我觉得没啥了..嘻嘻,等你一个飞升了 耶~~~~~~

collapsed text
最后附上成绩吧
強 !!!!!!!!!




感謝MOD 謝謝大佬 :P
posted
Sorry for delay
nm from my q

  • Hard
  1. 00:01:288 (2,3) - You can make those looke a bit neater by moving (3) to x:373 y:159
  2. 00:04:477 (6) - I dont think its necessary to make a circle here, theres barely anything on this blue tick
  3. 00:07:193 (3,4) - I think it would be nice to space those out (something like this maybe) so this prominent guitar on 00:07:430 - emphasized a bit better
  4. 00:23:020 (6) - Also I'd sugeest to change this one to a 1/2 slider, those 00:23:020 (6,1,2) - 2 1/1 gaps i a row in this somewhat intense section feesls really out of place
  5. 00:24:438 (3,4,5) - I dont think its quite good idea to stack those 1/4s, it looks way to similar to stuff like 00:36:721 (1,2) - with 1/2 gaps and may cause reading problems for this difficulty level of players. Perhaps you can try to do something like this so 1/2 and 1/4 gaps is somewhat different visually. Same thing applies to 00:26:327 (2,3,4) - 00:27:272 (1,5,6,7) - etc
  6. 00:33:886 (1) - 01:00:815 (1) - Unnecessary NCs


Go all out
  1. 00:31:997 (3) - Maybe 3/4 and a circle instead so its consistent with 00:33:886 (4,5) - ?
Hope it helps, good luck c:
posted

Su1fu7 wrote:

Sorry for delay
nm from my q

  • Hard
  1. 00:01:288 (2,3) - You can make those looke a bit neater by moving (3) to x:373 y:159change :D
  2. 00:04:477 (6) - I dont think its necessary to make a circle here, theres barely anything on this blue tickit have sound ,
    so i keep that ><
  3. 00:07:193 (3,4) - I think it would be nice to space those out (something like this maybe) so this prominent guitar on 00:07:430 - emphasized a bit betterchange :D
  4. 00:23:020 (6) - Also I'd sugeest to change this one to a 1/2 slider, those 00:23:020 (6,1,2) - 2 1/1 gaps i a row in this somewhat intense section feesls really out of placekeep ><
  5. 00:24:438 (3,4,5) - I dont think its quite good idea to stack those 1/4s, it looks way to similar to stuff like 00:36:721 (1,2) - with 1/2 gaps and may cause reading problems for this difficulty level of players. Perhaps you can try to do something like this so 1/2 and 1/4 gaps is somewhat different visually. Same thing applies to 00:26:327 (2,3,4) - 00:27:272 (1,5,6,7) - etcchange :D thank you , i have miss note this part.
  6. 00:33:886 (1) - 01:00:815 (1) - Unnecessary NCschange :D


Go all out
  1. 00:31:997 (3) - Maybe 3/4 and a circle instead so its consistent with 00:33:886 (4,5) - ?it not change :P
Hope it helps, good luck c:




thank you!!! it was very helpful ! :):):):):)
Please sign in to reply.