I really want to spin 477

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Meah
What should I do? the perfect practice?
Any tips?
NixXSkate
It's really hard to hit 477 without natural talent the normal way. If you can jitterclick however, it's possible to learn the Riclon spin method of jittering your whole mouse in circles. You probably won't be consistent with it, but you'll hit 477 if you get it just right.
-Makishima S-
Serious answer - the way how WWW hits ~450 and can keep it is not spinning as circle but making triangle shape movement around spin center.
KupcaH
legit answer
autoteleology
Glue your tablet pen to a whisk. Every time you see a spinner pick that shit up and start whippin those eggs
kai99

Philosofikal wrote:

Glue your tablet pen to a whisk. Every time you see a spinner pick that shit up and start whippin those eggs
^ i agree

or u can use a fidget spinner
ManuelOsuPlayer

NixXSkate wrote:

It's really hard to hit 477 without natural talent the normal way. If you can jitterclick however, it's possible to learn the Riclon spin method of jittering your whole mouse in circles. You probably won't be consistent with it, but you'll hit 477 if you get it just right.
Up the mouse up and down doing perfect circles like that it's faster than the commun way, also do it with arm instead hand faster too. Predict the spinner to start spinning it at your max speed.
I only can reach 300-350.
Use DT+ Relax :lol:
Akanagi
Obviously the closer you are to the center of the circle the less force you need to spin the same amount as someone who circles a wider area.

However, even though drawing tiny af circles would be the theoretical best way to spin as fast as possible, it's pretty hard to be consistent at it without accidentally starting to just go up and down or repeatedly crossing through the center, making it the worse option for some.

Just try either drawing tiny circles and see if it works for you, otherwise just have a feel for what area you can spin the fastest (and gain most RPM)
I used to be able to get 476 when I still used mouse by doing some weird vibration with my arm but ever since I started dragging on my tablet I just around 250-320
Topic Starter
Meah
Thanks all
I Give Up
Tense your arm so that it vibrates in an awkward back and forth motion. Then time your hand/finger movement so that it is moving mouse left and right. If you time your hand/finger motion with the vibration you can hit 477 pretty quickly. However this way is the RSI way, I only recommend doing it in short bursts then taking it easy.
Sayorie
This is the most legit way
https://oddshot.tv/s/cjhUKv
Nattsun

Sayorie wrote:

This is the most legit way
https://oddshot.tv/s/cjhUKv
Either this or you download the map yourself (IIRC it's called levan polka from Hatsune Miku) or Tewi Spinners and practice.