forum

Various Artists - Lolis Short Medley

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nevertary
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 23 September 2017 at 11:11:29

Artist: Various Artists
Title: Lolis Short Medley
Tags: takahashi rie ozawa ari rhodanthe* nanamori-chu*goraku-bu cocoa chino rize chiya syaro maya megu 高橋李依 小澤亜李 Rhodanthe☆ 七森中☆ごらく部 ココア チノ リゼ 千夜 シャロ マヤ メグ unhappy end world アンハッピーエンドワールド yumeiro parade 夢色パレード yes! yuyu*yuruyuri いぇす!ゆゆゆ☆ゆるゆり♪♪ Honjitsu wa Makoto ni Rarirurein 本日は誠にラリルレイン school live gakkou gurashi! がっこうぐらし!kiniro mosaic ハロー!!きんいろモザイク season 2 yryr Yuru Yuri♪♪ Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka ご注文はうさぎですか?? Is the Order a Rabbit Gochiusa Rabbit House Tea Party 2016 Special CD vol. 6
BPM: 186
Filesize: 3697kb
Play Time: 01:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,59 stars, 137 notes)
  2. Hard (3,33 stars, 304 notes)
  3. Insane (4,39 stars, 355 notes)
  4. Normal (2,18 stars, 207 notes)
Download: Various Artists - Lolis Short Medley
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Romaji Lyrics
Sumiwataru sora wo miagete ita
Zutto hitori de kurushinde ita'n da ne

Mou naite mo ii'n da yo
Te wo totta

Itsumo tanoshii ne tte mata ashita jaa ne tte
Warai aeru hora minna ga iru kara
Oki ni iri no suteppu kyou wa tokubetsu jampu
Te wo nobaseba sugu todoku basho nand

aa.. tomaranai
daradara okashi oshaberi
itsumo (itsumo) Kimi to (kimi to)
warau (warau) konna jikan
daisuki nanda (wantsu yuru yuri)

Tanoshii ne tte koe ni dasou (Yeah !)
Tanoshii ne tte wa ni narou (Hi ! Hi ! Hi ! Hi !)
Arigatou ! Kite kureta kara ureshikute

Nando mo koe ni dasou (Yeah !)
Tanoshii ne tte wa ni narou (Hi ! Hi ! Hi ! Hi !)
Daisuki na minna minna taisetsu ni shinakucha ne
OKKE~ ! (Thank you !) OKKE~ ! (Thank you !)
Watashi-tachi... Mada mada mada
itchaou!
A1caida
Hello!
From my queue

[Rhapsody of the Lolicon]
OD 9.3?? Not too much for this map?? OD8 or 8.5 pls
00:02:951 (7) - remove the slider and place the same sliders before it(mapping under vocal is not very good(I think so))
00:15:693 - put 1/2 slider here
00:59:204 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - can get confused
01:08:516 (2) - maybe put it under the end of the previous slider?
01:17:860 (2) - ^(circles are too far)
01:20:483 (2) - ^ or place сloser
01:37:025 (2,3,4,5,6) - why you increase ds
[Expert]
Od9??? 7.5 or8?
00:14:725 (5,6) - ds
00:42:831 (5,7) - it isn't beautiful try to do a triangle
00:43:997 (3,5) - ^
00:52:940 (3,4) - why you decrease ds?
01:03:762 (3) - I write about this moments
Sorry for short mod
I hope I helped you
Good luck
MagicDragon
hello from mod queue

i can sometimes accidently use ambiguous langauge - tell me either here or via dm if you need clarification on anything. i tried to include images wherever possible

i'm going to try to go as in-depth as i can. each of the mods is going to have a lot of text, but don't worry. a lot of it is expalining what i mean so you can understand why i say what i'm saying and how you can improve all your maps with the same ideas
also, understand that a lot of what i'm saying is more advanced stuff - your maps are pretty good already, so i will focus only on things that could take you to the next level
each of my three mods is going to focus on a different concept
the first one goes the most in depth and is about how to manage movement on higher star rating maps
the second one is more general and deals with level of difficulty within a beatmap
the third one talks about how to map things in a quicker, more efficient way, and make your maps prettier while doing that
i started doing this by specifically modding, but then i looked at the mods you've recieved before on other maps, and i looked at things i was modding, and decided a general advice mod with specific examples would make it easier for you to avoid mistakes in the future.

insanity
the main thing i think you need to work on is trying to be a bit more consistent in your use of flow concepts and how you string patterns together - there are a few places where change in flow direction seems somewhat arbitrary
i should probably clarify - if you weren't already aware, many harder maps feel comfortable to play because they use a tight, circular motion that changes every few seconds at natural points in the music. you probably already realize this because a lot of your map follows this concept, such as this part here:

this isn't the only way of making things comfortable to play, but it is a common way and it is common because it is very good
anyway, what i'm worried about is that the points that you change rotational direction, counterclockwise to clockwise or vice versa, isn't always on the same type of musical sound or note
01:02:450 (3,4,5,6,1,2) - take this part as an example. it consists of a clockwise triange, and then changes direction into a counterclockwise section starting with the two sliders

01:05:073 (3,4,5,6,1,2) - this is musically almost exactly the sasme thing. it has the same drum pattern and same melody, however it stays counterclockwise throughout and does not change direction

red is changing direction, green and orange are comfortable movement (i'm colorblind and can't redraw the arrows because i messed up lol)
basically, the best time to change the rotational direction of your flow should be on repeating similar sounds in the music. you actually did this really well with the second section - 00:19:997 (3,4,5,1) - the slider falls on a note the saxaphonist emphasized, and the fact that the slider changes directions
it's not exclusively with circular flow that you have that inconsistency, but that' the most obvious example
another example not with circular flow would be here: 00:09:564 (3,4,1,2)
in the first case the slider leads away from the circle, in the second case it leads towards the circle. that has a big impact on how they're played - the first one places more emphasis on the circle than the second one

however, there are some things you use effectively pretty consistently in addition to the one i already mentioned above. in the second setion, for instance, you are very consistent about resolving a "jump back" onto a slider with overlaps, and the third section is pretty good at generally holding circular flow

just a couple of small details before i move on:
00:02:306 (1,2) - this pair of sliders plays slightly different than the other sets of sliders. there is "redundant movement" on the slider body (shown by the red arrows) instead of on the jumps between objects (shown in the next example)

00:05:693 (3,4,1) - this doesn't really have redundant movement. obviously, it doesn't matter too much because of slider leniency, but it does make it slightly less comfortable to play when it does have that redundant movement

00:24:164 (5) - this probably should be two circles instead of a slider, because it is two saxaphone notes

normal
with this difficulty you could probably focus mainly on the density of clickable objects - you can get away with having more clickable objects, particularly during kiai time, or reducing the number of clickable objects in other places
as an example, the first 4 measures of kiai time, which should be the highest intensity part of the song, has 8 clickable objects - 01:01:795 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4)
for comparison, the first 4 measures of the song, which is a guitar and vocal duo with no other instruments, also has exactly 8 objects - 00:01:177 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
then there's an instrumental bridge section, which is intense but not quite as intense as the kiai time, and it has... 11 clickable objects, but one is half a beat before the measure starts and just happens to extend into the measure, so let's call it 10 1/2 - 00:21:831 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6)
you do a decent job of making each section apropriate for a normal difficulty, but they're not nessecarily apropriate for the same normal difficulty if you look at them in comparison to each other.
without going into too much depth, i would remap the kiai with a pattern more like this:

which gives you 12 clickable objects over the course of 4 measures. that's obviously not the only way you can map it, but i suggest tring to find at least one place to either add more objects or take away unnessecary ones
it doesn't need to be the kiai that you remap either. that's the place that stuck out to me as having the biggest gap between difficulty to play and energy of the song
a lot of the time it is really easy to apply this idea (number of clickable objects = intensity), because in less intense sections the singer or instruments are slower, but sometimes it is a bit more difficult to get the balance right, especially with short tv-length songs that are supposed to be high-energy throughout
the main lesson to take from this is that the number of objects the player has to click should correspond with how intense, or high energy, the song is

again, going to point out a few other things that need changing outside of the core lesson

00:52:611 (3) - unfortunately having this, specifically, would make the map unrankable. normal maps cannot have 1/2 beat sliders with multiple repeats. you can have multiple 1/2 beat sliders instead of it. the reason for this is that new players have a hard time knowing how to react to multiple slider reverses, but they can read two short sliders

01:39:320 (1,2,3,1) - i really like the design of this, but again, it technically goes against ranking standards for a normal difficulty. distance snap should be between 0.8 and 1.3 for normal difficulties. there is some leniency, for example the gap here - 00:02:951 (4,5) - is readable despite being above that cutoff i mentioned, because of how close the slider tail is to the body of the next object. however, these last few sliders on the map are spaced at double that value, and would look like whole-beat gaps to newer players.

hard
there's something you can do here to speed up the process of mapping and get yourself more aestheticly pleasing looking maps while doing it - using keyboard shortcuts more often and, importantly, more precisely
let's use these three sliders as an example: 00:17:499 (3,4,5)
if you take them and stack the slider heads, they look very unevenly rotated

this looks better (imo) and most players would have an easier time playing it
then, you delete the first pasted slider and move the second one in the timeline to the correct position
even without stacking them, you can tell that they're not exactly evenly rotated. if you copy and paste the first slider and then rotate by exactly -30 degrees (exact number important), and then repeat that process again, you get a much cleaner result

if you want to take it a step further, you can copy-paste both of those two sliders, rotate them by -30 degrees, and stack the first pasted slider over the second normal slider

notice that both 4 and 5 are stacked on each other
this does seem like it's a bit longer, and it is longer for individual objects like this
i did promise it would save time and i didn't lie - that's because if you're working on aesthetics it does save time in the long run
00:27:331 (1,2) - there are a number of overlapping slider bodies that i don't like, and this is the first one. i think if you could have a perfectly mirrored slider, it would look much better. so to do that, you would copy-paste the first slider, rotate it 180 degrees, and place it apropriately. check out the difference -

and, lucky you, there's another part where you have that same overlap i complained about 2 measures later - 00:29:997 (1,2)
you can copy-paste both of those sliders and flip them horizontally with ctrl+h, and then move them into place and boom - rather than trying to make 4 objects as similar to each other as possible and fiddling around with them, you created one object, doubled it, and then used that twice
this can be helful for all sorts of things. if you want to blanket a bunch of things throughout your map, you can create a slider that is a good blanketing slider and copy-paste it whenever you need that blanket
when you're making a series of similar sliders, you can copy-paste them and flip them horizon and vertically with ctrl+h or ctrl+j
01:06:057 (2,3,4) - this is a good example where you can use ctrl+h to copy-paste and flip the first slider to make the other two. it would make it a bit cleaner
overall it would be good to learn the tools in the edit toolbar, as they can be really useful in advancing your mapping style. i know that a lot of the top ranked mappers use tecnhiques like this to get clean patterns in their maps

again, a last side note that doesn't have much to do with the lesson
don't be afraid to space out half-beat gaps in hard difficulties. most hard difficulties don't have overlaps on half beat gaps except if the objects are actually stacked, but you have sections where 4 or 5 consecutive objects are partially overlapped, like here: 00:30:497 (2,3,4,5,6)
on the other hand, this is a slower section, so it does make more sense to have less spacing in this section. it can really go either way.

wow, that was a bit longer than expected. feel free to respond to each of my points about specific things, ask me questions, etc.
you can , idk, delete the images in your reply
Topic Starter
Nevertary

-Alcaida wrote:

Hello!
From my queue

OD 9.3?? Not too much for this map?? OD8 or 8.5 pls fixed (8.5)
00:02:951 (7) - remove the slider and place the same sliders before it(mapping under vocal is not very good(I think so)) I think it was good enough because if I add the same slider before, it will be less comfortable to play
00:15:693 - put 1/2 slider here okay
00:59:204 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - can get confused i want to try to use this xd
01:08:516 (2) - maybe put it under the end of the previous slider? hmm good idea but i'll put them on the start of slider
01:17:860 (2) - ^(circles are too far) i'll use it to the same part of the reff
01:20:483 (2) - ^ or place сloser ^

01:37:025 (2,3,4,5,6) - why you increase ds ok
[Expert]
Od9??? 7.5 or8? fixed (8)
00:14:725 (5,6) - ds i'll icrease this a little bit
00:42:831 (5,7) - it isn't beautiful try to do a triangle hmm i'll try to stacks 5 and 7
00:43:997 (3,5) - ^ hmm i'll try to stacks 5 and 3
00:52:940 (3,4) - why you decrease ds? fixed
01:03:762 (3) - I write about this moments i reply about this moment
Sorry for short mod
I hope I helped you
Good luck
thank you, -Alcaida :)
Topic Starter
Nevertary

MagicDragon wrote:

hello from mod queue

i can sometimes accidently use ambiguous langauge - tell me either here or via dm if you need clarification on anything. i tried to include images wherever possible

i'm going to try to go as in-depth as i can. each of the mods is going to have a lot of text, but don't worry. a lot of it is expalining what i mean so you can understand why i say what i'm saying and how you can improve all your maps with the same ideas
also, understand that a lot of what i'm saying is more advanced stuff - your maps are pretty good already, so i will focus only on things that could take you to the next level
each of my three mods is going to focus on a different concept
the first one goes the most in depth and is about how to manage movement on higher star rating maps
the second one is more general and deals with level of difficulty within a beatmap
the third one talks about how to map things in a quicker, more efficient way, and make your maps prettier while doing that
i started doing this by specifically modding, but then i looked at the mods you've recieved before on other maps, and i looked at things i was modding, and decided a general advice mod with specific examples would make it easier for you to avoid mistakes in the future.

insanity
the main thing i think you need to work on is trying to be a bit more consistent in your use of flow concepts and how you string patterns together - there are a few places where change in flow direction seems somewhat arbitrary
i should probably clarify - if you weren't already aware, many harder maps feel comfortable to play because they use a tight, circular motion that changes every few seconds at natural points in the music. you probably already realize this because a lot of your map follows this concept, such as this part here:

this isn't the only way of making things comfortable to play, but it is a common way and it is common because it is very good
anyway, what i'm worried about is that the points that you change rotational direction, counterclockwise to clockwise or vice versa, isn't always on the same type of musical sound or note fixed
01:02:450 (3,4,5,6,1,2) - take this part as an example. it consists of a clockwise triange, and then changes direction into a counterclockwise section starting with the two sliders fixed

01:05:073 (3,4,5,6,1,2) - this is musically almost exactly the sasme thing. it has the same drum pattern and same melody, however it stays counterclockwise throughout and does not change direction

red is changing direction, green and orange are comfortable movement (i'm colorblind and can't redraw the arrows because i messed up lol)
basically, the best time to change the rotational direction of your flow should be on repeating similar sounds in the music. you actually did this really well with the second section - 00:19:997 (3,4,5,1) - the slider falls on a note the saxaphonist emphasized, and the fact that the slider changes directions
it's not exclusively with circular flow that you have that inconsistency, but that' the most obvious example fixed
another example not with circular flow would be here: 00:09:564 (3,4,1,2)
in the first case the slider leads away from the circle, in the second case it leads towards the circle. that has a big impact on how they're played - the first one places more emphasis on the circle than the second one fixed

however, there are some things you use effectively pretty consistently in addition to the one i already mentioned above. in the second setion, for instance, you are very consistent about resolving a "jump back" onto a slider with overlaps, and the third section is pretty good at generally holding circular flow which a part of this?

just a couple of small details before i move on:
00:02:306 (1,2) - this pair of sliders plays slightly different than the other sets of sliders. there is "redundant movement" on the slider body (shown by the red arrows) instead of on the jumps between objects (shown in the next example) hmmm

00:05:693 (3,4,1) - this doesn't really have redundant movement. obviously, it doesn't matter too much because of slider leniency, but it does make it slightly less comfortable to play when it does have that redundant movement fixed

00:24:164 (5) - this probably should be two circles instead of a slider, because it is two saxaphone notes fixed

normal
with this difficulty you could probably focus mainly on the density of clickable objects - you can get away with having more clickable objects, particularly during kiai time, or reducing the number of clickable objects in other places
as an example, the first 4 measures of kiai time, which should be the highest intensity part of the song, has 8 clickable objects - 01:01:795 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4)
for comparison, the first 4 measures of the song, which is a guitar and vocal duo with no other instruments, also has exactly 8 objects - 00:01:177 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
then there's an instrumental bridge section, which is intense but not quite as intense as the kiai time, and it has... 11 clickable objects, but one is half a beat before the measure starts and just happens to extend into the measure, so let's call it 10 1/2 - 00:21:831 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6)
you do a decent job of making each section apropriate for a normal difficulty, but they're not nessecarily apropriate for the same normal difficulty if you look at them in comparison to each other.
without going into too much depth, i would remap the kiai with a pattern more like this:

which gives you 12 clickable objects over the course of 4 measures. that's obviously not the only way you can map it, but i suggest tring to find at least one place to either add more objects or take away unnessecary ones
it doesn't need to be the kiai that you remap either. that's the place that stuck out to me as having the biggest gap between difficulty to play and energy of the song
a lot of the time it is really easy to apply this idea (number of clickable objects = intensity), because in less intense sections the singer or instruments are slower, but sometimes it is a bit more difficult to get the balance right, especially with short tv-length songs that are supposed to be high-energy throughout
the main lesson to take from this is that the number of objects the player has to click should correspond with how intense, or high energy, the song is
fixed
again, going to point out a few other things that need changing outside of the core lesson

00:52:611 (3) - unfortunately having this, specifically, would make the map unrankable. normal maps cannot have 1/2 beat sliders with multiple repeats. you can have multiple 1/2 beat sliders instead of it. the reason for this is that new players have a hard time knowing how to react to multiple slider reverses, but they can read two short sliders ok

01:39:320 (1,2,3,1) - i really like the design of this, but again, it technically goes against ranking standards for a normal difficulty. distance snap should be between 0.8 and 1.3 for normal difficulties. there is some leniency, for example the gap here - 00:02:951 (4,5) - is readable despite being above that cutoff i mentioned, because of how close the slider tail is to the body of the next object. however, these last few sliders on the map are spaced at double that value, and would look like whole-beat gaps to newer players. fixed

hard
there's something you can do here to speed up the process of mapping and get yourself more aestheticly pleasing looking maps while doing it - using keyboard shortcuts more often and, importantly, more precisely
let's use these three sliders as an example: 00:17:499 (3,4,5)
if you take them and stack the slider heads, they look very unevenly rotated

this looks better (imo) and most players would have an easier time playing it
then, you delete the first pasted slider and move the second one in the timeline to the correct position
even without stacking them, you can tell that they're not exactly evenly rotated. if you copy and paste the first slider and then rotate by exactly -30 degrees (exact number important), and then repeat that process again, you get a much cleaner result

if you want to take it a step further, you can copy-paste both of those two sliders, rotate them by -30 degrees, and stack the first pasted slider over the second normal slider

notice that both 4 and 5 are stacked on each other
this does seem like it's a bit longer, and it is longer for individual objects like this
i did promise it would save time and i didn't lie - that's because if you're working on aesthetics it does save time in the long run i'll change this to another pattern
00:27:331 (1,2) - there are a number of overlapping slider bodies that i don't like, and this is the first one. i think if you could have a perfectly mirrored slider, it would look much better. so to do that, you would copy-paste the first slider, rotate it 180 degrees, and place it apropriately. check out the difference - okay

and, lucky you, there's another part where you have that same overlap i complained about 2 measures later - 00:29:997 (1,2)
you can copy-paste both of those sliders and flip them horizontally with ctrl+h, and then move them into place and boom - rather than trying to make 4 objects as similar to each other as possible and fiddling around with them, you created one object, doubled it, and then used that twice
this can be helful for all sorts of things. if you want to blanket a bunch of things throughout your map, you can create a slider that is a good blanketing slider and copy-paste it whenever you need that blanket
when you're making a series of similar sliders, you can copy-paste them and flip them horizon and vertically with ctrl+h or ctrl+j
01:06:057 (2,3,4) - this is a good example where you can use ctrl+h to copy-paste and flip the first slider to make the other two. it would make it a bit cleaner
overall it would be good to learn the tools in the edit toolbar, as they can be really useful in advancing your mapping style. i know that a lot of the top ranked mappers use tecnhiques like this to get clean patterns in their maps slider4 willl be overlap with 1

again, a last side note that doesn't have much to do with the lesson
don't be afraid to space out half-beat gaps in hard difficulties. most hard difficulties don't have overlaps on half beat gaps except if the objects are actually stacked, but you have sections where 4 or 5 consecutive objects are partially overlapped, like here: 00:30:497 (2,3,4,5,6)
on the other hand, this is a slower section, so it does make more sense to have less spacing in this section. it can really go either way.

wow, that was a bit longer than expected. feel free to respond to each of my points about specific things, ask me questions, etc.
you can , idk, delete the images in your reply
blue = fixed

owo, that's a great mod! rly helpful
thank you, MagicDragon
Flowziee
hihi another mod from me hehe
First Look

First impressions was that this is very straightforward mapping. Good use of jumps to increase difficulty. Not that many mistakes though. You might want to change the slider body colour, it will be really hard to see, especially for people who like to play without background dim. (for all diffs)
Normal
00:47:331 (3) - Doesn't really need the curve, unless you're using it to indicate flow, which is fine.

Hard
00:15:047 (4) - Add New Combo since slider velocity is different so that players will not be confused.
00:53:847 (3) - Don't stack this on top of the slider, it's really confusing. I can't find a suggestion though, so it might be best to leave it there.

Insane
00:39:497 (2,3) - This is fine, but imo (2) should be placed on (4) and (3) should be near (1)'s slider end. IDK, it just look cleaner like that.
00:44:497 (1) - IMO should be curved so that flow makes a tiny bit more sense.

Insanity
01:24:417 (3,4,5) - Not the same spacing as 01:24:909 (6,7,8)

This map deserves to be ranked :D no mods for 3 diffs because couldn't find any mistakes (Easy, Expert, Rhapsody of the Lolicon)
Topic Starter
Nevertary

Flowziee wrote:

hihi another mod from me hehe
First Look

First impressions was that this is very straightforward mapping. Good use of jumps to increase difficulty. Not that many mistakes though. You might want to change the slider body colour, it will be really hard to see, especially for people who like to play without background dim. (for all diffs)
Normal
00:47:331 (3) - Doesn't really need the curve, unless you're using it to indicate flow, which is fine. fixed

Hard
00:15:047 (4) - Add New Combo since slider velocity is different so that players will not be confused. sure
00:53:847 (3) - Don't stack this on top of the slider, it's really confusing. I can't find a suggestion though, so it might be best to leave it there. fixed

Insane
00:39:497 (2,3) - This is fine, but imo (2) should be placed on (4) and (3) should be near (1)'s slider end. IDK, it just look cleaner like that. fixed
00:44:497 (1) - IMO should be curved so that flow makes a tiny bit more sense. fixed

Insanity
01:24:417 (3,4,5) - Not the same spacing as 01:24:909 (6,7,8) ok

This map deserves to be ranked :D no mods for 3 diffs because couldn't find any mistakes (Easy, Expert, Rhapsody of the Lolicon) rly? owo
all mod applied

thank you for mod, Flowziee :)
LittleEndu
The mod
Hard
--------------------------
00:27:831 (1) - Why NC?
00:32:664 (1) - Why not one circle one slider? 00:43:331 (1) too.
00:34:997 (7) - 2 circles might be better. 00:40:331 (7), 00:42:997 (7), 00:45:664 (7) and so on too.
00:48:655 (1) - This one makes sense as reversing slider.
01:09:663 (1,2) - Extended slider doesn't fit here. One slider is better.

Insane
00:21:831 (1,2) - Might be against rules. Move the tail of (2) little bit outside.

Insanity
00:06:338 (1) - Background makes this almost invisible on default skin. Consider different sliderborder.
00:48:331 (6) - Might wanna crtl+G that. Or move it further from next object.

Expert
Didn't find anything. Good difficulty.

Rhapsody of the Lolicon
(Too high star rating to give serious mod, but I'll try. This seems to be very well made difficulty.)
01:07:040 (1,2) - This flows bad. Slider like this 01:13:926 (2) might work better.
01:17:532 (1,2) - This too.
01:22:614 (8) - Two circles might be better.
01:40:631 (4) - Nothing in song? Every other difficulty maps this differently too.
Topic Starter
Nevertary

LittleEndu wrote:

The mod
Hard
00:27:831 (1) - Why NC? woops
00:32:664 (1) - Why not one circle one slider? 00:43:331 (1) too. because the drum sound isn't too intense
00:34:997 (7) - 2 circles might be better. 00:40:331 (7), 00:42:997 (7), 00:45:664 (7) and so on too. snare sound on the start of slider is more dominant than bass drum sound
00:48:655 (1) - This one makes sense as reversing slider.
01:09:663 (1,2) - Extended slider doesn't fit here. One slider is better. I think this is appropriate

Insane
00:21:831 (1,2) - Might be against rules. Move the tail of (2) little bit outside. wut rules of this

Insanity
00:06:338 (1) - Background makes this almost invisible on default skin. Consider different sliderborder. fixed
00:48:331 (6) - Might wanna crtl+G that. Or move it further from next object. fixed

Expert
Didn't find anything. Good difficulty. owo

Rhapsody of the Lolicon
(Too high star rating to give serious mod, but I'll try. This seems to be very well made difficulty.)
01:07:040 (1,2) - This flows bad. Slider like this 01:13:926 (2) might work better. fixed
01:17:532 (1,2) - This too. fixed
01:22:614 (8) - Two circles might be better. fixed
01:40:631 (4) - Nothing in song? Every other difficulty maps this differently too. hmm
thank you, LittleEndu :)
AchsanLovers
la idk i rly want to mod this srsly

pls rank this
[General]

- well, just 1 of the BG is rankable, then i try to help you to fix the reso to 16:9 ratio http://puu.sh/wsLZx/aea6c3f6af.zip

- can you tell me where you get the metadata?

- why every diff have a different combo colour each other?

- not really understand why "school live gakkou gurashi! naoki miki ebisuzawa kurumi" in tags

note: i not usually mod std, this just my opinion as std player ._.

[Easy]

- CS 3 ?

- well if you keep it CS 3, pls fix all blanket in here like 00:25:664 (3,4,1) - 00:43:331 (1,2) -

- 00:48:655 (1) - should be end in 00:49:973 - for make it consistent with the rhythm.

- 00:53:929 (1) - this too, end it at 00:54:589 - same reason above

- 00:55:083 (1) - end it at 00:55:907 - ^

- 00:56:402 (1) - end it at 00:57:226 -

- 00:57:720 (1) - if you worred with this one, i think its fine to consistent with the vocal

- 00:59:204 - this slider should be like this http://puu.sh/wsMmU/8b4c82e373.png

- 01:19:499 (3,1) - overlapped pls

- 01:28:034 (1,1) - this too

[Normal]

- 00:03:757 (5) - NC?

- 00:19:164 (1,2) - overlapped

- 00:23:164 (4,5) - ^

- 00:52:611 (3) - ctrl + G pls, normal player cant do jump that so far :v

- 01:06:057 (5,1) - jaraknya kejauhan ini

- 01:07:040 (1,2) - fix blanket pls

- 01:17:532 (1,2) - ^

[Hard]

- AR 8 is enough, and OD 5

- 00:58:215 (2,3,4) - pls, you can use a 1/2 slider for emphasize that drum

- 01:28:034 (1) - fix blanket

not much problem i found, you have a good style in here

[Insane]

- OD 7

- 00:14:080 (2) - CTRL + g

- 00:14:564 (4) - ^

- 01:10:811 (1) - ^

- 01:34:368 (2) - ^

- 01:39:811 (3) - ^

[Insanity]

- AR 9, OD 7

- 00:04:564 (4) - ctrl + g

[Expert]

expert > Extra ?

- OD 7,5 HP 6

- 00:27:331 (1) - ctrl + g

- 01:03:762 (3,4) - ^

- 01:16:876 (4) - ^

- seriously, i really like this diff

- HP 6.5 OR RIOT, and OD 8

- 00:52:611 (1) - should be on 412:344, for make that jump more easy

- 01:09:008 (4) - seems you not emphasize that vocal, should be ctrl + g

- 01:27:701 (3) - ini slidernya kok pendek dibelakang? coba diperbaiki lagi

- 01:40:549 (3,4) - aaa i think there's no sound so delete

well just it, coba lebih diperiksa lagi normal sama easynya, itu diff terkesan sembarang buat, itu aja.

good luck ~!

if u really want this ranked, let me help you search mod, but just dont give up with this map okay? its a masterpiece, seriosly..
Topic Starter
Nevertary

AchsanLovers wrote:

la idk i rly want to mod this srsly

pls rank this
[General]

- well, just 1 of the BG is rankable, then i try to help you to fix the reso to 16:9 ratio http://puu.sh/wsLZx/aea6c3f6af.zip thank you

- can you tell me where you get the metadata? ...

- why every diff have a different combo colour each other? I just adjust it to the background

- not really understand why "school live gakkou gurashi! naoki miki ebisuzawa kurumi" in tags They're also one of the artist

note: i not usually mod std, this just my opinion as std player ._.

[Easy]

- CS 3 ?

- well if you keep it CS 3, pls fix all blanket in here like 00:25:664 (3,4,1) - 00:43:331 (1,2) -

- 00:48:655 (1) - should be end in 00:49:973 - for make it consistent with the rhythm. fixed

- 00:53:929 (1) - this too, end it at 00:54:589 - same reason above ^

- 00:55:083 (1) - end it at 00:55:907 - ^ ^

- 00:56:402 (1) - end it at 00:57:226 - ^

- 00:57:720 (1) - if you worred with this one, i think its fine to consistent with the vocal

- 00:59:204 - this slider should be like this http://puu.sh/wsMmU/8b4c82e373.png fixed

- 01:19:499 (3,1) - overlapped pls fixed

- 01:28:034 (1,1) - this too

[Normal]

- 00:03:757 (5) - NC? fixed

- 00:19:164 (1,2) - overlapped fixed

- 00:23:164 (4,5) - ^ fixed

- 00:52:611 (3) - ctrl + G pls, normal player cant do jump that so far :v fixed

- 01:06:057 (5,1) - jaraknya kejauhan ini fixed

- 01:07:040 (1,2) - fix blanket pls fixed

- 01:17:532 (1,2) - ^ fixed

[Hard]

- AR 8 is enough, and OD 5 fixed

- 00:58:215 (2,3,4) - pls, you can use a 1/2 slider for emphasize that drum fixed

- 01:28:034 (1) - fix blanket fixed

not much problem i found, you have a good style in here

[Insane]

- OD 7

- 00:14:080 (2) - CTRL + g

- 00:14:564 (4) - ^

- 01:10:811 (1) - ^

- 01:34:368 (2) - ^

- 01:39:811 (3) - ^

fixed for all

[Insanity]

- AR 9, OD 7 fixed

- 00:04:564 (4) - ctrl + g fixed

[Expert]

expert > Extra ? ok

- OD 7,5 HP 6 fixed

- 00:27:331 (1) - ctrl + g fixed

- 01:03:762 (3,4) - ^ no, kejauhan & ntarbeda sm pattern dibagian lagu yg lain

- 01:16:876 (4) - ^ fixed

- seriously, i really like this diff

- HP 6.5 OR RIOT, and OD 8 fixed

- 00:52:611 (1) - should be on 412:344, for make that jump more easy fixed

- 01:09:008 (4) - seems you not emphasize that vocal, should be ctrl + g fixed

- 01:27:701 (3) - ini slidernya kok pendek dibelakang? coba diperbaiki lagi fixed

- 01:40:549 (3,4) - aaa i think there's no sound so delete tpi di mapnya mr sergio disini triple wkwk

well just it, coba lebih diperiksa lagi normal sama easynya, itu diff terkesan sembarang buat, itu aja.

good luck ~!

if u really want this ranked, let me help you search mod, but just dont give up with this map okay? its a masterpiece, seriosly..
thx for mod, star, BG, and motivation, bang naufal :>
Solitaire
Extra
You seem to really know what you're doing as a mapper, so i'll try to point out some small mistakes and some bigger ones if i find them.

00:01:177 (1) - The vocals start a half beat before the first note, you might want to put a note there, as some players may get confused.

00:16:015 (1,2,3) - Because of the large distance gap between the note and the first slider, it makes it seem like you're emphasizing the first slider, which does not appear on a significant sound. I think the slider you should be emphasizing is 00:16:499 (3) -
00:19:164 (1) - dis is a good emphasis

00:48:655 (1) - Again, this is a significant sound that is not emphasized much (might just come down to mapper preference, though)

00:57:720 (1) - You break circular flow on other significant sounds of the song, (good) but this note still follows it.

01:41:123 (3) - I think a slider would be most fitting for this note, because it trails off more than the other ones in that section.

Sorry for the extremely short mod, but I hope my input was helpful.
pls rank osu gods
Topic Starter
Nevertary

Solitaire wrote:

Extra
You seem to really know what you're doing as a mapper, so i'll try to point out some small mistakes and some bigger ones if i find them.

00:01:177 (1) - The vocals start a half beat before the first note, you might want to put a note there, as some players may get confused.I think this doesn't really confuse other players

00:16:015 (1,2,3) - Because of the large distance gap between the note and the first slider, it makes it seem like you're emphasizing the first slider, which does not appear on a significant sound. I think the slider you should be emphasizing is 00:16:499 (3) - fixed
00:19:164 (1) - dis is a good emphasis

00:48:655 (1) - Again, this is a significant sound that is not emphasized much (might just come down to mapper preference, though) this isn't significant sound that can be emphasized

00:57:720 (1) - You break circular flow on other significant sounds of the song, (good) but this note still follows it. aasdfghjkl

01:41:123 (3) - I think a slider would be most fitting for this note, because it trails off more than the other ones in that section. hmmm dou kana..

Sorry for the extremely short mod, but I hope my input was helpful.
pls rank osu gods
thank you, Solitaire :)
-CD
Hey! This is Jay from the ANH COLLAB Modding Queue!

Congratz on being accepted

Rhapsody of the Lolicon
00:14:080 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Jumps here could definitely use some more blanketing

00:59:204 (1) - ^

I gotta say this diff is very polished, could barely find anything wrong with it.

Insane
00:26:831 (4,5,6,1,2) - the transition from the (whatever wind instrument that is) to beat is kinda weird here. Maybe make the six a slider?

YOU MAPPED THIS WITHOUT ANY GUEST DIFFS AND ITS ALL THE DIFFICULTIES?

I'm in love.

Also sorry for the lack of mods, it's really well made, like I REALLY went in and looked and couldn't find much.
- Pika
No mistakes found. Good Luck! I hope this gets ranked! :)

Lolis, Lolis everywhere.
AlphaDude95
Hello! NM from my q:

Rhapsody of the Lolicon:
00:01:177 (1,2,3) - You could make the two sliderends and the circle equilateral
00:02:306 (5,6) - Make these copypasted
00:04:241 (3,4) - ^
00:05:693 (3,4) - ^
00:14:241 (2,7) - These two barely touch; either overlap them or distance them
00:17:832 (1,4) - Overlap off
00:18:831 (4,1) - Try to form the blanket around the approach circle
00:21:164 (3,4) - Make these copypasted
00:25:497 (5,1) - Overlap´s slightly off
00:26:831 (4,5,6,1) - Why does the downbeat get low spacing compared to the jumps before?
00:29:164 (4,2) - Overlap´s off
00:39:164 (1,4) - ^
00:41:164 (3,4) - Make these copypasted
00:42:164 (2,5) - Overlap´s off
00:43:164 (7,2) - ^
00:45:997 (1,3,5) - ^
00:48:331 (7,8) - The gap feels like 1/2 for me
00:50:633 (5,1) - Nice pattern but these two aren´t parallel
00:53:435 (1,2,3,4,1) - The geometry here´s not exact
00:55:578 (2,3) - The blanket can be improved; check the approach circle
00:55:907 (3,4,5,6) - Why isn´t this a perfect square?
00:56:567 (1,2,3,4,5) - I´m afraid this might not be clearly readable
00:59:204 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The hitsounding here´s too frequent and loud; it feels obnoxious
01:04:417 (1,2) - Improve the blanket
01:05:237 (5,6,7) - Make these equilateral
01:12:286 (1,2) - This gap´s larger than the other, it may confuse players about the timing (you don´t have to change this as sliders don ´t really have accuracy measured)
01:14:909 (1,2) - Improve blanket
01:21:794 (3,4,5) - Make these equilateral
01:23:762 (1,2) - Make these copypasted

I´m taking a break now, PM me if you want more diffs modded and I´ll check them out when I can!

OVERALL: The map looks very nice, had nice flow, hoping to see it ranked soon!
Topic Starter
Nevertary

JayJay-San wrote:

Hey! This is Jay from the ANH COLLAB Modding Queue!

Congratz on being accepted

Rhapsody of the Lolicon
00:14:080 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Jumps here could definitely use some more blanketing i don't get it

00:59:204 (1) - ^ ^

I gotta say this diff is very polished, could barely find anything wrong with it.

Insane
00:26:831 (4,5,6,1,2) - the transition from the (whatever wind instrument that is) to beat is kinda weird here. Maybe make the six a slider? i did hear saxophone in (6), but if I replace it with a slider it would even feel more strange to play

YOU MAPPED THIS WITHOUT ANY GUEST DIFFS AND ITS ALL THE DIFFICULTIES? yes

I'm in love.

Also sorry for the lack of mods, it's really well made, like I REALLY went in and looked and couldn't find much.
thank you, Jay-jay :)
Topic Starter
Nevertary

-AsrieLx- wrote:

No mistakes found. Good Luck! I hope this gets ranked! :)

Lolis, Lolis everywhere.
thx for the star x'D
Topic Starter
Nevertary

AlphaDude95 wrote:

Hello! NM from my q:

Rhapsody of the Lolicon:
00:01:177 (1,2,3) - You could make the two sliderends and the circle equilateral fixed
00:02:306 (5,6) - Make these copypasted fixed
00:04:241 (3,4) - ^ fixed
00:05:693 (3,4) - ^ fixed
00:14:241 (2,7) - These two barely touch; either overlap them or distance them fixed
00:17:832 (1,4) - Overlap off fixed
00:18:831 (4,1) - Try to form the blanket around the approach circle .....
00:21:164 (3,4) - Make these copypasted fixed
00:25:497 (5,1) - Overlap´s slightly off fixed
00:26:831 (4,5,6,1) - Why does the downbeat get low spacing compared to the jumps before? fixed
00:29:164 (4,2) - Overlap´s off wat
00:39:164 (1,4) - ^ fixed
00:41:164 (3,4) - Make these copypasted fixed
00:42:164 (2,5) - Overlap´s off fixed
00:43:164 (7,2) - ^ ^
00:45:997 (1,3,5) - ^ ^
00:48:331 (7,8) - The gap feels like 1/2 for me not for me :<
00:50:633 (5,1) - Nice pattern but these two aren´t parallel why?
00:53:435 (1,2,3,4,1) - The geometry here´s not exact why?
00:55:578 (2,3) - The blanket can be improved; check the approach circle fixed
00:55:907 (3,4,5,6) - Why isn´t this a perfect square? fixed
00:56:567 (1,2,3,4,5) - I´m afraid this might not be clearly readable fixed
00:59:204 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - The hitsounding here´s too frequent and loud; it feels obnoxious fixed
01:04:417 (1,2) - Improve the blanket fixed
01:05:237 (5,6,7) - Make these equilateral fixed
01:12:286 (1,2) - This gap´s larger than the other, it may confuse players about the timing (you don´t have to change this as sliders don ´t really have accuracy measured) fixed
01:14:909 (1,2) - Improve blanket fixed
01:21:794 (3,4,5) - Make these equilateral fixed
01:23:762 (1,2) - Make these copypasted fixed

I´m taking a break now, PM me if you want more diffs modded and I´ll check them out when I can!

OVERALL: The map looks very nice, had nice flow, hoping to see it ranked soon!
thank you AlphaDude95 :)
AchsanLovers
ditinggal bentar udh banyak aja nyari modnya :v
btw im back for helping search metadata

Artist: Takahashi Rie, Ozawa Ari, Rhodanthe☆, Nanamori-chu☆Goraku-bu & Petit Rabbit
Romanised Artist: Takahashi Rie, Ozawa Ari, Rhodanthe*, Nanamori-chu*Goraku-bu & Petit Rabbit
Title: about this, i think you're free to make a title, since you was mix 4 lolis song, "Lolis Short Medley" is fine

btw shoot 1 star again :>

note: "so why you changed miki and kurumi for they're real name?"
well, they're just name character in Gakkou gurashi, and i think its not good, so real name is fine ._.

well, it just my opinion right now ~

no kudosu
Topic Starter
Nevertary

AchsanLovers wrote:

ditinggal bentar udh banyak aja nyari modnya :v
btw im back for helping search metadata

Artist: Takahashi Rie, Ozawa Ari, Rhodanthe☆, Nanamori-chu☆Goraku-bu & Petit Rabbit
Romanised Artist: Takahashi Rie, Ozawa Ari, Rhodanthe*, Nanamori-chu*Goraku-bu & Petit Rabbit
Title: about this, i think you're free to make a title, since you was mix 4 lolis song, "Lolis Short Medley" is fine

btw shoot 1 star again :>

note: "so why you changed miki and kurumi for they're real name?"
well, they're just name character in Gakkou gurashi, and i think its not good, so real name is fine ._.

well, it just my opinion right now ~

no kudosu
makasih lagi bwt star & metadata nya, bang :'>
updated~
AchsanLovers
o wait last

then add to tag "unhappy end world yumeiro parade yes! yuyu*yuruyuri Honjitsu wa Makoto ni Rarirurein"

also i think you need to make some part in creator word where part is unhappy end world, yumeiro parade, etc, and tell too if you mix them in 1 songs
just for make them not confused with the metadata

call me back for bubble, its already good to go :v lol jk xD
Topic Starter
Nevertary

AchsanLovers wrote:

o wait last

then add to tag "unhappy end world yumeiro parade yes! yuyu*yuruyuri Honjitsu wa Makoto ni Rarirurein"

also i think you need to make some part in creator word where part is unhappy end world, yumeiro parade, etc, and tell too if you mix them in 1 songs
just for make them not confused with the metadata

call me back for bubble, its already good to go :v lol jk xD
sip bang
UPDATED~
timemon
From my queue

00:34:831 (4) - I think this slider has too wide of an angle. It looks a bit weird. Why not just copy paste the previous slider and ctrl J
00:50:633 (5,6,1,2) - could use some slider shape variety, why not make some of them a bit curved?

[Extra]
00:57:226 (4) - angle a bit too wide. they don't look so good just tilt them 5 degree or something.
01:17:204 (5) - stack
01:33:034 (2) - ^

01:38:829 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - the last few circles on the stream look so weird, it looks like as if you convert a slider to a stream then add a few circles later lol.

[Insanity]
00:38:497 (3) - why is the sliderend pointed away from the next slider?
00:47:997 (5,6,1) - I mean a big gap between 1/4 repeat sliders isn't too bad, but I would still tone it down a bit.

01:04:090 (5) - stackerino

01:05:729 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - too many sliders in a row can make your map bland. I suggest change these 2 sliders at 01:07:040 (1,2) - to a one long slider and a circle, or as you like to do on harder diff, make the long slider ends a tick earlier and add a circle on the 2nd white tick

good luck
Topic Starter
Nevertary

timemon wrote:

From my queue

00:34:831 (4) - I think this slider has too wide of an angle. It looks a bit weird. Why not just copy paste the previous slider and ctrl J fixed
00:50:633 (5,6,1,2) - could use some slider shape variety, why not make some of them a bit curved? no thx

[Extra]
00:57:226 (4) - angle a bit too wide. they don't look so good just tilt them 5 degree or something.
01:17:204 (5) - stack stack with which slider?
01:33:034 (2) - ^ this is already stacked

01:38:829 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - the last few circles on the stream look so weird, it looks like as if you convert a slider to a stream then add a few circles later lol.
i don't think so .-.

[Insanity]
00:38:497 (3) - why is the sliderend pointed away from the next slider?
00:47:997 (5,6,1) - I mean a big gap between 1/4 repeat sliders isn't too bad, but I would still tone it down a bit. okay

01:04:090 (5) - stackerino stacked

01:05:729 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - too many sliders in a row can make your map bland. I suggest change these 2 sliders at 01:07:040 (1,2) - to a one long slider and a circle, or as you like to do on harder diff, make the long slider ends a tick earlier and add a circle on the 2nd white tick No, thanks. I'll follow the vocal voice and use it to every insane diff

good luck
thank you, timemon :)
Phuck
Sorry for being 12 hours late, got blasted and couldn't stop laughing at osu.

This is for normal

The timing is really good, like, pretty flawless. The only thing I found that I didn't really enjoy is all the over lapping slides. They're not a big gripe but I did find a way they could work unstacked (atleast in my noob head). I'll time stamp the section that really made me wonder and also attach a modified .osz so you can see what can be done about it if you want to look into it as well.

I find it fun when my mouse has somewhere to jump. oppose to kind of just flicking it a few centimeters over. As far as I could tell, this didn't really add any difficulty to it.

00:16:499 (1) -
to
00:26:997 (6) -

I found that everything else seemed to feel just fine layered and even fitting, however the stamped section really feels nice when it has jumps to amplify the perceived energy of this section with all the orchestral elements going on.

also,

00:48:655 (1) -
to
00:50:633 (5) -

would be nice to have more spacing between sliders (not much, just so there is just a little bit of space between each) as the energy of the song changes here as well.

The only thing I feel is definitely too close are these two:

00:52:611 (3) -
00:53:105 (4) -

I understand why they're so close, because of how quickly the vocal happens again, and i get it. However, it can also benefit from being moved further away for 2 reasons: the intensity of the voice when it comes back from the near millisecond gap and keeping a nice jump flow going. The map has all these layers where you simply move the mouse slightly and wait, which can and does work for a lot of stuff, but can get boring after awhile, adding a few good jumps where needed (where velocity [perceived volume] changes up, even for a split second) is a good way to keep the user intrigued and add replay ability to your map, which helps tons with ranking I'd imagine.

tl;dr: I find there are a few moments like the ones above where the spacing could use some work based on velocity/energy/intensity but other than that, the timing doesn't hinder the experience and over all is still a very fun and well mapped song.

.osz link:
[box=.osz]http://www.mediafire.com/file/qkybfr54bo1mwcz/Miki%2C_Kurumi%2C_Rhodanthe%2C_Nanamori-chuGoraku-bu_%26_Petit_Rabbit_-_Lolis_Short_Medley.osz
Topic Starter
Nevertary

Dstroya wrote:

Sorry for being 12 hours late, got blasted and couldn't stop laughing at osu.

This is for normal

The timing is really good, like, pretty flawless. The only thing I found that I didn't really enjoy is all the over lapping slides. They're not a big gripe but I did find a way they could work unstacked (atleast in my noob head). I'll time stamp the section that really made me wonder and also attach a modified .osz so you can see what can be done about it if you want to look into it as well.

I find it fun when my mouse has somewhere to jump. oppose to kind of just flicking it a few centimeters over. As far as I could tell, this didn't really add any difficulty to it.

00:16:499 (1) -
to
00:26:997 (6) -
fixed some overlap

I found that everything else seemed to feel just fine layered and even fitting, however the stamped section really feels nice when it has jumps to amplify the perceived energy of this section with all the orchestral elements going on.

also,

00:48:655 (1) -
to
00:50:633 (5) -
okay

would be nice to have more spacing between sliders (not much, just so there is just a little bit of space between each) as the energy of the song changes here as well.

The only thing I feel is definitely too close are these two:

00:52:611 (3) -
00:53:105 (4) -
fixed

I understand why they're so close, because of how quickly the vocal happens again, and i get it. However, it can also benefit from being moved further away for 2 reasons: the intensity of the voice when it comes back from the near millisecond gap and keeping a nice jump flow going. The map has all these layers where you simply move the mouse slightly and wait, which can and does work for a lot of stuff, but can get boring after awhile, adding a few good jumps where needed (where velocity [perceived volume] changes up, even for a split second) is a good way to keep the user intrigued and add replay ability to your map, which helps tons with ranking I'd imagine.

tl;dr: I find there are a few moments like the ones above where the spacing could use some work based on velocity/energy/intensity but other than that, the timing doesn't hinder the experience and over all is still a very fun and well mapped song.

.osz link:
[box=.osz]http://www.mediafire.com/file/qkybfr54bo1mwcz/Miki%2C_Kurumi%2C_Rhodanthe%2C_Nanamori-chuGoraku-bu_%26_Petit_Rabbit_-_Lolis_Short_Medley.osz
thank you, Dstroya :)
Kuro Fuyusaki
Uh.......just a quick word

Did you rarely make lower diff (easy, normal, and hard in this case)?

looking at the higher difficulty, it seems you're more used to make high star rate map than the low one

P.S. I forgot we're fellow countrymen, out of habit using English
Topic Starter
Nevertary

Kuro Fuyusaki wrote:

Uh.......just a quick word

Did you rarely make lower diff (easy, normal, and hard in this case)?

looking at the higher difficulty, it seems you're more used to make high star rate map than the low one
i think so 😞
Kuro Fuyusaki

Nevertary wrote:

i think so 😞
Then your first works is to fix this on Easy and Normal diff

poke me again later
AchsanLovers

Kuro Fuyusaki wrote:

poke me again later
nah, i saw so much ranked beatmap with that distance snap, it doenst matter and there's no effect to your map, you can see another ranked beatmap for example.
Kuro Fuyusaki

AchsanLovers wrote:

nah, i saw so much ranked beatmap with that distance snap, it doenst matter and there's no effect to your map, you can see another ranked beatmap for example.
Is that so? Well, link me an example just in case.......and don't bring old map cause some of them had had the margin slightly error~

It doesn't effect the map because there's reason behind it, and I mostly understand the case

Oh, if the error consisted at stack or drain section, it doesn't count~

P.S. Send the link from the PM if you found the sample
AchsanLovers

Kuro Fuyusaki wrote:

It doesn't effect the map because there's reason behind it, and I mostly understand the case

Oh, if the error consisted at stack or drain section, it doesn't count~

P.S. Send the link from the PM if you found the sample
oh, i understand it now, maybe what i see a distance snap before, it just a stacj or drain section o something like that, yea did't know much about it because im just a bad mania mapper, lol :p
Topic Starter
Nevertary

Kuro Fuyusaki wrote:

poke me again later
only fixed for Normal diff, Easy diff has been deleted

cause i can't make Easy diff if i use 'Distance Snap', the result always be Normal diff 😞
Ali-
from queue, feel free to deny

extra
[extra]
00:02:306 (5,6) - a bit too close on the vertical plane. maybe lower the blanket and bring 00:03:435 (8) - down a touch?
00:04:886 (5) - it seems the 1/1 slider should start here, not the next note
00:07:467 (4,5) - spacing's a bit off
00:14:080 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this jump is a bit messy. when creating a jump pattern you should notice that everything has a shape and certain ratios. EG, 00:14:402 (3) - should be more inbetween 00:14:725 (5,6) - and 00:14:241 (2) - should be more inbetween 00:14:725 (5,7). do with that what you will, but if you have nice ratios its hard to go wrong
00:16:176 (2,3) - this blanket is way too wide.
00:17:332 (5,6) - rather big spacing change
00:24:997 (2,3,4,5,6) - same jump pattern philosophy applies here too, and just about everywhere
00:26:831 (4) - perhaps move this more infront of the slider instead of to the diagonal?
00:42:497 (4) - i personally think this would look better if you would rotate it about -15 degrees and shove it right a bit
00:47:664 (3) - gigantic jump for seemingly no reason
00:48:655 (1) - shouldnt this be a 1/1 slider? itd fix your problems with the NC there too
00:50:633 (4) - ctrl+g ctrl+h, repeat for next slider
01:04:745 (2) - i dont like that this jump starts from this position. if you somehow got 01:05:073 (4) - to be the first note, itd look a lot smoother
01:29:368 (4) - is this a blanket?
01:29:701 (6) - if this was to the left of the previous note instead, itd better reflect your flow
01:36:534 - adrupt, i like
other than 01:38:829 (1,3) being a messy overlap, the ending looks good

insanity
[insanity]
00:06:338 (1,3) - this blanket needs correcting
00:07:628 (5,6) - these two sliders look funny, you should copy and paste them instead
00:14:564 (3) - the followpoints are messy here, you should correct the angle on the slider
00:18:831 (4,5) - ctrl+g?
00:28:164 (4) - kinda messy imo. what if you ctrl+h?
00:40:164 (5,6,7) - messy spacing, doesnt look good
00:41:164 (3) - should be lower so the followpoint doesnt overlap with the previous sliderend
00:56:072 (4) - this spacing isnt perfect
01:11:631 (4) - i dont like having bursts directly under a sliderhead. move the slider up a tad so you dont abruptly stop movement
01:22:122 (1) - ^
01:38:665 (4) - ^
ending looks good!
show more