forum

Tanimoto Takayoshi (Dragon Soul) - Yeah! Break! Care! Break!

posted
Total Posts
show more
-mint-
crumpet, shione has a VERY good point about the offset. does it really make sense for all of the strong beats and kiai-starts and ends to be on "beat 2" of every measure? the first beat is clearly a pickup beat (which is what "auftakt" means as shione was saying). just because a BN says its okay doesnt mean its fine to immediately disregard this point; the feel of the beat wouldnt make sense for barline-skin players.

if you seriously dont think the timing is a problem i sincerely encourage you to talk to other BNs and QATs instead of entrusting it to merely yours and tofu's judgement.

(insane)
00:19:299 (19299|3,19299|2) - there's no reason for this to be a double, as literally every other double has the same kick drum sound whereas this double is just a hi hat. you dont do it here 00:29:734 (29734|2,29827|1,29827|0,29920|3,29920|2) - so might as well keep it consistent throughout the section

the structure of the map is kinda weird too. the most "exciting" part of the song should be the second half, yet the first half is significantly denser. in fact, the kiai sections have significant drops in kps

and why is the SV at the end necessary
Rivals_7
The timing is legit wrong. the downbeat of the song falls on - 00:00:852 - but your metronome downbeat (the big white tick) isn't. this is musically incorrect.
if you still insist with keeping the timing, you should at least add another red point there

i mean, by the looks of this, dont you think its just weird to see the kiai falls on a 2nd beat instead of the 1st?
Asherz007
Jeez, so many people posting the same thing, might as well rant a bit too lol

Yo, guess I ended up quickly checking this after all lol

Not looking through the charts themselves at this point (I will likely be doing it at a later date anyway), but I'm here to primarily address this timing issue, as raised by shionelove.

Got one word for ya: anacrusis (tl;dr it's essentially a pick-up measure)

So, the first beat (and only the first beat) is basically an anacrusis, which does mean that with the current timing, the new measure lines do indeed fall in the wrong place, so the red line should be at 00:00:852.

The extra timing point if you really want to put one in (although not necessary), would be around offset -638. Not a fan of negative offsets though so whether you want this one in or not is up to you, since there aren't any green lines altering anything about.

Just as a side note, the hitsounds here, besides the hitnormal, are all painfully quiet and perhaps blend into the song much more than they should. (A bit weird to call them hitsound additions when they add nothing to the song, right?) My suggestion would be to increase the general hitsound volume to around 60% and, if you feel that it's necessary, reduce the volume of the hitnormal a tad since at 60% that hitsound does become a bit too intrusive.

00:59:109 - nice timing point that doesn't really do anything, remove pls

Again, gentle reminder to remain civil in threads, thanks.
Topic Starter
Crumpey

qqqant wrote:

crumpet, shione has a VERY good point about the offset. does it really make sense for all of the strong beats and kiai-starts and ends to be on "beat 2" of every measure? the first beat is clearly a pickup beat (which is what "auftakt" means as shione was saying). just because a BN says its okay doesnt mean its fine to immediately disregard this point; the feel of the beat wouldnt make sense for barline-skin players.

if you seriously dont think the timing is a problem i sincerely encourage you to talk to other BNs and QATs instead of entrusting it to merely yours and tofu's judgement.
Now after this, im a bit more understanding and especially with rivals post.

Rivals_7 wrote:

The timing is legit wrong. the downbeat of the song falls on - 00:00:852 - but your metronome downbeat (the big white tick) isn't. this is musically incorrect.

simply saying your timing is wrong tells me nothing. from what i can tell it was fine, i wasnt thinking the same thing to what you were talking about. now that i can actually see the issue i understand why it would need fixing, and i'll do that

Arzenvald wrote:

protip : always check aimod if unsure :^)
will take a look in case some other stuff slips away before nomination
mmm yes

[General]
> the folder size is inflated by 4 different image with unnecessarily big file size (because even its full hd, most people will dim 100% the playfield anyway)
so its strongly recommended to optimize the file size of the image background without reducing the image resolution, simply by converting the .png format into .jpg
good catch, seriously thought i nailed these out.

What i havent responded to is what i havent changed because i deem it fine or ive already conferred with other people.

If theres anything else wrong feel free to leave a post but i think that should about do it

edit (insane)
00:19:299 (19299|3,19299|2) - there's no reason for this to be a double, as literally every other double has the same kick drum sound whereas this double is just a hi hat. you dont do it here 00:29:734 (29734|2,29827|1,29827|0,29920|3,29920|2) - so might as well keep it consistent throughout the section

forgot this, i did this change

also removed dead timing point
Kamikaze
as requested

[Insaiyan]
00:39:609 (39609|0) - I don't get the concept of the map in the second half of it, and especially I don't get why the LNs like this one exist and why the stable 1/4 rhythm you had going on for the first half of it is gone.
I kind of understand the minijacks for riffs I guess, but at the same time you're just ignoring other sounds you were following before and also the minijack oriented JS (filled in spots inbetween jump and minijack on each occasion) would flow okay even if it would be decently harder.
There's also the comparison between parts with longer LNs, for example 00:51:535 - :

versus 00:20:230 - :

yeah of course, the LN is shorter and it's also for the prominent vocal which is really easy to make out, but also that didn't stop you from continuing layering 1/4 jumpstream (you have jumps there and even an inherent 5 note long 23 trill) so it kind of makes no sense to me why you wouldn't continue doing that in the second half

I think I mentioned this when you asked me to test it, but it feels like the chart is just split into two charts, first verse being 1/4 jumpstream and second half being 1/2 with minijacks. It's just not coherent at all, that's what I would do myself for two diffrent difficulties and stuck to one idea through the entire chart. I mean, come on, you're not gonna complain about repetition on a 58 second chart, are you?

rest is fine tbh even if I would use some SVs on the strong chords, but that's just my own idea
Topic Starter
Crumpey
Alot has happened since this post, lets post an update.

As discussed with kami, 00:39:609 - and 00:51:535 - follow a 1/4 pattern similar to the start of the song.
For consistancies sake with the beginning of the song, it made alot more sense to implement. ( i spoke to multiple people all agreed that it was the best move to make )

00:33:647 - Regarding the Kami section, Kami and i considered making it 1/4 jacks to retain consistency but i feel doing something like that would take the essence of the map away, also from testing it became incredibly hard and un-fun to acc.
Kamikaze
bancho was being bancho so the chatlogs are really inconsistent and half of the discussion happened on discord so I won't post but that's a fair compromise and I'm now fine with the chart

Bubbled!
Arzenvald
Kamikaze nominating 4k tv size map in 2018 :thinking:
error_exe777
ugh my first qualify goes to an anime set

anyway, map seems cool
Lanturn
Greetings CrumpetFiddler! If this gets DQ'd for any other means (Or you wish to personally DQ this yourself to address this), there is slightly more accurate metadata you can use, though the current is fine. Your set currently matches the first option while the second option is more accurate and recommended.

- Unicode Title: Yeah!Break!Care!Break!
- or: Yeah! Break! Care! Break!
- Unicode Artist: 谷本貴義
- Romanised Artist: Tanimoto Takayoshi
or
- Unicode Title: Yeah! Break! Care! Break! (TVサイズ)
- Romanised Title: Yeah! Break! Care! Break! (TV Size)
- Unicode Artist: 谷本貴義(Dragon Soul)
- Romanised Artist: Tanimoto Takayoshi (Dragon Soul)
- Source: ドラゴンボール改

- References:
+ http://columbia.jp/prod-info/COCC-16283/
+ http://columbia.jp/prod-info/COCX-35922/
+ https://web.archive.org/web/20100619181 ... ai/topics/
+ https://lanturn.s-ul.eu/X4iSmH7O

谷本貴義(Dragon Soul) is more commonly found on the soundtracks / publisher website though standalone 谷本貴義 is found in the old website. TV Size is also found on the OST soundtrack/publisher website.

Let me know if you wish to change this. If this set does get DQ'd though from other means, please swap over to the second option.

Regardless, congrats!
SpectorDG
Welcome back here

oh rip 1000 post
Topic Starter
Crumpey

Lanturn wrote:

Greetings CrumpetFiddler! If this gets DQ'd for any other means (Or you wish to personally DQ this yourself to address this), there is slightly more accurate metadata you can use, though the current is fine. Your set currently matches the first option while the second option is more accurate and recommended.

or

- References:

谷本貴義(Dragon Soul) is more commonly found on the soundtracks / publisher website though standalone 谷本貴義 is found in the old website. TV Size is also found on the OST soundtrack/publisher website.

Let me know if you wish to change this. If this set does get DQ'd though from other means, please swap over to the second option.

Regardless, congrats!
the current should suffice as concluded in the metadata disc thing, however if its dqd by other means, i'll update
DoNotMess
beep boop , tried to play this, map is quite good owo but... something that i catch real quick when i was playing and then decided to go a bit of in-depth

Insaiyan

00:39:609 - Why is this part not mapped as hand? as i see here the layering is supposed to be hand because of the crash sound.
first kiai
second kiai
as far as i noticed , there is no significant difference with the music itself between mentioned part so it is supposed to be consistently mapped

00:41:100 - there is no crash here, i think 2 notes is enough to represent the kick

00:55:820 - u can actually do the same as what u did here 00:54:330 - given the sound is strong enough to be mapped as 3 notes and also 00:56:566 - u do mapped it as 3 notes
(lul sorry for the mod order)
00:05:883 - 3 notes crash sound as well

00:06:628 (6628|1) - this sounds like a ghost note, if u mapped vocal then 00:06:255 - should be mapped as well, the actual percussion sound is 00:06:721 - if u hear with 25%

Hard

00:36:069 - this part is fine imo but i think the sound here is already mapped as hand in insaiyan diff, i suggest to change the marked one with only 2 notes to represent increase in volume of the music, besides, it's only clap sound there and patterns can be distinct between diffs

00:44:081 - im pretty sure you are layering the melody as ln here as intended like in insaiyan diff, but this one is missing 1 ln here, it could honestly be added and not damaging any structure of the pattern there

00:45:386 - the kick here could be mapped as well since it's significant enough in H diff

00:47:994 - same with before

Hitsounds

00:41:100 (41100|2) - there is no crash here as i mentioned before,remove Finish

00:45:199 (45199|0) - i dont understand why is there Whistle here, there is clearly no kick sound here but instead 00:45:386 (45386|1) - there is clear kick sound here which should be mapped as Whistle, or there might be a reason? hm

00:57:171 (57171|1,57218|0,57265|3,57311|2,57358|1,57404|0) - i quite believe that the sound u are mapping there are actually snare sound but it's hitsounded as Whistle, when i played it , it did sound weird for me, i strongly recommend to change it into Clap for consistency with the clap sound from before

00:57:218 (57218|3) - beep boop some inconsistency of hitsounding here between Insaiyan and Hard diff :'(

the rest is looking pretty good to me, im looking forward to ur respond on mentioned parts

goodluck!! :)
Arzenvald
5 days before ranked don't discourage mapper spirit smh
btw those points are pretty much valid for me, so please address them properly
Feerum
Holla. Passing by because i got some reports here.
I would like to drop a Mod too because it really seems there is some stuff wrong.

[Easy]
00:00:852 (852|2) - I recommend you to move this note to 2. Newbies have a huge problem with finger independence. They could have a problem playing a note like this which is on the same hand like a LN release. Make it a bit easier for them and move it.

00:19:112 (19112|3,19299|2,19485|1,19671|0,19858|2,20044|1) - While this is not a big problem at all, i would recommend to delete 00:19:299 (19299|2) - and follow only the kicks here. these are quiet many 1/2 notes following and you could nerf this a bit by removing this note.
For a bit of "Variety" to the normal stair notes you could CTRL+G 00:19:485 (19485|1,19671|0) - these here and then you CTRL+G 00:20:044 (20044|1,20603|0) - these too. Plays pretty cool maybe you like it.

00:33:647 (33647|1) - Move this to 4. This column seems a little bit empty.

00:41:100 (41100|2) - This here has no cymbal. You should remove the Finish hitsound.

00:45:572 - I guess here's a note missing. You have here 00:33:647 - exactly the same case.. but differently mapped. That's an inconsistency which needs to get fixed

[Normal]
00:00:479 (479|0,572|1,665|2,758|3) - I'm really not a fan of such a start into a normal difficulty while Easy uses a single LN.. Mmh,..
My suggestion would be making it simple 1/2 notes or, what i personally like more, make two LNs out of it! Would look like this:

00:34:206 (34206|1) - Why is this LN 1/1 long? The vocal is here only 1/2.. do you follow something different? I have to assume you follow the vocals because the following LNs do so.

00:37:187 (37187|1,37560|0) - same goes for these here.

Let me suggest you something for this part. Screen is at 00:36:628 -
It's pretty much just LNs for the vocal but more accurate. It gives a better feeling while playing this part because your focus and emphasis here is def. on the vocals.

00:41:100 (41100|1) - Like in Easy, this here has no cymbal. Remove the finish hitsound.

00:49:112 (49112|1,49485|2) - These LNs should be 1/2 too.

[Hard]
00:08:305 - to 00:19:299 - . I don't know how to say that but.. this part is boring.. like.. really :/
You have here constant 1/4 stream with some jumps for vocals
For example 00:13:895 - . Break the 1/4 here and make 3 jumps here. I would suggest [34][23][12].

But overall. You could do here way more with vocals for variety. Like.. from 00:08:305 - to 00:10:541 - try to map more the vocal.
From 00:10:541 - to 00:11:286 - fit the 1/4 excellent because the vocal make a break here and the 1/4 sound gets more emphasized.
Them from 00:11:286 - to 00:13:895 - again more vocals and then the jumps i suggested above. You can make way more out of this part than just simple 1/4 stream.

00:41:100 (41100|2) - Once again, remove the cymbal.

Overall the hard has a problem with variety. You used way too much simple 1/4 streams over the whole difficulty. I don't want to tell that you didn't put much effort into it.. but it simply seems the hard didn't got that much love from you like the other diffs xP

Try to make it a bit more exciting. Normal and Hard difficulties are usually the most played diff's in a ranked set.

[Insaiyan]
00:03:460 (3460|2) - So this LN start's like 1/1 beat too late. The "wooosh" sound begins at 00:03:088 - and ends at 00:03:740 - , this is actually the perfect place to map a shield. Maybe you are not a fan of it but i suggest it anyways because maybe you like it, since this diff is pretty jack heavy already:

00:16:876 - Okay, so far it's "okay" for an Insane. I am not a fan of the long jumpstream because again some potential get wasted.. but at this place i find you should put more emphasis on the vocal because it's very outstanding here.

00:42:591 (42591|1) - Again, no cymbal.

00:52:466 (52466|0,52653|0,52839|0,53025|0,53212|0,53398|0) - This hurt's my kokoro. Please arrange some notes here.

00:54:702 - This is weird.. like.. you have no 1/4 jacks before.. and nothing significant changes at this place, yet you mapped again jacks. It feels incredibly "forced" here. I think you shouldn't map the jacks here.

00:57:451 - Is it me or is here another 1/8 hit which got unmapped..?

So, i don't have anything against the jacks. It's something different and why not trying something different? But uhhh.. yeah.. the long jumpstreams bug me a bit because it looks a bit lack of variety.

Let me know what you think about this.
Protastic101
I spent like 5 minutes trying to find out how to get to back to the old forum before i realized there was a button, ok.

Anyways, concerns are valid, and I'm not quite sure where the hostility about mod responses is coming from, but I'd like to remind you all to be civil and nice to each other cause that's more fun than being mean.
Topic Starter
Crumpey

DoNotMess wrote:

beep boop , tried to play this, map is quite good owo but... something that i catch real quick when i was playing and then decided to go a bit of in-depth

Insaiyan

00:39:609 - Why is this part not mapped as hand? as i see here the layering is supposed to be hand because of the crash sound.
first kiai
second kiai
as far as i noticed , there is no significant difference with the music itself between mentioned part so it is supposed to be consistently mapped

a better question is, why would that matter at all? what your suggesting is absolutely absurd, how it is mapped as of current represents the music fine

00:41:100 - there is no crash here, i think 2 notes is enough to represent the kick

i dont think so, its also to keep consistancy throughout the entirety of the song

00:55:820 - u can actually do the same as what u did here 00:54:330 - given the sound is strong enough to be mapped as 3 notes and also 00:56:566 - u do mapped it as 3 notes

i think i understand what your saying here but i disagree

contemplated, but i feel how it is now flows better

00:06:628 (6628|1) - this sounds like a ghost note, if u mapped vocal then 00:06:255 - should be mapped as well, the actual percussion sound is 00:06:721 - if u hear with 25%

there is a faint sound that can be heard if you listen to it, the vocal isnt something thats mapped (here)

Hard

00:36:069 - this part is fine imo but i think the sound here is already mapped as hand in insaiyan diff, i suggest to change the marked one with only 2 notes to represent increase in volume of the music, besides, it's only clap sound there and patterns can be distinct between diffs

its fine how it is, theres plenty in the diff already to differentiate it with Insaiyan

00:44:081 - im pretty sure you are layering the melody as ln here as intended like in insaiyan diff, but this one is missing 1 ln here, it could honestly be added and not damaging any structure of the pattern there

true, but the main and clearly heard synth kicks in when the first ln i have is mapped, it'd be right either way

00:45:386 - the kick here could be mapped as well since it's significant enough in H diff

no, it would end up causing a weird jack

same answer

Hitsounds

00:41:100 (41100|2) - there is no crash here as i mentioned before,remove Finish

00:45:199 (45199|0) - i dont understand why is there Whistle here, there is clearly no kick sound here but instead 00:45:386 (45386|1) - there is clear kick sound here which should be mapped as Whistle, or there might be a reason? hm

00:57:171 (57171|1,57218|0,57265|3,57311|2,57358|1,57404|0) - i quite believe that the sound u are mapping there are actually snare sound but it's hitsounded as Whistle, when i played it , it did sound weird for me, i strongly recommend to change it into Clap for consistency with the clap sound from before

00:57:218 (57218|3) - beep boop some inconsistency of hitsounding here between Insaiyan and Hard diff :'(

I can obviously agree to this

the rest is looking pretty good to me, im looking forward to ur respond on mentioned parts

i havent checked all the hitsounds as of current, im a bit foreign to the topic ( ill come back to the mod )

DoNotMess
my response and my only response to the mod reply ive gotten and a bit of something that feels quite contradictory

CrumpetFiddler wrote:

DoNotMess wrote:

Insaiyan

first kiai
second kiai

a better question is, why would that matter at all? what your suggesting is absolutely absurd, how it is mapped as of current represents the music fine

1. it's pretty funny because u asked "why would that matter" and then your respond to the 2nd mod is "it's also to keep consistency throughout the entirety of the song", im pretty sure now you know the answer to that question while you keep mapping all of the crash sound in 3 notes throughout the entire diff except that particular part
2. if my suggestion is absurd, my points wouldn't have been clarified as valid from the other mappers
3. "how it is mapped as of current represents the music fine" back to the point 1

i dont think so, its also to keep consistancy throughout the entirety of the song

consistency is layering the same sound section with same structure of notes, people can map camellia maps with all jumpstreams and call it "consistent" with ur definition in osu mania context hue

i think i understand what your saying here but i disagree

with what reasons? "not gather opinions shut them down and do absolutely nothing"

contemplated, but i feel how it is now flows better

understandable :3

there is a faint sound that can be heard if you listen to it, the vocal isnt something thats mapped (here)

pretty sure u want to only map audible sounds throughout the map and then suddenly u map a weak faint sound over there that is contrast with the actual (also kinda low) percussion sound in the blue line. but i guess it's not rly big of a problem if it has been qualified several times

Hard

its fine how it is, theres plenty in the diff already to differentiate it with Insaiyan

hm.

true, but the main and clearly heard synth kicks in when the first ln i have is mapped, it'd be right either way

ok

no, it would end up causing a weird jack

im not sure why u bring up "weird jack", i guess re-arranging something simple like this is not rocket science and wont take 10 seconds

same answer

Hitsounds

I can obviously agree to this

i havent checked all the hitsounds as of current, im a bit foreign to the topic ( ill come back to the mod )
i would suggest to ask the nominator for help with the current hitsound mod

Topic Starter
Crumpey

Feerum wrote:

Holla. Passing by because i got some reports here.
I would like to drop a Mod too because it really seems there is some stuff wrong.

[Easy]
00:00:852 (852|2) - I recommend you to move this note to 2. Newbies have a huge problem with finger independence. They could have a problem playing a note like this which is on the same hand like a LN release. Make it a bit easier for them and move it.

i can see your reasoning

00:19:112 (19112|3,19299|2,19485|1,19671|0,19858|2,20044|1) - While this is not a big problem at all, i would recommend to delete 00:19:299 (19299|2) - and follow only the kicks here. these are quiet many 1/2 notes following and you could nerf this a bit by removing this note.

I think how it is should be fine :3

For a bit of "Variety" to the normal stair notes you could CTRL+G 00:19:485 (19485|1,19671|0) - these here and then you CTRL+G 00:20:044 (20044|1,20603|0) - these too. Plays pretty cool maybe you like it.

Big fan of this

00:33:647 (33647|1) - Move this to 4. This column seems a little bit empty.

Yeah u rite

00:41:100 (41100|2) - This here has no cymbal. You should remove the Finish hitsound.

Alright

00:45:572 - I guess here's a note missing. You have here 00:33:647 - exactly the same case.. but differently mapped. That's an inconsistency which needs to get fixed

good catch

[Normal]
00:00:479 (479|0,572|1,665|2,758|3) - I'm really not a fan of such a start into a normal difficulty while Easy uses a single LN.. Mmh,..
My suggestion would be making it simple 1/2 notes or, what i personally like more, make two LNs out of it! Would look like this:

easier to play

00:34:206 (34206|1) - Why is this LN 1/1 long? The vocal is here only 1/2.. do you follow something different? I have to assume you follow the vocals because the following LNs do so.

nah u rite, my bad

00:37:187 (37187|1,37560|0) - same goes for these here.

(fixed in post below)

Let me suggest you something for this part. Screen is at 00:36:628 -
It's pretty much just LNs for the vocal but more accurate. It gives a better feeling while playing this part because your focus and emphasis here is def. on the vocals.

me likey

00:41:100 (41100|1) - Like in Easy, this here has no cymbal. Remove the finish hitsound.

Yep

00:49:112 (49112|1,49485|2) - These LNs should be 1/2 too.

got it

[Hard]
00:08:305 - to 00:19:299 - . I don't know how to say that but.. this part is boring.. like.. really :/
You have here constant 1/4 stream with some jumps for vocals
For example 00:13:895 - . Break the 1/4 here and make 3 jumps here. I would suggest [34][23][12].

good change of pace

But overall. You could do here way more with vocals for variety. Like.. from 00:08:305 - to 00:10:541 - try to map more the vocal.
From 00:10:541 - to 00:11:286 - fit the 1/4 excellent because the vocal make a break here and the 1/4 sound gets more emphasized.
Them from 00:11:286 - to 00:13:895 - again more vocals and then the jumps i suggested above. You can make way more out of this part than just simple 1/4 stream.

i disagree with vocal mapping here, i think the stream is far more important to emphasise

00:41:100 (41100|2) - Once again, remove the cymbal.

u rite

Overall the hard has a problem with variety. You used way too much simple 1/4 streams over the whole difficulty. I don't want to tell that you didn't put much effort into it.. but it simply seems the hard didn't got that much love from you like the other diffs xP

Try to make it a bit more exciting. Normal and Hard difficulties are usually the most played diff's in a ranked set.

[Insaiyan]
00:03:460 (3460|2) - So this LN start's like 1/1 beat too late. The "wooosh" sound begins at 00:03:088 - and ends at 00:03:740 - , this is actually the perfect place to map a shield. Maybe you are not a fan of it but i suggest it anyways because maybe you like it, since this diff is pretty jack heavy already:

im not a big fan of shields, but in this scenario with so little going on, it feels fine to play, so ill add this

00:16:876 - Okay, so far it's "okay" for an Insane. I am not a fan of the long jumpstream because again some potential get wasted.. but at this place i find you should put more emphasis on the vocal because it's very outstanding here.

Tried something and im a fan

00:42:591 (42591|1) - Again, no cymbal.

00:52:466 (52466|0,52653|0,52839|0,53025|0,53212|0,53398|0) - This hurt's my kokoro. Please arrange some notes here.

00:54:702 - This is weird.. like.. you have no 1/4 jacks before.. and nothing significant changes at this place, yet you mapped again jacks. It feels incredibly "forced" here. I think you shouldn't map the jacks here.

there are 1/4 jacks before, (every transition with the ln) im gunna keep it as it is for now, but ill still consider, and keep it in mind for its next check)

i take that back. error also suggested the same thing, repatterned

00:57:451 - Is it me or is here another 1/8 hit which got unmapped..?

i think you might be right

So, i don't have anything against the jacks. It's something different and why not trying something different? But uhhh.. yeah.. the long jumpstreams bug me a bit because it looks a bit lack of variety.

i can see why you would think that

Let me know what you think about this.
thanks alot for the mod <3
Topic Starter
Crumpey
Forgot to mention

Lanturn wrote:

or

- References:

Regardless, congrats!
MetaData is now updated to this more accurately sourced material, thanks for that <3
Topic Starter
Crumpey
Just a little PSA for everyone, please respond on this thread if your going to post an actual mod or contribute to the map, i've had enough of the post and pms of people involving themselves in stupid unnecessary nonsense. you know who you are. I've had enough of it, keep it to yourselves
Protastic101
Removed irrelevant posts attacking mappers/modders. Let's keep discussion on topic and about the map instead of instigating personal attacks against each other here.

Basically, this is your warning, avoid irrelevant topics that don't contribute to the map.
error_exe777
fuck hitsounds

small irc on hitsounds and a small spread thing https://shibas.s-ul.eu/dBTlqzjR
Kamikaze
back