show more
B1rd
Donald Trump =/= American politics
Topic Starter
gaming epic

roshan117 wrote:

dude please i made a forum about the exact topic and it has 50 pages
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/446386
As B1rd said, Donald Trump is not the same as American politics. I asked your opinion about a specific person, not the American politics in general.
roshan117

Nxshio wrote:

roshan117 wrote:

dude please i made a forum about the exact topic and it has 50 pages
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/446386
As B1rd said, Donald Trump is not the same as American politics. I asked your opinion about a specific person, not the American politics in general.
my mistake
Topic Starter
gaming epic
Haha no problem. x)
roshan117
meh i dont like him very much
DJ Enetro
Supporting keystone pilpeline... wanting to bar 7 Arab country people coming in = investigations against him

3/10
Topic Starter
gaming epic
Yeah, opinions are personal O w O
Zekks

Ephemeral wrote:

serious discussion topics go to general discussions. topics about religion, politics, abortion, etc et al all go to GD for semi-serious discussion. alternatively, don't have these discussions at all.
Yuudachi-kun
Op started this thread to be a troll
Railey2

Nxshio wrote:

Hi community

Asking this question because i haven't seen it being discussed on the forums yet.
My opinion is really simple, i think he's doing a great job fighting against terrorism.
Also, he's done some great things wich will defend the USA against terrorism.
I know some people would call him out as "racist".
But lets be honest, if he'd be a racist, i wouldn't think Saudi Arabia would award him with their highest civilian honour.

Please let me know your opinions sice i'm pretty curious. :)

Nxshio
Terrorism isn't important in the US, it kills like what 0.001% of the population? Totally irrelevant. Ladders are a greater threat to the average citizen than terrorism.
And Trump sure didn't help to stabilize the middle east. Not that I'd hold that against him, it's certainly not an easy task.

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

serious discussion topics go to general discussions. topics about religion, politics, abortion, etc et al all go to GD for semi-serious discussion. alternatively, don't have these discussions at all.
oh yeah, fuck that rule
DaddyCoolVipper

Blitzfrog wrote:

As a person, Idk
But he is an excellent communicator that is for sure
Is this a troll post? Lol
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

As a person, Idk
He has a big mouth, that's for sure

He is clearly doing everything for self profit and not the people. He went into the election just to win. And now he is applying policies just to show he is not a loser, beating down the competing political party just to beat them and say that his way is better, and wastes tax money with no care.

Just make him upset and he will send 5 tweets against you and will attempt to bend laws to remove you from influence, firing anyone in congress that causes friction in the process.
Blitzfrog

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

As a person, Idk
Is this a troll post? Lol
You're obviously oblivious to contents of psychology

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

As a person, Idk
He has a big mouth, that's for sure

He is clearly doing everything for self profit and not the people. He went into the election just to win. And now he is applying policies just to show he is not a loser, beating down the competing political party just to beat them and say that his way is better, and wastes tax money with no care.

Just make him upset and he will send 5 tweets against you and will attempt to bend laws to remove you from influence, firing anyone in congress that causes friction in the process.
Yesss, he is an excellent communicator, but a horrible person as far as I'm concerned.
DJ Enetro
Akin to what, Konami in a sense?
DaddyCoolVipper

Blitzfrog wrote:

You're obviously oblivious to contents of psychology
Maybe we can agree that we have some very different definitions of "excellent communication". You measure it by how much his words resonate with (stupid) people, I measure it in other ways, like clarity and conciseness.

No need for presumptuous insults like that.
Blitzfrog
That was a joke daddy ;_;

But yeah, if you check out the paragraph after that, I explained what I mean. And as you said, he resonate with stupid people more. Thing is, that's a smart thing to do because like I've said in my paragraph before, the majority of U.S. citizens aren't particularly wordy, making him an excellent communicator whether by luck or skills
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

That was a joke daddy ;_;

But yeah, if you check out the paragraph after that, I explained what I mean. And as you said, he resonate with stupid people more. Thing is, that's a smart thing to do because like I've said in my paragraph before, the majority of U.S. citizens aren't particularly wordy, making him an excellent communicator whether by luck or skills
He is exploiting the ignorance of the US population by using the simplest linguistics and salesman tactics. Sure, but he is a terrible communicator when it comes to intelligent people. He can't communicate properly with a respected leader of another country without promoting himself and he cannot communicate with a scientist without inserting falsities into his speech.
B1rd
Trump isn't any worse than other politicians. Most people are fooled by the facade that other politicians put up because they don't take any time to research all of the shifty things other politicians actually do.

Railey2 wrote:

Terrorism isn't important in the US, it kills like what 0.001% of the population? Totally irrelevant. Ladders are a greater threat to the average citizen than terrorism.
And Trump sure didn't help to stabilize the middle east. Not that I'd hold that against him, it's certainly not an easy task.
Just because it isn't already, doesn't mean that no attention should be paid, lest America becomes like Europe where terrorist attacks are a regular occurrence.

abraker wrote:

wastes tax money with no care.

He is exploiting the ignorance of the US population by using the simplest linguistics and salesman tactics
He is wasting far less than Obama. Democracy has always been a popularity content, Trump is just more overt in his tactics.
abraker

B1rd wrote:

He is wasting far less than Obama.
Right because golf and NYC security pays itself

B1rd wrote:

Democracy has always been a popularity content, Trump is just more overt in his tactics.
Can't disagree with that, sadly
B1rd

abraker wrote:

Obama doubled the national debt in his presidency. Since Trump has been in office, he has reduced national debt by 100 billion. Not to mention that Trump isn't taking any of the presidential salary he's entitled to. How can you still complain that Trump is wasting taxpayer money?
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

abraker wrote:

Obama doubled the national debt in his presidency. Since Trump has been in office, he has reduced national debt by 100 billion. Not to mention that Trump isn't taking any of the presidential salary he's entitled to. How can you still complain that Trump is wasting taxpayer money?
Presidential annual salary is only 400k/year.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 70541.html
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

Just because it isn't already, doesn't mean that no attention should be paid, lest America becomes like Europe where terrorist attacks are a regular occurrence.
gee I didn't know terrorist attacks were a regular occurrence here, I must be a libcuck buying into MSM lies 🤔

or nah, I fucking live here and they ain't.
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

He spent 7 days at a luxury resort. That's not payed for by taxpayers, only the security is. You really would find any excuse to criticise Trump.
[- LenoxHD -]
I don't know much about him, but the internet is raging with hate. I've seen lots of videos where he disrespects other people. so, ye. I don't really know him but for now i'll say i'm not ok with him
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

He spent 7 days at a luxury resort. That's not payed for by taxpayers, only the security is. You really would find any excuse to criticise Trump.

"CBS News reports American taxpayers spend more than $3 million each time Trump heads to the “Winter White House.”
But that's only part of the price of Trump's weekend getaways. Residents in Palm Beach have been hit with additional costs to protect the president, to the tune of more than $1 million since Trump was elected."

http://time.com/money/4703151/donald-tr ... alm-beach/

Why deny this? Feels like you'd rather ignore the facts here. I wish people who see themselves as "free thinkers" wouldn't so blindly spout GOP propaganda like "Trump isn't taking any of the presidential salary he's entitled to. How can you still complain that Trump is wasting taxpayer money?"
B1rd

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

"CBS News reports American taxpayers spend more than $3 million each time Trump heads to the “Winter White House.”
But that's only part of the price of Trump's weekend getaways. Residents in Palm Beach have been hit with additional costs to protect the president, to the tune of more than $1 million since Trump was elected."

http://time.com/money/4703151/donald-tr ... alm-beach/

Why deny this? Feels like you'd rather ignore the facts here. I wish people who see themselves as "free thinkers" wouldn't so blindly spout GOP propaganda like "Trump isn't taking any of the presidential salary he's entitled to. How can you still complain that Trump is wasting taxpayer money?"
Accusing me of "spouting GOP propaganda" is ridiculous. You didn't refute my claim that the expenses were for security, you're just going on another partisan tirade, making out Trump to be literally Hitler because he's spent some time at a resort. I don't support him doing wasting all that money, but it's peanuts compared to the national budget, and he's shown that better at managing that than Obama was. You're just making a big deal out of nothing.
abraker

B1rd wrote:

abraker wrote:

Had to fact check, and it indeed has gone down, but by 12 billion, not 100 billion as you claim, according to this article. Perhaps you have something more recent that isn't outdated by 3 months?

Also according to that article, it isn't necessarily Trump's actions that have caused the reduction in national debt and has many more factors involved. I will be convinced it's Trump's doing only upon a list of policies he has enacted that explicitly state the influence toward this reduction, supplemented with estimates of how much (with references to sources, ofc).
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

Accusing me of "spouting GOP propaganda" is ridiculous.
I don't support him doing wasting all that money

I mean, you just did. You said that because he doesn't take presidential salary that means he isn't wasting taxpayer money on his Mar-a-lago trips. If you think his lack of presidential salary (only 400k/yr) makes up for that, then you support his behaviour, no?

Try not to find yourself as being the pawn of some American political party, it suits you a lot better.
B1rd

abraker wrote:

Had to fact check, and it indeed has gone down, but by 12 billion, not 100 billion as you claim, according to this article. Perhaps you have something more recent that isn't outdated by 3 months?

Also according to that article, it isn't necessarily Trump's actions that have caused the reduction in national debt and has many more factors involved. I will be convinced it's Trump's doing only upon a list of policies he has enacted that explicitly state the influence toward this reduction, supplemented with estimates of how much (with references to sources, ofc).
I got my sources directly from the treasury website. https://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/current

Don't be fooled by the obviously biased news media, it's not some miraculous coincidence that the debt that was increasing steadily under Obama suddenly started decreasing the moment Trump got into office. Trumps cuts to federal spending aren't exactly highly-classified information, though the biased mainstream news media would probably make that out to be the case.

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I mean, you just did. You said that because he doesn't take presidential salary that means he isn't wasting taxpayer money on his Mar-a-lago trips. If you think his lack of presidential salary (only 400k/yr) makes up for that, then you support his behaviour, no?

Try not to find yourself as being the pawn of some American political party, it suits you a lot better.
And you know, being so melodramatic and antagonistic doesn't suit you. I never said anything along the lines of what you claim I said. My point was, relative to Obama, he has been a lot more responsible with taxpayer dollars, even if he has been wasting money on his trips to his luxury resort. Travel expenses aren't the only thing I factor in.
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

I got my sources directly from the treasury website.

B1rd wrote:

Don't be fooled by the obviously biased
I like how you complain about media bias immediately after pulling from a non-independent source
Cyclohexane
don't really care about the guy, i care more about what will happen in 4 years after his presidency
DaddyCoolVipper
Mh, you should be a little more clear in your initial post, then- by citing the fact that he doesn't take Presidential salary as being something even remotely meaningful in the overall context of "Does Trump waste taxpayer dollars or not", you ended up spreading a piece of shitty, populist propaganda. I accept that you didn't mean it that way, though, just try to be more careful with your tone in future I guess.

Also not gonna lie, the "pawn of the GOP" thing was definitely inspired by your own dramatic style of thinking/communicating! It doesn't suit me so much though, yeah. At least we can talk about this more reasonably though.
abraker

B1rd wrote:

I got my sources directly from the treasury website. https://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/current
I see that it has been steady since December, which if you consider the reduction to be of non increase, then yes it has been indeed reduced. What I had in mind actually was the net dept decreasing, but this is good too.

However, not so good if you consider where some of the cuts may come from. I want my free healthcare dammit.
Ephemeral
Cent1pede
johnmedina999

Ephemeral wrote:

Cent1pede
somebody screeeeeeeeeeeeeeam
abraker

Ephemeral wrote:

Cent1pede
=Oh incoming bans, locks, restiricts, crying , exiles, begging, and shit
kai99
i was having a shit