Sakura chan
always rembr hapi dey
-C O N T R A L-
Am I too dumb to read or when does the tournament start? Didnt found it
Topic Starter
Sakura chan
Tournament will start shortly after we get at least 16 full teams
Lefafel
If my teammate ends up breaking the 20k rank limit after signing up, will they be disqualified?
dong
what a terrible idea
Lefafel
Team Quit Wwwwwwwwwwwww reporting in:
Captain: me (LefafeI)
Members: feliciaforever, bazzadwarf, MagicMantwon, YoshiLover456

fighto!~
Topic Starter
Sakura chan
They will be dq'd if they break the 20k limit before teams are locked, as for you, dong, if you think it's a terrible idea, you don't have to participate
WillCookie
sick meme bro
Topic Starter
Sakura chan
At this point, the number of teams needed to start is going to be reduced to 8. Not enough people are caring about this kind of stuff.
Manuel2016
Team: Low Acc Bois
Captain: Manuel2016
Members: Ikki Kurogane, Remky, Kevinrl
[Winter]
haha
funny
dong
why do you have a 13 year old with 7 months of osu experience and a rank 100k selecting the map pool?
Teejay
I have never done this before, I'll suck, but I want a winner tag so yeah, why not
Ted
I have some general questions.
I signed up solo because my friends dont fall within the skill limit does that mean i will be matched with 3 other solo players?
Also i would like to ask if the map pool is announced.
Ambrew
Discord link expired
Topic Starter
Sakura chan
It should not have, I set it to never expire. The server says that link is still valid, unless one of my idiots admins did something to it.
Shino Inuzuka

dong wrote:

why do you have a 13 year old with 7 months of osu experience and a rank 100k selecting the map pool?

my rank is 26k. also, ive done mp selecting for many other tournies like redavors team 1v1 and smt and stk3. pls dont judge ppl by their age. cus it really depends on how active you are in the osu community, and how fast you learn.

edit: sry read that wrong, well theres also a rank 600 person doing mp so i mean.... :v
Misery

Shino -SNO- wrote:

dong wrote:

my rank is 26k. also, ive done mp selecting for many other tournies like redavors team 1v1 and smt and stk3. pls dont judge ppl by their age. cus it really depends on how active you are in the osu community, and how fast you learn.
edit: sry read that wrong, well theres also a rank 600 person doing mp so i mean.... :v

I mean you both have some wrongs and rights in some aspects but let's keep it chill, shall we?