Thanks for the suggestions! Just waiting for Withered.
Sorcerer wrote:Merry tuesday[
- Hitsounds: Sliderticks make a bit of a racket, they only appear in Sanyi's and Lotus' diffs but they sound quite off when they pop up Ew yeah I didn't notice this since it wasn't on my diffs, added a softer drum-slidertick to fit better
- 00:22:382 (1,2) - Sure about these direction changes just after a dash? Might help to flip 00:22:630 (2) - so there isn't a direction change for the repeat Sure might as well since I did this at 00:28:580 (2) - already anyway
- 00:14:448 (1) - The direction change on this feels too weak which is understandable because there's a hyper to this but I think a better compromise would be to use circles here instead of a slider. Without the slider droplets to follow it gives more room for error to players allowing you to buff the distance to the note on the blue tick to around 1.0x ds Seems reasonable
- 00:46:183 (1,2,3,4,5) - Doesn't feel clear how you intend the player to play these. The pattern is simple enough that consecutive dashes wouldn't be too outrageous (though still a diff spike) in which case I'd suggest to buff to around 3.0x ds. For a walk I'd say around 2.20x ds works well Made clearer dashes for emphasis on kiai buildup
- 00:39:985 (2) - Tiny bit more angle on this to make it a little more forgiving would be great Made the hypers a tiny bit weaker and the slider more horizontal
- 01:03:787 (5) - I've always felt it has more impact to end on a singular note on the strong sound than to extend it with a slider Yeah the tail isn't a big deal here, made it a circle
Call me back when everything's applied!