forum

Panda Eyes - One Smile (feat. Azuria Sky)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MegaMK
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 2:45:16 PM

Artist: Panda Eyes
Title: One Smile (feat. Azuria Sky)
Tags: Dubstep Electro Azuria Sky Panda Eyes One Smile
BPM: 141
Filesize: 5601kb
Play Time: 02:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Emotions (4.54 stars, 341 notes)
  2. Hard (3.22 stars, 208 notes)
  3. Insane (4.15 stars, 312 notes)
  4. Normal (1.81 stars, 130 notes)
Download: Panda Eyes - One Smile (feat. Azuria Sky)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
:)
Hitsounds soon

Normal - me
Hard - me
Insane - me
Emotions - me
Lyrics
One Thought One Smile.
10000 emotions 1000 miles
Up or down Left or right
It's killing me from the inside
Still the sun is shining bright.

Today i was thinking about you
were is this going to
go from here. will it build up or will it disappear
who am i what is this.
how many times. will we kiss.
before the sun is going down forever.
tatatat
Your background image is too big. Its resolution is 2099x1200 while the maximum allowed resolution is 1920x1200. Consider either cropping it or getting a lower resolution .png image. Your audio file's bitrate is too high. Its bitrate is 320kbps while the maximum allowed bitrate is 192kbps. Consider compressing it or re-retrieving your audio file at a lower bitrate. Combo colors 1 and 4 are too similar to each other and combo colors 2 and 3 are even more similar to each other. Also Combo color 4 is too bright. Consider getting a less white white and getting more different combo colors. I say combo 4 is too white because its RGB value is (255,255,255) which on its own is ugly, but it also has a lum value of over 220 while being used in kiai time.
While its only a guideline, if you don't have a reason to go against the guideline, you probably should just change the color a little. Lum values can be found by opening the combo color in the color selection window You probably need to increase the stack leniency, especially for the easier difficulties.
The AR,OD, and HP drain for the normal diff are all a little too low. The OD on the emotions difficulty may be a little too low.
Consider decreasing the hitsound volume at the first uninherited timing section (red timing section). Although you don't HAVE to care about your map autoconverted into other modes, having 100% hitsound volume at the start of the map will be very loud and then soft autoconverted into taiko and it just doesn't reflect the music. Not required, just a nice thing to do.
Normal:
Consider putting the circle at 00:22:137 - farther away from the end of the last slider since they aren't very close on the timeline. Same with 00:25:541 - and 00:44:265 - and 00:49:371 - and 01:12:775 - and 01:14:478 - and 01:41:712 - and 01:46:392 -
Use a less complex slider pattern at 00:45:967 - ?
Overall try using more circles instead of sliders.
Topic Starter
MegaMK

tatatat wrote:

Your background image is too big. Its resolution is 2099x1200 while the maximum allowed resolution is 1920x1200. Consider either cropping it or getting a lower resolution .png image Done. Your audio file's bitrate is too high. Its bitrate is 320kbps while the maximum allowed bitrate is 192kbps Thanks, will work on that. Consider compressing it or re-retrieving your audio file at a lower bitrate. Combo colors 1 and 4 are too similar to each other and combo colors 2 and 3 are even more similar to each other. Also Combo color 4 is too bright. Consider getting a less white white and getting more different combo colors. I say combo 4 is too white because its RGB value is (255,255,255) which on its own is ugly, but it also has a lum value of over 220 while being used in kiai time.
While its only a guideline, if you don't have a reason to go against the guideline, you probably should just change the color a little. Lum values can be found by opening the combo color in the color selection window Done You probably need to increase the stack leniency, especially for the easier difficulties. Done
The AR,OD, and HP drain for the normal diff are all a little too low Yeah, I originally intended it to be Easy difficulty but the star rating was to high ;p. The OD on the emotions difficulty may be a little too lowI don't think it is too low, Ill change it to 7.5.
Consider decreasing the hitsound volume at the first uninherited timing section (red timing section). Although you don't HAVE to care about your map autoconverted into other modes, having 100% hitsound volume at the start of the map will be very loud and then soft autoconverted into taiko and it just doesn't reflect the music. Not required, just a nice thing to do made it quieter, ty.
Normal:
Consider putting the circle at 00:22:137 - farther away from the end of the last slider since they aren't very close on the timeline. Same with 00:25:541 - and 00:44:265 - and 00:49:371 - and 01:12:775 - and 01:14:478 - and 01:41:712 - and 01:46:392 - Done
Use a less complex slider pattern at 00:45:967 - ? I think its fine
Overall try using more circles instead of sliders.
Sakurauchi Riko
Hello, #modreqs

top diff
00:00:010 (1) - i tihnk it would sound nice if you make the volume decrease consistently in each slider since the soud in the music gets more quiet aswell
00:08:095 (3) - 00:09:797 (3) - 00:11:499 (3) - i dont hear a sound on these, so although it would be consistent with the rhythm before these circles make no sense because nothing appears in the music
00:13:627 (1) - this sliderend should be snapped at 00:13:946 - because on the white tick is no sound but on the blue tick
00:17:031 (1) - same here
00:16:180 (5) - for these the volume is acutally way too low. 8% volume is almost inaudible which makes no sense since you actually click it. even though you want this to have lower volume you should have a decent amount that gives an actual feedback to the player (like 20% would be fine, you need to adjust all the other sounds aswell then of course.. so)
00:35:541 (5,6) - this is really far spaced for 1/4 rhythm, as you can see the actual distance between those is around 8.5x which is way too far and unexpectable. in fact you use for a way stronger downbeat a lower distance at 00:37:031 (9,1) - .
00:39:797 (8) - i tihnk a circle doesnt fit here because the vocal keeps going, so a slider until the vocal ends would be more appropriate. a circle would be good if the vocal ends abruptely which isnt the case here
01:15:754 (2,3,4,5) - with this grouping you assume that these sounds are kind of similar, but in fact 01:15:754 (2) - sounds really different from the other 3 circles, so you should seperate it from the other circles visually. just like you did 01:29:371 (1,2,3,4) - here, for them it fits better the music
01:33:733 (1,1) - you should have a bigger gap between those, i'd end the spinner at 01:34:797 - (because theres the last strong sound) so the player has more time to react to the next object

01:46:818 (5,6,1) - i see this issue quite a lot in this diff: you have a strong sound at (1) but the spacing towards (1) is much lower than the spacing towards (6) which makes distance-emphasis-wise no sense. you should keep in mind: stronger sound = higher spacing towards it - take that as an advantage for your map. 02:00:222 (5,6,7) - this is a good example aswell - (7) is noticeable the strongest sound here which doesnt fit with the grouping you did here imo

02:02:563 - i'd do a circle here for this last sound in the song

normal
check your aimod (ctrl shift a) and fix all the distance-snap issues. the lowest diff must have equal distance snap through the whole map in order to be rankable.
Also you should not change the slider velocity in the lowest diff - this diff is for player that just joined the game, they cant handle slider velocity changes and inconsistent distance-snapping

since you have to redo this difficulty by quite a bit it makes no sense to mod it in its current state. keep in mind the things i said above - a proper setting would be 1.00x slider velocity with 0.7x or 0.8x consistent distance snap. if you dont plan to do an easy diff a slower slider velocity would be better (like 0.8x and with adjusted distance snap setting)

i end the mod here, maybe ill mod the other diffs later on
Hope it was a bit useful (not the best at modding)

Best of Luck!
FBETA
Nice beatmap dude ;v Thanks !
ItsKaydee374
this is sick man, nice map!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.